Making a baby for Linda
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A married couple can't have babies and want to try IVF. But they can't afford it, so the husband steals money from his company. He is caught, and his boss offers not to prosecute if he signs his wife over to him for a very personal form of fertilisation, which the husband has to attend. But the company wants others to assist with making Linda's baby.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Workplace  

A few days later Martin and Linda were summoned to the executive level again, and this time told to wait outside the Executive Conference Room. Linda was wearing an expensive red dress that Mr Seymour had bought her. They both assumed that someone would be fucking her soon, as part of the company program to get her pregnant. Linda was both embarrassed and excited at the prospect. Martin was still having difficulty coping with other men fucking his wife and hated knowing it was about to happen again.

They were called into the conference room at the end of the weekly Executive Committee meeting. They stood nervously facing the eight men and one woman sitting around the large conference table. Martin stood close to Linda and held Linda's hand, trying to encourage her to be brave in this humiliating situation.

Mr Seymour, sitting half way down on one side of the table, introduced them to the Chairman, "Mr Wilson, these are the couple I told you about, Mr and Mrs Lang. Mr Lang works for me in the accountancy department and came to my attention because of some irregularities, which we have worked out. But in the process of our discussion it came out that they are trying for a baby, and that Mr Lang has low sperm count. Apparently Mrs Lang is desperate to conceive and I suggested the company should help her out."

Mr Seymour paused, allowing the Committee members to admire Mrs Lang, who was blushing scarlet.

"Apparently it was while he was trying to resolve the cost implications of needing IVF that Mr Lang undertook some rather dubious trades, bringing the issue to my attention."

Brian Wilson, the chairman of the board, thanked Mr Seymour then calmly said, "Mr and Mrs Lang, I have already explained your situation to the rest of the Committee, and they wished to meet you to see what needs to be done to assist you with your difficulties."

Brian sat silently for a few moments while Martin and Linda stewed. Then he smiled and said softly, "Mrs Lang, perhaps you will allow me to call you Linda, before you came in I put it to the Committee that we should do our bit to help you to get pregnant. The men, of course. They all agreed. And Mrs Jensen has kindly agreed to observe, and indeed has offered her assistance in some innovating ways."

Mrs Jensen, a rather severe looking middle aged lady, nodded her agreement.

"Would you please remove your dress, Linda."

Martin hated this part of the insemination process, hated other men seeing his wife undressing ready to be fucked by other men. Under the dress she had on red and black lacy bra, garter belt and panties, and seamed stockings, and all eyes were on her as she placed the dress over a side table.

Linda was shivering as she turned to face the Committee. He continued. "Mrs Jensen suggested that Mrs Lang should be caned before we start inseminating her. Apparently it is fairly well established that a brisk caning of the bottom stimulates a female's sex organs and assists with conception."

Mrs Jensen smiled sweetly, and Linda glared at her.

"Mrs Jensen was good enough to bring a cane in for the purpose. Would you like to show us, Alice?"

Martin gasped as Mrs Jensen brought a wicked looking crook handled rattan cane out from under the desk and held it so everyone could see it. Several of the watching men looked quite affected by the sight. Linda moaned audibly.

Mrs Jensen spoke for the first time. "In discussing this situation, the Committee enquired what punishment Mr Lang had received for those financial irregularities, and we were frankly a bit surprised to find that, so far, Mr Seymour has imposed no penalties at all."

Except for having to watch other men fucking my wife, Martin thought bitterly.

Mrs Jensen was holding the cane between her two hands and flexing it to show its frightful bendiness! She smiled sweetly and said softly, "I therefore proposed to give you also a sound caning, Mr Lang. The gentlemen of the Committee all agreed that was a sound proposal."

Martin panted! Looking at Mrs Jensen, he suddenly recognised why she owned that cane! He had no doubt that she used it on Mr Jensen or some other poor guy.

The Chairman coughed and suggested, "Alice, I foresee problems, both in administering the canings and in determining the order in which we undertake the inseminations. I would not wish to be seen to exert undue influence because of my position as Chair. Would you like to take charge of proceedings for us?"

"Certainly Mr Wilson, in that case I suggest that I cane Mrs Lang with her over the edge of the conference table, then you gentlemen can take turns inseminating her in that position while I cane her husband on the opposite side of the table." She looked around the table, as though half expecting objections and having to take a vote on her proposal. But there were no dissenters.

"Remove your panties, Mrs Lang."

Linda found the sensation of standing with everyone admiring her bald pussy humiliating but also exciting. Although Mr Seymour had ordered her to stop shaving, she knew the result was not yet obvious. She wondered how long it would be before people commented on the fuzz.

"Mr Lang, please remove your trousers and underpants. Gentlemen, would some of you move back, and move your chairs away from the table, to give Mr and Mrs Lang room to adopt their positions. And to give me room to swing the cane." Martin cringed at those words!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.