Jenny Wren
Chapter 2: The Bet

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Bet - An old woman teaches her Great Grandson about love and sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

When he recovered himself I told him, "Go and run a nice hot bath for Gaygan, then come back here while the water's running." He tried his best but he just wasn't used to walking in heels and stumbled a little but made it to the bathroom and back safely.

"Come here; sit by me while it's filling." He did as I asked. "I like having my tits played with. My cunt and arse like attention too." I deliberately used the crude words so he would know I wouldn't be shocked. He lowered me until my back was on the bed, opened my gown wide and started playing his hands over my old flesh reviving delicious memories. I closed my eyes and it was incredible.

I was transported back 45 years to a caravan and hiking holiday in Devon. Petey and I had found a tiny remote cove which couldn't be overlooked except from the top of the cliff on the other side of the cove. He spread me out naked on a towel in the sun and ran his hands all over me in smooth stroking rhythms. It felt so loving and erotic especially when he told me there were two men watching from the path and both had binoculars directed towards us. I had an orgasm there and then. Another mind blaster hit me when he ostentatiously played with my body jewellery. And a third as he entered and fucked me after twenty minutes of that heavenly manipulation. I remember blowing a kiss at the two guys on the cliff after the performance ended. They both gave us a standing ovation, clapping their hands above their heads. One of them pointed to his groin and mimed masturbating. I signalled back the 'thumbs up'.

Clive's hands felt just like Petey's as they stroked over me. He stopped briefly when he discovered the tiny bar through my clitoris then started to explore the new-found jewellery. I was now so grateful I had never let my piercings heal over. He started one hand playing with my nipples, going from one side to the other. His other hand was twisting and pulling on my clitoris bar alternating with a thumb stabbing into my pussy. "Oh Petey..." I screamed in orgasm.

"Are you OK Gaygan?" Clive sounded worried. My panting breathing wasn't reassuring him either.

"Phew," I gasped. "That was a good one. Thank you so much Clive. My husband used to do that to me and you did it so well. You're lovely." I pulled him down to me and kissed him thoroughly.

"That was really impressive, Gaygan. You had me scared for a minute. My girlfriend has never gone off like that."

"Thank you, kind sir or is it..." I squeezed his tit and chuckled, " ... kind miss? Help Gaygan to her bath now: would you like to scrub her back?"

He was surprised when he saw me adding some mustard to the water but this was a trick I learned from my grandmother. "It stimulates the blood circulation," I explained. "Warms aching joints." I lowered myself slowly into the hot water then sank right under for a couple of seconds before coming back up. Heavenly! I sat there soaking in the heat – physical and chemical – as Clive busied himself with my tit. I noticed he squirmed a little in discomfort in the tight clothing and shoes. "Why don't you get in with me? You can dress up again afterwards if you want. We'll fix you some makeup; would you like that?" He quickly stripped off his new clothes and sank himself gingerly into the other end of the big tub.

I massaged his tool with my foot as he became accustomed to the temperature and smiled as I felt it rise at my bidding. "Tell me, Clive, what do you see in this old body that causes this?" I dug my toes into his erection which was trying to peep out the water. "Look, it's like a periscope coming up to look at me." I joked.

He knelt up and started washing me. "I don't know what it is, Gaygan. My girlfriend has a gorgeous body and we have great sex together but I have never met anyone who is as sexy as you. Somehow you ooze sex. Your eyes see into me," he leaned over and ran a thumb across my lips. "Your lips ooze sex; your kisses just blow my mind. Your tits..." his fingers biting into the flesh, " ... ooze sex; yes even these flabby things. Your rings ooze sex. Your pussy, your cunt, your bejewelled clitoris oozes sex." His fingers invaded me. I certainly was oozing sex down there. "That's what causes this." He placed.my hand on his prick which I squeezed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.