Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 24

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

ELEAR

Vonis moved deftly through the crowds in the market, carrying the small bag he had retrieved from Va'nimia's home. He had stuffed several different sets of clothes in the bag, as well as more of the items she had in her bathing room. He had spent more time in her home on this trip, noticing how neat and meticulous she was. There was nothing out of place, all of her items in a certain spot. His intelligence teachers had told him you could learn a lot about an individual just by seeing how they lived their lives. Standing in the center of Va'nimia's home Vonis had learned much more than just how sweet her blood tasted, or how pleasant her sexual passion smelled as she clutched him tightly shivering in the aftermath of an orgasm. Vonis had learned she was extremely intelligent, something he had already known just by talking to her, but she was not just book smart. She was articulate because of how she displayed the different holo images on her walls and the neatness and order of the data pads and ancient books on her shelves told him she did not speak without knowing what she was saying and being comfortable with her words. His mind was mulling over these things as he walked, practically oblivious to all that was happening around him. That was until he reached the street where the safehouse was and he saw the cloaked figure move along the exterior wall and enter the safehouse through its side door.

Vonis had his own hood and cowl up over his head and face and suddenly all of his combat senses came alive. He wrapped the shadows around him in an instant and blurred to the edge of the safehouse, remaining within the shadows as he looked slowly around the corner of the building. Nothing moved in the alley along the safehouse and Vonis dashed across the open area to the door. He slid his entry card through the slot and the door clicked open. As he stepped into the hallway within the house the first thing he smelled was blood.

Va'nimia's blood.

Her scream of horror chilled his own vampire blood and Vonis blurred to the end of the hallway, turning the corner to the secure door and seeing it ajar. He crossed the space in four steps and his eyes grew wide in savage anger.

Va'nimia was on the bed of her room, half her dress torn away exposing her supple elven body for the eyes of the three Kochab and one Evolli in the room. One Kochab knelt on the bed over her, reaching for his pants. Va'nimia had a jagged cut on her otherwise flawless cheek, no doubt from where the Kochab had just hit her hard. It was obvious she had tried to fight them, the bed sheets torn away, and the small table in the room smashed to pieces in the corner. She lay on the bed now, clearly dazed from the blow to her face. Vonis felt a surge of anger within him unlike any he had ever felt before and he stepped toward the bed intent on ripping the Kochab mercenary and his cohorts to small pieces.

Vonis froze when the barrel of the sidearm pressed to his temple.

"I think not Prince Vonis." Conrol's voice sounded in his ear.

"What is the meaning of this?" Vonis demanded in a quiet hiss. "I gave instructions she was not to be touched!"

"Your father countermanded those orders Prince." Conrol spoke almost happily. "He was not happy when I told him you were faltering, and that you preferred to spend more time with your plaything then accomplishing our mission here."

Vonis turned to look at Conrol his eyes full of anger and hatred. "You spoke directly to my father?" He hissed again. "Without my knowledge?"

"You are smitten with this elf whore!" Conrol barked viciously. "When I told your father that he flew into a rage. He has issued a Kill Order on you Prince Vonis."

"You lie!" Vonis hissed.

"Do you think I would dare stand here with a weapon to your head if this was not true?" Conrol spoke. "He ordered me to fulfill that Kill Order unless you killed the elf whore yourself to prove your loyalty."

"Va'nimia is no whore you scum!" Vonis almost shouted.

"Then I will just pull the trigger of this weapon, and allow my men to have their way with her before I kill her myself." Conrol spoke. "I will earn great favor with your father if I do this."

"No ... you will not do that!" The female voice spoke.

Conrol turned his head quickly to see the strange female figure unwrap the shadows and blur towards him. He recognized Isabella in that instant before she blurred towards him, her cobalt blue vampire eyes bright and burning with hate, her fangs extended and fully in view. He shifted the sidearm toward Isabella but his eyes went wide when he realized he would not be in time.

