Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

“Who are you?” I asked, looking up from my morning cereal.

“What’s up?” The guy seemed kind of surprised himself. “I didn’t know anybody else was here.”

I guess that explained why he’d be walking into the kitchen with his dick hanging out. He didn’t look very old, like eighteen maybe, and his body was pink and damp with sweat. His cock looked wet too, dark and not very hard, but not soft either. I just stared as he crossed the floor and opened the refrigerator.

“Your sister’s pretty cool,” he said, pulling out a plastic jug of orange juice. “I’m Glenn.”

He unscrewed the cap and took a long drink right from the bottle.

“She said she had a little brother,” he told me after a couple deep swallows. “Fuck! That’s good. You want some?”

“No.” I shook my head as he put the orange juice back.

“Well, I gotta find my clothes,” he said. “I’ve got class in an hour. See ya later, dude.”

“Yeah.” I watched him stroll out of the kitchen.

I had to go to school as well, but not the same one as Glenn. He must have meant the junior college, or maybe the vo-tech, because I knew everyone I went to high school with. I finished my cereal quickly and by then I’d heard the front door open and close. Half a minute later a motorcycle roared to life. Glenn must have parked it on our front lawn or something.

“Mom?” I looked past her open door to see her curled up on the bed, hugging a pillow.

“Hmmm...” she sighed, stretching a little. I turned my head as I suddenly caught a glimpse of her dark nipples and blonde pubic hair. The bedroom smelled like sweat and sex, and I blushed.

“I’ve gotta go to school now,” I said.

“Okay,” she murmured. “Have fun.”

“Bye.”

“Hey, Matt...”

“Huh?” I stopped and looked, trying not to stare at her naked body.

“Where’s what’s his name?” she wondered. “That guy, um...”

“Glenn?”

“Yeah.” She giggled. “I guess so. Is he in the bathroom?”

“He took off,” I replied.

“Oh.” She closed her eyes and rolled over. I could see her perfectly round butt pointing towards me and the back of her thighs glistened.

“See ya later, Mom.” But she’d already fallen back to sleep.


“Are you going to see Glenn tonight?” I asked, sitting in my room and trying to do my homework.

“Who?” Mom gave me a blank look for a second. “Oh! Uh no, I don’t think so. He’s kind of too old for me, don’t you think?”

“You’re thirty-three,” I reminded her, watching as her smallish tits jiggled in the mirror.

She wore a pink halter top, a short one with thin straps that kept trying to fall off her shoulders. It said Porn Star on the front in glitter letters. Mom’s tummy looked soft and flat, slender like the rest of her, and she had a gold ring through her belly button. Around her hips she’d put on her favorite skirt, a baby blue one that hugged her heart-shaped butt and then sort of flared out with short, thin pleats that swished every time she moved. It really showed off her legs and they were long and smooth. That’s where she got all her height from, but she wasn’t very tall anyway.

“I’m only thirty-two,” she protested. “My birthday’s not for another month.”

“Yeah, I know, but that guy didn’t look very old.”

“Are you trying to say I look old?” she asked, pulling her blonde hair into another pigtail. She already had one on the right side.

“No,” I said. “I just think it’s kinda weird, that’s all.”

“I like to have fun!” Mom shrugged and then giggled playfully. “Don’t you?”

When she did that, dressed like she was with her hair and everything, she looked sixteen. Maybe sixteen, but when she really tried, Mom could look and act more like fourteen. Unless you got close enough, and the lights were bright enough, you wouldn’t really notice the subtle signs of maturity around her eyes and at the corners of her mouth. She’d always looked younger than her age and Mom was proud of that. She paid serious attention to her appearance, obsessed even, and if she ever weighed more than 99 pounds, she would freak out and starve herself for a week.

The bad part, the worst part for me, was how truly hot my mom looked. Not like supermodel hot, but more like the slutty chick at school all the guys want to fuck hot. Sometimes I wanted to fuck her, being fifteen years old and as horny as the next red blooded teenage boy. But she was my mom too, so when I did happen to think about her like that, which happened more and more lately, it kinda made me wanna puke out of pure guilt.

