Surprised - Cover

Surprised

Copyright© 2014 by mikoli5763

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple share fantasies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   BBW  

I didn't think too much about Sandy and my fantasy sharing evening in the next few weeks. I still had the fantasy in my thoughts especially during our more frequent sexual endeavors. Sandy hadn't mentioned it either. Therefore, I was completely blindsided by her one Wednesday afternoon when I got home from work.

"Mikoli, can I asked a favor of you?" My beautiful, sexy wife asked me after I had given her a hello kiss and grope.

"Honey, all you have to do is ask and if it's within my capabilities, you know I'll do it." I replied.

"Will you work four tens next week so we can go to Nashville next weekend?" Sandy asked me in her sexiest yet needy sounding voice.

"I probably can. I think Jim would be okay with it. Why do you want to go to Nashville?"

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

Sandy began kissing me passionately after she realized her favor was going to be granted and began pressing her big 40DD's against my chest. I had not noticed or it had not registered until that moment what Sandy was wearing. Since her chronic illness had forced her into disability, she was a stay at home wife. She normally wore thick flannel gowns in winter and not quite see-through gowns the rest of the seasons. That particular afternoon she had on her see-through black gown. I could see she was nude underneath.

("How had I not noticed that as soon as I came in?" You ask. Well, maybe I had been taking her for granted.)

Sandy reached to unbuckle my belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped my work jeans and bent down, pushing them to the floor. My turgid organ almost smacked her in the face as my briefs cleared it.

"Wait. Don't you want me to go shower first?"" I asked Sandy stopping her from taking my erection into her mouth.

"No. I love your smell. It'll be okay." Sandy exhaled at me in excitement.

I started taking off my shirt as she started licking my bulbous head. I gasped when she deep throated my 6" dick in one downward bob of her head. I enjoyed one of the best blowjobs Sandy had ever given me. She was bobbing her head up and down my hardened shaft, pausing occasionally and swirling her tongue around whatever portion of my dick was in her mouth. Sometimes it was the top, sometimes the middle, and sometimes the base. I was getting close so she sped up her bobbing up and down. When she sensed I was there, she deep throated my dick one last time. I proceeded to blast my seed down her throat. Sandy breathed through her nose while never withdrawing from my member. When the last powerful spurt had subsided, she slowly bobbed her head up and down milking my seed into her mouth. When it went from pleasurable to painful, I begged her to stop.

I helped her to her feet and began kissing her passionately as I caressed her body through her gown and began fondling her breasts. When she moaned loudly into my mouth, I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. I turned her so her back was to the bed and gently pushed her until she had fallen onto the bed. Before she could scoot back further onto the bed, I knelt down between her legs, grabbed and spread them as I stuck my head under her gown. Before she could protest, I had my mouth plastered to her moist hole. I rammed my tongue into her hot center until she started to squirm. I grabbed on to her clit with my lips at that point and alternated between sucking on it and lashing it back and forth with my tongue. After five minutes of my ministrations to her clit, Sandy started that familiar moaning and grunting that always lets me know she was cumming. Her moans and grunts increased in frequency and noise level. When she arched her ass off the mattress and started her whole body shudder, I knew she was having a big orgasm. I continued licking her clit but gentler.

When Sandy relaxed back down onto the bed, I got out from under her gown and stood up, pushed her gown up, and sank my renewed hard on into her depths in one stroke. I tried to start with long, easy strokes; but Sandy had other ideas.

"Fuck me hard and fast." Sandy squealed at me. "Use that pussy. Pound it. Make me cum on that fat dick."

I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs and used them to pull her onto my dick as I pounded it into her. I pounded her hard and fast until she came all over my dick. When she had calmed again, I pulled out of her wet snatch and urged her over onto her belly. I helped her up into doggie and slammed my raging erection back into her honeypot. I started hammering her from behind and reached my peak in only a few minutes.

"I hope you're close." I bellowed. "Here it cums."

With that I blasted my second load into her body. As my spunk splashed her interior walls, I felt her shudder in a small orgasm and lay against her ass as I fought to catch my breath. When I felt Sandy trying to lie down, I pulled out of her then crawled up beside her and turned her head towards me. I gave her loving kisses while murmuring love and other endearments to her. After resting a few minutes Sandy got up, changed into one of her thinner gowns and went to fix supper while I got up to shower.

