How My World Got Turned Upside Down - Cover

How My World Got Turned Upside Down

Copyright© 2014 by LoveAlien

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Girl and cousin spend every day together and she was developing a crush on her cousin. She thought her world was perfect until the day she asked him for a massage. After getting a wonderful massage from him, she offered to give him one. For a brief moment she saw extreme terror in his eyes and that was the beginning of the end of her perfect world.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Violence  

Where to begin? Well, that is a difficult one. So, let me first tell you a bit about myself. My name is Carla Jacobs. I am 15 years old and never had a real boyfriend. Oh, I have had dates and such, but nothing serious. However, I do have a very special friend, who I do secretly love. Why do I keep it a secret? Because I am not sure how he would react and I am afraid our friendship would be ruined. I know what you are thinking, I am not the guy, any guy would love to have a girl love him. The problem, you see, is that he is my cousin. So, there is also the legal thing. It sort of is against the law for anything to happen between us, but I don't really care about that, but I do worry what my family would think.

Every day, since we were about 5 John has come to my house to do homework together, watch movies, talk, eat and enjoy each other's company. My parents love him, especially my father. Every day, when John comes over, my father will answer the door and John will always say, "Hello Mr. Jacobs, may I come in?"

My father has told him over and over, "John, you don't have to ring the bell or ask to come in, you can just pretend you live here, ok?"

However, each time, he will reply with either, "that would not be polite" or "I wouldn't want to impose especially if you were busy" or "oh no, I could never do that."

My father would just laugh and let him in. Then John would bound up the stairs and knock on my door. I would open my door with a smile and say, "come in".

I thought I lived in a perfect world until the day I asked him for a massage. No, it isn't what you think. He was a perfect gentleman and he gave me a great massage and didn't try to cop a feel or anything, although I wouldn't have minded in the least. My world flipped upside down when I offered to give him a massage and he refused. It was more than that, I saw fear, I mean true fear in his eyes, it was just for a second, before he was able to control his emotions and hide them from me. But, for a split second I saw a 15 year old child extremely scared to have me touch him. Then I thought again at how it was almost 100 degrees outside and he always wore long sleeve shirts. "John, why do you have such a long sleeve shirt on? Aren't you hot?" I asked.

"Oh, no, I am fine," he replied.

"Here, let me try something, I am going to roll the sleeves up and see if you feel better," I said.

Then I became very concerned because he jumped back from me, showed me his face of fear again for a second and pulled his arms close to his body and quickly smiled and said, "oh no really Carla, I am fine. I prefer to be warm. Please? Can't we just watch a movie? Is that ok?"

I looked at him and I knew what I had to do. I smiled and said, "Ok, you find a movie you like and I will go make us some lemonade. Ok?"

He smiled and said, "Ok! Thank you Carla."

I left the room, went down, grabbed mom from the kitchen and went to walk to where my dad was sitting on the sofa watching a football game and said, "Dad, can you turn that off, I need to talk to you, it's urgent."

My mom looked at me with questioning eyes and my dad grabbed the clicker, turned off the game and looked at me and said, "Sure Pumpkin, what is wrong?"

I looked at my dad and as bravely as I could, I said, "Dad, I would never say this if I didn't believe it 100% and I know you might want to get angry at me, but please listen to what I have to say and look at the facts." My dad was fidgeting in his seat and his expression became serious. I continued, "I think your brother is abusing John."

"What!? How dare you!" he started to raise his voice.

I quickly put my finger up and looked at him serious like and I cut in and said, "Let me finish."

He sat back again and said, "fine." But, I knew it was not a happy fine. But, he was willing to listen.

"Look at how we are all dressed, have you ever seen John wear a short sleeve shirt?"

He thought for a second, "No. So? Maybe he just enjoys those clothes?"

"Today, I offered to give him a massage and he showed me a face of extreme terror for a split second."

"Honey, maybe he is just afraid to have a girl touch him. Many boys his age still haven't found out that they are supposed to like girls," he said as he started to laugh having felt that he found the solution to the problem.

