Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4: Many paths to sensation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Many paths to sensation - Sex heals. Sex nourishes. Think of focused thinkers interpreting Marvin Gaye's song, Sexual Healing. In Green Berets, you met people, mostly in glowing health, exploring sexuality, eroticism, and emotions in what was becoming far more than a strip club. This story adds depth and people to what is becoming more and more of a clan. No sexually transmitted infections exist in this world. Only a few germs were hurt in the making of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I do try to give accurate information on the medical side, with due disclaimers to talk to your doctor about specifics. This story is set, not precisely, but roughly in the mid-seventies.

Anal stimulation is discussed in various medical papers on rehabilitation, although the use isn’t consistent. There’s also been some use of mild electrical stimulation, especially to trigger ejaculation in paralyzed men that want children.

Speech has long been associated with Broca’s Area of the brain. Recently, there’s empirical evidence of a separate music center, on the side of the brain opposite from the speech area. Musical memories also may be stored differently and might be retrieved even when speech memories are gone. Music, as well as speech, therapy featured in the rehabilitation of Representative Gabby Giffords to a gunshot wound of the brain. She could sing before she could speak. There’s a lot of current interest in these techniques.

Melody’s office, Monday afternoon

Art and the other women had burned out for a time and were listening. “Edie, you and Melody don’t quite dress or color your hair the same way, but it’s close.

“4S has set up a project suite on the third floor. Tana’s will stay unmarked on the second floor, and she will continue to be the CFO for the LM Corporation. It will be a vendor to 4S. Eventually, she may be an executive in 4S; unless it works out that it’s useful to have a separate service company. I see Tana and Melody working together very closely.

While Carol was busy with recruiting Joni, Cathy, Melina, and Shelly met with Nancy and Nathan to discuss injury prevention and strength training. Melody hosted the meeting, not to run it, but to manage the implementation of the decisions. Yvonne was there to be both an object lesson in dance injuries, and to bring her special knowledge of dance kinesiology.

Melody reviewed, “we have a good starting gym set up in the new building, as well as a smaller one in the apartment building. I’m sure that our users and therapists will want strength training equipment that we didn’t yet order, so please tell us what you want. We’ve left space for new stuff. Perhaps the trainers should be part of the medical department. We may want one or more physical therapists to administer passive treatments like stretching.

“Separate from the weight area is a dance training area, which had a barre, a couple of poles for pole dancing, and a floor surface that matched the performance over-floor over the sprung floor of the stages. Walls are mirrored, but with curtains to cover them for rehearsals where the dancers didn’t want to focus on their own bodies.”

“There’s plenty of space near the weight facility in the main building, and a reasonable amount in the apartment house. Obviously, Nancy is going to need an office, an examining room or two, and, as she advises me, treatment areas.

Nathan added, “I was talking to some people at the Dark Orchid Society dungeon, and the most common injury isn’t from excessive whipping. It’s a range of ankle damage from too-high heels for someone not used to them. More damage takes place with heels on stairs than anywhere else. So, around the stage, let’s minimize stairs, have handrails on stairs, and strongly suggest that any unusual shoes go on after going up or down the stairs.

Nancy told the group that she wanted to take interim responsibility for safety, accident prevention, and emergency services. “After Yvonne’s accident, I’d like to have someone at performances and preferably rehearsals, who can do the appropriate first aid. That looks like at least basic first aid, with some additional training on dance injuries.

“Does anyone in the community have first aid or higher certifications? Nathan has physical therapist, paramedic, and massage therapy licenses.”

“Curt has a full paramedic license. Cathy, I think, is an EMT-B. Carol and Shelly have some background.”

“Good. I’d like as many people as possible to take 4 hours or so of CPR training.”

“Beyond that, I’d like to have someone working on conditioning to make them less vulnerable to accidents, and I’d like to have experts in rehabilitation when we do have accidents. On a day-to-day basis, those could be athletic trainers or physical therapists with education in dance.


After the meeting wrapped up, Melody asked Nancy for some of her time. “I doubt I’ll have much to do with approving things for you, but that doesn’t mean we can’t work together, and also be friends. Do you mind if I ask something medical and personal? Actually, it isn’t just medical.

“By all means. Regardless of the line of command, you get medical confidentiality.”

“Great. Am I correct to assume that your approach to the medicine of sexuality isn’t always hands-off to patients, especially when you’re consulting to fully aware people, not to vulnerable patients?”

“I’d have to call myself bi, Nancy, with a primary interest in men. I’m glad you’re on a far end of the height range, just the opposite one from mine. It does look like we’re both on the large size in boobs.

“Great. Would you mind sitting on my lap? I’m going to talk intimately.”

“Certainly, Melody. If I’m going there, let me do some more things that might relax you.” Nancy lifted her skirt to her hips. She wore a mini-slip, but no panties. Nancy guessed, correctly, that showing off her sex would make acceptance very clear to Melody, although they’d probably have more boob action at first.

