Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 25

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

NUWAROA

HIGH COVEN SPACE

He remembered the pain.

The pain of the High Lord crushing his insides and the pain of dozens of lacerations as he was smashed through the window. He remembered the fall, thirty stories to think briefly of his life and what he had failed in accomplishing. The impact on the surface of the water had caused a momentary deluge of pain that pierced his entire being and then the pain overloaded even his rigidly trained mind and blackness took him.

He remembered the vivid dream then, the feel of silky soft hair clenched in his fists, his entire body rigid with riveting pleasure as moist warmth engulfed his massive throbbing cock. Hot velvety warmth and soft lips anchored around the base of his pulsing, erupting shaft. He remembered the flawless tanned flesh in his dreams, crushing that firm flesh to his own in the grips of the dream, grinding his throbbing cock into the belly of the pureblood vampire female with no face. He heard her moans of unabashed delight as he slammed into her warm, dripping depths with power and desire, her legs and arms wrapped tightly around his powerful back and waist urging him deeper. Then he tasted her blood, his fangs sinking deep into the flesh of her neck even as her own pierced his gray skin and they fed.

His body jerked and his mind came back to reality, the dream drifting away into the recesses of his mind.

He opened his dark eyes slowly, feeling the softness of the bed beneath him. The sheets covering his lower body, the pillows under his bald head. He lifted his right hand slowly, the deep lacerations on the back of his hand and forearm gone. He lifted his other hand and noticed the same thing. His hands went to his chest where a large piece of glass had been embedded in his flesh as he fell. His muscular chest was uninjured, his grayish skin unblemished. He was dead ... and some how he had crossed over to his people's Land of the Eternal. He sat up in the bed quickly, his eyes darting to where the double doors to the immense room opened and two female pureblood vampires walked in quickly with small bundles in their hands. Their skin was perfect, one with shimmering black hair, the other with hair the color of golden silk. They came up to the bed unafraid, yet their eyes held fear in them. He watched them set the small bundles on the end of the massive bed and then step back. The dark haired female was a true vision and for the first time in his life he felt desire for a pureblood female vampire. The skimpy light wrap outfit she wore did nothing to hide the curves of her flesh, the high proud breasts with small pink nipples or the firmness of her tanned skin.

She was perfect.

This kind of perfection was what he had once aspired for his people to obtain. When he had discovered that the Princess's daughter still lived, he knew the perfect combination of her DNA from both vampire and wolf blood could change how his people looked. The Akruxian ... his people ... were not pleasant on the eyes he knew, even the females who were less fearsome than the males, could inspire fear in other species. How they looked to others only added to their fearsome visage and nature and it was one of the main reasons that the High Lord had come to their world so long ago. He wanted that fearsome visage and his people's natural strength and war like tendencies on his side, fighting for him and not against him. The High Lord had turned hundreds of his people, and they had in turn changed thousands until all of them conceived through the centuries were like the man who had halted their tribe warfare and united them.

"A uniform for you Milord Cha'talla." The dark haired female spoke haltingly in a soft whispering voice. It was like a voice caressing the morning reeds in the breeze with its elegance and accented lilt. "The Empress will greet you in the Western Garden."

"Empress?" Cha'talla asked hesitantly. "Where am I? Who are you?"

"Please Milord Cha'talla." The dark haired one spoke again her dark eyes never leaving his face. "She is waiting for you."

Cha'talla gripped the sheet. "I will not dress in front of you!" He spoke gruffly.

"Milord ... it is I who has cared for you these last days." The dark haired female spoke again, this time almost shyly. "I have already seen all you have to offer Milord. We were ordered to watch you dress by the Empress. Renata will not watch you dress if it pleases you, but I must I'm sorry."

Cha'talla felt strong ... stronger than he had at any time in his life. He didn't know what was happening but he was not in the Land of the Eternal that much he knew. He pulled the sheet aside and planted his feet on the cool floor and rose to his full height of six foot five. His two hundred and sixty pound body was dotted with old scars from hundreds of battles, the muscles well defined and sculpted. He saw the dark haired female vampire's eyes dart quickly to his thick flaccid cock as it was fully exposed for both of them to see. Fully eight inches long even when soft as it was now and extending down along his thigh. Her moist, pink tongue slipped out and licked her lips quickly in that instant, her dark eyes going back to his face as he pulled the uniform from the bed. It was a standard jumpsuit, dark gray in color and it fit him perfectly. He dressed efficiently and quickly, pulling on the black boots that had already been sitting by the bed. He finally stood up and looked at them.

