The Perfect Fuck Buddy - Cover

The Perfect Fuck Buddy

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Things continued like that for the next few months, seeing each other when we could. Every time we would hook up, the sex got better and better. It was the month of April when a realization hit me hard ... I was falling in love with my fuck buddy. That thought scared the shit out of me. I never could figure out how it was possible, we were both married, to amazing people, but yet, I wanted him more than I should. I knew that I couldn't tell him, it would have ruined the chemistry we had when fucking. All I could do was pretend that it was all about sex. I had texted him one day, asking him to kiss me, and he said he would. He told me that he loved kissing, and I felt my pussy start to get moist. I wanted to kiss him bad. We decided to hook up on a Tuesday, while my husband had 24-hour duty. I was excited, so I wore nothing but a skirt and tank top, and fixed my makeup.

Mike arrived at 3pm, and almost immediately, kissed me hard. I moaned in his mouth, pulling him closer to me. We kissed for what felt like hours, but pulled back. He pushed me against the wall and shoved his fingers in my wet pussy. "I've been wanting you badly these last few days." He said, finger fucking me. I was so caught up in the feelings he was causing, all I could do was moan. "Fuck me." I said, looking him in the eyes. "With pleasure." He replied, turning me around, and bending me over. I heard him unzip his jeans and shove his cock inside me. I let out a loud moan, as he pounded my pussy. "So tight. So wet." He moaned, grabbing my hips. I pinched my nipples and felt him slap my ass. "Fuck Krissy." He moaned again, thrusting his hips. I then felt something I didn't think I'd ever feel. He stuck a finger in my ass. "I want to fuck your ass." He said, thrusting his finger in and out. I moaned. I had only done anal once, and I never cared to do it again. But, for mike, it seemed like id do anything. He pulled out of my pussy, and led me to the couch. Grabbing the lube I had out, he lubed up my asshole, and bent me over the arm of my couch. Without warning, I felt him penetrate my tight hole. I cried out in pain, tried to pull away. He held my arms back so I couldn't struggle. "You're going to take my cock, and you will like it." He said, still going in. With him talking like that, I knew it was no use to argue.

After he was fully in my ass, he started to slowly rock his hips back and forth. It hurt so bad, but also felt so good. He moaned and yanked my head up to look into my eyes. "You're such a filthy whore. Letting me fuck your tight ass." He said, and I moaned in pleasure. "Call me daddy." Was the next thing I heard from him, and I was all too willing to oblige. "Oh daddy. Your cock feels so good deep in my ass." I said, looking into his eyes. "Yeah? You want me to go faster and pound that ass?" He asked, knowing the answer. "Yes daddy." He quickened his pace and was fucking me hard. I thrust my hips back, meeting his. The pleasure was too much, and soon, I was cumming. "That's right, cum for daddy." He said, slapping my ass. "Fuck!" I moaned, cumming hard. Not long after, he was cumming in my ass. With a final thrust, I felt him pull out. He turned me around and kissed me again. "You're so good." I smiled. "As are you." I replied.

My ass hurt, but it was well worth it. "I'll be back later to fuck you some more." I nodded and walked him to the door. He waved bye and left. I knew then I was in over my head. There was no way I could keep my feelings for him a secret, but I didn't want to ruin what we had. I sighed and decided to think about it later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.