The Perfect Fuck Buddy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The next day saw me at home by myself. My husband had gone away for the day, having a guys day out with his coworkers. I was sitting on my couch, window curtains open, watching porn. Wasn't really masturbating, just watching. I came across a video of a woman who was getting pissed on ... I had never given thought to that, so I was surprised when my pussy started to tingle. I licked my lips and ran my hand down into my panties. I was soaked. My nipples started to get hard as I pulled my tits out of my shirt, and rubbed them. I picked up my phone and sent a text to Mike, asking him what he thought about the idea of pissing on me. He replied back and what he said made my pussy drip with anticipation. I told him I was alone, and that I wanted him over in ten minutes. He agreed, and I set about getting ready. I had put down several towels, so that it would be easier to clean up. Ten minutes passed, and he came walking into my house, cock already out and hard. I licked my lips again, as he shoved his cock in my mouth. Fucking my throat, he said "my little slut wants me to piss on her, doesn't she?" I moaned around his cock. "Yes, I'm definitely going to enjoy drenching you in both cum and piss." He continued to fuck my throat. Pulling his cock out, he started to jerk off. "Lay back on the couch, and play with that pretty pussy." I did what I was told and grabbed my dildo. Shoving it into my wet pussy, I moaned. "You're so sexy when you moan." He said, walking closer. I was fucking my pussy hard, all the while watching him jack his cock off. It turned me on, knowing I had this affect on him. He grabbed my head and stuck his cock back in my mouth. I sucked while I fucked my pussy with my dildo. "Oh fuck baby." He moaned. I knew I was close to cumming. "Cum for me baby. I want to hear my name on your lips as you cum around that dildo." He said, taking out his cock. I used my left hand to rub my clit and soon, I felt my walls clench around the rubber dildo. "Oh god, Mike! Fuck!" I moaned as I had an explosive orgasm. I pulled my dildo out, and continued to rub my clit, squirting everywhere. This was indeed a first for me and it felt so good. "My god krissy. That was fucking sexy." He said, still jerking his cock. "Daddy, give me your cum and piss." I said, getting on my knees in front of him. "Yes baby, are you ready for it?" He asked, moaning. "So ready daddy." I replied, looking up into his eyes. "Oooh fuck!" He moaned, his cum shooting all over my face and lips. "Don't swallow. I want it to drip." He said, still cumming. "Damn. You look hot with my cum all over that pretty little face baby." He said, smiling. It took him a minute to regain his composure, then, I felt the warm piss on my chest. "Rub your tits and pussy." He told me. I did, and it felt so good getting pissed on. Once he was done, he left and I cleaned up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.