"Dad, I also offered to help roll back the sleeves on his shirt, he refused. I am telling you, he is being abused and I bet my allowance the rest of the year if we take that shirt off we are going to see a bunch of marks."

"Honey that is a pretty bad accusation you are making about your dad's brother. Don't you think that there could be some other explanation?" my mom asked.

"Mom, you didn't see his face. You know how sometimes you will be crying about something then when I come in the room you will change your face so I don't worry? Well, I tell you, I saw terror in his eyes and I don't mean little kid stuff, I mean fear to the extreme. He was scared to death and I am not exaggerating."

"Well, pumpkin, we can't exactly ask him to take his shirt off, now can we?" my dad asked.

"No, but there is an easier method with John. You see, with people he likes he won't tell a lie unless he is crossing his fingers. So, tonight before he goes home, I want you to ask him some questions. Mom, when he is on his way down, you need to be in the kitchen. After he is standing looking at Dad, then come out far enough so you can see his hands and Dad, I want you to ask every possible question, please? Just once forget he is your brother's son. You know how sweet John is, please do this for me?"

"Ok, I will do this but it will be the only time, ok Pumpkin?"

"Thank you Dad!" I yelled and hugged him. "Please call him down about 15 min before he has to go, ok?" I started up the stairs and almost forgot the reason that I gave John for coming down here. I quickly ran back down to get the lemonade and took it up to him.

"Here you go, sorry for the wait, had to help my mom a little," I lied.

He smiled back at me with those angelic eyes and said, "no problem." Those angelic eyes were the very reason I was doing this. There didn't exist a kinder kid ever, male or female, myself included. We watched a movie called Kidco.

Then we just talked shop until about 8:45 when my father yelled up, "John, could you come down here please?"

"Well, it is almost time for me to go anyway," he smiled at me and hugged me and then said, "thank you again for a wonderful day." That smile, that lovely smile. I love his smile so much.

I smiled back and said, "same to you." I let him leave by himself to give him the appearance that I was staying in my room yet, I would sneak down just a few seconds later.

By the time I reached the bottom step I could hear my Dad finish with the pleasantries. I stayed out of site, but I made sure I could see his fingers which he characteristically kept behind his back when he spoke to someone he liked or when he was nervous. I could see my mom looking at his back like me. She was on the edge of the kitchen watching.

"So, how is life treating you John?"

"Oh, you, your wonderful wife and fantastic daughter treat me so wonderfully. I don't think life could get any better," He said with a smile.

"Are things at home ok?"

My mom's mouth dropped as she saw his finger's cross. While I could not see my dad, I am sure he would see her face change. "Fantastic. Your brother is as kind as you are. Things at home are wonderful," John said.

My dad was smart, so it was not a surprise when he said, "I am glad to hear that. You know sometimes kids don't know how to talk to grownups. If there is ever anything you want to talk about and I mean anything, you know you can talk to me, ok?"

John uncrossed his fingers and said, "Of course, I feel very comfortable around all of you."

"Good, now I know every parent spanks their child, but they do it to correct a mistake they have done. So, I assume you have been spanked like I have spanked Carla?"

John laughed and said, "Carla has been bad before? I have a hard time to believe that."

"Well, at times she can be a bit pig headed and speak back to me. So, how about it?"

John laughed again and said, "of course, I have been spanked."

"Has his spankings every turned more violent John?"

John turned kind of white and crossed his fingers and said, "Of course not. Why would you think such a thing? Your brother is very kind to me." He was visibly nervous but trying his best to hide it.

I never knew my Dad could be such a good liar until I heard his next reply. "John, while you were upstairs I was watching a documentary that says the most polite children are usually the victims of child abuse. They are so afraid to make an adult angry at them that they are overly kind and John, you have been too kind all these years."

"Oh, that is how I was brought up, like your daughter, to be very polite."

"Well, that is good. I am glad to hear that John, but that show really made me worry about you. You are such a kind boy, so I have to be sure, I hope you understand. I do this because I care about you."

John stammered and even I didn't know what my father was getting at. "Uh, what do you mean Sir?"

"John, take off your shirt for me."

