Surprised - Cover

Surprised

Copyright© 2014 by mikoli5763

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A couple share fantasies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   BBW  

I awoke from my nap a couple of hours later. I slipped off the bed so I wouldn't awaken the two big and beautiful women still asleep. I laid out two robes for them and went to relief myself in the second bathroom of Sandy's and my home then put on a tee shirt and shorts and with a glass of water sat in my recliner to think.

My sweet wife Sandy had surprised me a few months back when she asked me to tell her about my fantasies. Having promised to always be truthful and to not keep secrets from her early in our relationship, I told her of my fantasy of having sex with her and another woman at the same time.

The fantasy included Sandy performing girl on girl sex, something she had sworn to me on numerous occasions she had never done before.

I was shocked when Sandy became excited from my telling of the fantasy to her. She had even managed to arrange a weekend away from our home town where most of my fantasy came true. That experience had led to Sandy wanting to share other women with me. She had ordered a strap-on harness and an 8" dildo to go with it.

We had gone on a date with another woman and taken her back to our house and Sandy and I had both used our phalluses on her. The night had also led to Sandy getting the number of our young and inexperienced waitress, Tiffany. Tiffany was snuggled up asleep with Sandy in our bed at that moment.

I was thinking what to do about the strange yet exciting predicament Sandy and I had gotten ourselves into. We had had two sexual sessions with Tiffany before today. Tiffany had become emotionally attached to us even though we had discussed with her that couldn't happen. Neither I nor Sandy had realized how immature she really was.

We had given Tiffany the choice of continuing in our arrangement and getting hurt later or leaving and getting hurt then. She had chosen to stay. During Sandy and my using of her young beautiful body, Sandy had blurted out that we were going to have to keep Tiffany because after us one person would not be able to satisfy her. That had put an idea in my head.

I was thinking about the pros and cons of having Tiffany move in with us. I knew with me working days as an electrician, Sandy being a stay at home wife, and Tiffany working evenings at a local steakhouse that they would be alone together for much of the time. I could not expect them to follow the no sex unless we were all three together rule when they would be spending so much time alone together.

I would not be when Sandy and I were alone together. I knew it was different, us being married and together for so long, but it still would not be fair to Tiffany. All I could hope for was the excitement of the new arrangement to run its course and for it to become the occasional happening instead of an everyday occurrence.

While all of these thoughts and more bounced around in my head, the two ladies in question wondered into the living room in their robes. As I watched the tandem of female flesh that I now considered to be my two ladies walk toward me, I couldn't help but smile.

"Mikoli, how long have you been up?" Sandy asked me as her green eyes sparkled with happiness. She bent down and gave me a big kiss.

"Not long." I replied as I motioned to Tiffany to come to me. I gave her a kiss like the one Sandy had given me. "Sit over on the couch; I want to talk to you both about something."

Sandy and Tiffany sat on the couch side by side. I thought about joining them, but decided that would lead to other things and our talk would be forgotten.

"I have been sitting here thinking about our situation and something Sandy said while we were enjoying each other's bodies earlier." I began telling the by now curious duo in front of me.

"Sandy said that we ought to keep you Tiffany because we were going to turn you into a slut that one person couldn't satisfy. She didn't use those exact words but that is what it comes down to. Is becoming a slut what you what? Do you enjoy sex with both Sandy and me or are you doing one of us do be able to do the other? I am a big enough man to accept it if you want Sandy more than you do me. I think Sandy would be able to accept that you want me more than you want her. Please be honest."

Tiffany looked at both Sandy and I. I watched as her bottom lip started to quiver. She let a couple of tears run down her cheeks before sitting back into a rigid position.

"Let me answer the last question first." Tiffany replied with a confidence I had not heard before. "I enjoy sex with both of you so much. I don't want one of you more than the other. I want you both. I didn't think I would be able to enjoy sex with another woman, but I do. I could never be in a strictly lesbian relationship because I love the feel of a man's cock too much. The first question is harder. Do I want to be a slut? For the two of you, yes. I already told you I don't care how you use me; I want and need to be with you both."

"Mikoli, what have you been thinking about?" Sandy inquired of me.

"I was wondering about the possibility of Tiffany moving in with us." I answered my gorgeous wife.

