Blood Quest - Cover

Blood Quest

Copyright© 2014 by fingerhut_john

Chapter 1

Meeting the Mistress

"Help me!" a voice said from the dark beyond. The voice sounded weak, but it echoed through the cave so Jerry couldn't even tell how close it was. He pointed his flashlight back at the clothed skeleton at his feet, and then to the depths of the cave in front of him.

"Help me, please!" the voice repeated. It was the voice of a girl or a young woman, but he still debated. He wasn't here to help anyone. He hadn't come here to find a decayed body and he wasn't here to help anyone. He was up inside the belly of this mountain to reconnect with his youth. To find memories of a better time—a time before Alimony and child support and a time before job related stress.

And the cage? What was that all about? He didn't know for sure. Whoever the bones had originally belonged to had come up here with what appeared to be a rabbit in a cage. The rabbit was as dead and decayed as the corpse was and because there wasn't a shred of flesh on either of them he could only assume they had both died a long time ago.

So how is the owner of the voice still alive huh? Jerry's mind taunted. If what you are thinking is true? If the bone man was bringing someone their dinner than how is that someone still alive? You can't live for long without food.

Jerry didn't know the answer to that question. All he knew was that the place felt dangerous. All he had brought with him was a flashlight and some water and that was it. He had nothing to defend himself with. But the voice belonged to a girl. The voice sounded young. Weak, but yet somehow vibrant.

"Please!" the voice begged. "Come and help me! Bring the keys. I know you've probably seen him! Right? He's lying out there dead! He kept me captive in here! Please help me," the voice continued.

Was she the same age as his daughter Misha? He wasn't sure, but that sounded possible. And if it was Misha held captive in an abandoned Pennsylvania cave wouldn't he want whoever to found her to rescue her. There was probably a father out there somewhere that was worried sick about their little girl.

He took a few steps forward and then shined his light back at the skeletal corpse. Its bony fist was clenched over its chest. A heart attack then? Probably so. He finally decided to move in further. He had to at least investigate. He still wasn't sure that he was going to do a damn thing about it because the truth was he didn't care any more about anything and he didn't want the attention. He just wanted to search. He wanted to search for himself—to find whatever part of himself that he'd apparently lost along the way and he didn't give two shits about helping anyone.

His feeling of danger increased as he went further in. He guided himself with his flashlight and the walls of the cave seemed to close in on him as he went.

"Oh God thank you!" the girl said when he got to her, but he couldn't reply to her right away. He was way too busy scooping his jaw off the hard rock floor.

The girl was naked and chained to the rock wall of the opening. Her arms were stretched out as far as they could reach and her legs were chained more than shoulder width apart. She had a black hood over her head, but as he shined the light there to investigate he could see that there was a hole cut out of her hood around her mouth.

But her teeth!

Never mind her teeth Jerry! Just get the fuck out of here. Forget you ever saw her, turn around and leave. Go back home to your fucked up daughter, pull every fucking hard liquor you have out of your cupboards and get very, very drunk. That's all you need to do.

"Did you bring the keys?" the voice asked him. The girl sounded foreign, but he couldn't place the accent. She wasn't English, or French, but not German either. The accent had a German or Russian sound to it, but he knew that wasn't exactly right either. Polish maybe? He couldn't be sure, becausehe'd never really knowingly heard a Polish accent before, but that was possible.

"No I didn't," he said. He trailed the light over her body again. She was thin and her stomach looked empty, but yet her body still had a somewhat healthy look to it. Her breasts were full and her legs still had plenty of muscle on them. That dead body had been there a very long time by the looks of it which meant she had been hanging here for just as long. How could she possibly still be alive?

"Please. I know it's probably gross digging through the pockets of a dead body, but I have to get out of here."

She jerked her arms against the chains and that caused him to move his light to her hands. Her teeth weren't the only terrifying thing about the girl. She didn't have fingernails on the ends of her fingers. She had claws. Her fingers looked perfectly normal, but there were claws on the ends of them. Sharp, black claws and his impression of sharp was razor sharp. It looked like she could tear him apart in seconds with those things and then sink her...

Don't think of the teeth Jerry. Think of anything else, but those teeth.

