Intros - Cover

Intros

Copyright© 2014 by Wylde Flowers

Chapter 3: Intro Course

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Intro Course - College student Kayla meets the man of her dreams, the married man next door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I'm not sure how much I slept last night beyond my erotic dream. I feel like I was awake all night in my thoughts and my emotions but the alarm clock woke me up so obviously I slept some.

I am not sure if I am too excited or too tired to focus in my classes. I should have skipped school considering all I'm getting out of them today.

All I can think about is Ryan, the man I love. Today I will have sex for my first time and I am happy. I am also scared and anxious. What if I don't please him? What if I am not good enough? Will it hurt at first?

Worst of all, Ryan will see me naked with all my body inadequacies. Could he truly love a woman who is a little chubby and doesn't have a sexy waist and hips? If only I could lose a few pounds then maybe I would have a waist. However every day Ryan loves me for who I am. I should believe in him but it's hard to do. I hope he still wants me after he sees me.

I am a nervous wreck on the drive home from school, almost literally. I ran a stop sign while in my distraction and almost got hit. I did receive a middle finger. Nothing like that can bother me right now.

In my bedroom I text him. "Should I bring anything?"

"Just my beautiful Kayla."

I smile. That is what I need to hear.

I put on a tank top and shorts as usual. Why have extra to take off?

I grab the door knob and take a deep breath. Am I ready for this?

I open my bedroom and head next door.


"Hi!" Ryan says in greeting and with his usual beautiful smile but something in his voice is different. He is nervous too! I didn't expect that and I find it charming and comforting. He feels like I do!

"So ... um," he stammers. He is not his normal confident self. I know he is trying to ask the big question. I will ease his anxiousness.

I nod and say, "I want to do it."

"You do?" His eyes increase in brightness.

"Yes."

"It's okay to say you're not ready."

"I thought about it. I want to do it. I'm ready."

The happiest smile I have ever seen on his face appears.

"I love you, Kayla." He takes my hand.

"I love you, Ryan."

He leads me upstairs into his bedroom.

The bedroom is plain. No pictures on the wall. His and hers dresser. The bedspread is a no-frills solid color.

Ryan pulls the covers back to the end of the bed. It is only the fitted sheet now.

He says, "Can I watch you undress and then you can watch me undress?"

I didn't think about undressing in front of him. It makes sense. I just didn't think about it. I swallow. I feel nervous. I am going to expose my body to him and see if he is disappointed. I have a flash of second thoughts to back out but I want to do this so I choose so. It is scary not knowing how he will react.

"Okay," I say.

He sits on the side of the bed and motions me where to stand in front of him.

"What do I start with?"

"You decide." He smiles.

I start with my shoes and socks.

"Good choice," he teases.

His gaze is intense watching me.

I lift up and off my top. Right now I wish I thought about buying a sexy bra instead of the boring white one I have on.

Decision time. My bra or my shorts? Ryan's gaze remains lifted so I choose my bra.

He smiles then says, "Can I touch them now?"

I answer by stepping in front of him. It is a nervous step up.

He reaches up with both hands and holds a boob each. It feels strange to let him touch them but it feels right too. He moves both hands to my left side and softly rubs.

"They are so firm."

I guess that is a good thing to Ryan. I never think about firmness. They are just my boobs ever since I developed.

He caresses my right boob with both hands.

"Wonderful." He spoke softly.

With a hand on each nipple he makes them hard and pointy.

"I'm going to suck on those later," he declares.

That is a weird thought. To have him suck on my nipples is probably a strange sensation. I realize I will experience many more new things beyond nakedness and sex.

He pushes up on them but they don't move much.

"Wonderfully firm." He has a big happy smile. I am glad he is happy with my body so far.

He releases my boobs and states, "On with the beauty show.'

I take a step back then decide to take another step. I push down my shorts, bending over to step out of them. My panties are plain, a pale yellow color.

"Time for the prize inside," he says.

"What?" I am confused but then I get it. "Oh." Of course, my pussy. It is the whole focus of sex. I feel stupid.

His stare is between my legs and I am still covered. I start to pull down my panties then have the idea to make him wait a little bit longer to build his anticipation. I feel excited!