Isabella extended her right hand with the Wood Elf Shukur fighting knife in it. It was a knife that Dysea had had made especially for her and perfectly balanced and weighted. It had been a gift from Dysea, one that Isabella had learned the Wood Elves on Earth considered the ultimate act of devotion. To give a blade to another was a sign of complete trust and love. More than anything, this had long ago sealed Isabella's feelings for Dysea in a way little else could. The blade pierced Conrol just beneath his jaw, plunging deeply into his brain as the force of the blow lifted him clean off the floor. The sidearm dropped from suddenly limp fingers and Isabella stepped close to him, looking into his dying eyes, as Vonis blurred away from them into the room. Her cobalt blue vampire eyes flared and she bared her long fangs in a vicious smile.

"My father's henchmen are still far too slow to accomplish anything right the first time." She growled into Conrol's face, just as Marci and four Durcunusaan burst through the front door of the house.

Isabella shifted her eyes then and watched with a degree of approval as her half brother moved.

Vonis was fast ... very fast and he blurred to the Kochab on the bed just as he began to lower his body onto Va'nimia's weeping form. Blood fountained from his throat as the small blade Vonis always carried flashed out unseen and severed the muscles and blood vessels in his neck as easily as a hot knife through butter. A savage kick snapped his body back away from Va'nimia, crashing into the mercenary directly behind him, her eyes wide as she realized it was Vonis above her. She watched in fascination as his hand snapped out, throwing the blade at the next closest Kochab mercenary, the blade piercing the mercenary's eye socket and passing through the majority of his brain before the hilt of the small knife jammed into the orbital lobe of his eye socket. Vonis continued the move even as his arm came back and he blurred to where the wide eyed Evolli stood, his hands grasping the amphibian like head and twisting with such strength the Evolli's head nearly tore off. The sound of ripping flesh was like a gunshot in the small room, the sound of his neck bones cracking and breaking even louder.

Vonis barely paused, once more turning to grab the remaining Kochab mercenary by his arm and shoulder as he tried to get to his feet. Vonis twisted his arm back savagely and the Kochab howled in agony. His body lifted back, trying to ease the twisting on his now mangled arm. This only served to increase Vonis's strength in the maneuver and he yanked even harder, the Kochab's shoulder socket popping like a gunshot, bringing forth another wail of exquisite agony. Vonis was not a small man, and he hauled the Kochab up into his arms with a savage scream of anger and holding the Kochab like a shield in front of him, he drove the mercenary's body forward into the steel frame corner of the room with all the strength he commanded. It was no contest as the mercenary's body bent nearly into the shape of the ninety degree angle corner, his spine shattered and broken in five places.

Vonis turned and blurred back to the bed, gathering Va'nimia into his arms as gently as a newborn.

"Va'nimia!" He gasped his hands pulling the torn sheet around her exposed body without even thinking.

Her deep blue eyes looked at him through the tears and she reached up slowly to touch his cheek. "I ... I knew you would come." She spoke through her tears.

"I must get you out of here." Vonis spoke starting to gather her into his arms.

"I'm sorry brother ... I can't allow that." Isabella's voice echoed.

Vonis turned from the bed, his eyes falling on Isabella as she entered the room, the four Durcunusaan Spartans following her into the room in precise formation, followed by the second vampire female who appeared to be wiping her long blade on a cloth.

Vonis felt Va'nimia squeeze his arms. "Go!" She hissed. "Leave me and go!"

Vonis did not know what possessed him to speak the word, only that he did. What did shock him more than anything else was that he wanted to speak the word. He wanted to stay and protect Va'nimia. His Va'nimia.

"Never!" Vonis snarled even more viciously and he blurred directly for the door at Isabella.

Va'nimia watched in horror as the beautiful vampire female who had called him brother blurred as well, far faster than Vonis had. Va'nimia saw a flash of silver/white light and heard the loud grunt of pain and Vonis came to an abrupt halt and was thrown back, staggering out of control, his arms flailing madly as he fought to keep his balance.

"No!" Va'nimia screamed scrambling to get off the bed. She never made it as the large Durcunusaan grabbed her arms pinning her to his thick body.

Vonis heard Va'nimia scream and his head snapped around seeing the Spartan holding her struggling form in his arms. "Don't touch her!" He screamed trying to get his legs under him. He turned his head at the shadow and his cobalt blue vampire eyes went wide when the edge of the shield impacted his chest, sending him sailing into the air and smashing into the far wall hard enough to knock granite and plaster to the ground all around him.

