Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 5: Dancers and other athletes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dancers and other athletes - Sex heals. Sex nourishes. Think of focused thinkers interpreting Marvin Gaye's song, Sexual Healing. In Green Berets, you met people, mostly in glowing health, exploring sexuality, eroticism, and emotions in what was becoming far more than a strip club. This story adds depth and people to what is becoming more and more of a clan. No sexually transmitted infections exist in this world. Only a few germs were hurt in the making of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Having the Foundation meant that lots of things could be considered beyond a short-term basis. Even high-end strip clubs had rarely spent much effort on the health and conditioning of dancers. There really hadn’t been much of an organization concerned with the equivalent for other staff.

Nancy’s lunch meeting, Tuesday

“Melody, I’ve been thinking about what you asked, and it makes perfect sense to me to have a health class for people that aren’t at the dancer level of fitness. That’s almost all the men, and, of the women, you, Tana, Marie if she can, Iris, Naomi if she wants. The dancers, obviously, are quite fit, so my first priority for them, to add to their routines, is injury prevention.

“Nathan can consult with a formal dance athletic trainer and set up both a long class for injury prevention, as well as warmup routines before acts.”


Nancy phoned Betty. “Do you think Iris would help with Alfred?”

“Almost certainly. And if Iris does it, she can bring Shelly. I have to think, though, if Iris, as my lookalike, would confuse him.” Nancy agreed that could be an issue she had not considered.

Continuing to find resources for Alfred, Nancy called Carol, Marie, and Aimee, asking if they knew if anyone played instruments or sang. Carol was fairly certain that Tracy played the guitar and sang, Shelly did drums, and Melina a flute. Someone said they thought they heard Edie singing quite nicely in the dressing room.

Carol’s phone, Tuesday morning

Carol’s phone rang, and she was pleased to hear it was Joni. “Honey, I was thinking about a couple of things. You do know that my dad taught dramatics at the Alexandria high school, and sometimes junior college. I’m wondering if he might be able to coach some acts -- you said, I think, that you had a pure choreographer. With his sexual impulsivity, he might need one or two girls sitting next to him, but is that really that different than mingling in a booth?

“Also, I was wondering if you might like to join me, at a swing club, if I pull a moderate train. That’s mostly to let you see it. You can watch, fluff, play with Curt, or join in.

“Third point -- I promised that the three of us can cum together. When?

“Kind of going back to the first point and maybe the first, how about your joining me at home? Maybe after morning rush hour, for brunch?”

“We’d be delighted. If things continue to work, let’s plan on bringing him to rehearsal. I believe that our car service has lift vans available, and I’ll check on that.”

Indeed, we did have lift vans available.

Carol and I had the lift van pick us up and take us to the home of Joni, Jim, and Naomi. When we went inside, Carol took off her coat to reveal one of her cheerleader outfits. Since we heard Jim had worked for both schools and colleges, we thought there was a good change that he had a cheerleader fetish.

Joni came out in what might be a practice outfit of crop top and very close fitting hot pants, both in a medium blue that complemented her hair. They fit closely enough to give a cameltoe. She and Naomi helped Jim, who was in his wheelchair.

Naomi had olive skin and large dark eyes, with black hair cascading to mid-back, complemented by a dark red tube dress that showed considerable cleavage.

At the table, Jim’s assistants lowered the sides of his chair. Carol moved close and draped her legs across his lap. Whether he was being impulsive, or simply accepting the offer, he began to caress one warm thigh and with the other hand, pulled Carol’s lips to his. Naomi said, “I’ll get the last few brunch things, and then see who needs help.”

Joni looked at Jim and Carol, and draped herself over me in roughly the same pose. “Before we eat ... um ... food, would you two guys like for us to suck both of you off, and then snowball?” That comment, in Joni’s husky alto and educated diction, hardened me on the spot.

Jim shakily nodded his head. “Let’s see if I can get hard with just a little help. I’d especially like that while I watch Joni do the deed. Maybe Naomi can play with boobs. as I watch.”