John started to dance around fidgeting and completely confused, then he started talking, "I do apologize if I did anything to make you think your brother was anything but kind to me. Please think nothing of it. He is a great father. Now, it is time for me to get back, I am not allowed to be late. So, I must be going. But, please do not think anything of the sort again, he does not abuse me at all, I promise." All the while his fingers stayed cross but they were shaking badly. My mom was starting to cry as she saw the truth in what I was saying and I believe that my Dad also saw the truth in what I said.

"Ok, John, but I will have to have a talk with my brother about this."

That is when John broke down. His eyes about popped out of his head and started crying and yelled out, "No, please. Please don't. He has done nothing wrong and if you say anything I am sure he will think I am lying about him to you and complaining. Which is completely wrong. Please, we are perfectly fine, please don't say anything. We are great! He is a great Dad. Please? Please!?"

"John, you go on home now. Don't worry about a thing. I will take care of it."

John looked around and I saw him see my mom crying but he couldn't see me. He didn't know what else to do. "Ok, Mr. Jacobs, I will. Can I come tomorrow?"

"Of course you can John, anytime. If you ever need an escape, you can come here even for a few nights if you need. You understand me John?"

"Yes sir, but I am fine, I wouldn't want to inconvenience you sir."

"You are never an inconvenience, you understand?"

"Yes sir. I love you all. Please tell Carla I love her," he said and walked out of the door to head home.

My dad watched him walk down the street and then yelled out, "That Bastard!" Then he ran to me, grabbed me in a bear hug and cried. "I am so sorry. So very sorry I didn't believe you. I need to call my brother, now you go on upstairs. Close your door and turn on the TV, no listening, I mean it."

While I wish I could have heard what they said, I did what he said and watched TV. A little while later my mom came upstairs and said, "What you did for John was very good. Standing up to your father like that shows you really care for John. Remember we love you. Your dad is having a hard time right now. He loves John too and just didn't want to face the possibility you were right, but he took a chance for you and it destroyed him. That is why he is not up here right now. But, I wanted to tell you thank you."

"No, Dad deserves all the thanks," then I hugged her and she left.

The next morning, I was excited. I ate my breakfast and ran to the bus stop to wait for John. I stood there looking down the street. Nothing. Every second seemed like an eternity. The minutes kept ticking by and as each minute passed tear by tear was making its way down to my shirt. I was thankful I was the only one waiting for the bus. John and I are the only two students to get picked up on this street, which is why we have to wait at the entrance of the street every day. "Please John, come. Please," I kept whispering. Then the bus came and I broke down crying.

The bus driver got off the bus, bent down, put her arm around me and said, "My dear child, what is wrong? Do you want to go home or go to school?"

I could only hope that he would find another way to school and so I said, "I will be ok, I will go."

John and I did not have first class together but we had the second class together. So, I stood at the door of my class waiting for him. "Dear God, please let him be ok, please let him come. Please?" I whispered. When Mr. Holloway showed up for class, I said to him, "I am sorry, I am not feeling good and need to go to the bathroom."

I knew he could see the tears in my eyes and with a kind word he said, "Of course, Carla, take all the time you need, you are an excellent student. If you can't make it back I will understand."

I told him thanks and ran for the bathroom. Upon seeing it empty, I took out my cell phone and called my dad at work. "Dad!" I practically screamed.

"What is wrong honey?" he replied.

"He is not at school, I am sure he hurt him, please call the police. Please? Tell them to get over there. Please?"

"Now honey, calm down. I am angry at my brother but do you really think he would be stupid enough to hurt him knowing we were concerned?"

"Please dad? For me? PLEASE!?" I practically screamed the last word to him.

"Ok honey, I won't call the police but I will go over there and check on him myself. Ok? Remember, he is my brother. Is that ok?"

"Yes Daddy! Thank you so much! Please send me a message and tell me he is ok. Please?"

"Of course Pumpkin. Now get back to class and don't worry about it. I am leaving now."

"Ok, love you Daddy."

"Love you too. Bye."

