Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

EARTH

EDEN CITY

Lynwe had broken her.

She had crushed her will as surely as if a male wolf had unleashed his full aura upon her and made Layna his. It no longer matter how ... to Layna it was as clear as the bright sun rising. Lynwe had dominated her utterly, turning Layna into a screeching bundle of orgasmic flesh withering beneath her, willingly filled with the wanton desire to do anything her Drow Mistress demanded of her. Lynwe's fingers had stroked her body, playing her like a musical concerto, sending her to places she had never imagined existed before this night. Five times Layna had had that monstrously beautiful Drow cock stuffing her belly, each time more will crushing than the last. It seemed as if the Drow vampire never tired. When she wasn't stroking into Layna's depths further than any man had ever been, she was plunging into Selene's equally tight and continuously exploding body, making her auburn haired slave cry out in unmitigated and sheer rapture.

Layna had lavished Lynwe's neck, shoulders and sweet lips with kisses and soft wanton expressions of love every second of Lynwe plundering her tight velvety depths with that wonderful 'gift'. When her lips were not bestowing these whispers upon Lynwe, her lips and tongue were sealed with Selene's or delving into the velvety depths of Selene's sweet pussy. The deep contrast in the color of Lynwe's skin and hers drove Layna mad with desire and passion. Passion for more. Lynwe had the largest cock she had ever seen on a man, any man. So long and thick and ... beautiful. The fact that it was attached to one of the most beautiful women Layna had ever met was something her mind was still trying to grasp. Yes ... she now knew why Selene never blinked at the men who showed interest in her. And many of them did. Why should Selene want or need more than what Lynwe gave her without question.

The love the two women shared for each other was easy enough to see in the depth and fierceness of their kisses, the gentleness of their caresses of each other, and the way their eyes gazed at one another. That was one of the first things Layna had noticed when she came to Earth. She had come here to start her life over with her daughter after the death of her cheating mate, and she was quickly assigned as Selene's Spartan Guard. That first day when she met Selene and Lynwe had put her on the road to this moment. She had seen it this night as well, with the intensity of Lynwe's soul breaking stroke's into Selene's body and the way Selene adorned her face and lips with unrestrained passion and desire and...

Love.

For four unbroken hours they had shared their love with her willingly and without pause or question. Selene had explored her body as intimately as any man, as intimately as Lynwe had done earlier in the evening, bringing her to three blissful orgasms just using her tongue. All the while Selene exploded atop Layna's lips and driving tongue. There had not been a moment when they both were not touching her in some way, the softness of their lips on her skin like the wings of a butterfly dancing across her flesh. And then ... at the peak of it all ... when Layna was exploding in delirious abandon, their vampire fangs would sink deeply into her body, feasting on her blood and sending all of them over the edge into bottomless pit of white bliss.

Layna reached up slowly to touch the faint puncture wounds on both sides of her neck. They would disappear completely in a few more hours, but the pleasure she had experienced when those fangs were feeding on her blood as they exploded in rapture was unlike anything she had ever felt. Pure passion and devotion, as if they were opening their very souls to her. Their scents now filled her nostrils and her soul, mingling as one so evenly and so completely. The musky orange aroma of Selene and Lynwe's spicy raw scent. Sweet scents that Layna now wanted to smell for the rest of her life. Her eyes went quickly to where she saw Lynwe's back sitting on the low couch in the room she and Lynwe had made into an office of sorts. They had combined their two apartments together, smashing down walls that separated them, and now their one huge apartment took up most of this floor of the building.

Lynwe was nodding her head and speaking to someone on the monitor. The white robe did little to hide her muscular back, and her shimmering white hair cascaded past her shoulders well down her back. Hair that Layna had delightfully run her fingers through many times over the course of the evening.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Selene's voice filled her ears and Layna turned as Selene settled to the couch beside her, steel blue eyes bright and alive and a loving smile on her face. The robe she wore, as with Lynwe, did little to hide her delicious body from Layna's gaze, seemingly outlining every supple curve and swell. Layna had discovered first hand when she arrived on Earth that the elves, humans and Lycavorians that called Earth home had dispensed with the overblown modesty of their past long ago. While they dressed elegantly outside of their home, and some would say provocatively, when behind the walls of their home, they did not hide form each other. Layna had explored Selene's body intimately this night, so what would be the point in hiding from her gaze now. Layna wore the oversized light blue shirt that buttoned in the front and was something Lynwe hadn't worn in months according to Selene.

