Accidental Lovers
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Part Three: The Homecumming

Sue Roberts had only her family. Her two children meant more to her than anyone could fathom. Raising them alone was hard and not the life she had expected. She had grown up in the prototypical Midwest family. Her mother stayed home and her father worked long hours to see that they were comfortable. She had gone to school, raised rabbits for the 4H club and spent every Thursday afternoon with the Girl Scouts in the hall at the Lutheran Church.

She had played dolls with her best friend and the two had secrets that they had promised to never share – cross their hearts and hope to die. Some of the secrets were laughably funny now, like the time they had gone shopping without wearing their bras. It wasn't like either needed a bra with their A-cup breasts just starting to grow. But some secrets she still held to herself; secrets of exploration and discovery done behind locked doors and under sheets.

Sue had not even told her husband of those. She felt guilty even today for holding those back from him. He had been her everything and it pained her deeply to recall his suffering as his strength drained away from the radiation and drugs used to keep him alive. But in the end it hadn't mattered as the cancer took him away, leaving her alone to raise her two children.

Now they were all that mattered and she had vowed to protect them and raise them with love. A devoted mother, Sue seldom dated and her sex life consisted of her fingers and a toy tucked away in the back reaches of her bedside table.

On the nights when her yearnings became strong, she would usually pleasure herself while recalling her husband's touch and warmth. But sometimes those old secrets would bubble up and she would find herself back in her childhood bed, a young teenager discovering feelings and desires with the help of her high school love.

That her love had been her best friend, classmate and a fellow girl scout meant that it had never been out in the open mattered not. Even today, two decades later she could still recall that first kiss. Her friend had been talking endlessly about the boys she dreamt about but never acquired. Sue had finally reached over and kissed her just to shut her up. It had been spontaneous and had caught both unaware.

That kiss had lead to another and then to a make-out session that had found both naked and panting at the end, faces slick with each other's pussy juice.

Even these many years later Sue could still recall the sweetness of the taste and how much each had enjoyed those special times. That had been her only foray into Lesbian love, but it had stayed with her as the secret she never told.

Now during those nights of self-pleasure, she often found herself fantasizing and reliving the experiences. Perhaps it was due to the restrictions being so similar. As a teen she had always stayed quiet so as not to let her family hear, now she likewise had to stay silent due to the children. That was so unlike the wild abandon that she had experienced with her husband.

Now she had to bite her lip as she pinched a nipple or caressed her clit. The touches sent

visions and feelings of her young love. She could feel her lover's touch; her girlfriends tongue sliding between her folds and licking her. Her own taste on her fingers brought back memories of her own moments with her face buried deep between her love's thighs. Of licking and slurping in her friends nectar. Feeling a nipple grow hard against her lips or the muskiness as she pushed past the tight sphincter – the last act so intimate and depraved that she had not even done it with her husband.

But now those memories flooded back and drove her passion and lust. She found herself

desiring to re-experience that time and yet afraid to venture there. If only she knew where her old friend had gone so many years ago.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.