Then I tried my best to clean up my face so the whole world wouldn't know I was crying. I felt better because I trusted my dad to take care of this. So, you could imagine my shock to see my Dad coming for me as I was eating lunch in the school cafeteria. The principal was beside him. "Carla, you are excused the rest of the day," the principal said and left.

"Dad, what is going on? Is he..."

My dad grabbed my arm, interrupted me and said, "Not here. Let's go quickly."

I started to get worried but walked quickly with my dad. I didn't even care that I was not bringing my school bags with me. I was starting to panic and by the time we reached our car, I could see my dad was crying. That made me worry and I was about to ask him about John when he jumped in, "I brought him home, I put him in your bed. Would you mind sleeping on the couch for a while?"

"I will sleep in my bed with him. This way I can take care of him."

"I know Pumpkin but it isn't right for a boy and girl at your age to sleep in the same bed."

"Dad, I love him. I WILL sleep in the bed with him and plus you know he would never hurt me even if he had the strength. I am just happy he is alive. Thank you for bringing him home. It makes me feel very happy."

"Ok, Pumpkin, I will talk to your mother about it. If she agrees you can stay with him. We will still have to hire a nanny to take care of him."

"No Dad. I will stay home to take care of him. I don't need a teacher to learn, I will just ask them to give me my assignments and I will do everything at home. I just need to go to school and get my book bags and explain to the teachers. I will be fine. I want to do this Dad. Ok?"

"My Dad looked at me and smiled. He is something special, isn't he? But, honey, he is really messed up. You may not want to see him."

"I don't care how bad he is messed up I will always be there for him." The ride home was torturous. I didn't want to think about how badly he was messed up. I just needed to be beside him.

I ran from the car up to my room, my dad on my heels. "Pumpkin wait, the doctor is with him now."

Sure enough when I entered my room, the Doctor was sitting there. The doctor rose, looked my dad in the eye and said, "I assume the reason you wanted me to come and not send that poor boy to the hospital is because you didn't want the guy who did this to go to jail."

My dad looked down and nodded. "I am required by law to report this kind of thing, but for you I won't but you owe me, you owe me big."

"I know. Thank you."

"I inserted a catheter and I strongly suggest you feed him a liquid diet for a couple days because I don't think he would live to make it to the toilet or you can buy him some adult diapers. Give him four or five days before you let him get out of bed. He will need about two weeks of healing."

I noticed the tube sticking out of the bed into a big pan by the bed. I did not flinch, I wanted to stay strong and show my dad I could take care of my wonderful cousin. I still couldn't see his face as the covers were all the way up to his head and I was too far away. So, I slowly made my way to him. I turned to my dad and the doctor and said, "Sorry, but I have to know." Then I reached over and pulled the covers down to his waist.

"I had to wrap up his chest as three ribs were cracked," the doctor said.

But, that was not what I was looking at. His arms were so black and blue. "I knew his arms were this way. I just knew it," I said and then recovered him. Then I leaned over and kissed him on his lips and whispered, "I will take care of you now my dear sweet cousin of mine."

My dad and Doctor smiled at me and then the doctor said, "I thought you were going to get a nurse?"

While he was expecting my Dad to answer I jumped in and said, "I refused to allow him to get someone to take care of him when I would love to do it."

The Doctor smiled, looked at my dad and said, "that would be fine, but I strongly suggest you have your wife give the boy a sponge bath at least every other day and turn him over from time to time. After four or five days he should be able to use the toilet and then you can introduce solid food slowly. I do not want to guess how long that boy has been used as punching bag." The doctor then smiled and said, "I can see he will be well taken care of now. I won't ask who did this to the boy, so I won't be tempted to call the cops but just make sure he stays away, ok? Promise me WHOEVER did this will not step foot in this house."

I got the impression the doctor knew exactly who when he said the word 'whoever'. My dad said, "I promise, John will be safe and well looked after" as he looked at me.

"Ok then, just remember, you owe me." Then he walked out.

My dad said, "Thank you again Charles. I really appreciate it and I will make good later. I promise."

"Oh I know you will," he said and patted my dad on his back as he walked out of the house.

"You ok Pumpkin?" he asked as he hugged me.

