Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

EARTH

SPARTA

Gorgo remembered nothing from her ride on Torma as they spirited her away from that prison on Lycavore. This ride however she would remember for the rest of her life. The moment they had climbed into the sky, Martin had slipped his hand under hers as she held a death grip on the two, eight inch long spikes protruding from his shoulders. Her eyes were tightly shut, and for the first few seconds she could feel the air whipping against her skin. The moment her son slid his hand under hers that stopped and Gorgo's eyes sprang open as she felt the tingle along her arms and legs. She watched amazed as the light blue psychic shield that encompassed Martin and Torma when they flew now stretched out to extend around her as well. Martin's arm slid around her waist and he brought his helmeted head next to her ear. Her hands dug into his arm as she noticed he had somehow retrieved his helmet and now the multicolored crested plume, the color of each of his Queen's hair Gorgo realized, moved only when he moved his head.

[Mindvoice Shielded] Do not fear mother. He spoke to her. You will not fall.

Gorgo's head turned slightly when she saw the azure blue scaled dragon she now knew as Isheeni appear next to them. Riall clung to Aricia's waist his hands on her hips, but he sat high behind her, his eyes taking in all around them and a smile split his face as he glanced at her from across the distance. Aricia had also retrieved her helmet, and her hands simply rested on her thighs as they flew. The dragon armor had secured hers and Riall's legs completely and Aricia had no fear of flying or falling. She had begun flying on Isheeni's back long before they ever developed the saddles they now used.

Gorgo realized then that Martin was reinforcing her own Mindvoice abilities when he spoke to her because she was still weak, and she could feel the powerful tingling sensation in her head. She squeezed his arm tighter. Riall ... he has done this before I take it?

Martin nodded his head as Torma and Isheeni leveled off at ten thousand feet above the ground and turned south. Yes. He has ridden on Isheeni and Torma most of all, a few other dragons as well.

My son...

Do you love him mother? Martin asked interrupting her.

Gorgo didn't hesitate and nodded her head. As ... as much as I once loved your father my son. Perhaps ... perhaps even more.

Gorgo didn't see Martin smile under his helmet. Those are words that my father has waited a long time to hear mother. He will be very happy you honored his wishes for you. And now he can rest in eternal peace. Martin spoke.

You ... you speak as if you have talked to him Martin. Gorgo said turning her head slightly to look at the side of his helmeted head. As if you continue to talk to him. Have you? Do you?

Martin nodded slowly. The night I discovered who and what I truly am he appeared to me there at Thermopylae. Melda Min was with me ... and Dymas. A few others saw him as well. We don't speak of it much because it is a special moment that we don't want to share. I made him a silent promise that night, before his spirit drifted away. I told him I would bring you home to the city where you belonged. The clone ... I tried to get her to come to Thermopylae ... to do more within Sparta ... but she refused. I thought it was because she felt shame at having a new mate, I should have known better. I will not make that mistake again and I'm going to keep my promise to my father now. As for continuing to talk to him? He is my father ... and he will always talk to me in my dreams. We will arrive in Sparta as soon as we meet my friends.

Your friends?

Martin nodded with a smile. Three hundred friends to be exact. With one new addition to the ranks of Bonded Pairs. Though I should call them a Bonded Trio.

What do you mean?

Look all around you mother. What do you see?

Gorgo turned her head to gaze out across the expanse of the blue sky all around her. They had risen above the sparse cloud cover, the sun bright and beautiful. Gorgo couldn't help the smile that now curled on her face. It was truly amazing to have this much freedom and not be inside some sort of transport. I see the dawning of a new day my son. Bright sunshine and blue skies.

Martin nodded. Now look closer mother. All around you.

Gorgo did as he told her but this time she looked up as well as to the sides. She turned her eyes downward lastly. Her eyes narrowed when she saw shadows racing by along the ground far beneath them. Dozens of shadows. Hundreds of shadows. Her eyes grew wider as she realized these shadows were keeping pace with them somehow and they were getting larger.

