The Perfect Fuck Buddy - Cover

The Perfect Fuck Buddy

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

A month had passed since me and Mike had hooked up. Time flew by, and I was beginning to see the nature of my feelings. I wasn't in love with him, but just a mere crush that had already begun to fade. I was also just really addicted to his cock. I had texted him on a Thursday, letting him know I was available. He replied almost instantly, excited to hook up again. We had agreed to hook up around one pm, and when that time came, I was very wet, and very horny. The second he walked in, he stopped dead in his tracks. Mike looked me up and down, lust evident in his stare, cock hard. I was wearing a baby blue teddy, with no panties. "God damn Krissy. You look fucking sexy." he said, walking over to me. "It's all for you daddy." I replied, spreading my legs. He bent down, and immediately attacked my pussy with his mouth. I moaned, arching my back. He began to suck on my clit, and I was sure I would have an orgasm right then and there. I held out, though. "You're enjoying this, aren't you slut?" Mike asked, lapping up my juices while looking me in the eyes. I looked back at him and replied, "Yes daddy. I love the way you eat my pussy." He thrusted three fingers into me, and started to finger fuck my pussy. "I want you to cum on my fingers." He said, sucking on my clit again. I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before I came, and sure enough, I was screaming in ecstasy, my pussy walls clenching around his fingers. "Yes, that's right. Cum for daddy." Mike said, still thrusting his fingers in and out. He pulled out his fingers and shoved them in my mouth. I greedily licked, tasting my pussy. He removed his fingers, and went to unbutton his pants. His cock sprang out and he grabbed a fistful of my hair, dragging me to my knees. Slapping my cheeks with his cock, he then shoved it in my mouth. I sucked, and he groaned. "God, I have missed your mouth on my cock. My wife never gives me head, or sex for that matter." He said, thrusting his hips, gagging me with his cock. Hearing him talk like that made my pussy ache and throb, so I reached my hand down, and rubbed my clit. I moaned, as I got a little taste of his precum. I wanted his cock in my pussy so bad, I pulled my head away from his cock and said "Fuck me daddy." He smirked, pulled me up, turned me around and bent me over the arm of the couch. "Oh, don't worry baby. I will fuck that sweet little pussy until you beg me to stop." and without warning, he thrusted his cock deep inside me. I screamed in pleasure, grabbing the blanket in my hands. "Fuck! Daddy, your cock feels so good..." I moaned, trying to hold out until he was ready to cum. "Oh, baby! You like daddy's cock deep inside that married whore pussy?" He asked, slapping my ass hard. "Yes daddy!" I said, thrusting my hips back to meet his thrusts. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, and kissed me. I moaned inside his mouth as I felt his balls slap the back of my thighs. "Fuck! I'm fixing to cum in this pussy that belongs to me. Say it." He ordered. "My pussy belongs to you." I said, trying to hold out. "Now say it and say my name. Loud." "My pussy belongs to you, Mike!" I yelled, cumming. "Yes!" he moaned, and I could feel his hot cum shoot deep inside me. He gave a few more thrusts, before pulling out and turning me around. I got on my knees to clean his cock. He smiled. "You've no idea how much I enjoy fucking you." I grinned. "Bet it's not as much as I enjoy fucking you." He grinned back. Pulling up his pants, he kissed me again. "Let's not wait so long to do this again, yeah?" He asked. I nodded. "For sure." We kissed one last time and he left. I was spent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.