"Yes Dad. Can you ask mom to come home a little early and then you take me to school so I can collect my books and explain to the teachers why I will be gone for a couple weeks." Then I saw the questioning look on my Dad's face and said, "Don't worry I won't say who attacked him but I have to say what happened otherwise how would I explain why John is out for so long?"

"Ok Pumpkin and thank you," he said.

"No dad. Thank you. I will be very happy to be taking care of John," I said then I kissed my Dad and then ran back up the stairs to take care of my wonderful cousin.

All of the teachers were understandably worried about my cousin but they knew I could handle my work at home. I also promised to come in and take tests if they would arrange all my tests on the same day so I didn't have to leave my cousin much. They all agreed. They could trust I wouldn't try to cheat by getting test answers from the other students.

So, the next few days went peacefully as he stayed unconscious. Today my mom asked me to leave as she gave him a sponge bath. I offered to do it and she said, "No honey, you are not old enough to do this."

"But mom, it is nothing sexual, I would just be washing him," I argued but she flatly refused.

"Ok mom, I am just trying to help and I don't care about that stuff, he is my cousin," I replied.

"I know honey, but I can take care of it. It doesn't take too long. I just hate seeing him this way."

"I know but I will be honest, I love having him here."

My mom smiled, kissed me and then I left.

The next day, I was getting dressed for bed and I was in my underwear when he said, "You are beautiful."

"John!" I said but he was unconscious again. While slightly embarrassed he saw me half naked, I was very happy to hear him speak. That night as I snuggled up to him, I said, "I love you John." While I would have loved to have held him as we slept, I was afraid to hurt him, so I just laid as close to him as possible.

The following day he spoke when I was doing my homework. "Carla?"

"Yes, John?" I said as I quickly went to his side and knelt down beside him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied and to emphasize this I kissed him on his lips. He didn't even have the strength to kiss back or smile. He fell back to sleep. I kissed him again and went back to my studies.

That night while I was sleeping I felt him move and I woke up. "John, are you awake?"

"Yes."

I quickly got out of bed, turned on the lamp next to him and looked at him intently. He smiled as he looked me up and down. "You are a beautiful angel."

I took a quick look and realized he could see through my gown and see my naked body underneath. I was tempted to cover up but I asked, "Do you like to see?"

"Yes, very much. You are even more beautiful than I thought."

I smiled. I leaned over and kissed him and for the first time ever he kissed me back. I caressed the side of his face. "Ouch!" he said.

"Did I hurt you?" I said shocked as I jumped back.

"No, no no. I tried to move my hands so I could touch you, but it hurt to move them. Sorry."

I laughed. "You do not have anything to be sorry about. I am just glad you will be ok."

We talked for a good hour before I yawned and he said, "We can talk more tomorrow."

I said, "Ok. Good night."

He said, "Can I ask one favor?"

I said, "Anything!"

"Can you wear the same thing tomorrow night?"

"You bad boy!" I laughed, "but, yes, I will for you!" Then I kissed him and put my arm under his head and slept that way.

In the morning, I got ready for my shower knowing full well he was watching me. He just smiled. "Is this the first time you saw a naked girl?" I asked.

"Yes and she is an angel."

I just smiled and jumped into the shower. When I came out drying myself he was looking me over and smiling. I put my clothes on without any hurry as I didn't mind him seeing me this way. When I was dressed I knelt down beside him kissed him and said, "I love you John".

"I love you more. I wish I could stay here forever with you."

I smiled and said, "me too."

He got a little better and the next day the doctor came by to remove the catheter so he could try to use the toilet by himself. He still had trouble walking but he managed it.

"I want to try to take a shower," he said the next day.

"Ok, we are here alone, I will help you."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

So, I helped him remove his clothes and it was the first time I saw his penis. It was soft; I guess he was still in too much pain to be excited. Then I took off my clothes and walked with him to the shower. He had to hold onto me but I didn't mind. I washed his entire body and he smiled as I washed his private parts. "Do you want to wash me?"