Isra and Andreus were the first to break through the flimsy clouds beneath them, their matte black helmets adorned with crimson streaks in various sizes and designs. Andreus had sent for a STRIKER the moment they had established orbit over Earth. Lohana had picked him and Doranthe up within the hour and taken him to where the other members of Mjolnir's Hand had gathered in the valley next to Thermopylae. They had spent the last three hours securing

and caring for the eggs as they were loaded into the Type I Dragon Transport, but as soon as word reached them that their King had entered the system in the strange but wondrous ship, they got the message from Andreus to gather. He knew what the King wanted, for they had talked of it before leaving the City Ship.

As Aelnala and Doranthe broke the cloud cover completely Gorgo saw the carmine red scaled dragon rising next, staying very close to the dirty yellow dragon. This dragon carried two upon its back, and from the way their uniforms fit, they appeared to be female. Then Gorgo's eyes grew even wider as from all around her they raised above the clouds. Dragons of every color and size, though none close to the size of Torma. All of them carried a single rider, and all of them wore the body armor of a Lycavorian Spartan, their crimson capes whipping slightly in the wind. Gorgo swept her eyes from left to right, the blue sky now filled with dragons and riders in every direction.

Son vada carians! Gorgo gasped out. (By the gods)

Martin chuckled within their connection. Pretty amazing isn't it Mother? He spoke now no longer shielding their conversation. This is one of the things that father's sacrifice has led me too. It brought us together with them. Creatures from our legends ... creatures that are not legends at all. What you see around you mother ... they are Mjolnir's Hand. I formed them once Torma and Isheeni came into our lives. Three hundred of them. Never one more ... never one less. There will be others in the future I'm sure ... but this unit ... this group ... their number will never exceed three hundred.

Gorgo turned her head. Like the three hundred that...

Martin nodded slowly. To honor all those who fell at Thermopylae. Not just my father. They are the finest trained of all Spartans within the Union. We call them Bonded Pairs for their Mindvoice abilities allow them to see, feel and know all that their partner knows.

Something my kind thanks our own gods for everyday. Torma's voice echoed softly.

Isra and Andreus drifted up effortlessly next to Martin and Torma, Aelnala and Doranthe keeping pace easily for Torma was not traveling at even half the speed he was capable of.

Milord ... I contacted Panos and Dilios. They are standing ready and all is prepared. The city is turning out in droves sire. Andreus spoke with some humor. They are releasing the children from schools and closing shops across the city even as we speak.

Martin nodded. Mother you haven't met Andreus. He is Aricia's brother, a section leader of Mjolnir's Hand and my Captain.

Gorgo turned and saw the large man on her right nod in her direction from the back of his dragon. He rode as Aricia did, his hands resting on his thighs. As Gorgo looked around further she saw that many of the riders were almost casual as they flew along ten thousand feet above the ground, as if they had no fear.

It is an honor I will carry with me and pass to my children Lady Gorgo. Andreus spoke warmly drawing Gorgo's eyes back to his.

On my left is Isra. He is the other Section Leader and a very close friend. The mate of two that I call sister. That is them slightly lower than us on the red dragon. They are elves mother, and without them ... it's quite possible we would not be here now. Martin spoke.

Gorgo turned and saw the man nod towards her and Gorgo swore he had violet colored eyes.

An honor it is Lady Gorgo. Isra spoke just as warmly as Andreus.

Gorgo turned slightly and looked at Martin. Panos ... Panos and Dilios still live Martin? She asked. After all these years?

Martin nodded. Dilios leads the Spartan Senate and I appointed Panos Governor of Sparta last year. We have remained mostly hidden from everyone's eyes as we trained in the last year. Many still do not believe Torma and his kind exist. Isra was able to dispel some of that when he came to Earth many weeks ago, but it is time I put that myth to rest forever. It is time our people know what is out there among the stars. They have seen some of it with those who are helping to rebuild Earth ... but now I will show them that dragons do indeed exist. And I can think of no better day to reveal this then the day I bring the Queen of Sparta home.

Martin ... Martin I am not a Queen any longer. Gorgo stated. I forfeited that title willingly when I left Earth with you in my womb. I do not deserve to be called a Queen of Sparta.

