Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 20

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

LYCAVORE

"The grandson of Resumar?" Condar spoke softly looking at where Martin sat on the floor of the cavern. The Persian red haired female sat casually between his legs, one of his arms wrapped around her waist protectively and quite possessively. Lisisa sat an arm's reach away on his right side with Melita next to her. The second dark haired Hadarian female sat very close to Martin's right leg, her arm leaning across his knee, her fingers touching Anja's shoulder. The massive black Spartan sat to his left with the two female elves leaning up against his sides. The monstrous obsidian dragon that had almost caused Condar to lose complete control of his bodily functions sat behind Lisisa, the small blue/black dragon situated between those hugely thick front forelegs that were equipped with wicked looking silver/black talons. He kept rubbing his snout against Lisisa's back and shoulder causing her to smile in contentment. The green scaled dragon beast sat just behind Martin and Anja, occasionally its head dipping close so that she could rub under its huge jaw. "Who ... who would have ever possibly imagined this day would come?"

Helen followed where his eyes were looking and she smiled gently. "Who indeed?"

"Those ... those are dragons?" Condar asked her with awe in his voice. "They are always ... always with them?"

Helen nodded once more. "There are many wondrous things you will discover." She spoke. "And many things that will alter your perceptions of the world around you. Torma and his kind are part of our lives now. Their Mindvoice powers surpass even that of the strongest Mages. Stronger than any of you or those here. They are bonded to Martin and the others in a way that is not easily explainable. It has something to do with the chemistry within each individual body we know that. Not anyone can bond with a dragon. In fact it is a very rare thing and there are less than three hundred and fifty within the entire Union. And it appears as if Torma's son Jeth has now bonded with Lisisa as well."

It had been an eventful last twelve hours. Danny and Visam had led the Lycavorians from the settlement to this cavernous maw, unnaturally formed under the ground of Lycavore. Endith had flown the rest of their group aboard the STRIKER DT, and using the advanced sensors on the ship she and Sivana had found a natural entrance to this cave several kilometers away. With unmatched skill and precision she and Sivana had stopped quickly to pick up Melita and Yuriko since they could not be exposed to the Rubidium Ore radiation in the tunnel and survive, and then they flew the three kilometers from this new entrance into the cave to park the DT where it now rested a hundred meters further up the tunnel. The cavern itself was well over seven kilometers long and six hundred meters tall at its highest point. The strange vessel suspended above the ground, which they all now knew was a ship of some sort, provided the twenty-nine thousand plus Lycavorians shelter and many of them had established homes within the confines of the ship, while others preferred to build their homes along the length of the ship instead. There were dozens of ramshackle buildings set up on either side of the suspended ship, with at least a dozen cooking fires that could be seen just from where they were sitting.

Three entrances had been found over the years across the 1.2 kilometer long ship, two of them open now to the ground of the cavern to allow entry through the long two meter wide ramps. The moment Endith and Sivana had seen the enormous ship, all else was forgotten and along with Tina and several of the engineer trained Durcunusaan they plunged into the interior of the ship with half a dozen excited Lycavorians as their guides. The Lycavorian male who had first removed Tina's equipment and used the opportunity to cop a quick feel of her lush body remained with them, doing his level best to apologize for his actions at every turn. Especially when he witnessed Endith walk boldly up to Tina after leaving the STRIKER and give her a blistering kiss full on the lips, pulling Tina's body tightly against her own.

Many of the Lycavorian people within the tunnel had scrambled to come forward and see the man who was their King, as well as the three massive dragons that fought beside him without question. It was like a wonder to all of them and the word was quickly passing through the throngs of men, women and children that their King ... the blood of Resumar was among them. Many were still filtering by where Martin and the others were sitting just to get a peek at him and the dragons.

Condar looked back to Helen where they sat in their small group. Garpa and Noreu sat with them as well as Nanac, Donus, Visam and Onia. The most senior Alphas and Elders of the Lycavorian people were once more reunited with the First Oracle of the Lycavorian people, something none of them had ever imagined. That it was a woman in front of them and not a man mattered not to them. All of them could sense the memories and wisdom of Canth within Helen, mixed perfectly with her own personality and temperament.

