Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Mom walked into my room wearing red mini-skirt, a shiny one made out of vinyl, and a black t-shirt. She’d teased her platinum blonde hair into a wild bed head with a dozen pink ribbons tied into it. Her lips were bright red and she had enough mascara and eye shadow to look like a raccoon, but it made her innocent blue eyes really pop. When our eyes met, for just a few seconds before I had to look away, she really made my heart stutter.

“Are you ready to go?” she asked. “This is gonna be so much fun, Matty!”

“Almost.” I looked her up and down and wished for the millionth time that she could have been my girlfriend. “You’re going to wear that?”

“What’s wrong with this?” She made a face and looked down at herself.

My mom looked like a fifteen-year-old girl trying to look thirty and that might have been funny if it wasn’t so strange. If she wasn’t so crazy hot just standing there. She made my cock constantly hard and it seemed so unfair.

“You look great, Mom,” I said with a smile

“Matty!” She made a frowny face.

“Stacy,” I corrected myself. “You’re totally hot.”

She giggled happily and showed me her pink tongue. “I know!”

Mom had a vinyl jacket to match her skirt and a purse too, naturally, and that’s the kind of stuff they sold at that Hotties store. Mostly clothes and accessories to turn teenage girls into prostitutes, it seemed to me, but half the girls in town shopped there. Now my mom worked there and I could almost imagine what her closet would look like after a month or two. I had an unsupervised teenage girl for a mom now.

“Have you got condoms?” she asked, and I blinked at her.

“Uh ... No,” I replied, watching as Mom opened her purse and pulled out a couple foil packs.

“I bought some today,” she said. “Here, just in case.”

“In case what?” I asked dumbly, taking them from her hand.

“In case Tricia won’t do it without one! Duh!” She giggled. “I don’t think she’s gonna care very much, but some girls are just...”

“What about you?” I asked, because I’d seen her fuck two guys before, Greg and Eric, and they hadn’t worn condoms.

“I’m on the pill, silly!” She rolled her eyes. “Tricia probably is too, but you never know.”

“I guess so.”

“She’s kind of an airhead,” Mom said with a shrug. “If you can do her bareback, go for it. Finish getting dressed.”

“Bareback? I thought you meant like I might catch something from her,” I said as I pulled a Batman t-shirt over my head.

“Like what?” She sat on my bed, bouncing impatiently.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Like AIDS or something.”

“Shut-up!” She laughed. “We’re not in Africa!”

“Uhhh...” I wasn’t sure what that had to do with it.

“Maybe she’ll catch something from you,” she said, showing me her tongue. “Matty Junior! That would be funny.”

That’s my mom being responsible.

“What’s this chick look like anyway?” I wondered.

“Tricia? She’s cute,” she replied. “Kind of auburn hair. I think it’s supposed to be brown, but she colors it or something.”

“Hmmm...” I wasn’t sure if that sounded good or not. I’d started thinking about Ms. Winters and I wasn’t sure I even wanted to meet this girl.

“Tricia’s got big boobs,” my mom added with a shrug. “If you’re into that kind of thing.”

“Oh yeah?”

“You’re not, are you?” She pursed her lips, posing with her smallish tits pushed outward.

“Not what?” I asked, playing dumb and she laughed.

“You like those big fat cow tits?” Mom rolled her eyes. “Oh God!”

“I dunno,” I said. “Why? What’s wrong with that?”

“Whatever!” She sang. “I bet your teacher’s got super huge titties, huh?”

“Shut-up.” I made a face and she smirked.

“Do you like, suck on them and stuff?”

“Stacy!”

“I bet she calls you her big baby!”

“Whatever.” I waved her away.

“Do you drink her milk, too?” Mom asked, but I just ignored her. “Stupid cows.”

All my mom had really done was to remind me of how lonely I felt without Ms. Winters. I wished she’d at least given me her phone number so we could talk or whatever. The idea of hooking up with this Tricia chick sorta bothered me too, but maybe not as much as it should have. I mean, I really didn’t want to cheat on my new girlfriend, but I felt a little bit resentful. Why couldn’t we spend the weekend together?

I didn’t like it.


“How are we gonna get back home?” I asked half an hour later. We sat together on the big backseat of a city bus, which had become kinda normal for us lately.

“We’ll find a ride with somebody,” Mom said with a shrug. “I’ll be glad when you get your license next year.”

“What about you?” I wondered, because we had a perfectly good car sitting in our garage.

“I don’t have one.”

“Yeah you do,” I told her, not really getting it yet.

“Not anymore!” She giggled and leaned against me with her hand rubbing my leg. “I’m not old enough yet.”

We had to change busses and then walk two blocks, following the directions Tricia had written down on the back of a Hottie’s receipt. We didn’t even know whose party we were going to, but the big Victorian house looked nice. It sat on a small hill, lit up like Christmas with the music blasting out the open front door. We were definitely in the right place and Mom just walked inside, leading me by the hand. I’d never been to a keggar before in my life, but she had.

“Matt! What’s up, dude?” Jeremy pushed a plastic cup full of beer in my hand.

