The Perfect Fuck Buddy - Cover

The Perfect Fuck Buddy

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It was a few days before we could find the time to text. He had his life, and I had mine. When we started to text again, I wanted to get to know him more, so I started asking him about all the sexual things he liked. In turn, he asked me what I was into. Come to find out, we were into the same things. I was ecstatic to finally have come across someone who was basically my equal. We set a date for us to hook up again, and time went by slowly for me. I was anxious, we had been talking about him "play raping" me and it turned me on bad.

Finally, the day came to put our plan into motion. I was dressed in a short skirt, that showed off my perfectly round ass, and a tank top, low enough that my tits were basically popping out. I was sitting on my couch, playing on the Xbox, when I heard the door open and close. I turned, and smiled as he walked over to me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, and yanked me up. I have a gasp of feigned shock as he roughly shoved two fingers into my pussy. "Mm, so wet already. What a dirty slut you are." I knew I needed to keep up the appearance that I was being forced, so I struggled against him. "Please, don't do this." I pleaded, trying to be as convincing as I could. This just egged him on and he slapped me across the cheek. Prior to this, we had set limits and I safe word, though I was certain I wouldn't need it. "You may only speak when I tell you to. Is that clear?" He asked, in a voice that I knew to be demanding. "Yes Mike." I said as he continued to finger me. I was trying to keep up with not enjoying it, but my body had other plans. I arched my back in his arms and moaned. "I don't think so. This is not for your enjoyment. You're only here as my cum dumpster." Mike said, throwing me down on the couch. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed, just hard enough for me to struggle. He released his grip, and unbuttoned his pants. "Now get on your knees and suck my cock." He demanded.

At first, I didn't obey, curious as to what he'd do. I was not disappointed. He grabbed my hair, turned me around, and delivered a hard blow to my as cheek with his hand. The force of it make me squeak in surprise, but also moan in pleasure. "This is what's going to happen the next time you disobey. I will spank you, five times each cheek. Nod if you understand." I nodded, wanting his cock deep inside me. "Good whore. Now, suck my cock." I obeyed this time, getting on my knees. Using my right hand, I stroked his cock, then wrapped my lips around the head. I heard him draw in a sharp intake of breath, and started to bob my head up and down, taking in every inch of his cock. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down, forcing me to gag. He held my head there for a few seconds, then let me take a breath. He continued this for a couple of minutes before he said "that's enough. I've been waiting these last few days to tear this pussy up. That's exactly what I'm going to do, and when you feel me thrust, I want you to tell me that my cock is better than your husbands. Clear?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and replied with a simple world. "Yes". He ripped my panties off, and shoved his cock until he hit the hilt of my pussy. Immediately, I moaned and he thrusted again. Knowing what would happen if I didn't say what he wanted me to, I moaned out "your cock is so much better than my husbands." He thrusted again. "That's right, and whose little whore are you?" He asked, slapping my tits. "Yours. I'm your little whore." I said, rubbing my clit. I wanted to cum so bad. He slapped my hand away. "I thought I made it clear that you were only for my use?" He asked, choking me again. I could feel his cock start to pulse and I knew he was cumming. "Oh fuck Krissy!" He groaned as he pumped a couple more times. He pulled out of me. "You're such a good little fuck." He said, pulling up his pants. "Have a good one." was the last thing he said before he walked out of my house.

I was grinning like a fool. I felt my phone vibrate, and looked at it. A text from him and it said he couldn't wait until we could hook up again. He was hooked, and so was I.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.