"Is ... is he much like King Resumar Feravomir?" Condar asked her his voice full of interest.

"If the memories of Resumar that Canth passed to me are any indication ... he is far too much like his grandfather." Helen answered with a small smile. "There is much of his father in him though, and I knew his father very well. And then there is just Martin Leonidas. There are times when I believe he has taken the best from both Resumar and his own father and blended those traits into himself. Resumar's wisdom and compassion, his strength of conviction and clarity of purpose, his father's dedication and commitment, his incredible military genius and strength of body, Martin's own devotion to his mates, especially Aricia, and those he considers family. He is the best of all three in one man."

"His scent is over three thousand years old..." Noreu spoke. "Yet he does not act as a wolf with those years would."

"He spent most of those years in suspended animation." Helen replied with a nod. "While his scent and body are technically that old, he has only been truly alive for thirty-three years. And only aware of whom he really was for the last two."

"How ... how is that even possible?" Nanac asked.

"Much has changed in the time you have been here." Helen told them. "There have been advances in science and technology that have made many things possible. You have seen some of it with the High Coven butchers here, but they have purposely limited your exposure in what you see to keep you docile."

"Yet he mingles with vampire scum freely. The one calls him father..." Onia hissed softly. "Lisisa ... who he claims is his own daughter ... she has the blood of vampires in her if what you say is true Feravomir. The blood of the very High Coven Princess who is on her way here now!"

"How can you question what Lisisa says now Onia?" Noreu spoke up. "You can smell the King's blood within her just as surely as I can. All she has told us these past years is true."

"She is still half vampire!" Onia snapped. "Half of our hated enemies Noreu!"

Helen nodded slowly and looked at her. "Yes ... that is true. There is a long story behind that however, and part of that story is Yuriko there and what grew between them. One of his four Queens is a pureblood vampire ... though she has only just coming to see what she means to him. Isabella is the daughter of Veldruk and his pureblood consort." Helen could see the look of horror in Onia's eyes, as well as Nanac. "There is also a full division of highly trained, cloned vampire soldiers that call Earth home and follow Martin Leonidas without question. There are half vampire Drow elf scouts across the Union military, subjected to experiments and tortures by the High Coven that you can't begin to imagine. They follow Martin Leonidas without question and they fought beside him with untold bravery in the Battle for Earth, and every day since. Nearly ten million vampires, purebloods and turned vampires, reside within Lycavorian Union space. They fight beside us, live beside us and we call them friend. As I said ... much has changed. Resumar started our people on a course of change, acceptance and tolerance ... and that course has come full circle with his grandson. If you are a true friend, an ally to Martin Leonidas, he will do everything within his power to help you. If you wish to be an enemy, well he can be that too. Many have discovered in the last year or so it is not wise to have him as an enemy for you will usually end up very dead." Helen stated matter-of-factly.

"His aura ... it is staggering in its power. So pure and ... and wild." Condar spoke softly. "His Mindvoice powers must be..."

"They can not be charted..." Helen finished the statement and saw their eyes go wide. "And we have tried to do just that in the last two years. The normal measuring apparatus we have used for millennia are not able to even read what his abilities are. Or the abilities of Aricia, his Lycavorian Queen of pure blood."

"So it is true what the black skinned Spartan said." Visam spoke. "He has four Queens, one of which is this pureblood vampire you speak of ... this Isabella?"

