Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

LYCAVORE

"Any ideas?" Martin asked softly as he lowered the macrobinoculars from his eyes.

"Why only six of them?" Danny asked.

"Scouting party perhaps?" Anuk said softly passing the binos she had to Nayeca.

Martin turned his head. "Lisisa?"

Lisisa didn't lower the binoculars from her eyes. She and Melita were now fully clothed in the uniform and body armor of a Spartan, their long hair tied tightly into pony tails by Yuriko and Nayeca. "They look familiar." She spoke softly. "I..."

Martin looked at her intently, leaning over to nuzzle her head as a father would his wolf cub. That part of your life is over with Lisisa. You are my daughter and I will never allow that to happen to you again. Ever. He whispered softly to her within Mindvoice.

Lisisa turned her face and looked at him in the falling dusk. Part of her was still in shock that he was actually here. That he had come for her. She had spoken with Anja for several hours, just the two of them, discovering that a day had not gone by from the time he discovered she existed when she was not in his thoughts. He hadn't known what she looked like, but that did not stop him from imagining what she would appear like. Anja had said his devotion to finding her had made him a better father, and that devotion would carry over to all his children. And Lisisa would be the big sister to all of them.

I ... I have always dreamed that this would happen one day ... I never held out much hope ... but I dreamed it. When word reached ... when the news that you had a son reached us here I almost gave up father. And now ... to know you came for me ... that Anja came for me even though she carries your daughter.

She carries your sister as well Lisisa. Martin spoke quickly. Never forget that. Just as Androcles is your brother.

I will never allow myself to give up again. Miracles do happen ... you being here is proof of that. Lisisa said meeting his eyes.

"I recognize them now." Melita spoke softly drawing their attention. "Three of them are Lil vlos silinrai." She said turning to look at Martin. "The Blood Hunters. The finest trackers and soldiers within the Immortal ranks. Three of them have been here for four years. The one in the middle is the father ... T'lolt I believe his name is. The two on either side of him are his sons. They remain far away from the other Immortals for the most part. They are from the tribe of the High Lord's Captain and consider themselves superior to the others I suppose. They do not take part in the rape and feeding of slaves and such. I believe T'lolt is brother to the High Lord's Captain. Cha'talla."

"Well la di da for them." Danny spoke.

"The other three behind them are simple Immortal soldiers. Experienced and skilled but just simple soldiers." Melita spoke. "One of those three ... the one on the far left, he was whipped by T'lolt for looking at me with inappropriate thoughts. He has approached me on more than one occasion with lustful intent. I have never said anything to the Immortal Commander Pa'cour, only rebuffed his advances. The last time he was seen doing this by T'lolt and he was whipped for his actions. I have been held to blame by most of the Immortals for that. I am not well liked by those three in particular."

"Quaint name, The Blood Hunters?" Nayeca spoke softly.

"Well ... whatever their name, they are heading this way." Anuk spoke. "Right for the entrance to the cave."

"Noreu and Visam say this is one of the furthest mining tunnels from the settlement." Martin spoke. "And one of the oldest. Our people haven't been here in force for eight years. Just small work details to make up any differences in production. Why not search the closer tunnel first?"

"You think they know something we don't Skipper?" Danny asked.

"I'm thinking we need to have a talk with them is what I'm thinking." Martin answered meeting Danny's gaze.

"Take them alive?" Melita gasped. "Immortals?"

"Immortal is just a name. They die just like everyone." Anuk spoke. "The history of the King's father on Earth taught us that."

"We have become quite skilled in giving them the opportunity to meet whatever gods they pray to." Nayeca agreed.

"We're not going to kill all of them." Martin spoke quickly. "Which of the three fools in the back has a fancy for you Melita?"

"The one on the right ... just behind the father." She replied instantly.

"Skipper ... look at this. They stopped." Danny spoke.

Martin lifted his binoculars and watched as the father and two sons came together to look at something while the other three simply stood watch. One of the other three lifted his hand to his head, tilting it upward.

"They must have some sort of communications implants like us." Anuk whispered.

"It appears that way." Martin answered. He watched as the one who was receiving orders turned to glare at the three Immortals in front of him. "Ok ... why do I get the feeling this is not going to be pretty?" He said softly.

