The Courtship Gift
Preface

Copyright© 2014 by RC Smith

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - A South Sea Cannibal opera, preceded by an instructive first-hand report by a British lady traveler on the Brinala archipelago and the strange customs of both its savage and civilized tribes.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   Fiction   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

Author's Note

Part 1 — The Wrapper

- Editor's Preface

- The Letter by Lady A. to RB

- The Essay on Brinala, by Lady A.

-- The Archipelago

-- The Population

-- The Brinali Opera

-- The Courtship Gift

Part 2 — The Courtship Gift

Opera in Three Acts, of Two Scenes Each

- Act 1

-- Scene 1

-- Scene 2

- Act 2

-- Scene 1

-- Scene 2

- Act 3

-- Scene 1

-- Scene 2

Appendix:

The Humiliated Courtship Gift (original vignette by S. Ireland)


Author's Note

The main part of this story is based upon a story idea (included here as an appendix) by my friend S., and is set in a world that has been created by her, though in several ways adapted to fit my own literary purposes. In her original concept, this world occupies its own universe (and therefore is much larger in scope, richer in detail and more varied than it is depicted here) — for the purpose of this story, I have connected it more closely to our own reality and located it on our planet. I thank the Creatrix of that world not only for the inspiration she has provided, but also for her attentive and patient proofreading and editing, doubly needed since neither is English my first language, nor have I ever truly been to Brinala. The character of "Lady A." I have introduced in homage to Mary Kingsley (1862-1900), who has written about her adventures among cannibals in her fascinating book Travels in West Africa.

R. C. Smith

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.