Carol stood, and then knelt in front of Jim, taking out his cock. She started gently, with hot breath and long licks, avoiding the head at first. She slipped a hand under him so she could play with his ass. Naomi knelt behind her, opened her dress, and played with Carol’s breasts.

Joni whispered, “Get up, let me sit in your chair, and then fuck my mouth.” This was an order to which I’d certainly not object. I realized that she wanted her father to see us clearly and turned a little. Joni pressed her hands against me, to shift my position, and I realized that she had far more experience than I did in stage positioning. She reached down and freed her breasts, which were large and beautiful, with implants that made them moderately hard. Her breasts, though, were much softer and springier than Betty’s, whose early implants had left her with soft skin over rock-like boobs.

I started to drive my hips forward. Joni made an encouraging, rumbling, sound. The sound told me that she wanted us to be animals, and, by animals, not a dignified cat. It didn’t take neither Jim nor I long to cum. The women snowballed one another, and then kissed us.

Betty’s home, Tuesday afternoon

Nancy, Nathan, and Cathy were the first visitors. “We’ll have Eric, the electroneurology technician, come by later. At this point, we just want to try to hook him up, check for noise sources, and maybe take some measurements to validate the equipment.”

“Great. Can I get you anything?”

Nancy looked grateful. “I’d kill for coffee.”

Giggling, Betty told her, “That is one area, lady, where you’re in for a treat. Follow me.

Between the kitchen and dining room, there was a work area with several coffeemakers, grinders, a small refrigerator, and, the piece de resistance, a counter holding two espresso machines with room for more. One machine looked like an antique brass steam engine, while the other might be an automated system for synthesizing rocket fuel, or perhaps dangerous psychotropic drugs. Shelves and hooks held assorted mugs and cups. Another shelf had bottles of flavoring syrups.

“There are those, Nancy, who called Alfred and I the Barbie and Ken of coffee. Sometimes, they even called us coffee Nazis. I’ll admit it. I’m a coffee snob. If you don’t appreciate the coffee I’m about to brew, I may beat you to death. I have Kona and Kenyan Peaberry Prime, Blue Mountain, and, only for special guests who feel adventurous, Kopi Luwak.”

“I know about the first three, although not down to the grades. What’s the last one?”

Betty laughed. “Let me start by saying that it’s not an urban legend. Friends in the Indonesian military send us a little every year. Kopi Luwak is a regional coffee, the beans of which are then eaten by a wild civet cat. Before I say anything else...” She rolled her eyes to the heavens, obviously trying to look angelic. “I am not, in the least, turned on by scat.”

“Scat? What does that have to do with coffee?” Nancy went a little pale. “Wait a minute. I’ve heard of an exotic coffee that’s finished by passage through the intestines of an animal. Are you saying that’s real?”

“Exactly. The locals call the animals a luwak. Formally, it’s Paradoxurus hermaphroditus.”

“To be honest, I can’t decide if it tastes good or bad, or it’s just such a weird idea that one has to try it at least once. I did read a review, in the Washington Post, that called it ‘ Petrified dinosaur droppings steeped in bathtub water. I couldn’t finish it’”

The women looked at one another, in a moment of silence, and, without thought, joined hands and laughed until their bellies hurt.

“Remember, I’m a technonerd as well as ethical slut. I’m getting turned on by some of your coffee gear.”

Betty looked back at her, with a reasonable impression of a Brigitte Bardot pout. “Now, remember I’ve only starting doing girls recently, but I’m trying to catch up and be creative. I know safety limits on caffeine absorption through mucous membranes, but, with due regard, I’ve done some interesting douches for flavoring. Shall we think of that?”

Shaking her head, “Well, yes, as long as you promise not to try to dunk biscotti into it.” There was another burst of chortling. Betty took drink orders and prepared them. They chatted over some wonderful beverages. Betty turned serious.