Vonis slumped to a sitting position momentarily stunned at the power with which Isabella had hit him. He was so much larger than her ... yet her strength was nearly equal to his. He looked up as Isabella stepped up to him, the Shi Viska humming on her arm and his eyes went even wider when he saw that glimmering silver shield.

Isabella smiled at his expression. "Amazing weapons these Shi Viska ... especially when you have had an entire year to train with them. Now I know why the Immortals hate them so." She spoke confidently, extending the edge of the shield out to within millimeters of his face. Vonis jumped slightly when with but a thought from Isabella the razors all along the edges of the shield extended and popped into place. "They almost seem to have a mind of their own." Isabella spoke calmly.

Vonis let his cobalt colored eyes drift up to her face. "How ... how is it possible?" He gasped. "Every ... every vampire that..."

Isabella nodded. "Yes ... every vampire that has tried to wear one of these has died." She spoke as she squatted down in front of him slowly, the Shi Viska never wavering in its place. "Every one but me. There have ... there have been many signs of the destiny that I was meant to fulfill brother." She spoke evenly. "This was but the first." Isabella drew back the shield and in a silver/white flash it was gone. "You ... it appears you are another sign."

"I ... I will not tell you anything!" Vonis hissed.

Isabella smiled. "Very well." Isabella said. "Then I will leave you to your fate. Our father has issued a Kill Order for you brother ... and unfortunately for you it seems you do not have the protection I do. You see these Spartans around you ... they are called the Durcunusaan. In the ancient Lycavorian language that translates to Wolves of the Blood. They are the strongest, the fastest and the most intelligent of the Spartans. And they are my Royal Guard. Dysea's Royal Guard. Our father can send as many assassins as he likes to kill me ... none will get close to me or to Dysea. You do not have that luxury any longer it seems. Nor it seems does your elf lover."

Vonis glared at her. "She is not part of this! Let her go! I have held her hostage here against her will!"

"Our father will not care brother. He showed that when I took Dysea into my bed and he issued a Kill Order for me. Imagine how he will react now." Isabella spoke with a smile. She stood back up and turned to look at Marci who stood with an amused expression on her face. "Take them both to the palace in Aetia."

"Not the prison Milady?" Marci asked surprised as she stepped forward.

Isabella shook her head. "They will be safer at the palace. For now. Have the Admiral dispatch two Lochi from NORMYA'S LIGHT to provide additional security. We knew there were two from the Venorik Elghinn with him, and we have only killed one. That means the other is still on Elear somewhere. Until he is either killed or captured, my brother remains under heavy guard."

Marci nodded and motioned to the Durcunusaan. "As you order." She spoke turning to the Spartans in the room. "Take them." She ordered.

Isabella turned to Marci. "I must return to the Constable's holding cells. Something is not right with ussta she-elf."

Marci nodded. "Go. I will see to these two."


Dysea stared at the cult leader from across the small table as she had for the last several minutes. His dark eyes were completely unreadable, almost as if they were dead. No emotion slipped from those eyes and inwardly they made Dysea shudder deep in her belly. He was radiating his full aura within the small room and the small twitch in the corner of his lips told Dysea that he was confused because she was not affected.

Dysea held the data pad in her hands and she glanced quickly to it before beginning to speak. "So your name is Arete." She spoke her words calm and even.

"And you are Queen Dysea." He replied his voice deeply set and just as it sounded in the amphitheater. "I was wondering when you would arrive."

Dysea's emerald green eyes lifted. "You were expecting me?" She asked.

"I am here because of an attack on you by those who you allege are members of my Order." Arete answered.

Dysea nodded. "That is true." She said. "And I am alleging nothing. I am only presenting facts. They are members of your order ... or they were until they were killed." Dysea said with a smile. "They were woefully under skilled. We've been interrogating one of them that survived for several days now in fact."

Arete smiled calmly his eyes still dead as he looked at her. "Apparently whoever they were, they were skilled enough to severely injure your ... your Royal Captain wasn't it? And please tell me, what have you discovered? I have done nothing wrong."

