The Courtship Gift - Cover

The Courtship Gift

Copyright© 2014 by RC Smith

Part 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 6 - A South Sea Cannibal opera, preceded by an instructive first-hand report by a British lady traveler on the Brinala archipelago and the strange customs of both its savage and civilized tribes.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   Fiction   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

Appendix

Within SL

The Humiliated Courtship Gift

S. Ireland

December, 2013

I am a young slave girl, totally in selfless love with my beautiful Mistress. She is long of limb and of hair, buxom, and has a perfect complexion, which is lightly and evenly tanned. She bought me for a few coppers as I danced naked on the block in a slave market somewhere a little while ago.

She uses me for her pleasures, sometimes tying me to an ornamental grille in her bedroom when she makes love with her free lovers, because she knows this torments me emotionally, to see her give herself completely to them, as she never gives herself to me. She sometimes hands me to her male harem, or her guards, for a gang rape while she watches, for her amusement. I love her totally throughout, and in some cases, I love and crave her torments, too.

I am, this day, licking her labia, slowly and lovingly, as she croons to me about her latest desire. It is to possess and to love a young girl, still free, who lives on another island. My Mistress is courting her, hoping to take her a willing slave.

I cannot imagine why this project would present any difficulty, for anyone offered the position of love slave to my Mistress would accept in a trice, would they not? At least, in my mind. But, I say nothing, I just keep licking and suckling, and listening.

"So..." she says,

"I will send her a gift, and perhaps, that will attract her into my cage...

"She is a Cannibal, and despises all who are not..."

"Will she hurt your non-Cannibal slaves, Mistress?" I whisper.

"Do not worry little toy, you will not be caged with her!"

I am still concerned for Mistress's other human property, but I know that she is very wise, and I relax and assume she will take care of things for the furtherance of her pleasure. Perhaps she will enjoy one slave torturing and eating all the rest? I do not know. But, I love her and do not care.

"So, I will send her a gift..." Mistress continues. "A human gift, for her pleasure, as a token of my affection, and my favor."

"Who can you trust for such a mission, Mistress?"

"Why you, my favored little toy!"

I am overwhelmed that Mistress will send me on such an important mission!

"Thank you, Mistress!" I gasp.

"You will paddle a surf board with your arms, naked, unarmed, vulnerable, to her beach..."

My Mistress begins to lubricate, and as I continue to lick, she talks, and I listen.

"You will say to her, 'I do not eat of the longpig. Do as you will with me.'

"Then, you will submit to her, and follow all her orders, explicit or implicit, for the sake of love of me.

"You will be taunted, humiliated, sexually used roughly, sex-tortured, gang-raped, and finally, death-tortured, killed, and eaten!"

My Mistress becomes excited with these ideas! I continue to lick, as I become excited, too, in harmony with her, my great love.

Finally, with my last instructions for my terminal actions, Mistress sends me on her mission, away from her forever.

After Mistress's male guards have gang-raped me all night, taunting and humiliating me, as training for my adventure, I set out upon a surf board emblazoned with Mistress's picture and name. I go as ordered, naked, vulnerable, willing.


I navigate to the girl's beach, and surrender myself up willingly for the taunting and humiliation and all the rest.

They do taunt me, throw offal at me, and humiliate me in many ways. I revel in it, for it is for my Mistress, and it is kind of fun.

They torture and sex-torture me, and I love that, too, although as it continues, I am hurt and increasingly afraid.

They taunt me for not eating longpork, as they feast upon a man and a girl who they have taken captive, killed, and cooked. Then, during a gang rape, they begin to cut me.

They cut out my tongue, drain it of blood, cook, and eat it. They shred one breast and eat that, they cut off and fry my labia, and they cut me at random places and roast and eat what meat they can hack from me.

But, during all this torment, they do not hit any vital places, and they quickly cauterize all my wounds, so that I do not bleed out.

Finally...

The girl, laughing at me, cuts the word "NO!" into my still-untouched belly skin.

She pushes me back onto the surf board, and with help from her Cannibal friends, shoves it into the surf. With the flat of her foot, she pushes and kicks my ass to impel me.

"Go back to your precious 'Mistress, ' meat, as a lesson!"


I go, as ordered. To my beloved Mistress. A failure.

Humiliated.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.