"I'm not here to help you," Jerry said mustering his courage. He didn't want to help her and he really didn't want a long and dragged out drama with police and rescue and questions, but that didn't mean that he was a bad guy. He just didn't have the will to be drug through another ordeal. Was that what his divorce was to him now? An ordeal?

Pretty much.

"Really! All you have to do is get the fucking keys prick! Is that really asking so much? To get the fucking keys and set me free? Am I really troubling you so fucking much for that?" Her words came out in a near hiss, and her hiss made her sound ... not human. But her words also pissed him off a little. Her attitude reminded him of his wife and he had come to hate that bitch. He had spent his entire adult life working to make that cunt happy and no matter how hard he tried she was never happy. Not ever.

"When's the last time you saw your Goddamn teeth? Brush them fuckers lately?"

The girl snapped her mouth shut, but it wasn't really a snap. She couldn't really snap them because of her teeth. She had a mouth full of teeth and every one of them looked sharper than her claws. Most of them didn't even look like teeth. They looked like needles--all of them except for her incisors. Those were way longer than the rest of them.

"Come on," she begged. "Hey ... I know. I'll let you fuck me first if you want. My pussy could use a good pounding anyway. My father used to do that and I loved it, but you saw what happened to him. The old fucker up and died on me. He didn't even have the courtesy to give me my last meal first. Whaddaya say. You wanna wet your prick first?" she said. She thrust her hips at him as she finished and his light instinctively went to the V between her legs. There wasn't a single pubic hair on her cunt which was also odd. She was hanging in a cave by herself. How could she shave down there?

"No thanks," Jerry replied. "I'm not into fucking teenagers."

"Shit! I'm way older than you are prick! Give this pussy some loving and then go get the keys. I've got a few fish to fry and I can't do it from in here."

Her attitude was starting to remind him of his daughter. Misha also had a way with words, (sarcastically speaking), and Misha's attitude often reminded him of his ex-wife, who also had a shitty man-hating way with words. Shit! Even when he bumped into a damsel in distress she turned out to be a she-bitch.

He turned away from the girl and started to walk away. He'd had enough abuse from women to last him a lifetime. His wife took all of his money, his daughter took all of his energy and he wasn't going to let this cunt take anything from him. He was done.

"Fine leave! But before you go can you just do one thing? Just take off my hood. Just do that one thing. You can leave me chained up in this cave, but don't make me die like a fucking masked freak!"

And what harm could that do? She still wouldn't be free from her bondage and couldn't use those claws or teeth to hurt a damned fly. So why not? Fuck it. If it was going to shut her up then he might as well. He turned back around and when he did he saw a lantern sitting there. He guessed he could give her some light too while he was at it.

He bent down and picked the lantern up, pulled his trusty zippo from his pocket, which reminded him. It was about time for another J. The lantern was an old fashioned job with a wick. He lifted the glass, and lit it, then dialed up the flame so the open area that they were in was lit up.

The light didn't chase away the creepiness of the cave. The stalagmites and stalactites hanging and protruding still chilled him and the girl, beautiful body or not, still sent chills down his spine. He approached her carefully and slowly. He brought his hand to the knot around her neck, which held the hood in place, and began to untie it. The girl stiffened, his mind told him it was fear that gave him tension, but his gut said it was something else.

Anticipation maybe.

When the knot was loose he reached up and tore the hood free from her. The moment it was free he took three quick steps back and nearly tripped over a stalagmite. That didn't stop her from having him—especially with the light—she snatched him with her eyes and her grasp on him was unshakable.

"Set the light down," she commanded.

"Yes my sweet," Jerry answered. "Anything for you my love." He sat the lantern back onto the cavern floor and stood back up to face her.

"Good," she said. "Now take out your prick and come back over here. Mama has been neglected for damn near a year and her pussy is hungry."

Jerry barely heard her words. All he knew was that she had uttered a command and the chance to fulfill her desire and to make her happy was all he cared about. He unzipped his fly and took himself out. The moment his dick hit the stale cavern air he began to stiffen.

"Mmmm!" she said. "Mama sees you are blessed. It's been a long time since I've had one that big. My father's prick was so tiny compared to yours. Come stretch me out a little. That'll feel ... lovely."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.