Dysea set the pad on the table and pushed it across the table to him deliberately. "We've discovered quite a bit actually." She spoke. "We've discovered that you and your cohorts have been created using illegal Biogenic experiments. We've discovered that you are recruiting elves into your Order somehow, under the ridiculous guise of this First Elven King story. We know you are using cells gained from these elves to continue your experiments. And we know that one of the board members of IES, a vampire by the name of Roland if I'm not mistaken; he has approved all of this. We also know that he is a former High Coven agent who has gone rogue, and that is why Veldruk has people on Elear at this very moment waiting to kill him when he arrives. I would like to know where the facility you are using is, and who are your senior officers. Perhaps then we can talk of your continued existence."

"My continued existence?" Arete asked his eyebrow lifting at one corner in interest. "Are you saying you intend to have me killed if I do not acquiesce to what you demand of me Lady Dysea?"

"You were created using Biogenic experiments Arete." Dysea answered him calmly. "An illegal procedure within the borders of the Lycavorian Union. Something which you are very much aware of. You are not an elf, nor a Kavalian, nor a Lycavorian. All cells that you have within your body." Dysea said. "All this we determined when you so generously donated your blood when arriving here. You are an abomination Arete."

Arete's jaw twitched slightly. "I am a sentient being!" He snapped. "I have broken no Union laws! Unless you consider preaching that this government ... under the leadership of your mate ... is corrupt and vile! My Order simply provides an alternative to your leadership. Yet we abide by all of your oppressive laws in doing so. You yourself were created were you not? Genetically engineered on the planet Earth if I'm not mistaken. We are not that different."

Dysea chuckled. "Oh but we are." She spoke. "I don't need to use nefarious means to make people see my point of view. I use reason and definition. You force your will on others, as discovered by the type of invisible gas you use during your little shows in the amphitheater. We were able to discover residual traces of it on the points where you had the dispensers set up. An ingenious mixture really ... Inavfar, Olorcol and Yalaxon. Three gases that individually are harmless and common ... yet when combined they become a powerful mind altering gas. When used in the levels found in the amphitheater, it makes those without olfactory blockers very susceptible to suggestion. Since I am also part Lycavorian now, my olfactory glands are far more advanced than normal elves. And Lexi was completely immune. That is why you sent your men after us, because we did not pause when we got up and left after listening to your foolish drivel."

Arete smiled and reached out with his large hands, covering Dysea's delicate hands with his. "Come now Milady Dysea ... you can not truly believe I am capable of such things." Dysea jerked in her chair when he touched her skin, her emerald orbs flying open as she stared into Arete's eyes. She felt his aura increase in strength and sweep over her in a very intimate way. A way no Lycavorian male would have ever considered knowing she was a mated female. He gripped her hands tightly as he stared at her, his dark eyes now alive with passion and lust. "You want to be my friend." Arete spoke softly. "You want to enjoy my company ... the touch of my skin on yours. The touch..."

Dysea was frozen in her chair, but not for the reasons that Arete interpreted from her. Her emerald eyes were wide as the images flashed through her mind. Images of ships ... thousands of ships. Burning planets. Dying men and women being engulfed in sheets of flame. Lycavorian men, women and children being incinerated before her eyes. Elven people crushed under falling buildings from shattered cities. She saw smashed Lycavorian ships ... hundreds and thousands of dead bodies stretching as far as the eye could see.

Aetia and Tuya burning and in flames, both capitals shattered and destroyed.

"The touch of my hands upon your body. You desire this Lady Dysea ... you want me to make you feel things you have never felt before. You..."

Dysea blinked quickly her eyes refocusing. She stared at Arete with an almost lustful gaze. "You ... you forget something..." She spoke in a soft whispering voice.

Arete smiled. "Tell me. What do you desire?"

Dysea's hands twisted and grabbed Arete's wrists tightly. His eyes grew wide and he glanced down quickly, then back to Dysea's face surprised at her strength. The lustful gaze was long gone and in its place was a look of absolute rage and hatred. Dysea yanked with all her considerable combined elven and wolf strength, pulling Arete from his chair and across the table.

