Making a baby for Linda - Cover

Making a baby for Linda

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A married couple can't have babies and want to try IVF. But they can't afford it, so the husband steals money from his company. He is caught, and his boss offers not to prosecute if he signs his wife over to him for a very personal form of fertilisation, which the husband has to attend. But the company wants others to assist with making Linda's baby.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Inevitably the time came when Linda knew she was pregnant. She and Martin were both rather subdued about the news. While Linda had desperately wanted a baby, she had also been enjoying the constant attentions heaped upon her by Martin's boss and by the many other men who had vied with each other to be the father of her first child.

"I guess we need to tell Mr Seymour," she sighed.

As he left for work, Martin promised to tell the boss immediately, and was about to say, "Now you won't need to fuck him," but realised that this might not be what she wanted to hear. He was well aware that Linda had been enjoying the endless sex! He kissed her goodbye and drove off.

In the office he rang Sandra, Mr Seymour's secretary, and asked for an appointment to see the boss. As he waited outside Mr Seymour's office under Sandra's grinning eyes, he wondered who the father might be, but Mr Seymour had arranged things so there was very little chance that they would ever know. DNA samples might confirm the father as being Martin or Mr Seymour, but so many other men had taken turns trying to inseminate her that the odds were against anyone Martin knew being the father.

Suddenly the receptionist told him Mr Seymour was ready for him, and he entered the office where his wife had been fucked so many times in the last few months. He had been rehearsing what he would say. He didn't want to say she was expecting a baby because that would just emphasise that she wasn't expecting his baby. In the end he just blurted out that Linda was pregnant. He was shocked by Mr Seymour's response. "Get her in, I want to see her." Surely he didn't intend to continue fucking her now that the need had passed? Ah, but there was still the problem of the money that Martin had stolen from the firm, maybe Mr Seymour intended to continue his claim on that.

In due course Linda arrived, and after a short wait in the seats in front of Sandra Martin and Linda were escorted into Mr Seymour's office. "Mr and Mrs Lang here to see you sir," Sandra said, before closing the door and returning to her own desk.

Mr Seymour smiled as he came out from behind his desk and gave Linda a long hug and a kiss, with his hands quite blatantly running down her front over her belly. Then he indicated a large red comfortable arm chair that had been drawn up directly in front of Mr Seymour's desk. He invited Linda to take a seat, and returned to his own chair behind his desk, but left Martin standing. He smiled at Linda, who was sitting with her knees tightly together despite memories of being fucked many times in this room.

"So, my dear, all our hard work finally paid off! I am delighted for you."

Linda flushed at being reminded how hard Mr Seymour had worked to achieve this, but muttered a thank you. Mr Seymour sat back and chatted sociably for a few minutes, expressing his pleasure that she was now expecting, wishing her an easy pregnancy, and asking when the baby was due. He made an entry in his diary!

Then he said casually, "Let's have a look at you then."

There was no doubting his meaning, but even so Linda was shocked and found herself flushing scarlet with embarrassment as she slowly stood up and lifted her skirt to expose her belly.

"No dear, let's have a proper look. Take everything off."

Martin moaned as he stood watching his wife obeying the instruction, and saw the intensity of Mr Seymour's gaze as he followed the movements of her hands undoing buckles and zips and buttons. Finally she was standing naked in front of her husband and her husband's boss, either of whom might be the father of the baby growing inside her.

"Come round here, my dear, stand close in between my knees." When she was standing as required, Mr Seymour again ran his hands over her belly, but this time she was naked. He also stroked her breasts and her belly and down between her thighs. Linda was trying hard not to become aroused but knew she was losing the battle.

Mr Seymour sat back and reached for the intercom to his secretary. "Sandra, bring me in your tape measure please." When Sandra had done so, Mr Seymour told her to take notes, and as Linda groaned and Martin watched enthralled, Mr Seymour calmly took measurements of Linda's breasts, waist, hips, thighs, nipples, and areoles!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.