Gorgo... Aricia's voice broke in and Gorgo turned to look at her on Isheeni's back. Riall still sat high in the saddle behind her, unafraid and proud and his eyes never leaving her face. In Sparta Gorgo ... you will always be a Queen.

Roluth was gazing at Torma from slightly below him, marveling in the massive muscular body and the ease with which his wings propelled them along. Roluth was taking two sweeps of his wings for every one of the monstrous obsidian dragon. He allowed his rust colored eyes to traverse Torma's body, all the way back to the lethal looking mace like tail.

Roluth eased up next to Aelnala as she slipped back into position. She had told him to stay very close to her as he was not used to flying in the formations they would use, but Isra insisted that because of who Tarifa and Aihola were and how they were viewed like sisters by Martin, they should be present for this.

[Mindvoice Shielded] Aelnala?

Roluth saw her honey colored eyes turn to him as he reached out within the shielded conversation.

Roluth ... what is wrong?

Aelnala ... that is ... that is Isheeni's mate?

Aelnala chuckled within the connection. Yes Roluth ... that is Torma. You need not be worried young one.

Aelnala ... I ... I plunged on his mate! He is ... he is large enough to mash me like an insect.

Aelnala laughed again. You will be surprised at how Torma treats you young Roluth. You will have no fears after this day. Just stay close to me and do as Isra and I say.

Martin turned his head to the side. Dragons and Spartans of Mjolnir's Hand! He shouted within Mindvoice. Gorgo couldn't help but shudder at the power she felt from within her son. My comrades! Join with me and let us take my mother home!

Three hundred plus trumpets and roars of approval echoed across the sky in agreement and all of them followed their King as he dove for the ground.


SPARTA

Panos and Dilios walked quickly down a crowded Paleologos Street, the main corridor through all of Sparta. The street still retained the two lanes of Lifter Traffic moving in either direction as well as the many towering pine tress and palm trees that lined the six meter wide median. The two Durcunusaan soldiers assigned to them walked behind them while a half dozen Spartans led them along the street. It was crowded now as Panos had been on the City Channel and reported that King Leonidas was returning to Sparta with a surprise for all the citizens. Schools and shops were closing early and people were flocking to the streets in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the son of the King they all so loved, who himself was now King of Sparta.

"This is incredible Panos!" Dilios spoke softly.

Panos nodded. "It must remain between us for now my friend." He spoke softly. "The King will tell the Senate when the time is right. Let them believe that Lady Gorgo has finally surrendered to her son's requests to return to us as Queen. Martin will explain to them how it is at a later time."

"And this ... this request from Armetus?" Dilios asked as he handed the data pad back to him.

"I found it odd as well." Panos answered. "It will take some doing ... but we have most of the history cubes he is asking for in storage. He will arrive in three days to review them. Martin has ordered a purge of all Intelligence assets on Apo Prime and within the entire breadth of the Union. Armetus said he will need to insure that is proceeding according to his plans before coming here."

Dilios nodded. "My second assistant is somewhat of a history professor. I will have her begin pulling all the necessary cubes once the King has arrived."

Panos nodded. "We are not alone anymore my friend. There is an entire galaxy out there for us to learn of and explore."

Dilios looked at him. "Perhaps ... but one day ... I believe one day that Sparta will be the center of it all. The King ... Martin ... you can see the love for this city that resides in his eyes whenever he is here. The Queens as well."

Panos matched his smile. "Yes ... I feel that way as well. And now that Gorgo will return as a former beloved Queen..."

"That is why he went to Thermopylae first isn't it? To allow her to see where Leonidas rests?" Dilios asked.

Panos nodded. "Yes."

"Andreus didn't tell you how they would be arriving Panos?" Dilios asked.

Panos shook his head. "No. All Andreus said was look to the north. They would be coming from Thermopylae."

The two men stopped in the street and looked at each other. Panos had been too old to fight at Thermopylae and instead his son Dymas had gone as one of Leonidas's Captains. Upon his return and carrying the last orders from Leonidas, he had been named Guardian of the Line. Dilios was the son of a Spartan who fell at Thermopylae, and nothing was more enjoyable for him than to attend the graduation ceremonies at the monument there. It brought him closer to his father and his memories.