He smiled and shook his head up and down. He had a hard time holding the soap and wash cloth so he just used his hand. He was still too weak as his hand fell back down after a minute before he was done. I could see he was sad. "It is ok. It felt good. Here let me help you." Then I took his hand and washed my body with it. He loved it. I felt him squeeze my breasts and my ass as I used his hand to wash me. I just smiled at him. I rinsed us both off and dried us both off. Then we laid in bed together naked.

He looked at me and said, "Carla, will you be my girlfriend?"

I leaned toward him, kissed him on the lips and asked, "Does that answer your question?"

"Can I hear you say it? Please?"

"Yes, John, I would LOVE to be your girlfriend, but we can't tell anyone."

He smiled, put his arm around my naked body and fell asleep.

I awoke with a start as I heard my mom enter the house. I quickly got out of bed, dressed and threw John his clothes as I woke him. I told him, I would dress him in a minute but had to make sure my mom was not coming up.

I caught her as she was about to enter the room. I said, "John is going to the toilet and he asked to give him some privacy so he could change clothes too."

My mom smiled then walked back downstairs. After a minute, I walked in and helped him put on some new clothes. He smiled at me and said, "That was close, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Can we do it again?"

I smiled and said, "Ok".

So, starting that night I started sleeping naked next to him and during the night sometimes I would feel his roaming hands. I would smile and go back to sleep.

Over the next few days his strength was regaining and he could walk around. We spent most of the time naked, when my parents were not at home, and while we didn't do anything except light touching I knew he enjoyed this as much as I did. My mom took off his bandages and we both gasped as we saw just how bruised he was. He was embarrassed as we looked at him.

Two full weeks after he first got here he had the strength to come downstairs to join us for dinner. My mom and dad were so happy but something was wrong with my dad. He didn't say anything but I knew something was bothering him. We ate mostly in silence and when we were finished, my dad asked John, "John, do you need help going back up the stairs, I need to talk with Carla privately?"

"Sure, I believe I can do it," and looking to my mother he said, "and like always, thank you for a wonderful meal." Then he rose and walked upstairs.

My dad took a moment to compose himself. I could only guess that he didn't want to start crying but then he said, "honey, I may have made a mistake in protecting my brother."

I said, "What? Why!? What is wrong?"

"Today my brother called and said, he wanted his son back, when I told him no, I let him know he was lucky I didn't tell the police. That was a mistake telling him, because he went to the police to tell them I wouldn't give him back. The Sheriff came here to ask what was going on. I told him everything and he yelled at me saying unless John was willing to press charges against his father and admit it was him that hurt him, there was nothing he could do. So, in about an hour he will arrive. We need John to tell the Sheriff what happened. Want me to talk to him or do you want to Pumpkin?"

"I will," I said firmly and got up and went to talk to John.

"John, let me see your hands." He looked at me curiously and took his hands out of the covers. "Did you mean it when you said that you wished you could stay here forever?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, because I love you and I feel so wonderful here with you. If I could, I would marry you Carla."

I smiled and said, "Then I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything."

"The Sheriff will be here in a minute and unless you tell him your Dad did this to you, you will have to go back home." John started shaking, he was visibly scared.

He shook for over a minute as he was trying to think what to say to me and then he said, "I can't and if I don't go back it will get worse for me and you might get hurt."

It was then I understood he was afraid for me as well. "But we can protect you from him."

"It is not only him. So, no, you can't. I need to go back and hope that if I go back now it won't get worse and you won't get hurt either. Please?"

I tried to argue with him and even my father joined in but in the end he loved me too much to take a risk I might get hurt. So, it was with a very heavy heart that I watched the Sheriff lead him to his car to take him home but not before I whispered in his ear, "Come to see me tomorrow and you can touch my entire naked body." He left with a smile and a promise to come over.

That night as I fought sleep I shivered thinking about my promise. What would it feel like to have him touch me everywhere? I dreamt that night of nothing else. I slept so good I didn't hear any activity that night. What I didn't know was that the house was abuzz with activity with many people coming and going all throughout the night. I didn't find out what was going on until I was dressed and ready the next morning. My dad had promised to wait at the bus stop with me to make sure John would come. However, I saw him crying with mom. "What is wrong?" I asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.