The Perfect Fuck Buddy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

A week had passed. Me and my husband were out at a restaurant, and all I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck Mike again. That's when something caught my eye. I looked, and it was as if he read my mind, but there was Mike with his wife and family. I smiled and waved at him, telling my husband he was a friend. Mike waved back.

A few minutes passed, and I had the craziest idea. I excused myself, saying I needed to go to the bathroom. I could feel Mike following me, so when I got to the ladies room, I turned around and sure enough, he was behind me, that look of lust in his eyes. We kissed, and he rubbed my pussy through my jeans.

He pulled me into the men's room, and into a stall, still kissing.

"This is crazy." I said, in between kisses.

"Yes, but so damn hot." He replied, unbuttoning my jeans. I felt them come off and his fingers found my clit. I moaned, still kissing him as he rubbed me until I came.

We didn't notice there where a couple of guys in the bathroom with us, not like we would have cared. Out of my peripheral, I saw them through the cracks though, and got the strangest urge to have a foursome with these guys.

"Mike, there's other dudes in here." I whispered.

He must have had the same idea, because he opened the stall and said "Do you want to come fuck my little whore?"

The guys smiled.

"Hell yeah." One of them said, pulling down his pants.

The other guy followed suite. My eyes widened at the size of their cocks. I mean, Mike's was big, but these other guys were huge! My pussy throbbed in anticipation.

One came to me and shoved his cock in my face. "Suck his cock whore." Mike ordered, grabbing a fistful of hair and pulling me down.

I did what I was told, and began to suck the stranger's cock. It was so big, I could only get halfway before I started to gag.

"Take it, take it. Ooooh!" The guy moaned, as he fucked my throat.

Both Mike and the other were jerking their cocks.

"Look at my little whore. Sucking strangers off while her husband is out there, waiting for her to return. We'll let you return. When you're thoroughly fucked." Mike said, lifting me up. He bent me over the toilet, and shoved his cock in my ass.

I moaned, and the other guy stepped up on the toilet. I began to suck his cock. Mike let the two others take turns fucking me, and soon, all three had come inside my pussy.

The guys left, saying what a good fuck I was, and I pulled up my pants, their cum still in my pussy.

"You are not to wipe that cum off until you take a shower tonight, am I understood?"

I nodded.

"Say 'yes sir'." Mike said, looking me in the eye.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Good whore." He kissed me and let me leave first.

I went back to the table my husband was at, giving some excuse about possible food poisoning. We left shortly after, but not before I winked at Mike. My husband was so oblivious to the fact that I just got gang banged in the bathroom of a restaurant, and that thought alone made me horny again. Looked like my husband was going to fuck me, with the cum of three other men still inside me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.