Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Trussed up with both arms in casts from his bicycle accident, the young man could not have been any less mobile if he had been tied to the bedposts. While he had been utterly enjoying his newfound sexual activities of the past few weeks, seeing the two adult women descending on him was a bit more than he ever expected. That one of the women was his mother went beyond anything he could have imagined.

He had already cum several times that day, but like all teenage boys his stamina was beyond compare. Despite the blowjob from his little sister just a short while ago, he was already hard and ready. His homebound teacher gripped his shaft with a slow stroking motion while his Mother lightly ran her fingertips along his sack as she bent forward and kissed him deeply. While their tongues danced, he felt the moist warmth that could only be Miss Cooper's mouth slide down on him.

Sue felt her son moan into her mouth. Breaking from his mouth she softly kissed his neck and chest while glancing down to see Alicia running her lips and tongue along Tommy's hard cock. Moving down, Sue joined the other woman in letting her tongue lick the boy as well as her friend's tongue. Each woman started taking turns bobbing their mouths over the boy's dick while running their hands on each others body.

Alicia looked at her friend and smiling told her to enjoy herself as she moved up and kissed the boy on his lips. Standing she carefully stepped over his chest, lowering herself down so that her dripping cunt came down on his mouth while she watched her friend not only take his full length down her throat but also reach beneath and slowly insert a moistened finger into his ass.

Tommy was licking Miss Cooper for all he was worth. When he felt the new sensation at his backside he went from confused to uncomfortable to approaching an orgasm in mere moments. Sue realized that her son was approaching sensory overload and backed off to prolong his pleasure and hers. She had a definite plan and knew how to get to her goal.

As the boy raked his tongue through his teachers gash and tasted her flowing juice he felt a hand tighten around the base of his cock. It didn't hurt and wasn't overly tight, what he didn't know is that it would delay his ejaculation and that is precisely what his mother wanted.

Holding her hand tightly around her son's cock, Sue mounted him and sank down feeling his hardness press past her lips and go inside her. She could feel him going deeper and deeper, stretching her. His was the first cock she had had since the death of her husband, Tommy's father five years earlier. Never had she expected that she would fuck her own children, but now that it was happening she could not envision ever stopping.

As Sue bottomed out on Tommy's cock she began to rhythmically grind against him, feeling him inside her, setting off long forgotten feelings of lust. She leaned forward to Alicia who had her pussy planted firmly on the boy's face, his tongue lapping at her clit. The two women kissed and as each enjoyed the stimulation for the youngster their tongues danced together.

It was all that was needed to send both into orgasm as they started rocking hard against the boy. Waves of pleasure went through their bodies as they simultaneously reached the point of no return.

The frenzy of the two women was more than Tommy could take and he erupted sending his cum deep inside his mother while drinking everything he could from his teacher's flowing cunt. He had never felt such intensity before and his body functioned on instinct, pumping more of his seed then he ever had produced before.

As the three finally slowed, they collapsed together, panting and sweating from the exertion. The room smelled of sex, the sheets were soaked with their combined fluids. All were satisfied and could do no more. Holding each other tight, the four drifted off to sleep not knowing exactly where life would take them but determined to enjoy the voyage together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.