"Who is this Empress?" He demanded once more.

"This way Milord." The dark haired female spoke.

Cha'talla watched them for a moment as they turned and headed out of the huge bedroom into the long black marble hallway. He took a deep breath when they paused by the doorway and then he followed them. He had faced death once with honor, and if he was to be killed once more he would face it as an Immortal, without fear.

The two pureblood females led him down the corridor, passing through another set of immense doors into a courtyard that burned with the sunlight from above. He shielded his eyes quickly, watching as the two females began moving across the courtyard. He saw other females and several males look up and watch as he passed them slowly. He could smell that they were all pureblood vampires, and surprisingly they looked upon him with something akin to awe. Cha'talla had never been to this place ... he did not recognize any of the vampires walking the halls or courtyard, and the sun was far too bright to be Usu'Ozeib 7. The palace ... it had to be a palace simply by its size alone ... it was massive, with towering pillar like structures all around it reaching into the clear blue sky. He was surprised that the vampires he had seen so far were unaffected by the bright sun. Purebloods could take a great deal of sunlight, but even they did not tempt fate very often, preferring to remain in the shadows most of the time.

The blond female opened a large vine covered gate into a much smaller courtyard and the dark haired one turned to look at him. "The Empress will greet you inside Milord." She spoke. "It has been a pleasure to serve you these last days. I hope ... I hope you will allow me to serve you in the future."

Cha'talla watched them both bow to him and then they turned to walk back the way they had come. His eyes followed the dark haired female as she walked; watching as her light blue wrap outlined her shapely figure quite well, enhancing it to the point that even Cha'talla felt a twinge of attraction once more. He turned then and looked into the courtyard cautiously before moving through the opened gates slowly, his keen eyes darting from corner to corner. He saw flowers of every design and color arranged in neat rows and perfect circles. The soil was rich and the fountain in the center of the smaller courtyard had clear water running from it, and filtering into small conduits that fed it to the plants all around him.

"She is beautiful is she not Cha'talla?" The sultry rich tone of a female voice reached his ears from every direction and he spun around quickly seeing nothing. He had heard that voice before yet he could not place it.

"Who are you?" Cha'talla called out changing directions instantly his eyes searching.

"Her name is Esther Suira." The voice continued from all around him. "She is quite taken with you by the way. Immortal Captain Cha'talla, hero of Pueloas Four and Sephran. The most decorated Immortal in High Coven history and Royal Captain to the High Lord."

"No more!" Cha'talla declared. "I ... I betrayed him! Who ... who are you? Show yourself to me!"

Cha'talla gasped when the air in front of him shimmered as if a vampire was dropping from the shadows, instead this vampire unwrapped the light from around her body. His dark eyes went wide and he dropped to his knees. "Milady Aikiro! I beg ... I beg your forgiveness."

Cha'talla lowered his bald head as the ravishing Asian beauty materialized directly in front of him. The blood red dress wrapped around long tanned legs and tied at the waist. There was a seductive cut up the center of the dress, revealing substantial cleavage from her large but exceptionally full and firm breasts. Her glistening black hair fell over her shoulders, coming to a rest just above the inhumanly perfect ass. Her porcelain like face was flawless in its beauty, with full lips coated with a light color of red. Her eyes were piercing orbs of black darkness, the makeup she wore enhancing them ten fold. They were eyes that could easily pierce a soul. She was an older version of Princess Yuri. He could not move from his spot. He had seen her only twice before in his entire time as Captain to the High Lord, and both times it was as he was leaving the Royal palace on Usu'Ozeib 7. Her perfect beauty had caught him even then, and now kneeling so close to her, he realized where Princess Yuri got her features.

"Rise Immortal." She spoke easily, placing her small hand on his shoulder.

