Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution
Chapter 9: Erotic repertory

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Erotic repertory - Sex heals. Sex nourishes. Think of focused thinkers interpreting Marvin Gaye's song, Sexual Healing. In Green Berets, you met people, mostly in glowing health, exploring sexuality, eroticism, and emotions in what was becoming far more than a strip club. This story adds depth and people to what is becoming more and more of a clan. No sexually transmitted infections exist in this world. Only a few germs were hurt in the making of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

There were lots of ways to be creative with sexual knowledge and the practice of sex. The Foundation let people participate in a repertory of those skills.

Carol’s apartment, later Friday evening

After we had had a most enjoyable physical encounter with Alice, we relaxed, waiting for Cathy and Iris to arrive. We’d certainly have some sexual bonding in a larger group, but we’d also, when comfortable with one another, discuss the repertory company, the act that Cathy and Iris tentatively proposed, and where Alice should fit.

Carol said, “Let me share a few thoughts. We’re building a repertory theater for erotic performance, and I think there’s value to referring to it in that manner.

“We absolutely have to keep everyone thinking of Alice as the ultimate GILF. I’m not sure if we should be naming assistant directors -- technical director and choreographer are different -- but if we are, Alice, Cathy, Joni, and Betty come to mind. Yes, I’m aware that most of them are older, and as long as they’re occasionally on stage, I don’t think we reduce their sex appeal.”

“Carol, I’m delighted to know that you aren’t discriminating by age. It’s not just my being a GILF, but that others can be. For that matter, menopause shouldn’t be a forbidden or fearful word.”

“Absolutely. It just happens that Curt and I are the same age, but we grew up together. If I am picking a random lover, I tend to go to age and experience. Virgins generally bore me.

“Alice, would you like to draw on our medical resources as far as your pain on intercourse? I’m sure that you’ve consulted in New York, but perhaps we have, or will have, people with additional views. For that matter, please come to our dinner meeting tomorrow, at which we’re meeting a pair of OB/GYNs that we hope will join us.”

Cathy and Iris

Both women arrived in fashion looks they had recently been developing. Cathy’s emphasized power and strength, but she deliberately didn’t look like a dominatrix. Rather than black leather cut into exotic corsets and the like, she had a leather business suit, molded to her figure. It was a warm butterscotch color, with matching boots.

Iris wasn’t branching too far from Betty’s style. Where the two wore blue business suits when working together, Iris now wore a red one. Her slit skirt was more provocative than what Betty usually wore. When they sat down, she crossed her legs, showing tan stocking, a lacy stocking top, and warm bare skin. “I see what people mean, Iris, when they say you’ve got a way to flirt with your legs.”

“Oh yes. Did you hear what comes next?”

“That you have some magical ability to entrance anyone who eats you?”

“Sounds good. Maybe you, Carol, and Alice can find out about that in a bit.” She licked her lips.

Alice started to giggle. “Don’t guests get the first taste?”

“Well, yes, unless they worry that Iris is channeling Lucretia Borgia, and she should be tasted for safety.”

Carol rolled her eyes. “Well, I thought we’d eat ... food that is ... and relax in the Jacuzzi before playing in bed. Sounds like Iris needs to be the appetizer first. Carol stood and moved next to Cathy. “We’ll watch, and maybe assist. Alice and Curt are the tasters.”

Alice and I flipped a coin, and I won. Putting a pillow in front of Iris, who was on a couch, I knelt on it and took a good look.

Her legs wrapped around my head. She slid them a little, so I alternated between feeling stocking and skin. They held my head firmly enough to keep me from reaching her with my tongue, although I certainly felt her heat, and began to smell her tangerine scent. Taking the hint, I turned my head and started to kiss and lick her left thigh, and then the other. She had flavored that skin with strawberry.

Between her thighs, and her raised skirt, my face was in a hot, dim, cave of womanly musk and complementary fruit scents. As I breathed deep, she sensed it. Iris relaxed her thighs just enough to let her pull my face into her pussy. Before I turned my focus to her clit, I lapped up the nectar that made liquid the incredible scents.

Under her spell, my hands moved to cup the firm, silky, warm half-peach mounds of her buttocks. I used them to press my face to her, even harder. My tongue reached for her clit. I became aware that my cock was incredibly hard and I could explode with only a few touches.

My mouth surrounded her clit as I lapped at it. Iris wiggled in pleasure. Her hips drove against my face as she climaxed and wanted more.

It took all of my mental and a good deal of my physical strength to break free, without allowing my own ejaculation. I gasped, “Yes, I am entranced. Only as the host did I resist!” At that point, I looked around the room. Everyone had been watching closely.

