Jenny Wren
Chapter 6: The Morning After

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Morning After - An old woman teaches her Great Grandson about love and sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I woke to the gentle swish of curtains and the sunlight streaming in. Rolling over, I groaned as my body protested the effort.

"You OK, er Jenny?" The sound of my great grandson's voice reminded me why I was feeling so frail this morning. Yesterday I, a 77 year old woman, seduced and bedded a lovely young man of 19. This same great grandson who had just wakened me.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks, Clive." I smiled as I corrected myself and called him by my late husband's name, "My dear Petey, come back to me." I sat up and stretched, allowing the covers to fall away revealing my saggy breasts. His eyes were attracted to his toys of yesterday, the gold rings in my nipples. "Just feeling my age a little. I'll take a couple of painkillers then I'll be fine."

"I've made a cup of tea," he said, reaching to a tray perched on a chair, "and I've got your bath running; I put some mustard in." He gave me a smile as he put my tea on the bedside cabinet. Turning to leave, he said, "The bath will be full. Ouch. Sorry, Jenny Wren." That 'Ouch' a result of a slap on the rump.

"You forget so quickly." But I smiled my forgiveness so he bent to give me the kiss he had forgotten to deliver. My smile remained at the sight of him clad in his mother's three inch black patent shoes, nylons and a matching set of pretty black lace lingerie, the bra filled out with nylons. His makeup was a travesty, but we'd work on it later. Apart from that, his slim figure wore it well, that is if you ignored the huge bump pushing the front of those panties out. "We'll work on that later, too," was my happy thought.

He gave me a hug when he returned, and I thanked him for thinking to bring me a couple of painkillers. He sat on the bed next to me with his own cup and said, "Well, I'm yours for the week. What do we do?" I looked at his face and didn't quite manage to stifle a snigger. He shyly hid his face with his hands. "I guess I don't know makeup."

"Well, at least you tried." I pulled his hands down to his lap – he was perched ladylike on the edge of the bed with his knees together. "That's certainly one thing on the list for today. Do you have anything you'd like to do? I want you to enjoy yourself, too."

"You er promised to let me spank you." It came out in a rush after the initial hesitation. Now there was a thought, I thought. A half-way decent spanking would get my blood moving and he looked keen enough to give it a half-way decent try.

"How do you want me, bending over the bed or across your knee?" With little hesitation he chose the latter and his erection told me he was getting excited about this so I told him to sit on the chair and draped myself naked across his lap, legs splayed a little to give him as much access as possible. I also liked the feel of his tool which was trapped below my tummy.

His first slap was very tentative – not much more than a heavy caress – so I told him I wanted to feel it if he was going to spank me. His next few smacks were better so I let him continue like that for some time, wishing he would get more adventurous than just smacking my buttocks, no matter how good that felt. I started encouraging him to shift his aim to my back and thighs and even between my legs. Once I got him into a nice rhythm I told him to do it hard, very hard. He was reluctant as he didn't want to hurt me, he said. "Petey, darling, that's the whole point. Feel how wet I am." After his fingers had thoroughly investigated the moisture I wriggled my bum and ordered, "Now beat me."

Throwing his caution to the winds, he really started in, delivering smacks so deliciously hard his hand must be smarting. He varied his aim at random so I never knew when that longed-for/feared blow would come to my aching pussy, maybe to catch my erect clitoris which brought the sweetest agony. Then, when his hand and arm ached, he stopped. His tool was rock hard and pressing painfully into my tummy.

I stood, pulled his useless lace panties to one side, straddled his legs and sank his tool deep in my pussy. "Now fuck me," I whispered urgently in his ear as I took its lobe between my teeth and nibbled, not too gently. He needed no further urging and grabbing my waist he lifted me a little then pulled me down hard to meet his upcoming thrust. I was just so hot and my sore bum slapping against his thighs burned right through to my pussy. As I felt myself climbing that last little hill he broke our passionate kiss and said, "Just say wh..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.