"Yeah ... I'm thinking the same thing." Danny answered softly.

As if to emphasize that point the three Immortal soldiers in the back lifted their weapons and without pause began firing into the backs of T'lolt and his two sons. It only took six shots to bring them down, but each Immortal fired an additional two shots into the father and sons while they were on the ground.

"Man ... can we talk about overkill." Danny spoke softly.

They continued to watch as the three Immortals were stripped of their weapons and the one who had taken the transmission barked out words. He pressed his finger to his ear once more and then nodded before looking at the others and shouting something. They turned quickly and began heading back the way they came.

Danny turned and looked at Martin. "What do you think that was all about?"

Martin shook his head turning to meet Danny's eyes. "I don't know ... but they obviously weren't concerned about who heard them." He spoke. He motioned with his head quickly and Danny nodded.

Dan rolled to his right silently moving further down the ridge they were on, shifting into wolf form. Nayeca ... with me. Stay above me on the ridge. Danny's voice echoed in her head as he began to gallop through the trees.

Nayeca reached forward and squeezed Anuk's thigh, a motion that Melita saw clearly and then she turn to sprint after Danny, and blending into the shadows as only a Drow could do. Anuk moved closer to Martin as he lay watching the clearing below.

"Do you want to inspect their bodies Martin?" Anuk asked softly. She was Daniel's Soulmate now, and Anuk knew how closely Martin and Daniel regarded each other. Daniel had spoken to her on many occasions of what they had experienced together over the years, before and after learning who and what they really were. Though it was widely known that Daniel was considered like a brother to Martin, only Anuk, Nayeca and Martin's Queens knew how truly deep that bond of brotherhood went. They would do anything for each other, of that Anuk had no doubt.

Martin nodded slowly and met her cerulean blue eyes. "We'll give their friends a little more time to move out of the area though." He said softly. "They were killed for a reason, and considering they have to know we are on the planet by now, I want to know why they have started whacking each other. They might have something on them that tells us." Martin turned and looked at Melita and Lisisa. "This ever happen before?"

Lisisa and Melita both shook their heads quickly. "Never." Lisisa spoke. "The Immortals have a strict rank structure and they follow orders explicitly. I have never seen them kill their own kind before however. Not in such a way."

Melita shook her head again. "Nor have I."

Martin turned back to the clearing. "Well something is happening." He spoke.

Anuk looked at him for a long moment before moving closer to him. "Daniel ... Daniel told me it was you who convinced him to make me his Anome." She spoke softly. "To profess his love for both me and Nayeca."

Martin looked at her and smiled. "He didn't need me to make him do anything Anuk. He's wanted to do that for months. I just gave him a kick in the ass and told him to stop farting around and just do it."

"He ... he loves you Martin." Anuk spoke softly. "More deeply than he does his own brothers I believe."

"I love him too." Martin said. "We have been through a lot together. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. Nothing." Martin chuckled softly. "Just don't tell him that. He'll get all cocky and go off on another ego trip."

Anuk smiled and reached out to place her hand on Martin's arm. "I ... I carry his child Martin Leonidas. I found out for certain only today." Anuk whispered.

"Yes I know." Martin spoke with a grin looking at her. "I overheard you talking with Anja this morning. I told him when we left for this trip he had some catching up to do. I guess he's getting started." Martin leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I'm happy for you Anuk. Very happy."

"Does nothing faze you Martin Leonidas? You and Daniel ... you seem to take everything that happens in ... in stride. No matter how severe or chaotic it may be. You never get excited or lose control." Anuk asked.

Martin met her eyes intently. "Can you picture that?" He spoke grinning. "Me running around pulling my hair out because I'm out of control? Someone would shoot me for sure. As for getting excited and losing control, Aricia and Anja would probably disagree."

Anuk chuckled and shook her head. "Anja is right when she says we should keep the two of you apart." She said. "Trouble follows the two of you as surely as the sun rises and sets."

"Yeah well, it must be our charming personalities." Martin said. He lifted the binos and scanned the clearing with the bodies. "Wow ... our boys are moving out of the area quick time. Let's move down there and see if we can get any intelligence."


