Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

“Oh man! You fucked her, dude!” someone said, giving me a beer as I went outside just to cool off.

Tricia had fixed her clothes and gone to find the bathroom, promising me with a kiss that she’d be right back. She didn’t seem to be even a little embarrassed by what we’d done. None of the other couples in the den had been fucking, only the two of us, and being a bunch of teenager, all the kids from school thought that had been the coolest thing they’d ever seen.

“That chick’s hot, too! What’s her name?”

“How’d you hook up with her, Matt?”

“You’re so cool, man! Everybody saw you guys!”

I just shrugged a lot and tried to act like it wasn’t a big deal, but inside I pretty much felt like I owned the earth. Sex does that to a guy anyway, but I really felt good once I got over my embarrassment. Nobody seemed to think it had been stupid or whatever. Sex with a hot chick was cool, especially doing it in the middle of a party!

The only guys I didn’t see were Randy, Lance, Jim, and Brad ... the four guys my mom had been talking to before I’d taken off for the den with Tricia.

“Have you seen my, uh ... cousin?” I asked Greg, and he shrugged.

“Not for awhile, dude.” He broke into a grin. “Did you really fuck that chick in the den?”

“Yeah,” I said, grinning back at him. “Twice.”

“Oh man!” another boy said, one of Greg’s friends. “You’re crazy, dude.”

“Who is she anyway?” someone else wondered. “Is that your girlfriend?”

I didn’t know if Tricia was my girlfriend or not, so I just shrugged and kept looking for my mom, asking if anyone had seen her.

“Stacy? I think she went upstairs,” a senior named Amber told me. Her two best friends, Crystal and Heather, shared a look and a giggle.

They all looked flushed and much too happy as they drank their wine coolers and I knew they had to be pretty drunk. Everything made them giggle and they kept bumping into each other as they’d lean too far one way or the other. They were all seniors and cheerleaders and all that. Crystal had been the homecoming queen and she looked like one, even dressed down in designer jeans and a pink sweater. The other two had been her consorts. All three of those girls were ridiculously cute and they knew it.

“Looks like you really know how to fuck,” Heather said, grinning and sliding her eyes down to my crotch. She and her friends had been standing ringside, cheering me on while I’d fucked Tricia.

“You’ve got a great cock, too,” Crystal agreed, leaning into Amber and sharing a giggle. “Can we see it again?”

“What?” I blinked them and maybe they were drunk, but I wasn’t.

Heather was Greg’s girlfriend, the one he really didn’t want to find out that he’d fucked my mom. I’ll admit that the idea of fucking her just to sorta even up the score was appealing, but getting my ass seriously kicked by a football player would really suck.

“You’re not gonna be shy now,” Amber asked. “Are you?”

“I gotta, um...” I looked towards the stairs and licked my lips. “I gotta find my cousin.”

“Oh, fuck her,” Crystal said with wave of her hand, forgetting she held a bottle, and she poured some wine cooler onto the carpet.

“Fuck me, you mean!” Heather pinched my shirt, pinched my chest really, and gave me a tug. “You can do three girls, right?”

“We can go someplace quiet,” Amber whispered, leaning close enough so I could feel her breath on my cheek. “Come on. You’re the only guy here with any balls, Matt.”

“Maybe he wants to go someplace noisy!” Crystal laughed, looking at her friends and nodding.

“We could fuck him in the kitchen,” Heather suggested, and I had to be dreaming or something.

“I bet you know how to lick pussy too, huh?” Amber put her chin on my shoulder, swaying on her hips. “You wanna make out with my pussy, Matt?”

“Leave him alone,” Tricia, grabbed my hand. “Stupid sluts.”

“What? We were just teasing him,” Amber pouted theatrically.

“Bitch!” Heather stuck her tongue out and Tricia gave her the finger.

“What a slut!” Crystal said, and they all laughed as Tricia pulled me away from them.

“That was weird!” I said with a smile, rather hoping the girl wasn’t mad at me for some reason. I’d just been standing there!

“They’re just drunk,” she told me, and then caught me looking over my shoulder at them. “Don’t worry, they’re not really mad. We were cheerleaders together.”

“You were?” I smiled at that and Tricia giggled.

“Yeah, last year before I graduated,” she said. “I wish you were older, we could have gone to school together.”

“Yeah. Me too,” I agreed, but I knew that if it hadn’t been for my mom, and Tricia’s boyfriend dumping her for the army, she never would have noticed me.

“You wanna go someplace?” she asked, and we were headed in the general direction of the front door, but...

“I gotta find my mom,” I replied, both of us talking loud over the music.

“What?” Tricia gave me a funny look.

“Huh?” I leaned closer, pretending like I hadn’t just said something completely strange.

“Did you say you have to find your mom?” she asked me with a grin.

“No!” I laughed and shook my head. “My mom’s not home. You wanna go to my house?”

“Oh,” she said with a giggle. “Yeah, that’s cool. Did you drive?”

