The Actress and I - Cover

The Actress and I

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar in Las Vegas. She was in the Playboy magazine, and was casted in a couple of B type movies. This story follows our life together as we walk up the Hollywood ladder to stardom. This is a sort of romantic story, but fictional.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy  

As we lay on the couch, holding each other, basking in the enjoyment of becoming parents, the doorbell rang.

"Hello anyone home," Sarah yelled.

"We are in the living room," Shannon called back to her.

"What is the matter with guys, why are you laying together like that?" She asked.

We both looked at her smiling, not saying a word.

"O MY GOD you're pregnant, your going to be parents," She shouted with joy.

Shannon smiled at her and just shook her head yes. We got up off the couch, and had a group hug.

"Have you told anyone yet, what about mom, told her yet, or Tom's folks do they know?" Sarah asked questions in rapid fire.

"I just got back from the doctor's getting confirmation that I am pregnant, and I figure I should at least tell my husband first," She replied to Sarah's questions.

She and Sarah headed off to make the calls to our folks to tell them the good news.

I laid back down on the couch, and did some thinking. Just how many children did Shannon want to have, we never really discussed that issue, and maybe it is time for a different house. Our finances are good. We are worth just more than 75 million. Our two businesses are both going strong. The production company is booked solid, and our film distribution company has been very busy. I was still rehashing these things, when the girls came back into the room.

They filled me in on all the calls that they made, and that everyone is just thrilled for her. Somehow I feel left out of the whole thing, just do the planting and get the hell out of the way.

Shannon sat on the couch with me, and Sarah sat in a chair by the couch. I proceeded to go over Shannon schedule. She had two movies lined up for the fall, and two possible movies for the winter.

"After the two are done in the fall, I am shutting you down until the baby is born," I said to her. She nodded her head in agreement.

"I it is time to think about building a new house," I said to her.

"I'm not so sure on that, I really like the house that we have now. It is our first house in Hollywood," She replied back to me.

I just left the statement hang for the time being. I figured to take my time with this idea.

The fall of 1987 went by fast, Shannon did two movies, and both did well. Three men and a baby was released in November, and was an instant hit, when all got said and done, we got our investment back plus Fifteen million of the net gross.

I had slacked off on my writing and directing part of the business. I was busy managing her career, and running our two businesses, and producing a few movies.

I was also looking for a new place to live, and found a place Southeast of town, about an hour drive away. It was a farm with five hundred acres. I took Shannon out to look at it, and then told her my vision on rebuilding a new house there. She finally bought into the idea, and wanted to help on the design of the new house. It took a couple of months, but we finally bought the farm. It took another year to get the house, and surrounding area built to what we wanted. We were looking at moving into the house either late 1988, or early in 1989. The farm was going to be called Windy Acres.

Things sort of fast forward for us in the winter of 1988, as we waited for the birth of our first child. The blessed day came oddly enough on April 1, as Shaun Nicholas Wright, was born at 4:00 p.m., and he weighed in at seven pounds-seven ounces.

Shannon took the rest of the year off to take care of Shaun, and work to get back into shape. I was busy with the house, and our other two businesses, but I always did miss the action of doing a film.

Right after the baby was born, I started to work on a sequel script to Winner Take All. I figured I could have everything done and ready for filming by the time Shannon was ready to get back into the acting business. I had to put things on hold for six months, due to the following phone call.

Just after the four of July 1989, I get a phone call from my director friend Jerry Marshall. " I am about to start shooting a movie in three weeks, called Pretty Woman, but the female lead actress was in a traffic accident, and will be out of commission for about six months," He informed me. "I wonder if Shannon would be available?" He asked hopefully. Shannon and I met with him the next day and reviewed the script. She liked it and agreed to do it. I settled on terms with the producers for Three Hundred Thousand, and two percent of the net gross. Pretty Woman gross 464 million. Netting her almost Ten Million.

It was a colossal hit, and Shannon was up for a best actress award at the next Academy Awards. Although she did not win, the exposure was good for her career. She really looked sexy in that movie for a new mommy, and the offers started to pour in again.

One of the things I did financially, is everything that Shannon has earned for acting in the movies, I kept separated form the monies that we earned together or the business earned. Her money was hers to spend as she wanted. She has earned more than Fifteen million on her own, and interest, and investment profits.

By March of 1990 we had completely moved into the new house on the farm. Let me take some time to tell you about the farm. The house is 10000 sft, two stories, the upstairs has eight bedrooms total, with full bathrooms to each. At both ends of the house there is a master bedroom. One is ours and one is for our folks when they visit.

Downstairs there is the main entranceway, full dinning room, living room and kitchen. Directly under our room is a 20-seat theater, which is state of the art. Next to the theater is my office. There is also an exercise room, and a kids game room. In addition a lot more that I will not describe.

Outside there is a huge heat pool, a hot tub, a guest house, a changing room with a shower in it. A stable for the horses, we have six horses on the farm, a pole barn to house all of our equipment. A driving range, and a 3-hole golf course. The first hole is a 400-yard par 4 up the hill, the second is a 485-yard par 5, going sideways down the hill, and the 3 hole is a 150-yard par 3 over a pond. I designed the course and I am quite proud of it.

I rented the farmable land out to a farmer who plants crops on it, and pays rent. We saved the old farmhouse and moved it down to the end of our farm. We rented to a Mexican family and they became our caretakers of the farm, and I let them stay in the old farmhouse rent free. They are a great family and do a terrific job. They do almost all of the outside work except the pools. The father's name is Juan, and mothers' name is Maria, and they have six kids. Maria is a great cook, and helps Shannon with the cooking. Shannon is a horrible cook. We have a maid service that comes in weekly to clean the house, and a pool service to take of the pool and hot tub. In between times Juan and family help take care of those chores.