Tina shook her head and leaned against what could only be a computer console of some sort. "I don't know baby..." She spoke looking over to where Endith sat. "I can't figure it out. There is power where Martin's people are living, albeit not much, but there is power. I don't get why we can get power moved up here."

Endith turned from the seat she was sitting in. "We're three decks above them Tina." She spoke. "Maybe the power conduits were damaged between the lower deck and here."

Tina nodded. "There are only five decks on this whole ship though." She spoke moving over to stand beside her. "I thought we found all the power conduits where they ended on the lower deck."

"Tina! Endith!" Anja's voice called out.

"We're down the corridor here Anja!" Tina shouted.

Anja came moving down the corridor quickly and burst into the room. "Hey ... did you guys know there are lights and computers and things coming on all over this deck."

Tina and Endith both came to their feet as the room suddenly became alive, consoles lighting up and the overhead lights illuminating the room brilliantly.

"Whoa!" Tina exclaimed as she looked around at all the equipment that was now very much active.

Endith tapped her COM unit. "Sivana! Have you got power to the deck you're on?" She snapped.

"Yes! It surged powerfully for a moment when Anja passed through on her way to you, but settled back to a low setting perhaps. We have computer power to some consoles now ... lighting to most of the deck but very dim." Sivana answered. "What did you do up there?"

"The entire deck is now powered in some fashion!" They heard Belen's voice in the background.

Endith's head snapped around to look at Tina, and they both turned to gaze intently at Anja. Her jade green eyes grew wide as Seanna came into the room behind her.

"I didn't touch anything!" Anja exclaimed. "Ask Seanna!"

"Power is coming on all over this deck." Seanna spoke looking at Endith and Tina. "You did it!"

"Like hell we did!" Tina spoke. She tapped her COM unit as well. "Jobel ... status?"

"The same as Sivana and Belen." She answered. "The entire deck is now powered to some extent. Many of the consoles are still down, but quite a few more are now active! It happened right after Queen Anja passed through here."

"I didn't touch anything I'm telling you!" Anja declared. "I swear!"

Tina looked at Endith. "Do you think?" She asked.

Endith shrugged. "Shit! As long as we've known the Skipper? You more than me Tina. Anything is possible."

"What do you mean?" Anja asked. "I'm telling you I didn't touch anything!"

Tina and Endith moved for the doorway, Tina grabbing Anja's hand as she passed by her. "Come with us!"

Anja looked at Seanna who shrugged her shoulders and followed. Anja allowed them to pull her along down the long corridor. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"To test a theory." Tina replied as they reached a set of what appeared to be stairs. Tina looked at Endith quickly. "This was dark when we came up to this deck." She spoke. "This whole deck was dark."

"So ... you must have done something." Anja stated.

"We didn't do anything." Tina spoke pulling her up the stairs quickly. It was a quick two flights of stairs in a circular pattern and then they were on the last deck of the ship. The moment Anja stepped into the corridor; power began to come on, stretching out for as far as they could see.

"Wow!" Anja spoke stunned as her eyes watched everything that was suddenly easy to see even in the dimly lit corridors.

Tina looked at Endith. "It has to be!" She gasped. "It's the only explanation!"

Anja looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"It's ... it's a Mindvoice powered ship!" Endith exclaimed.

"A Mindvoice powered ship?" Seanna asked.

Tina nodded quickly. "The ship is sensitive to Mindvoice powers! It's why the lower deck has power! All the Lycavorians living there! They are powering the ship! Where's Helen?"

"On the DT with Atropos. Why?" Anja asked.

"Tell her to come here now!" Tina barked. "Right now! And tell Martin to carry his butt back here too! ASAP! I have a feeling ... if I'm right the minute one or both of them sets foot in this baby, this ship is going to light up like a fucking Christmas tree!"


T'lolt grimaced against the pain savaging his body. He could have survived the first two shots into his back easily; neither of them struck anything vital. He could have regenerated with time. The second two shots while he was rolling over to his back, while he lay helpless, those shots killed him. The coward's rounds had punched through his spinal column, cracking the thick bone as easily as paper. The second one while he was on the ground, that one entered just below the thick bone of his rib cage and ricocheted upwards into his chest cavity, ripping and tearing until it punched its way through the bone plate of his back. His dark eyes blinked several times, the sun now beginning its journey over the horizon. Purplish red blood spilled from his lips and he could feel himself bleeding out all around him.