“Uhhh...” I gave her a sheepish smile and maybe Tricia had only been teasing me anyway. She knew I was only fifteen.

“It’s okay,” she said. “My car’s down the street.”

“I should tell Stacy though,” I told her, but she waved that idea away.

“She’ll be okay.” Tricia pulled my head, leading me past some of my grinning friends. “I saw her upstairs.”

“You did?”

“Yeah!” She rolled her eyes. “She’s fucking like four guys at the same time.”

“What?” I froze for a second and she gave me another tug.

“Your cousin’s a real whore!” she yelled as someone turned the music way up all of a sudden.

That seemed kind of harsh, talking about her friend that way, but four guys at the same time? What else would you call a chick who would do something like that in the middle of a party? I mean, yeah, me Tricia had fucked me in the den, but only me. She hadn’t pulled a train like my mom was doing, apparently. And Tricia thought it was funny, but it just made me feel kind of sick inside, mostly because I went to school with the four guys that were fucking her.

Monday was really gonna be a drag.


“Mmmm ... I still can’t believe you’re only fifteen,” Tricia sighed, sitting on my hard cock as I lay on my back.

“You’re beautiful,” I decided, holding her round hips and staring up at the girl’s heavy tits as they bounced up and down. They looked huge from that angle.

“Everybody’s gonna wonder why I’m going out with you,” she said with a soft giggle.

“Are we?” I asked, trying to push upward with my hips to get as much of my dick inside her as possible. “I mean, um ... Are we going out?”

“I hope so!” Tricia grinned and sort of squeezed my chest with both hands as she leaned on me. “You’re fucking me, right?”

“Yeah!” I grinned back at her.

“Yeah,” she sighed, tossing her auburn hair out of her eyes as she rocked me a little faster. “Fuck me raw. I didn’t know it would be so good. I love your cock.”

“I love your pussy,” I groaned, arching my back as she rolled her hips, grinding her tight pussy around my dick.

“Like that ... Uh-huh ... I wanna feel it when you cum.”

“What if, um...” I licked my lips, staring at her dark nipples as they rode her heaving breasts. “You’re not gonna get pregnant ... Are you?

“Oh God!” She widened her eyes and leaned backwards, putting her arms behind her and thrusting her hips forward. “Tell me you won’t make me pregnant.”

“I won’t,” I said staring at her pussy as it stretched around the base of my cock.

“Promise me,” she gasped, not moving up and down anymore, but back and forth with my erection trapped inside her. “Don’t knock me up. You can’t knock me up.”

“I promise,” I said, panting the words as I felt my orgasm getting close. “I won’t make you pregnant.”

“Cum inside me! Oh fuck! I’m gonna cum! I wanna feel it!”

“Yeah!” I agreed, digging my fingers into her luscious skin and pulling her towards me.

“Fuck my cunt! Fuck it! Fuck a baby in me!”

“Tricia!” I gasped, wincing as I tried to hold myself back for one more second.

“Inside me! Uh-huh ... Oh! No! Don’t fucking cum! Stop! God! We can’t!”

She didn’t want me to stop at all and she fell forward, flattening her tits against me as she started cumming. I joined her, wrapping Tricia in my arms and panting into her hair as my cock erupted once more inside her quivering sex. She kissed my cheek and neck, kissed my ear and all the while begged me not to cum inside her. I had no idea why that got her off the way it did, but I didn’t especially care either. I wasn’t even worried about making her pregnant, not while my balls were dumping hot sperm inside her unprotected womb. All I knew was that I never wanted that amazing sensation to stop.

We didn’t really sleep, but only took naps through the night. I kept waking up and sometimes I couldn’t tell where my dreams ended and reality began. My cock would get hard again and I’d find myself touching Tricia, stroking her sticky skin or kissing her in the dark. I fucked her from behind, waking up to find my cock stiff and already sliding between her thighs. I kissed her shoulders and back, and reached over her to pinch her fat nipples until she moaned softly and spread her legs.

I slipped inside her cummy pussy easily and we didn’t say anything, just moved slowly against each other, breathing hard until I came inside her again. I fell asleep for another hour or maybe two, with my cock bathing inside her juicy cunt. Later on, Tricia started kissing me, pulling me on top of her as I slowly woke up. She had a nice cum just before I did, adding more eager swimmers to her overflowing vagina. She was soaked in semen and never once did she try to wash any of it out.

Even when she had to pee, hopping out of bed sometime around four in the morning, she cupped her hand against her pussy and walked carefully to the toilet, trying her best to keep my stuff inside. I needed to go as well and Tricia giggled, telling me to pee between her thighs as she sat on the toilet. I wasn’t sure about that, but I felt almost drunk. I was high on sex and infatuated with the girl. She held her pussy and pissed through her fingers while I took careful aim with my semi-hard cock and urinated between her legs. When I got some on her thighs and even on her pussy and her hand, she only licked her lips and moaned softly. I quickly realized that she wasn’t really trying to hold my sperm inside, she was finger fucking her squishy hole and cumming while we pissed together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.