"You forget I am not affected by your pitiful aura!" Dysea snarled viciously. "The man who claimed me is more powerful than you could ever hope to aspire too!" Dysea released her right hand from his wrist and reached down to her firm thigh. She snatched her Nehtes from its place on the outside of her thigh and as she was bringing it up she depressed the recessed button on the shaft, extending the Nehtes to its full length of six and a half feet. Nehtes ... the elven Weapons Master who lived in Sparta had made this Nehtes especially for her. It was a foot and a half shorter than the standard size due to Dysea's height, strength and skill, and like her Nauta Melme, she had trained almost daily with her Nehtes and had unofficially become a Master of the weapon.

Dysea spun the Nehtes above her head gracefully and then drove it down through Arete's back. The spearhead sliced through his spinal column, through his stomach and liver and through his intestines before bursting from his abdomen and plunging completely through the table he was laying across. Arete's eyes burst open in sudden pain and agony, blood showering Dysea's chest and lower jaw as she twisted the Nehtes savagely and his mouth opened expelling salvia and blood.

The door to the small room slid open and two Spartans and three elves burst into the room their weapons ready and searching for targets. They were in time to watch Dysea scream out in fury and grab the table by the edge, lifting it easily even with Arete's body stretched across it and tossing it towards the wall.

Isabella was next into the room, shoving one of the elves aside gently as she darted right for where Dysea was standing, sucking in deep breathes of air.

"Dysea!" She barked.

Isabella's voice caused Dysea to turn quickly and the relief on her face was evident to everyone in the room. Dysea held out her hands and Isabella took them without question. Her hazel/green eyes went wide when she felt how warm Dysea's skin was and the speed that her heart was beating. Dysea pulled Isabella close to her, inhaling her Lilac scent deeply. Her Nauta Melme was the only man she desired, the only man she would ever give herself to willingly, but Isabella filled her body and mind almost as much as he did.

"Bella." Dysea spoke softly.

"Dysea ... what happened?" Isabella asked her. "They said one moment you were talking with him, and then he touched you! What did you see ussta she-elf? What did you see that caused you to react in such a way?"

Dysea looked at her. "Bella we need to return to the palace in Aetia! We need to speak with Riall and Armetus!"

Isabella nodded. "I have ... I have a transport outside on the pad."

Dysea nodded and took a deep breath. Iriral my bonded sister? She reached out within Mindvoice for her bonded dragon sister.

Dysea I am coming! Iriral screamed in reply. I was on the island speaking with the Elder Mother! What is wrong my sister?

Iriral ... return to the island immediately! Tell Arzoal I want her to take fifty Firespitters and fifty hybrids and go to the Order's compound. Burn it Iriral. Burn it right to the ground. I will have a detachment of Spartans sent down from NORMYA'S LIGHT. Sweep it my sister. Leave nothing alive.

Dysea ... my sister what is wrong? Iriral exclaimed even as she executed an amazingly tight turn and headed back for the dragon island.

Once the compound is destroyed above ground, support the Spartans as they search under the compound. Dysea continued. Whatever cloning facilities they have are hidden beneath that compound. I'm sure of it. Dysea spoke. When you have finished, you and Arzoal come to Aetia and I will tell you what I have seen.

Dysea ... my sister.

I have seen death Iriral. I have seen death on a scale I can not even begin to imagine. Hurry my bonded sister. Dysea spoke. She turned to Isabella. "You have your brother?"

Isabella nodded. "Yes."

"Then pick up this Roland as well." Dysea ordered. "This ends today Bella. This is no longer about biogenics. What I have seen ... it makes me shudder."


APO PRIME

UNITED LYCAVORIAN UNION FLEET HEADQUARTERS

ADMIRAL OF THE FLEET RIALL'S OFFICE

" ... finished their refits and are returning to their staging areas." Ceneu reported as he read from the pad.

Riall nodded as he sat in the high backed chair. "The 39th Fleet Group has also completed their refits and will depart for their patrol sector tomorrow morning."