"I ... I am not worthy to ... to stand before you Milady." He spoke quickly.

"On the contrary Cha'talla of the Immortals ... you are more than worthy to stand before me." Aikiro spoke. "Now get to your feet."

Cha'talla reacted quickly and did as she told him, but he did not look up into her face. He towered over her five foot six frame, but even Cha'talla could feel the staggering power within her. "Milady ... my actions ... the High Lord..."

"Esther found you Cha'talla." Aikiro spoke slowly. "Somehow you had drifted to the far beach and she was returning from an errand I sent her on. She knew who you were immediately and she brought you here four days ago. You have her to thank for your life. It was her blood that saved you."

"Milady I..." Cha'talla began speaking.

"Tell me Cha'talla ... why would my fool of a husband attempt to kill his senior Immortal Captain? The Immortal Captain who has served him faithfully and honorably for far longer than any other?" Aikiro asked as she turned to the fountain in the center of the courtyard and dipped her hand into the cool water.

"Milady Aikiro ... my actions resulted in the High Coven losing a precious asset within the Lycavorian Command structure." Cha'talla said. "My actions brought the Lycavorian King Leonidas into High Coven space after his abomination of a child and..."

Cha'talla never saw the blow coming, but it carried enough power to rock his head back and caused him to stagger backwards several steps, blood immediately seeping from the wound. Cha'talla's eyes were wide in shock as he saw Aikiro lower her hand slowly and the razor like psychic projection nails disappeared from her fingertips.

"No child of my daughter is an abomination!" Aikiro barked out angrily. "Even if she is half animal now!"

Cha'talla dropped to his knees once more. "Milady ... I beg your forgiveness again!"

"Is this what my fool husband has turned you into Cha'talla?" Aikiro exclaimed. "A lap dog who begs for forgiveness at every turn! Get up Immortal ... and stand with the pride I know you have and do not ask forgiveness from me again!"

Cha'talla got to his feet slowly lifting his eyes to look at her, not understanding what was happening. "Milady ... Milady..."

"I know all about your actions Cha'talla." Aikiro spoke slowly as she took a deep breath. "And I also know the reasons behind your actions. Something which Veldruk never took the time to understand." She turned to face him. "Your mate is dead Cha'talla. All but one of your children is dead. Your brothers are dead ... their sons as well." She told him watching as his dark eyes closed slowly. "You had not seen your mate for some time I understand."

Cha'talla opened his eyes and looked at her again. "The ways ... the ways of my people are known to you Milady Aikiro. It was a joining of political necessity. She was strong and intelligent and I cared for her. She gave me strong children."

Aikiro nodded. "Yes ... you planned well however Cha'talla ... and your mate facilitated your entire tribe vanishing into thin air before she was killed. They vanished into The Wilds along with every single bit of research that you obtained from my daughter's child. You must have known this could happen and you prepared for it. I commend you."

Cha'talla looked at her. "Milady ... I will not ... I will not ask forgiveness for trying to improve my people. Only that I have hurt the Coven."

Aikiro snorted. "Your actions have not hurt the Coven Cha'talla. My fool husband has hurt the Coven. He has brought it almost to ruin and I will deal with him soon enough."

Cha'talla looked at her confused. "Milady ... I don't ... I don't understand."

"I gave Veldruk the power he now wields Cha'talla!" Aikiro snapped viciously. "Power he has wasted and abused for more than thirteen millennia. I was a fool to think he was capable. I started this Coven Cha'talla, and my father before me, not Veldruk ... that fool of a High Lord. It was I who gave Veldruk the power to act in my name. I took him as my husband and granted him free reign to do as he wished. That was the largest mistake I have ever made." Aikiro turned back to the fountain. "How do you think you came to be here Cha'talla? It is by my will alone that Esther continued to give you her blood. You were on the edge of the dark abyss when she discovered you." Aikiro moved to a row of bright yellow flowers and slowly began picking through the petals, removing ones that did not meet her approval.