Layna turned back to look at Lynwe and she nodded. "Gods ... yes she is." She spoke the words softly.

"Take this Layna." Selene spoke causing her to turn back and look at the glass Selene held in her hand.

Layna didn't question it and took the glass. "What is it?" She asked.

"It's a combination of juices that will replace the nutrients that Lynwe and I have taken from you." Selene spoke softly. "With a touch of apple flavoring. It is something that Tarifa came up with; an improvement on the juice Anja left for us when she departed Sparta a few months ago. It's quite good actually. The best that we have had since Lynwe and I became what we are. Between Tarifa, Aihola and now Anja and Isabella, we could not ask for dearer friends who care for us."

Layna brought the glass to her lips and sipped it, the liquid pulpy but delightfully tasty. She took two large gulps and savored them as they went down, feeling herself almost instantly becoming charged again. She looked at Selene, her blue/green eyes a little wider. "This is ... this is excellent." She said. She turned away slowly and took a deep breath. "Selene..."

"Now you know Layna." Selene spoke interrupting her. "Only Tarifa and Aihola know what you now know."

Layna looked at her. "They have..."

Selene smiled warmly and reached out to stroke Layna's neck. "We've had some very memorable nights with them yes. However ... none have been as intense and passionate as what we experienced with you this night."

"No one else knows?" Layna asked.

Selene shrugged. "Only Anja knows for certain, though because of what they all share I'm quite sure Martin and his other Queens know. There are some others who might suspect." She spoke. "Most of them are our friends or those who we consider family and would never question us about it. The others ... one man made the mistake of bringing it up last year ... he thought it was funny."

"What happened?" Layna asked.

Selene looked at her. "I made him see the error of his ways. I described to him in exquisite detail why his pitiful little cock could not begin to compare." She spoke firmly her eyes hard. "There is much I will tolerate Layna ... even accept as natural ... because there are many who are still unwilling to reach beyond what their feeble minds can grasp. Martin Leonidas taught us that, to never fear the unknown or what it could show us. When it comes to Lynwe however ... no one will mock her in my presence or in any fashion I may hear about it. She is my life now ... and if not for her, I would most likely be dead. I am very protective of her."

"She is equally as protective of you." Layna spoke softly.

"I love her Layna ... more completely than I have ever loved anyone or anything in my life." Selene spoke. "I act as I do with her ... Lynwe is a Drow, you know this ... and though she has never wanted me too, I act as I do with her because I want to. It gives me pleasure. There is a certain sexual thrill in being submissive to her. And I know without question that she would never carry this out of our bed. Not with me ... and not with you. And she never has."

"Yes ... I feel that from her." Layna spoke.

"Tarifa and Aihola are no different Layna." Selene spoke softly. "Tarifa acts with Aihola as I do with Lynwe, and they have been together far longer than Lynwe and I. Have you ever seen them act this way in anything more than a playful manner?"

Layna shook her head. "Never."

"Do you know Daniel Simpson?"

Layna looked at her. "Colonel Simpson ... the man who is considered by most to be the King's brother? I have never met him ... only heard about him. They say he is just as dominating as the King." Layna asked.

Selene nodded with a smile. "His mate is an elven female, Anuk is her name ... a beautiful flame haired Wood Elf. She has a Drow Mistress ... Nayeca is her name ... and I understand that Daniel considers her his mate as well. They met here on Earth during the mission to bring all the remaining Drow to Eden City. The three of them have never been apart since. There are many such relationships Layna ... and to my knowledge the Drow in these relationships are like Lynwe and Aihola and Nayeca. They do not desire their lovers to act in this way ... it is something they do willingly to express their love."

"None are like Lynwe though?" Layna asked.

