Watch Me Go All the Way Back Mommy - Cover

Watch Me Go All the Way Back Mommy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danny was a tomboy with an agenda to lose her cherry as quickly as possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Danny was doing her push-ups on the white fluffy carpet and trying her best to keep the fluff from her nostrils. She liked it when Jack would put his foot on her back and make her go all the way down but he was not living with her mom anymore and she could only visit him at his new pad over by the railway tracks when her mom was at work.

Her routine still called for a five kilometer run early in the morning and she always followed that up with her exercise routines. She no longer did them at the school because she had graduated and was only keeping it up because of the possibility of actually making the Olympic team for one of the gymnast events. Danny was her mom's ex-boyfriend but he had initiated her into the adult world of sex when she had turned eighteen. She wasn't all that keen on sex but she knew it was good for her overall physical systems and it was probably good for her flexibility as well. Danny just wished it wasn't all that messy with the cum and the condoms and the sticking of tongues in places that weren't intended for licking.

Lately, her new coach Mrs. Tanaka had been making her stay late at the strength-building sessions to get her buttocks in better condition for the strenuous cycles of competition. She knew all the rumors about Mrs. Tanaka's attraction to the young female gymnasts but it didn't bother her to have her touch her all over with her delicate little hands. In fact, Mrs. Tanaka was the only female that Danny had met that was actually shorter than her. Danny's mother towered over her by more than a head and Jack was even taller by quite a few inches. She liked it when Jack would support her with his hands under her cheeks spreading her open and bouncing her up and down on his cock like she was some sort of naked package he was cradling in his strong arms.

She had met Mrs. Tanaka's close friend Agatha Wingate who was the Dean for Women at the college downtown and she was a bit afraid of her because she was both jealous and vindictive when it came to Mrs. Tanaka's special students. Danny didn't apply for the college because her mother told her they didn't have enough money even if they gave her a fifty percent scholarship and she could still attend and live at home. She didn't question that even though he knew her mom had just purchased a new sports car with a convertible top and special wheels that made it necessary to put locks on and insure against theft. Her older brother was in his final year at college and he hadn't gotten a scholarship at all.

She had always been a bit of a tomboy and some of the girls in her class in high school had started a false rumor that she was a lesbian just to keep the boys from sniffing around her looking for some action. Danny stayed away from the young boys because she knew they only had one thing on their mind and it wasn't marriage.

She wasn't particularly interested in getting married because the concept of letting only one man drill her pretty pussy was not too pleasant to her. She rather liked the idea that any man with the ability to get it up would be a possible candidate for her favors providing she found a reason to give them a shot.

When Mrs. Tanaka invited her to her home to meet some of the selection committee for the Olympic team, she was a little leery because she was afraid that Dean Wingate would take offense at her closeness to the Japanese sports woman. She decided to go because Mrs. Tanaka told her it would be beneficial to meet some of the officials that would make some of the selection process and she would get a "step up" in the whole selection system.

The luxury condo was resplendent in décor and her coach had even went to the expense of catering the affair with cooks and maids from the Japanese Steak house reputed to be one of the best on the East Coast. The Dean of Women was giving her some dagger looks but she didn't care after a large glass of delicious imported wine. The small Japanese man with the large glasses seemed particularly interested in her and she found out from Mrs. Tanaka that he was the coordinator for the preliminary round which was to be held not very far from the college. His name was Mister Takahashi and she liked him immediately because he was the same height as her. The bespectacled man confided in her that he was married to a woman who worked in the finance sector and actually made more money than him much to his chagrin. He apparently had no children because his spouse had expressed forbidden him from any such foolishness until she reached the rank of vice-president of her corporation.

On a certain level she felt sorry for Mister Takahashi but wasn't certain what she could do to make his stay in their city more enjoyable. It was only a short while later that Mrs. Tanaka with her constant companion Mrs. Wingate hovering at her elbow told her in no uncertain terms that her best course of action was to get him in bed and make him a "friend". In a way, it shocked Danny to hear it stated so bluntly but she had to admit the thought was already in her head. She had some vibes that the man was interested in her in that way and she sort of harbored some of the same thought as well.

The next time Mister Takahashi was at her side, she asked him if he wouldn't mind getting her a fresh glass of wine and he immediately hopped to the mission. She was certain now that he had some hope of getting in her pants and it didn't seem like such a far-fetched notion at all. He told her that he was staying at the nearby five star hotel that had the most stunning view of the river from his penthouse suite. She pretended to be overwhelmed at the thought of viewing the river at night and agreed with just the right level of shyness to his invitation to accompany him for a private showing. The well-mannered Japanese gentleman was polite even in the elevator all the way up to his floor. However, when the door to the suite closed, he was on her like a sex-starved sailor who had been on an extended voyage without any female companionship. He related to her how his wife had not been granting him his "duty rights" for a long time and he was too much of a gentleman to force her to do her duty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.