That surprised me too. Not the beer, but just looking around and seeing a bunch of high school kids mostly. Like half my school seemed to be there. I thought it would be more like a bunch of college guys or something, and there were some like that maybe, but mostly they were all sixteen and seventeen, or eighteen at the most.

“Who was that chick?” Wayne asked, and Mom had let me go, wandering off and disappearing into the crowded house.

“She was fuckin’ hot!” Jeremy said. “That your girlfriend?”

“Uhhh ... my cousin,” I told them. “Stacy. She’s kinda visiting for awhile.”

“Your cousin? Where’s she from?”

“Hook us up, man.”

“Where’d she go?”

“How old is she?”

Like five guys I went to school with were asking me dumb questions and they were already half-drunk anyway. I drank some beer and it didn’t taste very good, but I didn’t want to talk about how fuckable my mom was either.

“She’s like totally fuckable!”

“Oh, man! Here she comes.”

“There’s two of them!”

Actually there were a lot of girls at the party, at least as many as there were guys, and most of them had dressed pretty much like my mom. They wanted to look sexy and grown up, and at least they got the first part right. I barely recognized some of the girls and I’d gone to school with them half my life. A few of them smiled at me, but mostly the younger girls stood around in small groups whispering and giggling while they drank wine coolers and looked around to make sure the boys were checking them out.

Only the older girls, like the juniors and seniors, and the ones with boyfriends were hanging out with guys and they were always the cool ones. The football players and jocks, you know, the boys all the girls thought were so hot. The guys I stood around with were the ones who only wished they were cool, like me sorta, except I didn’t really care. I didn’t hang around with anyone or join anything; I just went to school and came home because I had the weird mom, remember? It’s hard to be cool if you can’t even invite someone over to play Xbox or something.

“Matt! Hey! This is Tricia,” Mom said, ignoring the looks from the boys around her as they made room.

“Hi,” Tricia said, checking me out as if trying to decide if she wanted to know me or not.

“Hey.” I smiled back, and I had to admit that the girl looked pretty hot.

Like my mom, Tricia had worn a lot of make-up, probably too much, but at least she was trying to look eighteen, and not eighteen years younger. That was a relief all by itself, believe me! I liked her hazel eyes and I couldn’t tell if they were brown flecked with gold, or more green and gold, but either way she reminded me of a cat. And Tricia had definitely colored her hair red, but it must have been a month or two ago, because her roots were brown. I liked it though. She wore her hair loose and shaggy, and barely brushed.

Of course, she had dressed in about the same outfit as my mom, except Tricia’s skirt was short and black, not red. She wore a skinny halter top and the girl had some serious tits! They were bigger than Ms. Winters, and I knew she wore a C-cup because she’d told me, but that had been kind of a strange conversation anyway. So Tricia must have had like D-cups, probably. They were right there in my face and looked like they were going to pop out any second. I had to drag my eyes off them to see her smiling at me. Thank God she didn’t seem pissed, and maybe it’s weird, but she actually seemed pretty happy that I’d been checking out her body.

Shoot, if my mom had grabbed my arm and tugged, I might still be staring at that girl.

“Matty!”

“Huh?”

“Introduce me to your friends!” Mom pouted, and Tricia giggled because I’d been practically drooling over her boobs and they both knew it. None of that was gonna make my mom happy, but it was a party, so she’d probably forget to be pissed off. I hoped.

“Uh ... Oh!” I blinked. “This is Randy, Brad, um ... Lance and Jim and ... Where’d Todd go? Anyway, this is Stacy. She’s my uh, cousin.”

“Todd ran away!” Brad said with a grin. “Hey Stacy.”

“Hey yourself,” Mom said, grinning back at him. “You’re kinda cute. Which one are you again?”

I didn’t have any idea if she was just teasing the boy about being cute or if she really meant it, or more than likely Mom wanted to tease me. Brad was a pudgy dork that hadn’t been cute since kindergarten. All four of them were the same age as me, fifteen, and had probably never kissed a girl in their lives. It might have been funny watching them push out their chests and try to look bored and important and interesting all at the same time, but none of them were ever going to score with a hot chick ... Until they’d met my mom, which made me want to puke suddenly.

“You wanna go hang out in the den?” Tricia asked me. I had to look up because she must have been like five foot ten anyway, and in her heels she was like six feet tall.

“I guess so,” I replied, then realized how that sounded. “I mean, yeah ... I do.”

I smiled and Tricia giggled, and I had no idea what she thought of me. I didn’t even know what to think of her. This whole hooking up business kind of confused me, but I’d never tried to hit on a girl in my life either. Ms. Winters had hit on me, Lonnie too, sort of, and of course, my mom was always on me. Except now she was hitting on all four of my friends and it really annoyed me. She was giggling and flirting and I didn’t know why, except maybe she figured it would be easier hooking up with one of them than trying to steal a football player away from his cheerleader girlfriend.

Mom, as I was learning, wasn’t exactly picky and she liked boys my age a lot. It didn’t really matter what they looked like and she wasn’t going to marry one or anything, was she? Mom didn’t even want a steady boyfriend, just a good time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.