Selene shook her head. "None are equipped as Lynwe if that is what you mean. Lynwe is unique in that regard. And she is all ours."

"Ours?" Layna asked looking at her.

"What I told you earlier is very much the truth Layna. We want you in our lives. As a lover, a companion, a friend and a mate." Selene spoke. "I know it is what you want as well ... for your actions in our bed were not those of someone resistant to this idea. Do you regret what happen between us Layna?"

Layna met her eyes. "No!" She answered without hesitation. "Never! It was the most ... it was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced Selene! That is why..."

Selene smiled. "That is why it is so hard to understand?"

"Yes ... how did..."

"How do you think I felt when I first discovered it?" Selene asked with a smile. "I saw her in the shower one day. I had gone to thank her for helping me to reclaim what I lost and I saw her in the shower. It was a shock to me at first as well. Tarifa and Aihola are the ones who first helped Lynwe to rediscover herself, long before I came into the picture. She was full of hate and angry at what she perceived the High Coven had made her into. They are the ones who showed her not to think of herself as cursed ... but gifted. They are the ones who taught her to love again. It just so happens I was the one who she ended up loving, and I have thanked the gods every day since that she came into my life. She is my strength ... my purpose for living. What we shared with Tarifa and Aihola ... it was beautiful and passionate ... but once they discovered Isra it was different."

"So I am just a replacement for them?" Layna asked. "Now that Commander Isra has claimed them and made them his mates."

"Layna no!" Selene exclaimed reaching out and taking her hand. "You should know we are not that shallow."

Layna shook her head quickly. "Forgive me ... I..."

Selene squeezed Layna's hand within hers and leaned closer to her on the couch. "We have desired you for months Layna. Ever since you first came to Earth." Selene spoke quickly. "Lynwe as well ... I am just not as reserved as her when it comes to things like that." She said with a smile. "You are the only person to have shared our bed outside of Tarifa and Aihola. And you will be the only one, if what we wish to happen does indeed happen."

"What do you mean?" Layna asked.

"We want to share our lives with you Layna. We want you to share your life with us. We want your daughter to share in our lives, and we in hers." Selene spoke.

Layna looked at her surprise in her eyes. "Lynwe ... Lynwe wants this as well?"

Selene nodded. "Oh yes!" She answered. "Layna she is a Drow ... words do not come easily to her to express herself ... her emotions. She took you tonight with the same passion and intensity as she takes me. Her kisses with you were as sensuous and deep as they are with me. Not even Tarifa and Aihola have experienced what she gave to us tonight. That is how she expresses herself ... with her actions. I have never seen her 'gift' so throbbing with passion and life as it was when we were lavishing it with licks and kisses and taking her as deeply as we could in our throats." Selene saw Layna blush deeply and she laughed softly leaning over to plant a soft lingering kiss on her lips. "Do not be ashamed of the passion and desire you bring out in us Layna. That is how I know she wants you just as badly as I do."

"The future..."

"The future is what we make of it Layna of the Spartans." Selene said. "You are as strong a woman as either of us has ever known, and that is what draws us to you. Your strength and passion and intelligence. Your beauty is secondary to that Layna. Do we make you happy Layna?"

Layna met her eyes. "Happier than I have ever been in my life." She said immediately.

Selene smiled. "And you are much older than both of us Layna. What does that tell you?"

"That ... that this was meant to be." Layna answered. "But ... what about children Selene. I want more children ... do you and Lynwe..."

"Oh yes! And we will have children one day." Selene spoke confidently. "There are many ... possibilities for us to explore. Lynwe and I have discussed them before ... Anja has told me I can still carry children ... but because of what the High Coven did to her Lynwe can not produce the male sperm. She is sterile. That may change in the future ... Anja and her people are geniuses in medical science, and we have not given up hope in that regard. That has not deterred us or our love. We can still adopt ... or if perhaps we find a male that we both are drawn too ... that is another option. It is very possible that Tarifa and Aihola may share Isra with us, for he is a very strong Alpha male, and it is not uncommon among your people for this to happen I understand."

Layna nodded. "There are many men who have been injured in ways that they can not produce children any longer. Male wolves give of themselves to clinics on Apo Prime for this reason."