"What is it Panos?" Dilios asked.

"The only landing pads large enough for a STRIKER DT are on the southern edge of the city. The newer ones on the west are not yet finished." Panos spoke slowly. "Andreus told me to look to the North and have the amphitheater by the North Gate ready."

"Ready for what?" Dilios asked shaking his head. "The amphitheater holds nearly half the city if you include the grassy sections along the back of the acropolis." Dilios's eyes grew wide and he looked at Panos. "Panos ... Panos my friend ... he's not arriving on a STRIKER!"

Panos met Dilios's gaze. "No ... he's arriving on Torma! That's why they are coming from the north instead of sweeping around to the south! They will come in over the mountains!"

Dilios grabbed his arm. "Hurry my friend! The Acropolis is the best place to view such an event!"

It took them nearly ten minutes to run north to the ancient Northern Gate of Sparta and the amphitheater that encompassed the area by the gate. It was near the gate of the old city and their love of history and their culture did not allow them to tear down the crumbling ruins. They were content to allow time to do that. The modern wall that had surrounded Sparta for so long was in the process of being torn down as the city expanded even further than it had over the last centuries. So many new men and women and even alien species were moving to Sparta, not only because it was the home of their King ... but because it was a beautiful city and had not been touched by the ravages of war with the High Coven. The mountains in the distance were majestic, surrounding the city as they did, and there was plenty of room to expand the borders of the city. The Evrotas River now flowed within the city limits where it had once flowed alongside the city walls, and was used to feed the many hundreds of flower gardens that filled the parks and wide open areas within the city.

Thousands of men, women and children had already gathered, most of them parting for Panos and Dilios to slow to a sedate walk and move toward the amphitheater stage. The Northern end of the city was much more open; many of the buildings less than ten stories high and it retained much of the architecture from just before the passing of the comet, giving way to the name Old Sparta District. As they climbed onto the stage they could see that the streets and roads leading this way were crammed with people. Since the Lifter Traffic was limited now to the tremendous circle around the outskirts of the city, no one feared being run over by an overzealous operator. Sparta did not have the massive Lifter corridors like Tuya on Apo Prime and other major cities within the Union. Those many Lifter corridors could extend upwards for hundreds of stories into the clouds, making it easier to move among the towering four and five hundred story glass and metal towers that decorated many of the modern cities off world. Here they wanted to keep the pace slow and sedate and the majority of the city interior was still only accessible by foot or small one and two person short range Lifters.

Everyone was looking to the sky hoping to see their King's STRIKER swoop over the city as he had done when he returned for the birth of his son. Panos and Dilios knew otherwise now and their eyes were glued to the top of the mountain range to the north, waiting to see the small black dot that would be Torma come soaring over the top of the mountains that had guarded their city for centuries.

Panos saw it first ... and he pointed to the dot while nudging Dilios. "There!" He spoke.

Dilios turned and word began passing among the people nearest to them that had heard Panos. Yet as they watched ... another dot appeared ... and then another ... and then two more. Three more. Four more ... until the shapes of hundreds of dragons were filling the sky in the distance, speeding across the ground beneath them at only a hundred meters height.

"He ... he has brought ... he has brought all of Mjolnir's Hand!" Panos gasped out in disbelief.

"How ... but how! We did not know they were here!" Dilios echoed.

"Our eyes do not play tricks on us my friend!" Panos barked. "What do you see filling the sky before us?"

"Dragons!" Dilios answered.

That one word began to filter back through the throngs of men and women who were gathered like a wave rippling across the surface of a lake. Father's lifted their smaller children onto their shoulders; children began to scream out in awe, some even scrambling to gain higher perches to see what they all thought they would never see. They could no longer deny the rumors and stories of the secret unit their King had formed. Flying directly at them, their trumpets and roars now filtering to the thousands upon thousands gathered were hundreds of the creatures they thought could not possibly exist.