"Three more LEONIDAS II-Class Strike Cruisers will be activated by the end of the month." Ceneu reported proudly. "And I'm very happy to report that the very first of the ADMIRAL CENEU-Class Heavy Attack Destroyers will be completed and ready for its test runs in six weeks."

Riall chuckled. "It is a well deserved honor my friend, and I'm happy Martin allowed it." He said. "You were the one that came up with the idea of the HAD."

Ceneu nodded and lowered his data pad. "His time with Komirri has groomed him well Riall." He spoke. "I knew he was a formidable Spartan on the ground, a tactician unequaled. I was worried that he might think he could do in the stars what he does on the ground. Time has proven me wrong."

Riall nodded his head. "I was at first as well." He said. "Komirri has been an excellent teacher for him. And the one thing I have learned since he returned to us, he is the most unassuming man I have ever met. If he does not know or understand something, he has no issues with asking questions of those who do. Even if he is King."

Ceneu nodded. "Now that we have the King and this elven General Vengal, Simpson and Administrator Tarifa's father on Earth, all of them masterful tacticians. Now that we have them, Vistr has been able to turn his attention to turning out superior leaders among our ground forces. This has allowed you and I too focus our attention more on our fleets. Moral is up across the board Riall, missile reload times are nine seconds faster on average, maintenance is at an all time low. Our crews are beginning to realize they are very good, and they are working at becoming even better."

Riall nodded and lifted the mug of Aricia's coffee just as the COM panel on his desk chimed. He shook his head and touched the panel. "I left instructions that I was not to be disturbed while Admiral Ceneu and I went over Fleet reports."

"Admiral ... we are receiving a Priority Alpha Secure Holo communication from Aetia on Elear." The voice spoke. "It is from Queen Dysea and she will speak with no one but you."

Riall leaned forward and looked at Ceneu. "Put it through immediately. And activate a Level Six security field around my office immediately."

"Yes Admiral."

Riall turned to the holo imager that was on his floor. "Priority Alpha Secure?" He asked looking at Ceneu. "Dysea is the calmest of all Martin's Queens. What could possibly make her initiate a PAS?"

The holo imager activated and suddenly they were looking at the very clear image of Dysea as she was wiping what appeared to be blood from her face. Riall and Ceneu both came to their feet.

"Dysea?" Riall spoke.

It had taken some time, but continued badgering from Dysea and the others had culled Riall of his inbred need to refer to them as royalty. He was the mate to the mother of the man they all so loved and formality between them, even in public, was somewhat ridiculous. He had finally begun to refer to them in the same manner as his own daughters, which in many respects they were.

Dysea looked up and finished wiping her neck with the towel. "Riall ... I need you to do something for me." She spoke.

"Name it." Riall said without hesitation.

"Activate every Union Border Fleet Group that we have Riall." Dysea spoke calmly. "Bring them all to their highest state of alert. I want all of them out of their staging areas and patrolling every portion of our border. No matter how insignificant we may think it is. When that is complete, you will issue a Status Two alert through the remainder of the Union military. All Union Fleet Groups will immediately come to combat readiness, all ground units prepare for immediate deployment."

"Dysea what is going on?" Riall asked.

"Riall ... you know what my abilities are." Dysea said. "The skills within Mindvoice that I have been showing signs of and have been working with the Feravomir on?"

Riall nodded. "Yes ... some sort of Precognition. Seeing something before it happens. I don't really understand it to tell..." Riall stopped and looked at her. "Dysea ... of all Martin's Queens you are the most in control of your emotions. You do not panic. What have you seen? Tell me!"

"Death Riall. I have seen death! I have seen Aetia and Tuya in flaming ruin." Dysea spoke. "Hundreds ... thousands of ships I don't recognize. Our people screaming out in death. I ... I have no proof Riall ... no evidence that tells me what I have seen will happen. You know as well as I that this skill of mine is not Future Sight as some have called it. It is more feelings than anything else. I touched someone who was here on Elear and that is what I saw. I would much rather be safe than sorry Riall."

Riall didn't hesitate. "Yes I agree. Admiral Ceneu is here with me now. We will begin issuing the orders immediately Dysea."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.