Selene nodded. "I understand that this was a practice in Earth history long ago as well." She gave a seductive smile. "Tarifa and Aihola have told us Isra is even larger than Lynwe and that prospect might prove very pleasurable in the process if you know what I mean. Imagine being sandwiched between him and our Mistress. Ohhhh ... my!" Selene made a show of fanning herself and rolling her eyes.

"Selene!" Layna exclaimed in feigned shock.

Selene leaned over and kissed her softly, her lips warm and full of desire and passion; that was easy enough for Layna to feel even without her wolf senses. "It does not matter." She said. "These are issues and questions we can address in the future. They are not insurmountable Layna. Not if we are together and we face them together. What we want to hear more than anything is that you wish to be a part of our lives. We would understand if it is not something you can accept ... but it is a question only you can answer."

"I will always be with you?" Layna asked softly.

Selene smiled brilliantly. "Always."

Layna nodded. "Then that is what I wish as well." She spoke confidently and without a moment's hesitation for she had known the answer to that question a long time ago.

Selene's face was animated now and she was about to speak when her eyes saw Lynwe come out of the office with a concerned expression on her face. Layna saw this and they both looked at her. "Mistress ... what is wrong?"

Lynwe moved to the chair across from where they sat; the glass of juice in her hand. Layna noted her long legs and felt a surge of pleasure course through her at Lynwe's powerful but still deliciously feminine abdomen just before she pulled the robe closed as she sat down.

"That was Tareif." She spoke. "Apparently it has been a busy night for the others and ours is not the only action happening. Though ours is considerably much more pleasurable." She stated with a smile looking at them both with desire and love.

"What do you mean?" Selene asked leaning forward now.

"Isheeni and Aelnala were out hunting earlier this evening and were set upon by a male dragon." Lynwe explained seeing their eyes go wider. "He is apparently the brother to the female dragon who carries the rider. He is on the airfield now and incredibly it appears as though he has bonded quite strongly with Tarifa and Aihola."

"Bonded?" Layna gasped. "Like Isra and Aelnala? The Queen and Isheeni?"

Lynwe nodded. "Very much so. According to what Aricia told Tareif, it is a unique bond. Tarifa and Aihola are so closely bound together as one it is hard to tell them apart at times in their manner and speech. Their love for each other and the fact they have shared blood has made their connection quite powerful. This dragon, Roluth is his name; he has become bound to both of them because of this fact. He is as we speak, on the airfield with them, and Isra is seeing to his physical condition. They are hoping to use him to discover where these caches of eggs are." Lynwe sipped her juice. "Also Joarl has gotten a report from one of our frigates; it is currently tracking seven ships on a heading for Earth. Their sensor scans have been mostly inconclusive, but five of the ships are transports that can carry up to three thousand troops each."

"And they are heading here?" Layna asked as this information brought her forward.

Lynwe nodded. "They are still several days away ... but yes. It is not a worry for either Joarl or Aricia at this time. We have an AUTUMN MOON Frigate tracking them and gaining information. If need be this ship can stop them."

"What else Lynwe? I see it in your eyes Mistress." Selene asked knowing that Lynwe had not yet told them everything.

Lynwe met her eyes. "Tareif believes that the information he and Steven obtained this afternoon has led them to where this Kavalian bastard is hiding." She spoke quickly. "They will know more in a few hours and he will contact us."

"They don't need us?" Selene asked.

Lynwe shook her head with a shy smile. "Given my state of dress I believe Aricia deduced what it was we were doing rather quickly. Tareif is not as quick on the uptake in that regard." She said with a grin. "Aricia said we would only get in the way ... and to enjoy ourselves."

Layna looked stunned. "The Queen said that?" She gasped clearly embarrassed.

Lynwe chuckled. "Aricia was born here on Earth Layna. In Sparta. She is not bound by many of the social restrictions we have seen from your people not born on Earth. Given whom her mate is and the fact that she, Anja and Dysea and now Isabella and For'mya share each other whenever they get the chance ... it was rather easy for her to figure it out. Tareif is a man ... he had no clue."