Helen nodded as her eyes looked over them. "Yes. Aricia is on the planet Earth at the moment with her dragon Isheeni. Earth is the planet that many you see around you call home. It is where they were raised ... in the city of Sparta. The story behind that is long and arduous, and I encourage all of you to read the history of it. Aricia is Martin's youngest, most beautiful and his most beloved Queen, at least in my opinion and that of many others. They claimed each other as Anomes before leaving Earth, conducting the ritual of Gravinolfgreksaan very much by instinct alone." Helen smiled when she saw their looks of surprise at this information. "The pureness of his blood and that of Aricia, it is the highest level to have been measured since that practice began, and since we do not know how pure Resumar's blood was there really is no way to gauge how powerful the two of them will become. Their power only increased when they became bonded with their dragons. Anja ... Anja is Hadarian..." Helen motioned to the diminutive red haired female sitting between Martin's legs. " ... she and Martin's elven Queen Dysea, Martin turned them, claimed all of them under the Assirina Cormunn in fact; and while they are exceptionally powerful and also bound to different dragons, we can at least chart their power and abilities as we know it using the old ways. The drop in abilities from Aricia is quite large, but in terms of Mindvoice skills combined with physical skills, Anja is closest to Martin and Aricia in her abilities.

"She is also Hadarian as is the young woman next to her. Anja is the Hadarian Queen, fully recognized by her people and the entire Union. They are Healers ... able to heal almost any minor or major wound and disease by virtue of their touch upon that person. The planet they come from is surrounded by a nebula that emits a unique radiation that bombards their planet and gives them this gift. His elven Queen Dysea, while physically extremely lethal in her own right, her Mindvoice abilities have manifested themselves differently. It's almost as if her latent talent in the political arena increased more than anything. Her ability to sense things, a person's intent or emotions, has increased to incredible levels." Helen looked at Visam. "And Isabella ... his pureblood vampire Queen ... while her Mindvoice skills are not on the same level as the others, she is extremely capable and just as honored as the others. His elf concubine has only just been turned. Martin did this because assassins tried to kill her and turning her was the only way to save her life. We will not know what effect his blood will have on her for some time. His Queens and concubine ... they love Martin and he loves them all in return, though only Aricia will have the distinction of being the one who he loves most of all. They share everything without question, including Martin and each other." Helen saw the look of surprise in their eyes once more and she smiled before slowly turning her dark eyes on Onia. "And you threatened to take Anja's child from her? The King's child?" Helen shook her head. "What were you thinking woman? You had to have felt the power radiating from her and still you threatened to do this?"

"We ... we did not believe what she was telling us!" Onia protested. "Claiming to be a Queen ... that the King himself was here on Lycavore! What were we suppose to believe?"

"Your instincts for one." Helen spoke sarcastically as if she was scolding her. "Or have you all forgotten how to do that. Anja's aura is more powerful than any of you sitting here now. That fact alone should have given you pause in your actions." Helen shook her head slowly and looked at her. "You are very lucky you still stand there able to speak." She told Onia. "She may be the smallest of his Queens in physical stature, but she has the most volatile tophorh of all of them. You are exceptionally lucky she did not kill you outright for even speaking such a threat, and make no mistake ... she could have done it quite easily had she so desired." Helen looked around their small group letting that information sink into their heads and then she motioned with her hand to those Spartans she could see. (Temper)

"The other Spartans with him are the Durcunusaan. Wolves of the Blood. They are his Hippies Sedla ... his Royal Guard in the ancient language once used in Sparta on Earth; all of them with some of the purest Lycavorian blood in the Union. They are the finest trained force in the galaxy. I should know ... I helped to train all of them in their Mindvoice skills." Helen spoke with a proud smile. "I have instituted the same levels of Mindvoice abilities in the Union as I developed while in hiding on Earth. It is based on a six tier ascending level. The Durcunusaan you see around you, as well as those within the Union that protect others, they all have Mindvoice skills at Tier Six ... the highest level. Condar ... you and the other Elders would be considered a mid-level Tier Four on that same scale. The members of Mjolnir's Hand ... the three hundred Lycavorians bonded to dragons as Martin and Anja are; they would be considered the highest echelon of Tier Six. The Durcunusaan would have swept through this cavern like vada aeverbruth had any harm come to Anja, and her dragon Miath would have quite possibly gone into a rage none of us would have been able to control. I won't begin to relate to you what Martin would have done." (The Plague)

"The same way ... the same way he ... and they destroyed my ancestor Chetak." Nanac snarled softly not looking at Helen.

