Accidental Lovers
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Lori was sitting naked on the closed toilet, still sobbing out of fear when her teacher walked in and quietly closed the door. She kept her eyes focused on the floor unable to face the adult. She was scared, more scared than at anytime in her life. Her mind and body were riding an emotional roller coaster that had careened wildly in the past few hours. If only her brother hadn't needed to pee none of this would have happened. Yet she was glad it had, as she had never felt anything so wonderful as when she had felt her brother inside her. His hardness filling her and making her feel whole. It had felt so right; she had no regrets - at least until Miss Cooper had discovered them.

The same Miss Cooper who was now kneeling in front of her, talking softly. She hadn't listened yet and the words were just now starting to form in her mind...

"natural ... understand, secret..."

She started to listen more closely, trying to comprehend what was being said. The tone wasn't punishing or angry; it was soft and supportive. As she listened ever more closely, she became confused. It sounded as if she wasn't in trouble but how could that be?

"You just need to be careful and not let anyone else know. Not everyone would understand and it could create problems and get you in trouble. It is wonderful that you have such a tender relationship with your brother and are so willing to help him," The teacher said softly while leaning in close to Lori, her long red hair brushing along the girls still quivering legs.

Lori felt Miss Cooper's fingers touch her arm and back as she was drawn into a hug.

In her ear, Lori heard the woman softly whisper, "Don't cry, everything will be fine. You just need to relax and we need to help your brother relax too. Are you feeling better now?"

Still confused and unsure what exactly was happening but instinctively relieved, the girl nodded silently.

Reaching past the girl and turning on the shower, Miss Cooper said, "Let's get cleaned up and see what we can do to help Tommy,"

Then to Lori's amazement the older woman directed her under the warm stream and began undressing too.

"What, what are you doing?" the girl stammered as she looked at Miss Cooper, now wearing only her bra and panty set.

"I just told you – we are going to freshen up and relax with a hot shower together; then we will go see how we can help your brother," she heard in response.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.