And she didn’t help!

“How do I look?” Mom asked, turning around and posing with her hands on her hips and smiling. “Do I look like your sister?”

“Yeah,” I sighed, half because she wanted to hear it and half because it was true.

She loved pretending to be my sister, although she usually told most people we were cousins. That way she could be from someplace else and nobody would wonder why they hadn’t seen her around school or whatever. She wasn’t normal and I often wondered if it was the cause or effect of Dad leaving us. That had been six years ago, and I honestly couldn’t remember if she’d acted that way before the divorce or not, but I suspected not. I’m no psychiatrist or anything, but since Dad had left us for the 18-year-old girl that used to babysit me, I suspected that had a lot to do with my mom’s weird fixation. I mean, losing your husband to a girl ten years younger had to be hard on the self-esteem, right?

It sucks, but I pretty much hated my dad sometimes and we didn’t talk about him a lot. He was just the guy that sent us money every month.

I definitely wasn’t thinking about him while Mom put on some kiddie makeup. You know, the sort teenage girls like, not what a woman of thirty-two would ever wear. I wondered if she ever got embarrassed shopping for that stuff, but suspected it probably gave her huge thrills. She could spend an hour picking out the perfect shade of pink lip glitter.

“Where are you going anyway?” I asked, leaning back in my chair.

“To the mall,” she said after pursing her lips. They were frosty pink now with just a tiny bit of silvery glitter on them. Yeah, just perfect.

“Hmmm...” I should have figured.

“Do you wanna go, Matty?” she asked me in a giggly voice. “We can hang out together.”

“No.” I shook my head. “I have to finish this book report.”

“That sucks.” Mom made a face. “Just order some pizza, okay? And save me some, I don’t know what time I’m gonna get home.”

“Have fun,” I said.

“I’m gonna!” She smiled and stepped close to me, bending over and pressing her hand against my chest. “See ya later, Matty.”

“Bye, Mom.”

“Oh!” She pouted.

“Stacy,” I corrected myself.

Mom beamed happily at that and kissed me lightly on the lips. I felt just the tip of her tongue tickle me before she pulled away with another giggle.

“Toodles!” She wiggled her fingers and I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.


“You’re back early,” I said over my shoulder as the front door opened. I turned my head. “What happened? Did you ... Oh!”

“Hey Matt!” Greg Crenshaw grinned at me as Mom pushed him through the door. “I didn’t know this was your house.”

“Yeah.” I swallowed hard as she narrowed her eyes for a second.

“I told you, I’m staying with my cousin,” Mom reminded him, hugging the high school senior from behind and peeking around his broad shoulders. “Greg gave me a ride home.”

“That’s nice of him,” I said, turning back to the television. I didn’t need to watch my mom’s right hand slide down his stomach to feel the obvious bulge in Greg’s jeans.

“We’re gonna go upstairs!” she decided, making it sound like Christmas. “Your mom’s not coming home until late, right?”

I sighed and shook my head. “I guess not.”

“Cool!” Greg chuckled. “Where’s the stairs, baby?”

“Just follow my butt!” Mom teased, half-skipping across the living room with her new boyfriend following close behind.

“Uh ... See ya later, Matt,” he said with grin, like we were buddies now that he was going to fuck my sexy cousin.


“Hope you saved us some pizza, dude!” Greg said, still grinning and now wearing only a pair of blue boxers.

They’d been upstairs for about an hour.

“Oh! I’m starving!” Mom announced, flopping onto the sofa in the big t-shirt Greg had been wearing. I didn’t know if she even had panties on underneath it, but I could smell her ripe with sex.

“Yeah,” I said, reaching for the box on the coffee table and flipping it open. “There’s still some left.”

Greg sat down next to her, putting his arm around my mom’s back and leaning forward to grab a slice. I sat in the recliner and tried to watch the movie while they whispered, laughed, and ate their pizza. I really wanted to go up to my room, but I didn’t. I just sat there stealing glances at them, especially at my mom because she looked completely sexy. I felt my stomach knotting up as my dick grew hard in my pants and I shifted around to hide it, but they weren’t paying any attention to me anyway.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.