Locker Room - Cover

Locker Room

Copyright© 2014 by nslak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A surreal encounter in the locker room.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Public Sex  

The men's locker room at my gym was deserted. There was no reason for that; it was lunchtime, and the gym was usually packed then.

I stripped my sweat-heavy t shirt off and tossed it into the laundry bin. Then I heard footsteps, coming from the direction of the shower stalls.

Those footsteps clicked, like high heels. They were slow, precise. It sounded like there was more than one person coming my way.

Two women rounded the corner and continued to walk toward me. One of them was blonde, the other was Chinese. Both of them were in short, tight red dresses, which ended well above mid thigh, showing off their slim, elegant legs. The dresses hugged their figures like a glove, showing off their curves and their well proportioned breasts.

I gave them a quizzical look, and waited for them to pass. Perhaps they had walked into the wrong locker room, or perhaps they were members of the gym staff attending to some matter or problem.

They came to a halt in front of me, smiling warmly. The blonde, who was wearing a badge that said 'Stacey', said: "Let me help you with the rest of that." She then wrapped her long, slender fingers around the waistband of my shorts, and tugged them down. Speechless, and not sure of what to do, I cooperated, stepping out of my shorts. I was completely naked.

The Asian woman, whose badge said 'Lin', smiled at me and reached out one hand to gently stroke my cock. "Let's get you cleaned up," she said, and, with her other hand, unzipped the back of Stacey's dress.

I couldn't believe what was happening, and didn't want to do anything that might cause everything to stop. Lin's lips were luscious and red, and she ran her tongue over them delicately as she watched herself stroke my cock, which had quickly stiffened in her delicate hand.

Stacey stepped out of her dress and tossed it into the laundry bin as well. She had no bra on, and her breasts were high and pert on her chest. She wore only a black g-string which left very little to the imagination. Her blonde hair hung in curled tresses over her shoulders, ending just around her nipples, which had hardened into stiff points.

Getting on her knees, Stacey took my cock from Lin, and shook her hair out of her eyes with a tiny toss of her head. With her eyes opened wide and looking at me with a mixture of desire and amusement, she parted her lips and ran her tongue from the base of my cock to its tip, licking it like an ice cream stick, and sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

Lin reached around to unzip herself, and removed her dress to reveal a lithe figure with breasts around the same size as Stacey's, and a matching g-string in red. She got on her knees next to Stacey, and made a sound halfway between a moan and a purr. With practised ease, Stacey rubbed my cock, now fully erect and as stiff as a rod, over Lin's lips, which were pursed in a pout. The sensation of Lin's moist lips brushing against my cock head was incredible, and intensified once Lin began to run her tongue over my cock as Stacey brushed it languorously against her lips. With her other hand, Stacey cupped my balls and began to massage them very gently.

After less than a minute of rubbing my cock against Lin's lips, Stacey wrapped her lips around it and began to slowly pump it in and out of her mouth, while making little moans. Her other hand, which had left my balls, was now playing with her nipples, alternating between each of them. Meanwhile, Lin had stood up and moved behind me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down into a sitting position on the bench behind me, and pressed her breasts against my back while running her hands over my chest. I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and her nipples pressed against me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.