Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Lori awoke about an hour later and quietly slipped from the bed, careful not to wake her brother. Slipping her t-shirt on, she went downstairs to fix lunch for both herself and her new lover.

As she warmed the food her mother had left for the two children, she reflected on what had transpired that morning. She knew it was wrong but she had no regrets. It had been the most intense experience of her young life.

As she carried the tray of food upstairs, Lori also knew what she wanted and was sure her brother would want the same.

Tommy was awake when she entered his room and set the tray down.

"Hi," he said hesitantly, "are you okay?"

"Yes," she answered, suddenly shy. "How about you?"

Tommy nodded and said nothing more. No more words were exchanged as Lori fed him the lunch.

As the last spoonful of pudding was eaten, Lori leaned over and kissed her brother. They separated and smiled at each other.

"Tommy," Lori started, and then grew silent.

Tommy started to reply but Lori held her hand up to silence him.

Taking a deep breath, Lori had decided to just say what she wanted – "Tommy, I want to make love. Can we?"

"Ahh, sure, err I mean of course, yes," Tommy answered in a fluster.

Lori leaned in and kissed her brother silencing his stammering. As she broke the kiss and sat up, she looked down his body and saw the tent his hard cock had already created under the sheet.

"Well, it looks like your ready," she giggled while drawing the sheet down.

Unable to resist, Lori once again took Tommy's cock into her mouth. She had already found she loved the taste and feel of its hardness going in and out of her mouth. She could only dream of what it would feel like inside her.

As she licked around his head, she knew she wanted that feeling and she wanted it now.

Lori climbed astride her brother and reached down to line him up with her body. After a couple misses, she felt her lips part as the cock slid in past her lips. The two siblings looked at each other in the eyes. Then suddenly Lori felt a sharp pain as Tommy pushed through her cherry. She gripped his shoulders and a single tear fell from her eyes onto Tommy.

"Are you okay?" a concerned Tommy asked.

"Yes, just wait a moment," Lori answered.

Then he felt her slowly start to move, pressing down and allowing more of his cock to press into her body until he was fully inside her. She lifted and pressed back, setting up a rhythm between their bodies.

Lori felt filled and a bliss that her fingers had never brought her before. She could feel the cock as it slid into her, seemingly joining her to her lover. Tommy was just as spellbound; the warmth that surrounded his cock was incredible. He could feel himself glide in and out of a softness unknown to him before, yet there was a gripping tightness better than he had ever felt.

The two children were engaged in each others body, enjoying feelings that neither had known existed just a few hours earlier. Learning about one another's in ways they never would have dreamt about just a week earlier. Tommy had thought of his little sister as a brat sent to make his life miserable. For her part, Lori had been indifferent to her brother. Some of her friends had said he was cute but to Lori he had just been a brother.

Now it was different, and always would be. Neither one would ever look at the other in the same way. They were sharing a love deeper than ever. Their bodies were joined and each was in a deep bliss of sexuality. Nothing else in the world mattered and neither was aware of anything beyond the urges and joys coursing through them. The cock pressing deep and the pussy squeezing tight around its hardness; their world was one and nothing beyond mattered.

At least until they heard the book hit the floor and looked up to see their homebound teacher, Miss Cooper standing at the bedroom door in shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.