And then blasting over the northern gate with roars that shook their bodies and echoed among the valleys of buildings, so close to the ground that they were, the Bonded Pairs of Mjolnir's Hand announced their existence to their fellow Spartans. The cheers began far in the back and quickly rose to a crescendo of screams of wonder and joy as the Bonded Pairs of Mjolnir's Hand did spins and loops as they spread out all over the city beneath them waving to the gathered people below who looked up in awe. The roars of approval grew louder as first one, than a second and finally, all of the dragons began to sweep in low over the city, spreading out even more and landing among the throngs of citizens who scrambled back to allow room for the massive beasts that before this day lived only in their childhood stories.

Those closest to Panos and Dilios heard the deafening roar and were whirling around as Torma dropped from above like a rock only to flare his enormous wings and settle lightly to the ground. He bellowed out his greeting to the people of Sparta as loud as he could and his chest swelled with pride as not one single person ran for cover and they simply stood there and began screaming out their joy and clapping. Panos and Dilios moved quickly to where Martin was climbing from the saddle, just as Isheeni and Roluth touched down with Aelnala.

Martin turned and looked at his mother as Torma settled completely to the soft grass, her eyes wide as she gazed out over the people and city she had not seen in three thousand years. He smiled at her expression and held out his hands for her.

"Welcome home mother." He said softly as he held her waist and set her down gently on the grass.

Gorgo turned as Panos and Dilios stepped up and her eyes grew wide as her name began to echo among the thousands gathered. "Panos! Dilios!" Gorgo gasped as she saw the men move quickly up to stand in front of her.

Panos was beaming as he held out his hands and took hers in his. "Lady Gorgo..." He spoke gently. "It is ... it is our honor to finally welcome you home. Where you belong."

Gorgo looked at Riall as he came to stand beside her, her eyes flooded with tears. Her face was beaming and then she was hugging both Panos and Dilios tightly, only serving to make the people cheer louder. Gorgo pulled back and looked at them, tears streaming down her face.

"I ... I have always imagined this day." She gasped as she looked at them.

Panos wouldn't release her hands and his own eyes were moist as he looked at Martin and then back to Gorgo. "Then let us ... let us make your imagination come true." He looked at Martin quickly. "Milord ... with your permission ... Dilios and I would ... we would be honored if you allowed us to escort your mother through the city."

Martin nodded as he pulled Aricia close to him. "My mother doesn't need my permission to walk among the streets of the city she had a part in building." He said. Gorgo turned quickly and looked at him with wide eyes. Martin smiled at her expression. "I have things I need to do mother. I'm learning quickly as my father no doubt did ... there is more to being King than just giving orders."

Aricia removed her helmet quickly and handed it to Martin. "You don't need me for what you have to do Beloved." She spoke gazing at him with adoring eyes of her own. "With your mother's permission I would like to walk with her."

Gorgo nodded her head quickly and Aricia moved up to her and took her hands as they turned and moved down towards the cheering crowd, Panos and Dilios with them. Martin turned as Isra walked up to him, Tarifa and Aihola on either side of him.

"Andreus?" Martin asked.

"He has gone on ahead to the villa to prepare the security arrangements." Isra answered. "Kmyla and his son are already there with Dasha and Androcles."

Martin nodded and looked at Tarifa and Aihola. He grinned as he stepped forward and swept both of them into his arms, squeezing them tightly. Tarifa and Aihola were beaming as they hugged him back and then he put them down.

"The eggs?" He asked.

Tarifa squeezed his hand. "They are safe Martin. All of them." She answered. "One of them even hatched as they were bringing them to the city. We helped Mjolnir's Hand give all of them brief medical inspections and then they were loaded onto the ship to keep them safe and secure in the smaller pens until Anja arrived."

"The three of you have done a wondrous thing." Martin said. "Arzoal is beside herself with pride at what you have accomplished here."

"Word is spreading quickly of this ship you arrived on." Aihola spoke. "Will we get a chance to se it?"

Martin nodded. "The ship's Avatar and Komirri most likely already have it down on Sardinia. That will be its home from now on. As soon as we finish our tasks we can all go there." Martin's nose wrinkled and he inhaled deeply close to Tarifa and then Aihola his eyes getting a little bigger. He stepped back a little his eyes wide.

