Making a baby for Linda - Cover

Making a baby for Linda

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A married couple can't have babies and want to try IVF. But they can't afford it, so the husband steals money from his company. He is caught, and his boss offers not to prosecute if he signs his wife over to him for a very personal form of fertilisation, which the husband has to attend. But the company wants others to assist with making Linda's baby.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Workplace  

When Martin arrived in his boss's office the next day, his emotions were pretty raw. It seemed he might have got away with having stolen money from his boss, but in return he had been made to agree to his boss effectively taking ownership of his wife Linda. And Martin was still unsure about his wife's response. He felt she should have been outraged at the idea, but they had been trying for a baby for some time, and they now knew that Martin's sperm was inadequate. Learning of this, his boss, Mr Seymour, had proposed that he would get Linda pregnant, and had then fucked her over his desk while Martin watched! And Martin was sure that Linda had orgasmed!

On the drive home neither had felt much like talking about it, and Linda had refused to let him have sex with her that night, so he was left very unclear about her attitude to these events. Clearly she was glad to learn he wasn't going to prison, but she seemed to be not very upset about having to have sex with Martin's boss.

Anyway, as promised, Mr Seymour had a contract for Martin to sign formalising the arrangement. He invited Martin to sit down and he sat watching while Martin read it.

"Um sir, it seems to be saying she belongs to the Company, not just to you?"

"Why yes of course, Martin, didn't I make that clear yesterday? In years to come I don't think you would want to know that you are working for the father of your baby. It will be much better for you both if nobody knows who the father was. So I intend to put her to other senior executives of the company, and to some of our more important clients. That way it will not possible to know who fathered the child. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Oh my god! I ah well, I um." Martin was shocked but could also see the logic of what Mr Seymour was saying. "I don't think Linda understands that you intended that. We thought it was just you that would be um well, ah making the baby."

"No, not a good idea, for all we know I might also have a poor sperm count. Much better to use lots of inseminators, mix and match as it were, and Linda can then be confident of someone's sperm taking root quickly. Anyway we do still need to recoup the money you stole from us, and your wife can do that while she is making the baby."

"Oh god!"

"Enough discussion, Martin, sign the contract or I will call in the fraud squad."

Martin looked at his boss, wanting desperately to refuse, but the threat of going to prison was too awful. Reluctantly he signed the contract. "How do I explain this to Linda?"

"Perhaps don't mention the money issue, just say that we think it's best she uses a variety of men to make sure she gets pregnant without too long a delay; I am sure she will appreciate that, she seemed very keen to start your family. But also explain that we talked about it and decided that it would be difficult for you to go on working for me if you knew for sure that I had fathered your child."

As opposed to working for you knowing that you fucked my wife, Martin thought rather bitterly, but said nothing. He signed the contract.

Mr Seymour counter signed the document then sat back. "How about if we start this evening? Go to a nice meal in a fine restaurant in a top hotel, meet one of my clients?"

"Linda and me, you mean?"

"I will be there too, yes. Just the four of us."

"And at some stage Linda will go upstairs with this client and you and I will wait downstairs." Martin was trying to imagine how that would feel, both for him and for Linda. He couldn't imagine what he and Mr Seymour would talk about!

"Oh no, I said yesterday that you must always be present when someone is trying to make your baby. It would be quite wrong for Linda to have sex with another man without you being present, that could be seen as adultery, not at all what you want your wife to get into. But most importantly it's going to be your baby, you should be there when it is conceived. And that means being present each time some man tries to impregnate her. So yes, you will go up to the hotel room with them."

"You will wait downstairs?"

"Possibly. It depends how the client feels. If he likes the idea of a threesome, I might go up too, and the client and I could take turns with Linda. Or even take her DP."

Martin had no idea what DP meant, he just knew that he didn't want to hear more about what Mr Seymour was thinking of doing to his wife.

"I don't think Linda could cope with a threesome, two guys fucking her. Specially not with me there watching, pretty humiliating for her. It's a pretty daunting thought even for me."

"That's okay. If you prefer I will wait in the restaurant."

"While Linda and I go upstairs with this client and I watch while he fucks her."

"It might be easier to think of him inseminating her rather than fucking her. That is the purpose of the evening after all."

"The man will know that? That Linda isn't on the pill and that he is to cum inside her? Bareback, I think the word is?"

"I think it would be easier for Linda if the man knows. Otherwise he might just want to cum in her mouth. Or even in her ass."

Martin gasped. "So you will tell him he must cum inside her. In her pussy."

"In her cunt, yes. I'm sure that's the best way to do this. He isn't going to worry about possibly being the father when I explain that there will be lots of other men doing the same with her. I will tell her I had her yesterday."

"Yeah. I can see that, I suppose. But first we have to sit and have dinner with him?"

"I'm sure Linda would appreciate a drink or two before going with him. You might too. The customer will be paying, and it should be excellent food."

"What hotel, and what time?"

Martin sensed that Mr Seymour was pleased with the question. Perhaps he really had thought Martin might refuse. But still Martin had to convince Linda, and he did not think that would be easy.

As he stood up to leave, Mr Seymour said, "Take the afternoon off, you need to break this to Linda carefully. We don't want her to get too upset."

As Martin left the boss's office, Mr Seymour called out, "Oh, yes. Get her a garter belt and stockings. Try and get a belt with six suspender straps, three or more each side, they are very erotic. Get her several sets, and also some nice lacy panties. Some of the men she will be seeing are used to their girls wearing exotic stuff."

Driving home, Martin thought of that statement, of how some of the clients would assume she was a hooker. Well, in a way she was, if he was honest. He wondered how he was meant to explain to his wife that the company he worked for wanted to turn her into a professional working lady! He stopped off in a shopping mall to buy what was, apparently, compulsory clothing for wives being trained to be company sluts. Several sets, as Mr Seymour had suggested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.