Without blood he would surely die.

The sun was blotted out suddenly by a large figure, and he felt the pressure of something poking deeply into his bloody chest. There was no pain, just pressure and he blinked several more times, trying to focus his eyes.

"You are hard hit Immortal." The deep voice spoke.

T'lolt watched as the figure squatted next to him, allowing him to focus and his eyes grew wide. He tried to laugh ... but all that came out was blood, some splotches catching on the head of the Nehtes pressed against his chest.

"It ... it is you. King ... the Spartan ... King Leonidas." T'lolt managed to croak out the words as he looked up into Martin's face. "Where ... where is your ... your beast?"

Martin smiled. "He's nearby." He answered.

"I ... I knew you were here! The tracks ... too large for..." T'lolt looked into Martin's emotionless dark brown orbs. "I fought ... I fought at this place you call Thermopylae." T'lolt gasped. He saw Martin's jaw twitch slightly in anger. "You're ... your father..."

"What about my father?" Martin snapped.

"He ... he fought ... like a demon!" T'lolt spoke. "With ... with savageness we ... we had never seen before. He ... he hated us ... yet he ... yet he fought with honor. He ... he did not deserve the death ... the death that Xerxes gave to him." T'lolt coughed up more blood. "He did not..."

"Why did your own people do this?" Martin asked.

"Cha'talla ... my brother ... High Lord ordered his death. Our deaths." T'lolt spasmed.

"Why?"

T'lolt saw Lisisa come into view now and squat next to her father. His eyes remained on her for several longs moments and then they turned back to Martin. "Your ... because of your daughter."

Martin looked at Lisisa quickly. "Why would he have you killed because of Lisisa?"

"She ... she brought you to your planet." T'lolt gasped. "Afraid you would ... that you would discover the truth."

"Truth?" Martin asked looking at Lisisa. She shook her head quickly. He turned back to T'lolt. "What truth?"

T'lolt met Martin's eyes. "Prisoner in cell block!" T'lolt croaked the words. "He feared you would discover prisoner in palace's cell block."

"What prisoner?" Martin said. "A Lycavorian?"

T'lolt nodded. "My ... my sons?"

Martin looked over to Anuk who knelt next to the body of the second Immortal. She had already inspected the first son and she shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry ... both of them are dead." Martin replied.

"We ... we are your enemy." T'lolt said.

"I don't like to see anyone get shot in the back." Martin spoke quickly.

"There are traitors among you ... Leonidas King." T'lolt said. "They ... they have worked with us in the past. The High Lord's son ... Vonis ... sent to Elear to kill ... to kill Isabella. Something else ... something else is happening. I ... I don't know what. Princess ... Yuri..."

"Yes I know ... she'll be here in a few hours." Martin spoke.

T'lolt shook his head. "She ... she will kill the prisoner! Take them tonight ... if you ... if you wish to discover the truth!" T'lolt spoke. "Map ... scans in my pack."

Martin looked at Lisisa who scrambled to quickly grab the pack and rifle through its contents. She looked back and nodded.

"Kill me." T'lolt said. "I can not ... I can not regenerate without blood. I don't wish to be eaten by animals while I still live." He looked at Martin. "Better to die ... under the blade of a King."

"Why should I give you that?" Martin asked. "How many of my people have you killed without blinking? How many have you tortured and left to die?"

"You ... because you have honor, and would not want to die in this manner." T'lolt spoke.

[Mindvoice Shielded] Lover ... Tina needs you back at the STRIKER ASAP! Anja's voice broke into his head.

What's wrong?

I think she has figured out how this thing works. She wants you and Helen to meet us on the top deck. Anja spoke.

I'll be coming back shortly Firecracker.

Martin looked at Lisisa. "Tell Anuk to leave her pack and you and Melita head back with her." He spoke.

"Father ... we should stay together." Lisisa said.

"I'll be a few minutes behind you, no more than that. I promise. Anja wants us back at the STRIKER anyway. Go Lisisa!" Martin said.