"Both of you?" He exclaimed. Tarifa turned a bright shade of red while Aihola could not meet his eyes. He looked at Isra who wore a sheepish expression. "You don't waste any time Isra my brother. What were you ... shooting silver bullets?"

Tarifa and Aihola both punched him as hard as they could in the chest for they knew the meaning of that ancient Earth slang. "Stop it you brute!" Aihola spat unable to keep the smile from her face.

"You should talk Martin." Isra said with a grin of a male wolf who knew he had done well. "Anja and Dysea?"

Tarifa and Aihola looked at Martin now. "Both of them?" They exclaimed together with huge smiles.

Martin couldn't help but laugh and he pulled them into another embrace while reaching out to Isra, who took his forearm. "And this Maruad character?" He asked when he released them again.

"Lynwe is keeping him company in the Eden City detention center." Tarifa replied with a smile. "Aricia certainly bested him. It took Doctor Olyne nearly two hours to repair the damage she did."

Martin chuckled. "She does have a temper."

"What ... what will you do with him Martin?" Aihola asked.

"I haven't decided yet." Martin answered honestly. "I wanted to get my mother home and back among those who love her. So much has happened in the last few weeks and I need a day or so to wrap my hands around it again."

"The High Coven?" Isra asked.

Martin nodded. "Last report I got from Armetus says they were getting their asses handed to them on a platter." He answered. "The bigger question mark is these Kavalians. How many did we capture?"

"Just over a hundred." Isra replied. "Mainly due in part to the fact they were petrified of Isheeni and Roluth. Many of them simply gave up."

Martin tilted his head. "That's interesting." He spoke. He looked at Tarifa and Aihola. "And this Roluth is the one you have bonded too huh?"

"Martin ... it is ... it is utterly..." Tarifa spoke.

"Amazing." Aihola finished.

Martin nodded. "Yes it is." He replied. He turned to see Torma lying on the ground, Isheeni nestled beside him as dozens of men, women and children were crowded around them both, reaching out to touch them.

Torma ... when you and Isheeni are done basking in the attention ... I'll meet you back at the villa. Martin spoke.

Torma turned his massive head and looked at him. Martin ... this is ... this is inspiring.

Martin nodded. Enjoy it my brother. The walk will do me good.

Thank you Martin. Isheeni's voice broke in.

Torma's head turned and gazed at the carmine red scales of the young dragon as Martin led Tarifa, Aihola and Isra down into the crowd heading for the villa.

Roluth had been watching Torma since they landed, marveling at how so completely graceful the mammoth dragon was. So majestic. He had not even settled to the ground fully. He turned away quickly however, when Torma's golden eyes fell on him.

Young Roluth! Torma spoke firmly. Roluth's rust colored eyes half lifted to gaze at him. He had no desire to anger this dragon, and he knew now how ridiculous his statement that he would fight him for Isheeni now was. It was completely obvious as Isheeni leaned up against him affectionately and Torma's long tail absently stroked her own shorter one. Do you intend to take to the skies without your bonded ones?

Roluth heard Aelnala chuckle softly. No. He answered.

You fought beside my mate young Roluth. Torma spoke. Fought bravely and without fear. Do not remain alone. Come sit and enjoy the attention beside us.

Roluth watched as Aelnala moved around him and settled next to Isheeni on the soft grass. He saw Isheeni's head extend over Torma's back and rest above his wings. Isheeni ... you did not... ?

I told him young Roluth. I keep nothing from my mate. Isheeni answered. As Aelnala and I have told you before Roluth ... you are young and you have yet to learn the ways of our kind. You have learned much in your time with Isra ... and you fought bravely. You need not worry Roluth. If my mate intended any harm ... you would already be on the ground under his talons. You will always be welcome with us Roluth. Come sit ... you have flown more this day than at any other time in your life and I imagine you are tired. Come rest and bask in the attention.

Torma met his eyes again. I have found it is best not to argue with her. He spoke with humor in his voice. You deserve this more than us. Come Roluth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.