We started to film Beautiful Loser in January of 1990 and wrapped up in March. This was my first solo venture. I wrote, directed, produced the movie. We also financed the whole film. I used my own production and distribution companies, and we film it all on locations. I did all the editing in my new in-house theater. God it was a lot of work, but I got it all done and ready to be released over the Labor day weekend

I need a break from Born Loser, and Shannon was looking tired also. I had a 20-year class reunion coming up in July, so a week after the fourth, we took 10 day vacation at the cottage, and visited my side of the family. It was fun at the reunion, as I got to see lots of old classmates. We were the center of attention, as everyone wanted Shannon's autograph, and wanted to know what life was like in Hollywood.

It was restful at the cottage, and watching little Shaun play in the water and sand, was very enjoyable for us. He was just over two years old now, and fast as a little jet. Mom was out often to see us, and play with her grandson.

She was able to bring TJ with her a couple of times, and we had fun going fishing and boating. We had a couple of family outings while we were there also.

Shannon had put little Shaun to bed, and she came into our bedroom, and cuddle up next to me.

"You know that lately we have not had much time for each other, and I miss that," She said to me in a soft voice.

"I know, I am sorry that I have neglected you," I said as I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

We have been trying to have another child, so far no luck.

She reached up around my neck and kissed me harder with more passion. I responded by reacquainting my tongue to her mouth, and caressed her tongue. She reacted by increasing the pressure of her kiss on my lips.

We broke the kiss, and she said, "I need you so bad," as she took of her nightie and panties.

"I know baby, and I am going to make you purr like a kitten," I said as I stripped naked.

We held each other tight for a moment, and then her lips searched out mine for a soft kiss, letting out tongues intertwine together, as her body built up some excitement. As we kissed, my hand got busy rubbing, massaging, and groping her breast. I twisted and pinched her nipples, easy at first, but then I put more pressure on the twist.

She gave a gasp into my mouth, and mumbled, "harder, do it harder."

I grasped her breast and gave them a good squeeze, and then pinched her nipples harder. Her nubs were sticking out like two firecrackers ready to explode.

"Baby suck my tits, bite my nipple make me feel good," She moaned into my mouth.

I locked my mouth over her left breast and started to suck on her nipple like a suction pump. My teeth bit her nipple, and then I gently nibbled on her nipple, then I increased the pressure on her nipple with my teeth. I kind of raked my teeth over her nipple, and the bumps on her areolas causing her intense pleasure. She like to feel some pain with her pleasure.

My hand slowly moved its way down to her bare slit, and I could feel her liquid juices on her outer lips. Her excitement was intensifying, as her body was tensing up. I invade her love hole with my finger, and she was loose and wet. I reached up and rubbed her sensitive G-spot on her vagina.

"OOO God baby that feels so good, " She cooed to me in a lustful way.

I moved my finger over to her clitoris, and flicked it a couple of times and then rubbed it fast and harder.

She gave a soft scream and locked her legs tight against my hand as her orgasm wracked her body with a massive wave of pleasure. She filled my hand full of her honey juices.

"I am ready now baby please fuck me hard, make me cum again, fill me with your seed, make it take," She said still feeling the effects of her last orgasm.

I rolled her over and started to fuck her doggie style, I just pounded away as fast and as hard as I could into her pussy. I would spank her soft ass, just to spice up the feeling. She was meeting my thrust by thrusting back at me, forcing my cock deep into her pussy. I tried to keep this up for a while, but my legs were starting to give out on me.

"Baby I am close to cuming," She panted at me in pure lust.

"Hold on honey I am going blow my load, " I puffed at her in heated desire.

She gave a scream, just as I blew my load deep into her pussy. I held her ass tight to my cock as I emptied my cum from both nuts into her pussy.

She collapsed down on the bed with her legs wide apart, and I could see some of my cum leaking from her pussy.

"O honey I really needed a good fucking just like that, " She said exhaustively.

I laid down next to her physically spent, "I love you," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too," she said still panting for air, "I hope this one takes, you did fuck me hard, like the first time I got pregnant," She said with love in her voice.

I moved up close to her and drew her up into my arms, and we went to sleep.

It was a relaxing vacation, which we both needed, but it was time to go home.

When we got back home, I put the finishing touches on Beautiful Loser, and we hit our targeted date of labor day weekend.

It was a colossal hit, as neither Shannon nor I took a salary on this movie ( we were getting paid out of our share of the profits). The movie cost 25 million to make and when it totaled up world wide, the movie gross 150 million. Making a net gross of 125 million profits for us. We were up for seven academy awards, with Shannon winning her second-best actress award, and Shannon Tweed winning her first award for best supporting actress. I won two awards one for best director, and one for best original screenplay.

In September, we took a long weekend trip to Hawaii, just the two of us, like a second honeymoon. Sarah watched Shaun for us while we were gone. We never left the estate, and Shannon hardly let me out of the bed. It seems that she fucked me morning, noon, and night. We even did it one night on the beach. I would like to say it was a relaxing long weekend, but I was so tired from us fucking all the time, I needed to get back home to rest.

Mid November, and I was on the couch watching a tape replay of the Michigan football game, and Shaun was next to me on the couch sleeping. Shannon came bound into the house. She was about to leap on me when she saw Shaun, so she laid down on top of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.