Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Alicia stood and let her robe fall to the ground, walking nude to Sue she pulled her in and kissed her deeply, her hands roaming freely over her refound lover's body. She wasted no time in removing Sue's clothing.

Closing her mouth over an already hard nipple, Alicia let her fingers dance through Sue's trimmed bush recalling how her friend had liked it years earlier. A single finger traced along the meaty folds, finding the head of her clitoris already emerging. She gently pinched it between her fingers and stroked ever so gently. Her hand was already feeling the moisture starting to flow out of Sue's body.

Eyes as large as saucers, Tommy watched the nude forms of his mother and teacher intertwine as they made love. His cock was harder than it had ever been in his 17 years. He needed to stroke it so bad but was unable to even move his cast-encased arms, still healing from being hit by the car. He was so hard that it was almost painful, but what a wonderful pain. His hips flexed as his cocked throbbed visibly with beat of his heart.

He almost exploded when his little sister came to him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Sliding her lips over the head and down the shaft in a single, wonderfully excruciatingly move. Taking all of his six inches until her nose nestled in his fine hair and then sliding back off before repeating the move. The warm moistness of her mouth as it slid over him sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. The boy was unsure of where to look – at his sister as she gave him intense pleasure or at his mother who was now being licked by his teacher. Never had he or any boy he knew had such a dilemma.

Sue was reliving her youth and experiencing more joy than she had in her entire marriage. A part of her felt guilty about that but a larger part wanted to cry out her joy.

Alicia slowly brushed her fingers up and down Sue's lips, letting her thumb brush against her now engorged clit. Still suckling a nipple, Sue gave an audible whimper when she felt the gentle nip from Alicia. At the same time she felt two fingers slipping into her tight hole, and she moaned slowly, her back arching and hips slowly thrusting as they began sawing in and out of her. All the while a thumb still pressed against her sensitive nub.

Sue felt it start deep inside and build like a wave coming into the shallows. She couldn't say anything just moan louder and louder as it rushed through her body carrying her very soul with it. Then it burst free and a primordial scream filled the room as Sue's body reacted to an orgasm that had been years in the making.

The joyful yell was all that was needed to trigger Tommy's orgasm as well and he pumped rope after rope first into his little sister's mouth, then her face and body when she could swallow no more.

The room grew quiet except for the sound of deep breathing and panting. Everyone looked at each other not saying a word until Lori finally spoke, "Gee Mom, can I have one of those to go?"

The voices immediately began laughing together while Sue simply reached out to her daughter pulling her in close.

"Have I ever denied you anything," Sue said simply as she pulled the girls cum covered face to hers and kissed her deeply, thrusting a tongue into her mouth which the girl reciprocated.

Sue ran her hands over the girls developing breasts, rubbing and pinching each nipple while never breaking her deep kiss. She felt the tiny hands of her daughter doing the same to her tits, mimicking her mother's moves. She could quiet talk and saw movement out of the corner of her eye as her other child and his teacher, her best friend, moved together as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.