As I had expected, Jim had no problems with me working four tens the next week.

I tried all week to get Sandy to tell me why we were going to Nashville. Every time I asked, her answer was: "It's a surprise". With the longer hours each day, I was more tired when I got home and we only had sex once that week. Sandy told me not to worry; we would make up for it that weekend. Now I had a tiny hint as to what we were going to be doing. When it turned out to be more than I imagined, I was blown away.

We drove the five hours to Nashville where Sandy had gotten us a two-bedroom condo down the street from Gaylord Resort. We lounged around the indoor pool resting from our drive. I tried to get Sandy in the mood for sex, but she put me off, telling me to save it until tomorrow.

I had gotten into the habit of awakening early while working construction. Sandy was a bit of an insomniac and would be up till late into the night. She would sleep till 10 o'clock most days. That left me with four or five hours between the time I awoke and the time she did. I slipped out of the condo and went to the continental breakfast downstairs. I read the sports pages from USA Today and The Tennessean, Nashville's local paper. I got back to the room at ten and my beautiful wife was awake. We made small talk as she ate a small breakfast.

"We're having lunch at Dave and Buster's at noon, Mikoli." Sandy informed me. "I have already laid out your clothes for you."

"Okay, baby." I replied back. "This is your weekend, so I'm following you."

I went and started getting cleaned up. I saw a red Hawaiian shirt on the bed and it had palm trees with the clock tower from the Hawaiian palace in green and brown on it, a pair of black dress pants and black socks were next to it. What confused me were the black men's bikini briefs that were lying there also.

"Sandy, what's with the briefs?" I inquired of my wife. "You know I don't like to wear them for extended periods of time. They become uncomfortable in a couple hours."

"They are sexy and besides, a couple hours are all you'll have them on if everything goes well."

Sandy dressed in a sexy red laced bra and panties set I had gotten her. I could not help but try again to get her in the mood, but she rebuffed me. Sandy slipped on a red dress with yellow and blue flowers on it that she had gotten in Hawaii. With her short brown hair framing her round but beautiful face, her sparkling green eyes, button nose, and full yet pouty lips, she was the epitome of a big, beautiful woman. The top of the dress hugged and lifted her gorgeous breasts and she was radiant. I did not want to leave the condo, but wanted to strip her clothes back off and ravage her. That was what I wanted, it was not what I got.

We went to Dave and Buster's at noon and had been seated in the restaurant part away from the game area, when I saw Sandy stand and wave at someone. I looked in the direction she was waving and saw a beautiful blonde waving back. From a distance I thought it was Debbie, the woman Sandy had befriended in Hawaii. When the blonde got closer, I could tell it was not Debbie. She was slimmer than Debbie with blue eyes and a nose that was too big for her face. Her breasts did not appear to be as big as Debbie's either, but they were still nice. I guessed that they were 34C's. Little did I know that later I would be able to verify their size. The blonde had on a solid blue dress that clung to her body and she was beautiful in her on way.

"Mikoli, this is my online friend, April. April, this is my wonderful husband, Mikoli."

"Glad to meet you, April." I commented standing and offering my hand.

"And I am so glad to finally meet you, Mikoli." April exclaimed ignoring my hand and stepping in close to buss my cheek with her thin but gorgeous lips.

"Hi, Sandy, I am so happy to finally see you in person. The pictures you sent were good, but you're so much more beautiful in person." April told Sandy as she leaned in and kissed Sandy full on the lips.

Needless to say, I was taken aback. When Sandy directed me to get into the big round booth she had requested, I understood why. Sandy scooted in next to me and April sat so that Sandy was between her and me. Sandy started telling me how she had met April in an online chat room during one of those late nights she couldn't sleep. They had become friends and started e-mailing each other. Sandy leaned over and gave me a big kiss then she turned to April and they started whispering and giggling to each other.

We ordered a light lunch per Sandy's orders. Occasionally they would engage me in some mundane small talk. After we had finished our meal, Sandy told me to wait five minutes to pay the check. She and April headed to the ladies room arm in arm. I could see them laughing together as they left me. I waited ten minutes knowing five was too short.