“Nancy, since Iris looks so much like me, do you think it would be useful to include her immediately, or wait quite a while until he can clearly distinguish us?” She paused. “I think I answered my own question. With his perceptual problems, what he doesn’t need is apparent double vision.”

“Exactly what I’d assume, Betty. Now, it is good that you have a very large bedroom. Didn’t you say he liked watching sex even when he couldn’t participate?”

“Very much. So we could bring in a rolling bed, and then figure some way to support him in bed, or even use mirrors, so he can see.”

“Betty, you should be the lead person in any sexual contact with him. Nevertheless, because you are swingers and multiple partner sex wouldn’t be a shock to him...” Nancy looked for confirmation, and Betty nodded. “It makes sense to me, as long as we do it gradually, that having additional partners to increase stimulation might help you break through to him. If they can, they should sing rather than talk.”

“You think that some of the dancers would be willing to have scenes in front of him?”

“I don’t see why not. It’s not like they’re especially modest. Now that I think of it, don’t limit it to dancers. Melody and Tana probably would enjoy it. What body types does Alfred like?”

“In the past...”

“Betty, I don’t want to overpromise, but let’s assume that he will notice.”

“Big tits, so those two would be high on the list. A bold look, like Edie.

“Are you on the list? Not that I’ve seen you naked, but I’d guess your tits are in the top tier.”

“Oh hell. This is so far outside the medical ethics rules, but also, legal tells me that surrogacy is excluded. Let’s raise the head of his hospital bed so he can see. He has been opening his eyes when kissed, right?”

“Yes.” Nancy took off her jacket and started to unbutton her blouse. Betty’s eyes got a little larger, and she started stripping to the waist.

“Now that I think of it, everything but shoes, and stockings if he likes them. We really need a third woman, if you’re going to be kissing. In fact, we might need a fourth, someone to stimulate him anally while he watches a pair of women.”

“You get on his left and start kissing. I’m going to be on his right and rubbing breasts against his face. Join in if you know the song.” Nancy began to sing.

Moon river, wider than a mile

I’m crossing you in style some day

You dream maker, you heart breaker

Wherever you’re going, I’m going your way

Two drifters, off to see the world

There’s such a lot of world to see

We’re after the same rainbow’s end,

Waiting round the bend

My huckleberry friend

Moon river and me

Oh, you dream maker, you heart breaker

Wherever you’re going, I’m going your way.

We’re after that same rainbow’s end

Waiting round the bend

My huckleberry friend

Moon river and me

(/block}

Rehearsal, mid-day Wednesday

Carol and I went to the new rehearsal facility, more to test it and work on cooperation than on a concentrated rehearsal. We also wanted to be sure that the facilities were accessible, as we had two people with movement disabilities. I got some tools and released a couple of regular seats, rolling them out of the way for wheelchair accessibility, making room for Yvonne and Jim, with regular seats on either side.

Carol was there as artistic director, with me as her assistant. Yvonne was choreographer, herself in a wheelchair from her badly broken ankle. Sam was there for sound and Art for lights and as technical director. Melody and Tana sat in so they could start early on finding resources.

We were concentrating on the acts where the dancer spoke and acted, not just danced: Edie, Tracy, and Mara. Cathy attended both as a dancer and to work on the technical side with Art. Betty probably should have attended, as a lead dancer, but we knew she was busy with Alfred. Iris was there as her understudy, and Shelly was there as Iris’ sub.

Joni and Naomi, accompanied by Bruce the driver, rolled his chair into the row of seats, and then stopped at one of the spaces that I had cleared. We removed the sides of Jim’s wheelchair. He had a seat belt if he needed it, but now people could get to his lap and groin.

Edie was the first dancer. She was dressed somewhere between comfortable rehearsal, and the bimbo outfit of her act. I had seen a variant, when we met Charlie for drinks. It wasn’t the semi-sloppy bimbo of her act. On top, she wore a dark green cowboy shirt with a jade and gold necklace. A gold chain belt nipped in her waist over a blue denim miniskirt. She wore black hose and ankle-strapped pumps with a very high heel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.