Helen's eyes narrowed and she looked at him. "You should learn of your ancestors before you defend them Nanac. Chetak was one of the vilest men I have ever known in the over four thousand years of life I have and he was a disgrace to our race!" She growled back viciously. "I was there Nanac! I saw what he had built. Lycavorian women ... our women used like animals! Brutalized and raped against their will by our very own kind! Chetak's very name has become a curse among our people now! He and his son took Martin's Queen of pure blood ... they took Aricia ... they took her and they raped her for days! When Resumar took power he made that practice outlaw! He made it a Casilanjar! It was one of the reasons Chetak was exiled you fool! When Resumar exiled Chetak and those that followed him, they continued that practice and swore a Blood Oath against Resumar for exiling them. Chetak thought to exact that Blood Oath against Resumar's blood ... against Martin Leonidas. Your ancestor was committing genocide against Torma and Miath's kind! Against Dragons! Selling parts of their bodies for profit! I will not begin to relate to you what other atrocities he committed that we did not discover until after he was dead! Do not sit there and defend that man to me! You may be far older than me ... all of you except Donus there ... but I carry Canth's memories inside me. The memories of the First Oracle! I know what it was like in the beginning, and I know what happened between them! Martin Leonidas freed over three hundred and fifty million of our people from Chetak's vile oppression the day he butchered that fool and his son! And then he brought them all back to Apo Prime where our people have called home for over three millennia. He gave them homes ... he gave them work ... he gave them hope for the future. Not because he had too ... he could have just taken Aricia back and left them there living under Chetak's heel. He did it because they were his people!" Helen shook her head and took a deep breath.

"You had better tread very carefully when you speak openly of your ancestor Nanac, for there are few who would want to be associated with that name. Even his youngest son Isra holds the name of his father in scorn. His own blood hates the very thought of his father. It was Martin Leonidas who cursed the name of Chetak in the ancient language, condemned him for all eternity because of his actions. If you defend that man Nanac and he hears you ... you will see just how angry he can become. I have seen it with my own eyes! What you witnessed this day when he came for his Queen..." Helen waved her hand dismissively. "That was nothing compared to the true wrath he has unleashed in the past. I witnessed it the day he slaughtered Prince Xerxes without an ounce of mercy or pity for killing his father and brother, for taking his mother from him! What he did to Xerxes that day still makes many shudder in horror. I saw the full extent of the fury he commands the day he beat Chetak's son Joric to death with his bare hands for violating his most beloved and cherished Queen. The power he used on you earlier ... bah ... that was child's play for him now. He has ... he is able to extend a psychic knife if that is what it can be called, from his fist. He can fling psychic bolts from his hands that do devastating damage. He drove ... he stabbed that psychic knife into Chetak's head and drove him mad by just touching his mind. No ... you don't want to open that door Nanac ... what you will see in there will turn your blood cold with its ferocity."

There was a long moment of silence before any of them could speak, their eyes moving to where Martin was sitting. Condar finally broke that silence. "Feravomir ... we have ... we have practiced this way of mating ... to keep our people strong. To keep us alive." Condar spoke softly looking at her. "Out of necessity ... not out of any sick desire to do this."

Helen nodded slowly and turned to look at him. "And that... that is the only reason any of you still live." She spoke seeing their eyes go wide in shock. "You must understand ... after Resumar's death ... the Lycavorian Union had not been formed yet. It wasn't until Martin's father was killed by Xerxes that we became united as a Union. When that happened they took the law that Martin's father had forged and followed while on Earth as the King of Sparta and they made much of it their own. Spartan law is very different from anything you know. In some ways it was and it still is savage and brutal and unforgiving ... but many of those parts have been discarded over the millennia until now all that remains is law that can still be very harsh at times but it is equal and fair to everyone. The laws in the Union are few my friends, but they are adhered to without question with no regard to one's station or position. It is a different form of the Spartan law that Martin's father followed, but the crime of rape is still foremost among those crimes considered taboo by all of us. It carries with it the most severe and unyielding of consequences. It is not tolerated in any sector of Union territory in any form or shape by any species of the Union." Helen let her eyes linger on them. "What you have done here ... it helped you to survive. To make our people strong here. I know that ... Martin Leonidas knows that. What you must understand now ... it is over. It will not happen anymore for any reason."