"Tareif missed the fact that Zaala was in love with his very own pilot." Selene stated with a grin. "Sometimes I wonder if perhaps he was hit too hard over the head at some point in his life."

Lynwe laughed. "In Steven's defense ... he did a superb job of keeping that knowledge from him. Though it was a dead giveaway when Zaala practically undressed the poor boy when they returned from the island. And right in front of her father no less."

"So they don't need us tonight?" Selene asked with a sultry voice and twinkle in her eyes.

Lynwe shook her head as Selene slid off the couch and moved over quickly in front of Lynwe settling to her knees. "No ... Aricia said we should check in ... with her in the morning. What are you doing slave?" Lynwe's voice as well was dripping with passion now.

Selene smiled up at her and pulled one side of her robe aside. "If we have the rest of the night Mistress ... I thought we might properly entertain you."

"Selene ... you don't..."

"But we want too ... Mistress." Layna's soft sultry voice caused Lynwe's head to snap around and gaze at her with those amber colored orbs. Layna pulled open the other side of the robe, neatly exposing her 'gift'.

Layna reached out without fear or question now and wrapped her hand around that pulsing black Drow cock, feeling the heat in her fist as it immediately began to thicken and grow to its dominant proportions. She looked up at Lynwe, her blue/green eyes alive with renewed desire.

Lynwe looked at Layna, her amber eyes wide. "Layna you..."

"I've never had ... I've never had a Mistress before." Layna spoke before lowering her head and engulfing that growing ebony shaft completely between her lips and sending Lynwe into heaven. Layna's soft lips wrapped around that thick, pulsing shaft and in one smooth motion she had enveloped three quarters of that, as Selene steeled next to her and extended her warm, moist tongue and trailed it up Lynwe's now throbbing balls. Lynwe gasped loudly, her glass of juice falling from her fingers quickly forgotten as she wrapped her hands within thick silky soft blond and red hair.


EDEN CITY AIRFIELD

Is this the only way Aricia? Isheeni asked. We do not want to endanger the clutches of Roluth's brothers and sisters.

They were once more sitting between the ramps of the two DTs on the airfield. They had spent the last four hours going over this plan and all of them knew it was the only way to find the clutches of dragon eggs that this Maruad held.

What other options do we have? Isra asked now. He sat next to Tarifa and Aihola on the ground, Aelnala just behind him, her head positioned over his shoulder. The carmine colored Roluth sat listening intently, Tarifa and Aihola on either side of him absently stroking his smooth scales and causing his wings to twitch in delight.

Roluth remembered well the words of the violet eyed Spartan only a few hours ago as they walked to the edge of the airfield far from the strange ships. He had thrown up incredible Mindvoice shields so that they could talk privately.

You have entered into a new world Roluth. Isra had told him. The fashion with which this man treats your sister is not normal. You have felt it with Aelnala and me? With Aricia and with Isheeni. We are ... friends ... brothers ... sisters. It is something we discovered a little over a year ago, the bond our kinds share. Can share. It is powerful ... and we work to deepen that every day. Isra placed his hand on Roluth's neck without fear. Aricia and Isheeni ... the King and Torma ... their bond goes much deeper ... I know you can feel it. While we can sense the emotions of our Bonded Brother or Sister, what they feel ... it is almost as if they feel it too. Aricia and Isheeni share a love of their mates that many do not have. I have that with Tarifa ... with Aihola. You will feel it from them as well as you grow and learn. You are bonded with them now, nothing will ever change that. You have shared their thoughts, their experiences, just as they have shared yours.

They ... they have seen many terrible things Isra of the Spartans. Roluth spoke. Yet ... I see you within their minds more than anything. Laughter and desire.

Isra nodded. The same thing Aelnala sees in my mind when I think of them. Your kind is honored and treasured by King Leonidas Roluth. The Elder Mother, Isheeni's mother, and the King ... they have worked long and hard to build what we have become. It has brought an understanding between our kinds that we have never had before. We would die for each other without question or hesitation. But there are rules young Roluth.

Rules?