Melody drew a deep breath, smiled, and put an arm around Nancy, pulling her onto her lap. Once Nancy was seated, Melody fumbled at her own clothing, opening the blouse, and then just lifting a breast out of a bra cup. Nancy reached and took a nipple between her fingers, as she bent her head to kiss Melody.

“That’s just what I needed, Nancy dear, to make the trust work for me.

“Now, look at me. I have an OK face, kind of nice hair, and big if not super-shapely boobs. As tall as I am, people like looking at my legs when I’m wearing a short skirt. My thighs are big, but still shapely.

“Unfortunately, my ass is too big, and, worst of all, I’m clumsy. I like being wild on a dance floor, but I’ve been known to knock people onto their asses. I guess I need to lose some weight, maybe gain some muscle, and definitely get some gracefulness and dance instruction. Can you guide me?”

“Sure, Melody. I’m still learning who does what, or who we need to add, but nothing you said is outside my goals.” She pulled Melody’s hand to her groin. “This touching stuff is mostly new to me as a doctor, although I’ve done it some as a surrogate. You might well be one yourself. Do you feel how wet I am?”

“Oh yes. Oh yes.”

“Melody, right now, I’m turned on by your being so much bigger than I am. Can we go over to my office couch, and have you trib me? Rub me hard!”

Not only did Melody do Nancy, but she picked Nancy up and carried her to the couch. When she put Nancy down, she gave some long licks to Nancy’s slit. “Damn. The couch is too small for us to do a boob 69, but I want to do that real soon. For now...” She pushed Nancy down and positioned her stockinged thigh between those of Nancy. “I’m keeping on the hose so I’m a little rougher to start.”

“Yes, yes, Melody! Don’t hold back.” No one who thought it took women a long time to reach orgasm had seen these two.

In the back room, Joni immediately took me into a close hug and deep kiss. “Thank you so much, Curt, for sharing Carol with me. No matter what we do, I’m honored.” Joni and Carol embraced, hands boldly exploring one another’s bodies. Joni wore nothing under her golden gown.

When they broke their hug, I took a moment to speak. “Joni, I want both to apologize and thank you for teaching me great lessons. When we were last together, at Le Marquis, we both really enjoyed my going down on you. You said to remind you, if you ever had trouble remembering me, about the Rail Yard Hump.” Joni’s mouth dropped and her eyes grew very large.

“I think I’m remembering now, Curt. Oh, my God. If you’re who I think you are, you eat pussy better than any man I’ve ever had, and better than most women.”

Carol cheerfully added, “That’s my guy!”

“Joni, we went upstairs, and you wanted to fuck. I insisted that you suck me off, not recognizing you were truly turned on and being genuine. You got a naughty look and agreed but said ‘let’s share it afterwards’. I felt trapped, but when you did snowball me, it was one of the hottest things in my entire life.

“I’m not sure how to put this, but it would be wonderful if you could fit into the erotic community and theater we’re building. We have extensive funding, and people don’t have to hustle.

“Do I remember right that you’re an urban archeologist and historian?”

“Why thank you! I’m really happy to be remembered for my mind as well.”

“Well, our group would support your research, as into historical sexuality. We also, though, encourage both erotic performance art, and personal development. At least one doctor and some other medical people with expertise in performing arts and sexual medicine are joining us and will be available to our extended families.”

Joni sucked in her breath. “Curt, I have an immediate family need to help my father with sex. He’s got Parkinson’s Disease, and is getting helped by a drug, which also makes him hypersexual. A high school friend lives with us -- effectively my sister -- and takes care of him while traveling.

“We need expertise in neurological disease as well as sex.”

“Joni, our doctor is a neurologist, who works with just that.”

“Omigod. Omigod. This is an answer to a dream. But you will eat and fuck me, won’t you?

“Curt, now I remember some of our other scenes. It’s funny that I got upset about not fucking. Another time, do you remember when you, I, and a dancer named Simone played? She sat on the table and you ate her, but I really, really wanted to suck you off and did?”

“That’s coming back too. You ate her some as well.”

“Carol, I hope we do that soon. Now, when I’m truly having a good time, I squirt. I’ve never understood why, but that doesn’t happen when I’m doing it with customers. There’s isn’t the slightest question in my mind that either or both of you can make me squirt.

Carol looked hungrily at her. “I sometimes squirt, but hell, with you, I’m going to enjoy being nasty. I wouldn’t at all mind if you peed as well. Am I terrible?”

“Hell no! I’d love to drink from either of you. I have a special need to be joyful and wicked. People forget that healthy urine is sterile. On the other end, as it were, I have zero interest in scat.”

That comment sort of threw me back. “Damn, Joni. I love the sense of naughty and wicked.”

“We don’t want you to get in any trouble with the management here, so let’s order some champagne. But we’d definitely like to take you home.”

“I have to go home to take care of my father tonight, but you could join us -- he, I, and my girlfriend and housekeeper. Later, sure, I’ll party with you.”