They must have been watching for me because as soon as I turned the corner toward the restrooms, I saw them turn to each other and start kissing passionately. It was so erotic watching my Sandy kissing another woman that the little guy sprang to full attention. I continued to walk towards them reveling in their public display of affection and physical attraction.

"How to you like your surprise, Mikoli." Sandy purred at me. "April's going to help me make your fantasy come true."

For the first time in our married life I was speechless.

"We'll follow you in April's car, okay?"

I shook my head yes and went to our car. I watched as the beautiful tandem of female flesh walked away from me through the parking lot. I watched as April pushed Sandy against the passenger's side door and pressed herself against Sandy while giving her a big, passionate kiss. Anyone who saw that kiss would have known how much she wanted Sandy at that moment. The little guy tried to jump for joy in my tight briefs.

I pulled out of my parking space in front of April's car. I could see Sandy was sitting right next to April in the front seat. I drove quickly but safely back to the condo. The resort prided itself on being family oriented so I hoped the women behind me would behave once we got on the property. I glanced back right as I turned in and noticed Sandy had scooted over away from April.

I parked and was standing to the side of the empty space beside me. I held my hand for Sandy, but I was instructed to get April's bag out of the trunk. Sandy and April were walking together in front of me but not doing any touching or giggling. Sandy stood between April and me in the elevator. I continued to follow them to our room admiring the sway of their butts.

When I got into the room, I saw Sandy and April standing in the middle of the living room kissing and caressing each other. When Sandy heard me close and lock the door, she broke from kissing April and motioned for me to wait. She returned to kissing April with a passion I had not seen in a while. I could tell she was very excited. Just as in my fantasy, I was surprised by Sandy's aggression. She was kissing April and running her hands all over April's body. When April managed to get the top of Sandy's dress down past her tits, Sandy pulled April's head down to her breasts. April started kissing Sandy's mammary flesh above the lacy red bra. Sandy pulled April's head back up to hers and kissed her hard.

"It might be easier if we take our own dresses off." I heard Sandy tell April.

They separated and began removing their dresses. Sandy pushed hers to the floor while April lifted hers over her head. April's bra and panties matched Sandy's, lacy red and very sexy.

"What are you waiting for, Mikoli. Get your clothes off and follow us to the bedroom."

I undressed leaving my briefs on even though it was uncomfortable now that my dick was fully engorged with blood and hoped I would be able to set it free very soon. I hurried to the bedroom not wanting to miss anything.

Both bedside lamps were on. Sandy and April were standing by the bed kissing and touching each other's bodies. Sandy had April turned so her back was to the bed. When Sandy saw me enter the room, she pushed April onto the bed. Sandy motioned for April to get in the middle of the bed and started kissing and caressing April. They must have put a lot of thought and preparation into this weekend because Sandy knew to unhook April's bra from the front. Sandy pushed the bra away from April's breasts and started suckling the left one while tweaking the right with her left hand. Sandy spent ten minutes kissing and fondling April's tits. Sandy finally started kissing down April's belly to her crotch. I had not seen Sandy touch anywhere near April's snatch until now. When Sandy started sliding April's panties down, I figured I could relief my by now painfully cramped hard on.

I watched as Sandy tentatively stuck her face near April's wet sex. I could see April's moisture from the foot of the bed. Sandy began licking April's slit but hesitantly.

"Please, don't tease me." April started to moan. "Put your face into my snatch and start licking like I explained in our e-mails."

"So they had been planning this for a while." I thought to myself.

After April said that, Sandy started licking April's wet pussy with new found enthusiasm. After about ten minutes of licking April's snatch, Sandy moved to her clit. April really started squirming and moaning at that point. Sandy lifted upon her knees and wiggled her ass at me. I knew what she wanted immediately. I walked to the foot of the bed and knee walked to Sandy's rear. I yanked her panties down to her knees and was able to get my dick into her center even though the panties restricted how wide she could spread. I started long easy strokes into her sopping wet hole. When Sandy started driving her pussy back to meet my thrusts, I knew to speed up and thrust harder. In no time I was driving her face into April's snatch. The harder I rammed into her the louder April got.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.