Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Tommy and his sister scrambled trying to cover up as their homebound teacher Miss. Cooper stood looking at the two in silence.

Lori was already tearing up and starting to sob. Tommy was rambling and trying to conjure up a reasonable excuse.

"She was helping me..." he stammered trying to find the words but how does one explain

being in bed naked with his little sister, his hard cock buried deep inside her as she rode

him.

"I wasn't feeling good and ... she tried to ... cheer..." his words trailing off as he realized just how lame he sounded.

In the weeks she had worked with the children it had become easier on all foe her to just let herself in the home. That way if Lori was busy helping her brother she wouldn't be interrupted. It was pretty apparent that the girl was definitely helping her brother and Miss Cooper had definitely interrupted them.

As she stood silently in the doorway after walking in on her two young students in the midst of orgasms, Miss Cooper finally found her voice. "It looks like she was doing a pretty good job 'cheering' you up," the homebound teacher said. "You seemed to have made her rather cheerful too."

Miss Cooper walked across the room to where Lori had her head buried in her arms sobbing.

"Please don't tell our mom, please." The girl begged, "We'll never do it again, please don't tell."

Kneeling down next to Lori, the teacher hugged her. "It's okay, you'll be fine. But I think you should go to the bathroom and wash up, then come back so we can all discuss this."

As Lori left the room, Miss Cooper turned to look at Tommy.

He looked so helpless with casts on both arms and a leg. He was stretching, trying to reach the sheet that had fallen just beyond his grasp leaving his naked torso uncovered.

Walking over and standing next to the boy, she scanned his body mentally appreciating what she saw.

"So, now what? What am I suppose to tell your mother?" Miss. Cooper asked somewhat rhetorically to the now silent Tommy.

"I just can't ignore what I saw," she continued. "Your sister could have seriously hurt you by jumping on your bed."

Tommy was looking down, trying to find a hole to hide in as he listened to the teacher chastise him. Wait – what did she just say? His mind quickly replayed her words: ... jumping on your bed." Could she not have noticed what was actually happening when she arrived? That wasn't possible but that was the only thing that made sense.

He was so confused that he was afraid to say anything and just let Miss Cooper continue speaking.

"I'll have to tell her that you two are getting along great but need to be more careful. We wouldn't want either of you to have any more accidents," she said glancing at the boy with a slight smile.

"Now I need to talk with your sister to be sure she understands too," the young teacher said as she got up and walked towards the bathroom. As she walked she considered the situation. She was not completely surprised as leaving two young teens together was always a risk. Their bodies were surging with new hormones and their curiosity and desire always wanted to be sated. With the boy essentially helpless until his broken limbs mended following the car accident, he needed help with everything.

And since their mother had to work to support the family, that left only his younger sister to care for him. It was only natural that adolescent judgment was tossed aside. She could appreciate the challenge the two children had encountered, it really wasn't that different than what she had encountered when she was near their age.

And quite frankly, she had to admit; she found the whole scene incredibly erotic. It had been all she could do not to reach down and fondle the boy, as he lay uncovered and helpless in his bed. His cock had softened from the stress of the situation, but it was still a nice four inches soft. That she could still see the moisture from the girls juice glistening on it made it all the more desirable. She had wanted to take it in her mouth and taste their co-mingled flavors, but there was time and she needed to be careful. Her chance would soon come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.