I mentioned our neurologist to Joni, and asked her to consider visiting Nancy tomorrow. She agreed.

Carol looked almost longingly at Joni. “Letting my inner slut go is a really important thing. It’s not that I have to get through guilt, but that it was so much an expectation when I was growing up. Curt has a different issue -- he’s worried he’ll do things a woman won’t want, and the wicked style makes him comfortable.

“He’s told me, Joni, that you have been an inspiration to him. When he talks about honored sluts, you’re the first on his list.” Joni looked at me softly. I heard a choked sob. Her hand touched my face, very, very gently. I reached to hers, picked up a tear, and took it to my lips.

“Joni, since we played, I’ve grown. Now, one of my ways to go wicked is to enjoy you not just with my own snowball, but we’d both love to play with you straight from a gangbang.”

Carol nodded emphatically. “You can teach me as well. Oh, I’ve had three or so partners on various occasions, but I’ve never really pulled a train. Maybe you can help me with more.” She grinned. “I’d imagine that trains need traffic cops, or conductors, or something.”

Joni relaxed. Her voice became husky and inviting. “OK, we really should do some things for old times’ sake and going on from there.” She grabbed a couple of pillows from the bed in the little room and put them on either side of the armchair. When she sat down, she hooked a leg over each of the chair arms, baring her shaved pussy. “Get a taste, folks. Stay partially dressed to make it nastier. I’m just going to pull up my skirt.

“Now that I know your tastes, I have to apologize that I’ve washed up from an earlier fuck. Maybe there’s a little still there. After you get a taste, Curt, at least give Carol a couple of fuck strokes, where I can watch closely, get covered with her juices, and then fuck my mouth hard.” Carol and I were playing with ourselves, caught up in Joni’s hypnotic patter.

I let my mouth surround her clit. “Carol, finger her!” My love did so for a few minutes, and then I felt Carol shifting, and putting a finger in Joni’s ass. The two women made interesting sounds. Joni, though, groaned out, “let’s not cum yet. Let’s do it at my place, and with an audience. My dad and my girlfriend will love it.”

“Please, Joni, teach me about those larger group scenes.”

“I’ll find some tapes of where I pulled a train for a video. In addition, I have one or two bukkake videos. Bukkake doesn’t do a great deal for me, although I might try it again sometime.” She stroked Carol. “While I haven’t done it that way, some of the bukkake shows have two women at the center.”

Nancy’s new office, early evening, Monday

Carol and I dropped by after our lovely encounter with Joni, to find Nancy and Nathan unpacking boxes from NIH. They had several clipboards set out to note things to order, such as textbooks, and ideas for the medical department and medical facility. “Hey guys! Come in and chat. We could use a break.” She sneezed. “How do things from a well-maintained office gather so much dust? Seriously, that tells me that the medical rooms need air cleaners beyond what the HVAC system does. So what have you been up to?”

“We visited a feature dancer, Joni Walker -- her real name is Joni Kennedy -- who is the temporary feature dancer at another local club. She lives locally and has a father with Parkinson’s. If she can get the support we can give, with neurology and rehab, she could join us and not have to travel.” I gave Nancy the contact information for Joni. “She works a shift starting at lunchtime, so if everyone’s still on their internal clocks, you could see her in the morning.”

“You know, I trust, that Betty Vandervoort has a husband in home care, with at best diminished consciousness. Did you know she’s one of our key artists, but also a social science researcher?”

“I knew about her husband, but not that she’s really important to the Foundation.”

“Yes. Plan on a serious workup. Look at how that could fit into a research program. There’s no firm diagnosis, and it’s not even clear that he’s aware of his surroundings. Betty thinks so. Please talk to her and make your own evaluation. Since her husband Alfred, as opposed to Jim Kennedy, can’t travel, perhaps you could go to their house. It’s in Alexandria.”

Nancy nodded. “I’ll call her. Maybe I can visit them in the afternoon tomorrow.

In Nancy’s new office, Tuesday morning

Nancy had lots of accumulated leave, so she could focus on setting up her new office under Foundation offices. Aside from general medicine, she had immediate neurology interest in Jim and Alfred. She met with Melody, Tana, Carol, and Curt to discuss budget and scope, both for medical care and research. Adie was on a videoconference.

“You’re telling me that budget isn’t especially limiting?”

“The foundation, Nancy, is very wealthy.”

Curt, from a tech standpoint, chimed in, “There already is some diagnostic radiology equipment in the research area, not being used medically but literally to look into artifacts. Betty actually is the leader of the sexual archeology program. If Joni comes with us, and helping her father is a big incentive, she adds skills to that which she learned in urban archeology. I know it includes digital X-ray, computerized tomography (CT), and ultrasound. My understanding is that some of the neurological research would at positron emission tomography (PET) to the CT, which can be an upgrade to the machine. Some upgrades would help make the US useful for musculoskeletal things, but US is lots cheaper than things that emit ionizing radiation -- with the exception of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). For now, we can contract with GW Hospital for MRI.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.