"And what of those that are already mated?" Onia asked. "Those that are bound in union for eternity because of children that have been conceived? Will he just dismiss them out of hand?"

Helen looked at her. "As with the woman we rescued from Chetak's empire, he will more than likely leave it up to them to make that decision. If they wish that union dissolved ... it will be dissolved in the eyes of our people and our laws ... instantly and without question. If they chose to remain in that union ... it will be their decision alone, and no one else's. As I said ... many things have changed."

"And us?" Garpa asked. "What of us?"

"What of you?" Helen spoke. "You will be treated with the respect and dignity due you ... again without question. With the exception of perhaps several hundred men and women, you will be the oldest among our people, the very connection to our past that Martin is trying so hard to return to our people. You can give him that connection, and be honored among trillions for it. And you might be surprised at the wisdom the young ones within the Union come seeking from others like yourself. To include the King. Eliani's sister Deia is Prime Minister of the Union my friends ... and Martin spends hours with her learning of the old ways, of government, anything he can learn from her. As do his Queens. He will be the first to tell you that knowledge is the key to everything."

"Deia? Deia still lives?" Noreu gasped.

"She survived ... as did many like I said." Helen spoke with a nod. "And she continues what Resumar started even now."

"So he does not plan to leave us here then?" Condar asked innocently. "He will not take his daughter, you and the others and just go and leave us to our fates?"

Helen looked at them her eyes wide. "Is that what you fear? That Martin will leave you behind?"

"We were left behind once Feravomir." Garpa spoke his voice neutral.

"That action was perpetrated by the High Coven. They told us the planet was dead. We saw what they missiles had done ... and Resumar wept for weeks afterwards. He had no idea any survived hidden in the tunnels and caves." Helen looked at them. "I have touched Martin Leonidas's mind in a way that few outside of his Queens have touched him my friends." Helen spoke softly. "There is one constant that has never changed in his life ... not in the years before he discovered who he was, and not in the time since. One thing that has always been the same in his mind ... in his heart."

"What is that Feravomir?" Condar asked.

Helen stood up with a small smile on her face. "Martin Leonidas will never leave anyone behind! Ever. I would not be a bit surprised if he is right now devising some malda igord scheme to accomplish that goal. You can tell our people that as well ... and insure they are ready to leave at a moment's notice." She bowed her head and began to walk away towards where the ANVIL was parked.

[Mindvoice Shielded] Atropos? Helen reached out within Mindvoice as she walked with measured steps.

Atropos sat with Thomeo and Jobel a meter from his beloved Queen and the others. To his well trained credit he did not flinch or turn when the Oracle's voice entered his thoughts heavily shielded.

Feravomir? He spoke.

Atropos, detail someone to watch Onia and Nanac. I want whoever you choose to be discrete ... but I do not trust those two, or their intentions. They have grown to like the authority they wield far too much and they are hiding something. They are far too accepting of the status quo. And we certainly do not need them fouling up whatever scheme the King is devising to get us all home.

Will we get home Feravomir?

In the time you have been with him Atropos, when have you ever known Martin Leonidas to not succeed when he puts his mind to something?

Atropos thought about that for only a moment. Never.

Helen chuckled within the connection. Then you can be assured Atropos that he will do everything within his power to get us home. All of us. And he will not stop or rest until he succeeds. He trusts you with the life of one of his Queens and the child within her womb does he not?