I turn around and pull down my panties. As I bend down so I can step out of them Ryan speaks.

"Nice ass."

I don't like my butt because of my hips so his words are special.

"And beautiful, sexy little pink pussy."

My actions of turning around and bending over is a better view of my pussy than if I had stayed forward. It is obvious NOW!.

"I cannot wait to get a better look," he says.

Ryan stands and with a sweeping motion of his hand invites me to sit where he did.

I take his place and he takes my place. I am glad he only has good words about my body.

"Would you sit with your legs open? I would like to gaze upon your treasure as I undress for you."

I do so. I must be overcoming my anxiousness as I like that he wants to look at my pussy. I have a strong desire to please him.

He is not wearing shoes and socks so he takes off his shirt. I smile. I like the manly and fit chest I see.

"How is the show so far?" he laughs.

"I like it. Very much. More please."

"Oh, you want more?"

I nod.

He takes off his pants. Now he is standing only in his boxers.

I breathe deeply. I want to see his penis but I feel anxious.

Ryan pushes down his boxers. He is watching my face as if he wants to see my reaction.

His penis is big, not bizarre big like in my dream, but it is at least six inches long. It stands upright from his body and looks very hard. I feel butterflies. He is going to try to put that big thing in me!

He steps up so he is in front of me. His penis is at my face level.

"I've never done this before," I blurt.

"I don't expect you to give a blowjob. Just hold it."

"No, sex."

"Wait? So you're a virgin."

"Sorry." I feel so awkward and embarrassed.

"No, that's great. You don't know how much it means to me that you want your first time with me. You trust me. I can't help but feel honored by you, Kayla."

He has a way of saying just the right thing and this is no different. It is what I need to hear especially in a life-changing moment as this. I cannot become a virgin again.

"So do you want to hold it?" he says. "Would this be the first penis you've ever held?"

"Yes," I say and nod. He has put me at ease.

I wrap my right hand around his penis. It is hard as I could see but I didn't know it is so warm. It twitches in my hand.

"It's saying it likes you," he teases. "Of course you already know that."

I give it a few strokes before he gives instructions.

"Lie on the bed and open your legs. I want to explore your pussy. I want to know what I am getting into." He laughs like it is funny but I don't get the joke if there is one.

Ryan gets on the bed and sits in a kneeling position between my legs.

He touches my clit and I jump in surprise. I know he will touch me but it is still a shock. No one but myself has explored Priscilla. All his movements are slow. He gently opens up Priscilla to see my inner pink and a lone finger runs down the middle and it makes me gasp.

"Beautiful," he says softly. He sounds genuine and I like that. He's only said good things about my body. He made no mention of my lack of waist and hips or my tummy fat.

He runs his two fingers, fore and middle, over Priscilla. He rubs my clit often and I close my eyes.

He moves and he is now on hands and knees above me.

He leans down and take my left boob into his mouth. He is sucking on it like he said he would. I feel the pull and soon his tongue is flicking and circling my nipple and making it hard. He lifts up and my boob is wet. I feel a chill as he moves to my other boob. He does the same thing.

Ryan moves up and brings his mouth to mine. His tongue probes and I respond with my tongue. I feel so good. I love kissing him. As we kiss he puts his body on top of mine. My boobs are pressed down by his chest.

I love kissing but I break away. I am very aware of his penis pushing and sliding on my pussy. It feels amazing and much better than hands. I finally completely know I am ready. I want his penis inside me.

His penis is often pushing in the right spot but it is not going in. Sometimes it slips and rubs over my clit and I squirm in delight. The constant presence of his penis between my folds is a constant pleasure. I let out happy breaths.

It is just not going in. I don't understand. He keeps trying and pushing but nothing. Is he too big?

"Maybe use some lube?" I suggest. I am a virgin but I am not ignorant about sex.

"Nah," he says and pushes up. "We don't need it."

He grabs his penis and directs it over my clit. I jerk and moan. It feels incredible, a whole new pleasure sensation.

"You're just tight and I love tight pussy so it is something else you are giving me that is special.

That is cool to know. I am happy that I can give that to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.