Burgundy Lips - Cover

Burgundy Lips

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man is seduced by two older women.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

As soon as the apartment door closed behind us, Elisabeth pulled me close and kissed me hungrily, sexily. I could taste her burgundy lipstick as she worked her mouth on mine, her tongue almost demanding entry into my mouth. I relinquished and her tongue was very soon thrusting between my lips as if she was fucking my mouth with it.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled back, breathing heavily as she shed her house coat, once more revealing her massive bosom and acres-wide cleavage which was heaving before my eyes in time with each breath she took. Without realising it, I was licking my lips at the sight.

"Bedroom," said Elisabeth in a tone which seemed almost an order. Spinning round, she grabbed my hand and almost dragged me through to a light and airy room which was dominated by a king-size bed with a thick, soft flowery duvet. Reaching behind herself, Elisabeth loosened the hooks on her corselet and shrugged out of it, releasing that magnificent bosom which sagged to her ample tummy. My eyes were instantly attracted to the huge, saucer sized, dark brown aureoles and matching large dark pink nipples which stood out about 2 cm from her tits. This time I consciously licked my lips at the thought of suckling those proud nipples.

Smiling, she bent down to remove her panties to reveal a snatch of greying reddish pubic hair with fleshy lips which glistened in the light streaming through the window. I was frozen like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights, mesmerised by the sight before me. Elisabeth crossed the small distance between us and hurriedly removed my clothing until we were both standing facing each other, naked and each hungrily surveying the body before us.

Reaching down to her house coat, she once again retrieved the cylinder of her burgundy lipstick and repaired the damage of her aggressive kissing.

"May I do your lips too, Kurt?" Her strange request completely shocked me. Me wearing lipstick? What the hell?

Quickly she explained, "I used to do this with my husband, he found that he liked it, but it really turns me on to see lipstick marks around my nipples after they have been suckled. It will be just between us. Don't worry, I'm not trying to turn you into a TV or anything."

She said nothing more, just allowing me to think about this strange request. My mind turned back to when I was a young boy and my sisters were playing with our mother's makeup. They included me in their game and had me wearing lipstick and other paints and powders. That was just a harmless game kids will play but Elisabeth was asking me to wear lipstick now. It couldn't hurt to humour her, I thought, so I shrugged my shoulders in acquiescence. She told me to purse my lips as she applied thick layers and, with her eyes twinkling, she showed me how I looked in her little hand mirror.

'Strange, ' was my thought on seeing my image. Weird, even, the way she had given me such a thick coating of the burgundy cosmetic. Well, as she told me, it would wash off and I was impatient to get those lips on her tits.

Without a word, she indicated we should get onto the bed and I was quick to follow her. She grabbed my head and held it to the soft flesh of her breast, encouraging me to leave my mark there, which I did before she moved my head to the other tit and had me repeat my action. When she released my head, we both looked down at the kiss marks now adorning her breasts. Smiling, she said, "Now you've marked me, I'm yours. Suck my tits, Kurt, suck them hard. Mark my nipples and make them yours too."

Well, that's what I had been lusting for since she first showed me her breasts so I took the hard nipple into my mouth and sucked it all the way in, grazing it with my teeth as I pulled it in, making my partner gasp. I had both hands full of the same breast I was suckling, moulding and squeezing it as I drew the nipple deeper into my mouth and flicked my tongue over the hard nub.

I pulled back and saw the lipstick marks around the nipple. Yes, somehow they looked sexy so I went to the other breast and gave that the same treatment. The mark was not quite as clear, being somewhat blurred but Elisabeth seemed happy with my efforts. She put me on my back and swooped down to my throbbing, rock hard, erection and pursed her lips around it, sucking at the head. She stopped briefly and showed me the ring of lipstick she had made around my tool, smiled then bent her head back to her task and seemed almost to devour me in her fervour.

Well, I was a young man in his prime and aroused by the bizarre situation in which I found myself so it was not long before I was warning her that I was about to come. With my tool buried deep into her throat, she fondled my balls and milked me dry as I pumped my seed, swallowing every spurt as I emptied myself into her warm mouth.

Propping herself up, she smiled at me. There was a trickle of white cream leaking out the corner of her mouth and I was mesmerised as her tongue snaked out and licked it up.

She insisted that she should repair our lipstick and then asked me to kiss her pussy. Now, I've not had a lot of experience with girls but I have read about this on the porn sites I had surfed so I shuffled myself down her body and the fleshy expanse of her tummy before finding myself staring in wonder at her pussy. There was a spicy, musky scent down there as I breathed in her natural perfume. Pushing my head forward to the succulent lips, I kissed them, determined to mark that private place with my lipstick. I tasted her pussy and found it delicious, different from anything I had tasted before. I lifted my head to survey my work, pleased that I had, indeed made my mark before going back down and sucking those lips into my mouth tasting more of her juices.

Elisabeth groaned and encouraged me to explore everywhere. I used my fingers to penetrate her hole, making her squirm and push her hips up towards my fingers. I had read about a woman's clitoris and had a good idea where it was located so I moved my lips to the top of her crack and found a hard nub there. I licked at it and heard Elisabeth moaning for more, more, harder. Thus encouraged, I latched my lips around the button, even nibbling at it which made her squeal and writhe under me. Suddenly her whole body lurched; she pulled my head into her pussy as she called out my name loudly and flooded my mouth and face with juices.

I got worried when she seemed to collapse back, eyes closed and her whole body limp. She was panting heavily and dripping with perspiration. I thought she was maybe having a heart attack or something, being an old woman. But when I asked if she was all right, she opened her eyes and, through a big smile, she assured me that everything was wonderful. She had me kiss her, not passionately but 'sweet and gentle', as she said.

After some minutes of this, her kisses started becoming more fervent, as if she was getting hungry for more. Breaking off briefly, she whispered, "Fuck me, Kurt. I want your cock in my pussy, I'm so ready for you. Fuck me now."

I was a little surprised to hear the crude words she was saying but I kissed her burgundy lips with my own, now more eagerly, as I pushed forward with my prick which had grown hard again. I felt it nudge into her softness down there as she reached between us to guide me into the warm, moist love passage. Once I felt it inside, I rammed it all the way in, making my lover grunt although she continued to encourage me, asking for more.

I pulled my tool almost out of her pussy before plunging back in to the hilt, and kept doing that as she moaned over and over again with each thrust.

Soon her hips were rising to meet me as my prick punched in. She was grunting and moaning as I felt myself getting close to coming. I told her and she said, "Yes, Kurt, fill me with your cream. I want it all inside me. Oh, fuck me harder, harder."

My testicles tightened up and I felt my sperm rising, I was calling out her name and she was calling mine until I felt my spurts leaving me. She may have felt it too as she opened her mouth and squealed, her body shuddering as, with each stroke, I pumped more into her belly until I was done. We both collapsed in exhaustion, me on top of her, cushioned by the lovely soft pillows of her breasts and tummy but she clung on and held me there until my tool softened and eventually fell out, dangling between her legs as her pussy leaked its contents all over my flaccid tool and soaked down to the bed. Eventually I rolled off her body and lay there, just slowly fondling the wonder of her breasts marked, as they were, with my burgundy lips. Elisabeth continually murmured her thanks to me for making her feel like a young woman again.

We stayed like this for maybe fifteen minutes, our bodies bathed in perspiration in the heat of the afternoon and our hands caressing each other as we recovered our strength. Eventually she turned towards me, her arm across my chest as she kissed me. "Would you like to take a shower with me and wash this sweat away?" she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.