I believe the King trusts only three completely Feravomir. Queen Aricia, Daniel and Torma. I believe only they truly know what goes on within his thoughts all of the time.

Do you now? Who do you think chose you to be Anja's Captain Atropos?

Atropos's eyes grew a little wider at that. I ... I always thought ... I was told Queen Anja chose me Feravomir.

That is what he told Panos to tell you so it would not appear he was favoring your family because Aricia was his Anome. Helen said. When Panos first asked him who he wanted as Anja's Captain, your name was the only one that escaped his lips. See to my instructions if you would Captain.

Consider it done Feravomir. Atropos replied instantly, his eyes going to where his King sat, a new sense of loyalty blooming within him.


" ... secure Milord." Komirri spoke from the holoimager disc on the ground in the center of the small circle. "We are quite invisible in the shadows of this wonderful crater we have discovered on the moon. And we don't even need to use our Shroud due to the ion particles in the moon's atmosphere. We will appear as a very medium sized rock. I must say sire ... I believe I'm developing quite a flare for these special missions of yours."

Martin chuckled at Komirri's calm demeanor. "Just make sure you let us know when Yuri shows up Komirri. I don't know how many ships will be with her, but you have to believe quite a few. I figure we have eighteen hours until she arrives in system."

Komirri nodded calmly. "As soon as we detect them entering the system I will contact you Milord. If they follow standard High Coven System Entry Protocols it will take those ships eleven point five hours from point of Gate Debarkation to reach us here. And our passive long range scans have shown only one Gate into this system. We will move to drop you additional troops as you requested as soon as the moon peaks in two hours and then return here."

"Very well ... you have the coordinates. Silent drop Komirri, however many you can spare without shorting yourself. Let the others know. And keep me advised." Martin spoke. "Leonidas out."

Yuriko leaned forward as the holo image faded. "Father ... if what Melita says is accurate, and it is Yuri coming here, she will come with her personal Strike Group at the very least, her entire Fleet Group at the most."

Martin turned to the blond haired vampire female that had come with them. "You are sure about what was said?" He asked.

Melita nodded quickly. "Yes." She answered. She saw Martin lower his head and she slowly got her knees under her. "Sir ... Lisisa ... Lisisa has protected me for over two decades. She has raised me when my own parents would not. She has been my friend ... my ... my sister through everything, no matter what was done to her. I have loved her since I was old enough to understand what she was doing for me." Melita saw him look at her again. "I ... I can not help what I am sir ... but that does not make me who I am."

"I know that." Martin spoke meeting her dark brown eyes with his own. Anja's jade green eyes also rested on her from her position between Martin's legs. "I wasn't questioning your motives Melita."

"You ... you weren't?" Melita spoke confused.

Anja shook her head as well now. "No we weren't." She said softly.

Danny chortled from where he sat and Melita looked at him. Anuk was leaning against one side of him, Nayeca against the other. "Sister ... if we questioned your motives ... whether you were Lisisa's friend or not ... you would have been dead a long time ago." Dan spoke casually biting off the piece of protein bar and handing it to Nayeca.

Melita glanced at Anuk quickly and remembered how easily the red haired female elf had subdued her in the settlement gathering hall. She saw those cerulean blue eyes settle on her and Anuk smiled.

"The question you have to answer now Melita..." Anja said leaning forward. "Do you go all the way with this, or do you turn back now? Lisisa considers you a friend ... and the decision you have to make right now, is that friendship worth more to you than the life you have here?"

Melita looked at Lisisa, saw her forest green eyes come to rest on her and her decision was easy. "I will not leave her." She spoke.

Martin nodded. "Then I will make a concerted attempt to keep you from having to kill anyone that you know." He said.

Melita took Lisisa's hand within hers at his words. "Lisisa is the only one I know or am concerned with on this world. Certainly no one else of my kind."

"Not even your parents?" Seanna asked.

"My mother is a whore and my father is a weak fool." Melita snapped. "I have no desire for conquest or power. I would rather find a man who will care for me for who I am inside. Not what I am."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.