"You are regarded as the strongest among your kind Cha'talla and for you to be so near death yet still have a spark within you ... that speaks volumes. Because you were so close to death however and hers was the blood you first tasted, it forged a very strong Mindvoice link with her. Something your people are not normally capable of. Her blood was all that would save you once that connection was made, no one else's. It was I who gave her permission to continue giving you her blood until your wounds healed enough for you to regenerate on your own with cloned blood."

"You have ... you have done this, saved my life only to ... to kill me once more Milady?" Cha'talla asked.

Aikiro turned quickly to face him. "Kill you?" She spoke startled. "Is that why you think I had her save you? So that I could kill you myself?"

"What other purpose does my continued existence serve Milady? All I have ever known is now gone." Cha'talla spoke. "My purpose for living is gone?"

Aikiro shook her head. "Your purpose for living is out there Cha'talla." She spoke as she motioned with her hand into the sky above. "Your actions ... while only meant to improve your people and make them more pleasing to one's eye ... has made you betray your oath to the High Coven. You can never be trusted again Cha'talla, not by my husband, not by me. It has made you an enemy ... along with your entire tribe it seems, for when they escaped into The Wilds they proclaimed their loyalty not to the High Coven, but to you."

Cha'talla stared at her for a long moment, meeting her gaze evenly. "Milady ... I am not unintelligent ... if this is the case ... why am I here?"

"You are here Cha'talla because I wish it." Aikiro spoke turning to move to another row of purple flowers and beginning to pluck their petals as well. "There have been many things that Veldruk has done without my knowledge because I chose not to know. I was very content to give him children and watch those children grow. I bore him two sons ... both of which have turned out rather poorly it seems. He allowed that dog Leonidas to kill Xerxes without lifting a finger ... and now he has issued a Kill Order on Vonis for taking an elf female into his bed. My sons have not turned out well it seems Cha'talla, but that is of no matter. I have no use for weak fools." Aikiro turned to another bed of flowers and continued speaking. "My daughters on the other hand ... Yuri is strong like me ... she has much to learn but she is strong. And my youngest daughter will be just as strong. What Veldruk did to her, what you have hidden all these years, it placed a crack in her armor. A crack that you repaired when you stood behind this man who has claimed her heart and kept Veldruk from killing him. This Robert Moran. For that I thank you Cha'talla."

Cha'talla took a deep breath, forcing himself to stand a little taller. If he was truly going to die this day, he would not cower. Lady Aikiro pulsed with power, power that the High Lord had never commanded.

"And he never will command it." Aikiro spoke with a smile. Cha'talla's eyes went a little wider at this. "My Mindvoice powers are far superior to anything my husband can bring to bear Cha'talla. I dare say that there is only one individual in this entire universe that could possibly compare to me, and he is far too young to realize his potential right now."

"The ... the son of Leonidas? The Lycavorian King?" Cha'talla asked.

Aikiro nodded her head. "The son of the son." She spoke. "Martin Leonidas would bury Veldruk Cha'talla. That damnable Spartan heritage and training combined with his Lycavorian blood make him a formidable foe. When added to the pureness of his blood and now his bond with that beast ... Veldruk would eventually lose. Leonidas will one day surpass his grandfather in his abilities, and Resumar never fully realized his potential. Moreover ... Martin Leonidas's first born son is already showing signs of becoming just as powerful as his father ... if not more so."

Cha'talla looked surprised and his face showed it. Aikiro laughed. "What ... did you think I did not know who the agent was?" She exclaimed with a snort. "I have let Veldruk command and rule, but I'm not entirely without my means Cha'talla. It was an excellent plan, one of the few that Veldruk has had over the years. However, the moment Leonidas returned to the Union he should have killed the original host and let the chips fall where they may. Now his actions endanger what we have worked so hard to cultivate over the centuries. His actions also have allowed Isabella to escape. He killed her whoring mother, but he allowed her to escape and now she will become a Queen of the Lycavorian Union." Aikiro shook her head. "Now I discover this Biogenics fiasco and the issue with Vonis? He is losing control of everything I began and started building. I can't allow that."

"Milady Aikiro ... you say ... you say I can no longer be trusted to serve the High Coven." Cha'talla spoke.

Aikiro looked at him. "Yes. Am I wrong Cha'talla? Could you ever feel loyalty to those who have tried to kill you? Who have taken the lives of your family? Answer me honestly if you will ... I abhor liars."