“Play, or Jacuzzi and talk, first?” Play was the consensus. If nothing else, it was Alice’s turn to taste Iris. Carol and Cathy decided that they wanted to trib, with the even longer-legged Alice joining at some convenient time.

“Curt, want my ass again while I’m doing Iris? Alternatively, I’d enjoy sucking you off after I finish her.”

Carol reached for Iris’ hand, and moved it to my cock. “Finish him, honey.” Iris pushed me back on the bed, and looked me in the eye. Her red, red lipstick was bold with her blonde hair and tan skin. I hadn’t noticed her bringing a purse, but she reached down to it, pulled out a lipstick, and made her lips more fiery. She didn’t blot them. Soon, she bent her head to me and took me into her mouth. As I watched her head moving up and down, I loved the sight of the red lip-prints that she naughtily put on my cock. It didn’t take me long to cum, especially when I looked to the side and saw Alice’s and Cathy’s long, long, shapely legs entwined.


As I recovered, the five of us adjourned to the bedroom. “Alice, you’re my guest as the hostess. You get to trib first. I think this is one of Cathy’s favorite songs, by ZZ Top.”

She’s got legs, she knows how to use them
She never begs, she knows how to choose them
She’s holdin’ legs, wonderin’ how to feel them
Would you get behind them if you could only find them?
She’s my baby, she’s my baby
Yeah, it’s alright, oh yeah
She’s got hair down to her fanny
She’s kinda jet set, try undo her panties
Every time she’s dancin’ she knows what to do
Everybody wants to see, to see if she can use it
She’s so fine, she’s all mine
Girl, you got it right

She’s got legs, she knows how to use them
She never begs, she knows how to choose them
She’s got a dime, all of the time
Stays out at night, movin’ through time
Oh, I want her, sure, I got to have her
The girl is alright, she’s alright


“When you first started talking about the act to Jim, Curt, and I, do I remember correctly that you did have the general idea of a third role, but no details? I recall that you mentioned senior partners, judges, professors, or anyone that could help the two of you work on a characterization where Cathy was less flaky than Iris, but still not super-focused. The characters were drawn a bit from Ally McBeal, with Iris in the role of Ally, and Cathy in the role of a more stable law partner.”

“Right. My skirt would be shorter and more slit than Cathy’s, as long as I look more provocative than she did with much longer legs.

“Where we started to deviate from the show...”

Carol chimed in, “But aren’t deviates interesting to the audience?” I hit her with a pillow. Iris continued.

“We’d deviate by having a female authority figure, such as a judge or law professor. Initially, we thought of Betty, but weren’t sure we could handle my resemblance to her. I’m not sure Joni would do an effective characterization. Alice, though, certainly could.”

Thoughtfully, Cathy mused, “I’d like us to have acts that reflect a variety of authority relationships. Besides D/s, we’ll have ordinary business hierarchy, as well as positive models that involve coaching. If we get someone that can do the proper cultural presentation, I could see bringing in the Japanese senpai-kohai model of mentor and mentee.

“Alice, Cathy, and Marie both understand the mentoring role. Betty and Iris can direct dominance. Mara’s act touches on bad business hierarchy. Incidentally, while I’m not personally into D/s as much as people want to put me there based on physical strength, I’d still want us to present consensual kink as healthy.”

Carol agreed. “Yes. Why don’t two or three of you get together and put together a treatment, if not a script?” She stopped and shook her head. “That’s way too formal. We’re at the improv level. Anyway, put your heads together and see what you create.”

“If I may, I have another idea for a group act. Iris, you mentioned having you and Betty do mother-daughter. That’s still viable for a different act. Now, though, let’s look at Alice, Cathy, and you, Carol. You realize, don’t you, that the three of you easily could be a mother and two daughters. You’re all tall with warm brown or reddish hair. Alice is the tallest, Cathy a bit shorter, and Carol shorter again but still tall for a woman. All three are graceful and athletic, with Cathy the most powerful looking. You could satisfy quite a few incest fantasies.” There was much nodding of heads.

“Iris doesn’t fit into that, but if Betty were here, she could be Iris’ mother. Charley, of course, is her son.

“Do we want to consider incest themes in acts? Would it squick any of you personally? Would we need different criteria in the pure strip and the erotic performance art contexts? Think about it.”

Betty’s home, Saturday morning

Sue called ahead, to find Betty a little surprised that she was coming on Saturday, and bringing another nurse, Karen. “As long as you’re OK with it, I’m assuming seven-day coverage, just as in a hospital. I hate rehab facilities that cheat patients out of weekend benefits. Sure, we need to recruit more people, and they certainly can be of different backgrounds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.