Martin watched for a long moment as Lisisa went to Melita and Anuk. Melita and Anuk looked at him but she lowered her medical bag to the ground and the three of them took off in a run. T'lolt laid there for several minutes, hearing movement all around him, his eyes blinking at the sun as his life slipped away slowly. He saw the background flash of soft silver/white light, heard scrapping on the ground combined with a low growling and then the silver/white flash once more. He closed his eyes and waited for death to take him, the sun warming his face. He felt the presence of someone else and opened his eyes once more and he saw the face of the Lycavorian King.

"What is your name?" Martin asked him.

"T'lolt ... my name is T'lolt."

"The bodies of your sons will be safe for a few hours T'lolt. It should be enough time." Martin said softly.

"Time ... time for what?" T'lolt asked.

Martin lifted the four white foil bags. "I don't hate you T'lolt. I hate what you stand for." Martin spoke softly. "This should be enough for you to heal yourself. It is Lycavorian blood but it will do for your purposes. I'll have more hidden ten kilometers north of here on a sixty degree azimuth. Away from where I will be. You'll find it. Heal yourself ... bury your sons ... and then find your way off this world if you can. Or take your revenge I don't care. If we meet again T'lolt ... may it be on the field of battle and not like this." Martin lowered the foil bags to his chest.

"Why?" T'lolt asked softly.

Martin looked at him. "Honor." He said. "Bwael ap'zen Rinovdro." Martin spoke in the ancient Vampire language. (Good Luck Immortal.)


Helen waited for him by the ramp of the DT. She and Torma closed in around him as he approached.

[Mindvoice Shielded] You let him live my Bonded Brother. Torma spoke.

Martin nodded as he reached up to run his hand along Torma's neck scales. Yes.

We may one day meet him in battle my brother?

Martin nodded. Yes we may. It was not this day however. He looked up into Torma's eyes. Do you understand Torma?

Torma's massive head moved closer to Martin, his eyes gazing intently at him. He reached inside the bond they shared ... a bond that only he and Martin shared and nodded his head. I believe I do my brother. I believe I do.

Martin nodded and touched his forehead to Torma's cool snout scales before looking at Helen. "We have some things to talk about Helen." He spoke softly.

"So I understand." Helen spoke. "First however, they have established a new entrance onto this ship's upper deck, and if I have Anja scream for me one more time I will go insane. Your Queen does not know her own power within Mindvoice Martin Leonidas. Perhaps more schooling from you is needed."

Martin chuckled and nodded. "I'll see what I can do. The other thing you told me about?"

"Atropos has seen to it." She spoke.

Martin nodded as he turned back to Torma. [Mindvoice Shielded] How long will it take you?

An hour at most. I will be quick.

Exactly ten kilometers north Torma.

Torma nodded his massive head. I will see to it.

Martin watched him begin to move towards where Anuk and Melita sat just as Lisisa came up to him.

"Father that Immortal; he had detailed scans of the interior of the Regent's palace. More so than I have ever seen." Lisisa spoke.

"We tackle one problem at a time." Martin said taking her arm in one hand and Helen's in the other. "Let's go see what Anja and Tina want shall we?"


All three of them were moving like frightened animals as they rounded the corner of the stairs and arrived on the upper deck of the strange ship. Immediately upon entering, the dimness of the lights vanished, and every single console erupted to life with strange symbols and readings. Lisisa clung tightly to her father's arm, Helen to the other as they walked, three sets of eyes staring at everything around them as it came to life.

"Jesus!" Martin gasped. "She got it working!"

I didn't do squat!" Tina's voice carried to them as she stepped into the corridor with a childlike grin on her face. "Benjamin told me the first time I flew with him ... it's not just a job ... it's a fucking adventure! Sure as shit he wasn't kidding!"

Martin watched as Endith followed her with Anja and Seanna and they came up to them in the corridor. "What happened?" He asked. "If you didn't do anything ... it didn't just come on by itself!"

Endith grinned as she stopped next to Tina. "You did it boss." She said with that ever present smile. "You and Helen."

"Come again?" Martin asked.