Cha'talla shook his head slowly. "No Milady."

Aikiro nodded. "As well you should not."

"Why am I here then?" Cha'talla asked bluntly.

Aikiro chuckled and moved closer to him. "Ever the diplomat Cha'talla." She spoke with a grin. "You are here Immortal because I want what only you know." She said. "In return for this ... I will give you a ship ... and the means to go where you will as long as you leave High Coven space and never return. And I will give you the means to discover what it is you seek for your people that have disappeared from even my eyes."

"The means?" Cha'talla asked.

Aikiro nodded her head, dark orbs not moving from his face. "Esther Suira." She said.

Cha'talla shook his head. "I do not understand?"

"In your delirium while recovering, you bit my servant Cha'talla. You marked her and took her blood from her veins and not from a cup as she had been treating you." Aikiro spoke. "I had her whipped and almost put to death for being so foolish to allow this. However ... she is smart that one, and quite promiscuous as well it seems. She knew what I had planned for you ... and she offered to depart with you if I spared her life. As I said ... she is supremely intelligent, with a full degree in bio-engineering which suits your purposes since she can help you attempt to achieve what it is you seek. She is also fascinated with you for some reason, perhaps because of the Mindvoice link that now exists between you two. She is an excellent pilot and will have all the clearances and codes to get you and her out of High Coven space alive. Keep her or kill her when you are past our borders I do not care, I do not need servants tainted by blood and body fluids that are not pure." Aikiro turned slowly and moved back to the fountain. "But know this and hear me well Immortal ... if you or she or any of your people ever return to High Coven space you will be marked for immediate death for you will be traitors."

"Why ... why would you do this?" Cha'talla asked.

Aikiro laughed. "You mean why should you believe me?" She spoke.

Cha'talla drew himself ready for any response or attack. "Yes." He replied.

"Unlike my fool husband Cha'talla ... I have no secrets to keep hidden from others. That is why he tried to kill you." Aikiro spoke calmly. "I want those secrets ... the ones I don't know of. I want them because the High Coven is in peril from something I know is out there but can't yet see. And because there are quite a few more traitors among our own people than just you Immortal. Traitors who unlike you ... have allowed their desire for wealth and power to corrupt them enough to take arms against the High Coven. And Veldruk is trying to hide that from me. He is trying to hide the fact he is losing control of everything. Make no mistake, I will deal with my husband soon enough and I will attempt to rescue Vonis from himself, but in order to do that I need what you have in your head." Aikiro turned to walk slowly around Cha'talla, her fingers dragging along his broad chest and back with a gentle caress. "However, because of your specie's natural ability to block psychic intrusion and Veldruk's decision to increase your resistance to such power, I can't simply delve into your mind and take what I want or else I would have done so already. And then tossed your carcass to the insects. So I decided to do it this way ... and rid myself of two foul beings in the process since you have tainted Esther with your disgusting blood and fluids." Aikiro smiled at him but it held no warmth. "So you see ... I am not as unreasonable as you might suspect. You get your life ... your freedom ... and a High Coven Runner as well as Esther in exchange for the information I want. Now ... do we have a deal Immortal? Or should I just butcher you now and take my chances?"

Cha'talla met her dark gaze and spoke the words that sealed his future.

"What do you wish to know Milady?"


NORMYA'S LIGHT

ORBITING ELEAR

"Why am I here?" Roland announced quite angrily. "And why is he here?" He asked motioning to where L'tian stood against the bulkhead calmly, his hands behind his back.

Marci smiled as she met Roland's eyes evenly. "Ambassador L'tian is Chairman of the Krypteria Roland." She answered sweetly. "The Intelligence Service for the Union. You are a citizen of the Union are you not?"

"Of course ... of course I am!" He barked.

"Since I am a vampire and also a member of the Krypteria and I will be conducting this interview, Ambassador L'tian decided he would supervise my technique." Marci stated.

"The Krypteria?" Roland barked defiantly. "I have never heard of them! And you have not given an answer to my question! Why am I here?"

