Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Sue was pleased to see a car in her driveway as it meant the teacher was still with her children. She parked her own car in the street and walked up to the house.

Slipping her shoes off so as not to track any dirt inside, she was at least three hours early and was looking forward to seeing her son and daughter. Sue quietly entered the house and headed towards her son's bedroom where she knew everyone would likely be.

As she got closer to the room she could hear moaning. Fearful that something was wrong she quickened her pace and walked right into the room - freezing in her tracks as her mind tried to take in the scene before her.

The teacher was in the room as she expected but the lesson the children were learning

was definitely not one the school district endorsed. Sue's son was on his bed but his sister, her daughter, Lori was naked and astride him, eyes closed as she rode her brother. Sue assumed they were having sex but couldn't see for sure as the children's homebound teacher, Miss Cooper was also naked and had her head firmly placed between her daughters legs obviously enjoying the taste of both.

To say that Sue was shocked would be an understatement. She stood silent in the doorway unable to fully grasp what she saw before her. Her mind raced in a thousand directions at once. Should she scream and run? But if she ran, which way should she go – towards them or away? Should she leave quietly and confront everyone after the act was finished? Just call the police and let them deal with it; or perhaps her most shocking thought – to shed her own clothes and join in.

In the end it didn't matter as her daughter must have opened her eyes and seen her at the door. With a cry of "Mom" pandemonium ensued as everyone scrambled.

Tears started flowing, excuses being made, apologies being said.

Sue stood straight and silent, staring directly into the eyes of the teacher who mirrored her.

"Alicia?"

"Susie?"

The two adults broke from their trance and rushed into each other's arms, holding one another tightly, each sobbing uncontrollably.

The unexpected action silenced both teens as they stared confused at their mother and still naked teacher. Neither had the faintest idea of what was happening or why. Then to even further confuse the surreal situation the two women walked out of the room without ever saying a word or looking back at the two youngsters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.