"This ship is Mindvoice activated!" Tina exclaimed. "The Lycavorians in the lower deck ... their Mindvoice powers allowed them to have what little energy there was down there. We put it together when Anja came on board. Things began lighting up all over as she went by ... and the only thing Anja has that the rest of us don't is the level of Mindvoice powers. As soon as you and Helen came on board ... bang!!! Everything lit up like the fourth of July!"

"Belen and Sivana are reporting their entire deck is active and every console is humming right along." Endith spoke excitedly. "Jobel reports the same thing from her deck. Atropos is on what could be considered as the bridge. It's amazing skipper! We were heading up there right now. We need Komirri down here Marty."

"What? Why?" Martin asked.

"We need people who can crew this puppy!" Tina barked.

"What do you mean crew?" Helen asked.

"I'm assuming this is how we are getting out of here right?" Tina declared. "We need people to man consoles and instruments. As soon as we figure them out anyway."

"I don't..."

The COM units on their armor came alive. "Ah ... I think I need some help up here." Atropos's voice was calm, but there was a sense of urgency to it.

Tina slapped her COM. "Atropos ... what is it?"
"I ... I don't exactly know." Atropos replied. "But it's here now."

"It?" Martin asked quickly.

"Milord ... perhaps you and the others should come to the bridge. It is ... It is moving to one of the consoles now!"

-Activating internal sensors. Twenty-three percent damage to internal sensor array. Initiating repair protocols.

-Detecting one Category Twenty-One Pralor current location. Detecting one Category Nineteen Pralor current location. Scanning ship wide for additional contacts.

-Detecting multiple Category Seventeen Pralors. Deck five aft sections sixteen through thirty-three. Multiply hull breaches on deck four and five. Activating repair drones.

The voice was mechanical in nature and Martin looked at Tina. "Tina?"

Tina shrugged. "We haven't seen anything since we came on board. It must have sensed your presence. Some sort of internal sensor array!" Tina motioned down the corridor. "This way!"

No one needed further urging and they all broke into a fast trot down the corridor.


Atropos stared at the hulking figure in front of the console. It was a machine, of that he was certain, but it was like nothing he had ever seen before. Atropos had spent much of his down time when with Anja investigating the different species within the Union and without so that he would be better able to protect his Queen. This was one that the data pads he had studied did not have in them. It was easily seven feet tall; it's facial features reptilian in nature but smoothly rounded and not at all hostile looking. As he held his arm in front of the female engineer and held her back out of the way they watched as the giant robot moved to another console.

-Be advised I am detecting one Category Twenty-One Elder Pralor approaching Command Center. Accompanied by two Category Nineteen Elder Pralors and one Category Seventeen Elder Pralor-

-Supposition? Internal Bio-scans indicate transformation complete. Commencing synchronism of date/time continuum. Stand by-

Atropos turned as Martin and the others burst into the command center from a nearby door and came skidding to a halt at what they saw.

"Holy shit!" Martin exclaimed holding out his arms protectively as the huge machine turned to look at them with glowing red eyes sunk into its tan colored skin.

-Be advised ... Elder Pralors have entered Command Center. Scanning-

The length of the machines legs allowed it to cross to stand in front of Martin in four strides.

-Be advised ... Adjusting previous detection values. Elder Pralors are heavily shielded. Adjusting previous levels by point factor variance of six. Hypothesis? Descendant of Chief Elder Pralor and Descendant of Vizier Elder Pralor. Bio-scans indicate transmutation completed a total of two times. Vizier Elder Pralor and Category Nineteen Elder Pralor configuration indicates female by design-

The robot looked at Anja intently, its red eyes glowing.

-Detection of Category Nine female embryo within Category Nineteen Elder Pralor. Bio-scans indicate mutative radiation saturating body of Elder Pralor. Detecting massive healing properties consistent with sup-species known as Hadarian. Supposition that female is of the Hadarian sub-species ninety-nine point seven percent, though cells have undergone cohesion change at molecular level with species known as Lycavorian. Female embryo in superior developmental condition. I estimate she will be birthed at three point four kilograms-

Those red eyes returned to Martin.

-Embryo DNA and molecular bodies indicate Descendant of Chief Elder Pralor is one designer of embryo-

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.