Isra nodded. Rules you must follow. Rules that we must follow. Our two peoples are as instinctive as any species in the universe, perhaps more so than most. We have learned ... thanks to the King ... to harness that instinct. To not let it rule what we do ... but to keep it close to our hearts. You are young ... these are things you would have learned had your parents been alive ... and not been isolated here on Earth for so long. Things that Syrilth could have taught you had she known of them. Among your kind it is taboo ... a crime of the highest order to plunge on a mated female like Isheeni. The magnitude of that crime only increases because Isheeni carries Torma's clutch of eggs. Isheeni would have been well within her rights to kill you instantly. And make no mistake Roluth, you may be bigger than her, but size is not everything, and Isheeni would have made quick work of you. Isra smiled and looked at him.

There are thousands of dragons ... of your kind Roluth, and you are a handsome young dragon ... no doubt you will find a mate very soon. The Elder Mother has relaxed many of the restrictions she placed on your kind during the war with my father, and many are allowed to mate much younger than before to rebuild your number. You will find a mate ... a beautiful female no doubt ... but you must be patient. You have a bond now with my mates ... Aelnala and I will help you to learn as much as we can. You will find that you will take on some of the traits of your bonded sisters, and their temperament will also help you. They are as capable and as intelligent as they are beautiful Roluth ... that is one of the reasons I love them so.

We are not here to fight you or your sister, any of your siblings. We are here to stop this Maruad and his white skinned friends. Now that we have discovered you and the others ... that is now our primary goal. Saving you and your brothers and sisters will stop Maruad and the others; it will free you to explore what you have never known. And it will allow your brothers and sisters who are not yet hatched to join you and Syrilth in this new world.

I feel strong. Confident now ... Isra of the Spartans. Is that because of what I share with Tarifa and Aihola?

Isra nodded. They are strong and confident women as I have said. We will devise a plan to free your sister Syrilth ... and all of your siblings. Trust is hard to learn Roluth ... I know this better than most. Tarifa and Aihola know it better than most. Let us show you that you can trust us as well. It is better than the alternative I assure you.

Alternative? Roluth asked.

Isra looked at him evenly. We must convince your sister that we are not the enemy. If we can not do that ... the King will come here Roluth. What you have seen Isheeni and Aricia ... Aelnala and I ... what you have seen us do is pitiful in comparison to what he and Torma can do together my friend. Torma is almost eighteen meters long Roluth ... and he weighs close to six metric tons. Isra saw Roluth's rust colored eyes grow large at this information.

So big? Roluth spoke in awe.

Isra nodded. Do not let that knowledge give you confidence. For all his size, I have witnessed Torma fly with the speed and maneuverability of an eagle. You know what that is?

The white and black birds ... yes.

Isra nodded. Torma and the King ... if we can not convince your sister we are friends ... and Maruad decides to fight the King and Torma, he will force Syrilth to serve him. Isra shook his head slowly. Roluth they will swat Maruad and your sister from the sky as if they were children. They will not hesitate, they will not pause, and they will kill them as quickly and efficiently as any machine. Their power as a Bonded Pair is greater than any among us. That is why we must make her see we are not her enemies. And we need you to help us do that.

Roluth drew himself up straighter new purpose filling him. Tell me what I must do.

The first thing you must do ... apologize to Isheeni. Isra spoke. You are young and have never had the proper guidance. That is not your fault and it is not Syrilth's fault. It is Maruad's fault. Isheeni knows this. Apologize to Isheeni Roluth ... befriend her and Aelnala and you will find the wealth of information and knowledge that they can teach you irreplaceable. Then we will plan how to free Syrilth and your other siblings.

Roluth had done just that when the azure blue scaled dragon had returned with the female Spartan Queen Aricia. He had fallen over himself to apologize for his actions, never making excuses, only saying he would strive to redeem himself in her eyes. The words came to him easily ... words he had never spoken before and now suddenly these words and their meaning filled him. This was the first sign to him that what Isra had told him was true. He could feel the emotions of love and support filtering to him from Tarifa and Aihola, the sense of honor and pride coming from the gamboge colored Aelnala.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.