L'tian stepped forward. "The Krypteria was actually a secret police force in the ancient times of the King's father on Earth in Sparta. They were also quite the efficient intelligence gathering force I understand. They dealt with traitors and people deemed to be unfit. They were exceptionally brutal, but the King in his wisdom has since altered their practices to a degree. And you are here Roland to determine how much of a traitor to the Union you are ... and in what manner you will be treated." L'tian's voice was firm and cold, and Marci was impressed at the undercurrent of violence his voice carried in it.

"I am no traitor!" Roland bellowed defensively.

Marci turned back to look at him. Marci held the distinction of being one of the first vampire purebloods born within the boundaries of the Lycavorian Union. Her parents were both respected members of the main university on Apo Prime, and part of the original group of men and women who had defected with Isabella just over a thousand years ago. Marci had known nothing but the freedom and acceptance the Union had shown her over the years, and while it had been hard at first to gain that acceptance, once it was given she found no greater loyalty than among her Lycavorian friends. Marci was also one of the few to actually be claimed by a pureblood Lycavorian Spartan. They had met while in one training class or another some three hundred years ago, and his blue eyes and wild blond hair had swept her away immediately. He had claimed her a year later and the most fantastic nights of her life had taken place in his bed. She may have been a pureblooded vampire, but she was also a woman, and her husband knew just what to do to turn her into orgasmic jelly.

The love of her husband was matched only by her love of the Lycavorian Union and what it represented. It was not perfect she knew, yet she also knew that its leaders acknowledged this fact and everything they did was to make it better. That mentality had only grown stronger with the return of the King and the women he had chosen as his Queens. Marci had always held great respect for Isabella, and when Dysea had come into her life she had seen the changes in Isabella that marked her future. King Leonidas had recognized this almost immediately, and that was the main reason he had assigned her to them both. She worked for Armetus and the Krypteria, but her main mission was to keep a protective eye on his two Queens and assist them in whatever they did.

"You are the lowest kind of traitor!" Marci hissed at him. "You are a greedy traitor." She spoke setting the data pad on the table in front of him. "We have discovered the two accounts you have set up in The Wilds Roland." She spoke evenly. "These accounts have balances of sixteen million Riyal each. Very impressive for one such as yourself. We have a complete list of your transactions, as well as the address in Tuya of your mistress. You weren't very inventive in regards to safeguarding her."

"This is preposterous!" He exclaimed. "I know of no such accounts!"

"No?" Marci spoke. "Perhaps you could explain why an agent in our employ has you on a security video on Megewa III making a deposit. It's actually very clear. Would you like to see it Roland?"

The older vampire's eyes began to dart back and forth in the room and between Marci and L'tian. She leaned back in her chair with a smile. "If you are thinking you could fight your way out of here, please ... do try. If by some miracle you were able to defeat me as well as Ambassador L'tian, the Spartans outside this room would very much like to show you what they think of traitors to our Union. It appears the King's distaste for traitors is rapidly spreading among the men and women he commands."

Roland looked at her. "I demand to speak with Isabella." He blurted.

Marci reached across the table with blinding speed and slapped him with enough force to knock him from the chair and onto the floor of the room. L'tian stood there as she blurred suddenly and with a two handed grip appeared beside Roland and hauled him up by his expensive jacket. She slammed him viciously against the bulkhead, her eyes now changed to cobalt blue and her fangs fully extended.

"You demand nothing! Certainly not to speak with Queen Isabella!" She screamed in his face. "You are a traitor Roland! A traitor to the Union that the majority of our people have come to love! Your actions have put all we have built here at risk! You are a High Coven spy ... and when giving our secrets to the High Coven did not make you enough credits, you chose to sell your skills to the highest bidder! Why do you think Queen Isabella's brother is here on Elear? He came to kill not only her ... but your pathetic person as well!" Marci saw his eyes grow wider. "Did you think the Coven would not discover what you were doing Roland? The High Lord issued a Kill Order for you fool, and his son came to carry it out! You do not want to see Queen Isabella you sorry excuse for a vampire! She would simply lock you in this room until the effects of the Blood Fever destroyed your mind! And then she would laugh while all this happened!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.