"That would probably be a problem." Sandy started to explain. "Tiffany and I would be alone together in the day while you're at work. It was easy to tell her no over the phone. I don't think I'm strong enough to do that with her right here."

"I had been thinking the same thing." I told them. "Would you and I stop having sex when Tiffany would be at work? No, we wouldn't! Would it be fair to Tiffany to expect her to follow a rule that I can't? No, it wouldn't!

"I would hope it would become an occasional thing instead of an everyday thing and I would be very angry the first time I came home really horny and wasn't able to enjoy sex with my sexy wife because she was too tired from having had sex with my equally sexy young lover. It can work if we want it to. We would have to clear some of the junk piled up in the spare bedroom so Tiffany could have her own room, but it could work."

"Why would I need my own room?" Tiffany asked. "Can't I sleep with the two of you?"

"Tiffany, I imagine most nights you would sleep with us, if we decide you can move in." I replied trying not to laugh. "But you are a young woman who might want to have a place you can go to for some privacy. Another reason for you to have your own room is for those nights when Sandy is having a lot of pain from her illness.

"Through the years Sandy and I have developed ways for me to help her during those times. It would be difficult for me to concentrate on helping her with you in bed with us. I don't mean to sound cruel, but Sandy is and always will be my number one priority."

"I think I understand." Tiffany said to me with that timid, insecure voice I had heard before.

"Okay, Sandy, your turn to tell us what you are thinking."

"Oh, Mikoli, I don't know where to start." Sandy said in her own insecure tone. "On one hand, I'm afraid. Tiffany is so much younger and more beautiful than me. If she would work out a little bit, she would be even more beautiful. I would die the first time I woke up, you were not beside me, and I found you in her bed, Mikoli. On the other hand, I'm excited by the idea. The thought of having sex with her when you aren't here is so tempting. I love you and I have enjoyed sharing Tiffany with you, but part of me wants to see what it would be like with only her and me."

"I love you, too. How do you think I would feel if it happened the other way? Don't you think it would hurt me to find you with her in her bed? Don't you think I have had fantasies of being with her alone? You can't expect me to let you do something with her and me not be able to do the same thing, can you?" I inquired of Sandy. I could see anxiety in both women's eyes at that moment.

"Please don't fight." Tiffany blurted out. "I would love to move in here with the two of you, but if it would cause problems I can't. You may think it is silly, but I love you both. I'll leave before I hurt either one of you."

"Tiffany, we're not fighting." Sandy and I both exclaimed. For some reason that broke the tension that had been building and we all three started laughing hysterically. It was a few minutes before we could stop laughing and catch our breaths.

"Okay, let's try to get back on track." I said. "Tiffany, I don't think you are silly. When you told us how you felt, I knew you were in love with us. That was and is the way I feel about Sandy. We have been through some rough patches together, but I have never lost that feeling."

"I feel the same way about Mikoli." Sandy said to our hopefully new house and ultimately bed mate. "I know you love us Tiffany and wouldn't intentionally hurt either one of us."

"I'm getting hungry. Can we get cleaned up and go get something to eat?" I asked my two ladies. "Tiffany, you can use my bathroom and we'll use the master bath. We need to be quick or we'll run out of hot water."

I showed Tiffany where the towels and wash cloths for the second bath were located. Sandy was already in our shower. I didn't hold out much hope of having at least a lukewarm shower with two women taking showers in front of me. Neither shower was really big enough for two people.

We went to dinner at a small Mexican restaurant. We had found it when I was in the mood for Mexican one night. Sandy can't eat spicy foods because of her illness. The one we liked had enough American items so that Sandy was not stuck eating the same thing every time. We talked and laughed as we ate. We didn't discuss our situation until after we had finished eating.

"Tiffany, I know you said you would love to move in with us, but I have some questions for you, okay?" I said to her trying to be serious.

"Yes, Mikoli you can ask me anything." Tiffany replied with a new found confidence.

"Where are you living now, at home or in an apartment? Are you helping with bills at home or helping a roommate with the rent if in an apartment? Is moving in with us going to cause a financial burden on someone?" I asked her.

Tiffany turned to Sandy before speaking. "Is he always like this? He's thought of things in a few hours that I wouldn't have thought of until it bit me in the butt."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.