Intros - Cover

Intros

Copyright© 2014 by Wylde Flowers

Chapter 4: Intro Lewd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Intro Lewd - College student Kayla meets the man of her dreams, the married man next door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

For the next 3 days, I tell my parents I am staying at a friends house. I attend my classes but I don't do any school work this week. I am too busy having sex with my boyfriend! I have a boyfriend! I am sooooooo happy!

It is always so hard when the bitch is back home but it is good for my school and Ryan, always thinking about me first (I so love him!), says I need to do my school work before I can come over. I pout but he is right and I am so thankful for him.

I am so horny for him by the time I am able to come back over. When she is home for like two weeks, I feel like I will explode. Before I had sex I didn't think too much about it but now I want to have it all the time. I guess that is what love is all about!

I just so hate when his wife is home.

"When are you going to divorce her?"

"Soon, Kayla. Very soon."

"How soon?" I am hopeful he means a few days.

"A few more weeks. A few months at the most."

"Why can't it be faster?" I am so frustrated. Is Ryan doing anything? Sometimes I wonder.

"Everything has its own speed." I pout at his words. "It's not like we don't have each other right now."

"But I want you ALL the time."

"Patience, Beautiful. It will happen. I want you too but court stuff takes way too long and there is nothing I can do about it."


We try sex in different ways.

He enters me from behind, doggy-style, and it feels very good but I like face-to-face sex better. I love kissing while we make love. I don't feel as interactive doing it like dogs do it.

We try sex in the shower but it just doesn't work. I think I am too chubby and I don't like it anyway because when the warm water is not on me I get real cold and because Ryan is a man and so he is bigger than me, his body often blocks the water from me. I want to do it but it doesn't happen and I don't think I want to try it again.

After one dinner and after we put away the dishes, he strips my clothes off right there in the kitchen then he sat me on the dining room table. It isn't comfortable sitting on the hard table but I like it because I can see his penis enter me. As it disappears from my vision, it appears in my pleasure. I can tell he likes seeing his penis go inisde my pussy even more than I do. I want him to go ahead and thrust but he keeps putting just the head inside me then taking it back out. He does this slowly and deliberately and his smile tells me how much delight he gets from it which I like that he is happy but there is definitely a point for me that I am ready for more but I am patient and do

not say anything and just let Ryan have his fun. When he finally thrusts, I cannot sit up anymore. My pleasure spurs me to lie back until my orgasm comes and it is just moments before I once more feel his wonderful penis spurting inside me.

You know I don't even think of my pussy as Priscilla anymore. My pussy is ME!


I am very still and very quiet. I am hiding. I bought a floor-length tablecloth for Ryan's table. I put it on while he is away. His bitch wife Amy is coming home today and I am going to secretly surprise him. He doesn't know I came over. I am hidden under the table.

I wait and my bladder is talking to me but it is not urgent. I am okay.

I also made a dinner so Ryan will sit at the table. I am eager and excited.

I finally hear noise and it is Ryan and the bitch talking. They are getting closer.

"What is this?" she says.

"Uh..."

I wish I could see my lover's face. I bet he is surprised. I fight hard to stay quiet in my giddyness.

"You remembered our anniversary!" she says.

"Of course!"

"I didn't think you cared anymore."

He doesn't care. He loves me. You will be gone and I will become his wife.

"Well I do," my man replies.

"This is nice."

"Does Ryan suspect that I did this? He will KNOW it soon.

"I'll change while you get the food on the table," she says

"Okay."

"I'm glad to come home to a romantic evening."

"Sure, honey. You're worth it."

Gag! I feel sorry that Ryan had to say such words.

I didn't know it is their anniversary but that has no effect on my plans.

I hear plates and stuff being placed on the table. When the bitch returns they both sit at the table. I make sure no feet accidentally kick me.

I turn toward Ryan. They are talking but I pay no attention. I grab his penis through his pants. He coughs loud.

"Is something wrong?" she asks

I don't think of her as his wife. She is just Amy or more so "the bitch". Ryan loves me and not her. He just needs to get rid of her.

A fork falls and I startle but stay silent.

"Oops," my future husband says.

He peeks under the tablecloth. I grin and give a little wave. He glares at me then sits back up. I don't understand. I would think he would be glad to see me since his wife is back. I'm bothered by his reaction but no matter. I will do as I planned.

With two hands I open the button of his pants then begin to lower the zipper. His one hand tries to stop me. He is too strong for me. I can't get his hand out of the way so I dig my fingernail into the flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.