Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 16

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

EARTH
ULU NIGHTMOON
LEONIDAS I-CLASS ATTACK CRUISER
COMMAND SHIP FOR EARTH SECTOR
ADMIRAL/COLONEL JAMERL COMMANDING

"I demand that I be allowed to contact my government immediately!" Cho'ta exclaimed. The Zaleisian Minister was not happy as he sat in the large conference room with the others of his delegation. Three heavily armed Spartans were in the room with them, posted at the three entrances. Selene sat on the other side of the table looking at them, Layna standing directly behind her, her right hand wrapped around the pistol grip of her P190, her index finger gently resting on the trigger guard. She was taking no chances with Selene's life now that this Kavalian was loose somewhere and at the first threatening move from any of the idiots sitting across from her she would shoot them where they sat. This knowledge had pleased Lynwe to the point that she had kissed Layna full on the lips, a kiss that Layna had not backed away from and in fact returned with equal vigor.

"That's being arranged for Minister." Selene said evenly. "In the meantime perhaps you can tell me where Mister Talco has disappeared too. I would surely like to speak with him about a great many things."

Cho'ta looked at her. "What are you talking about?" He snapped.

Selene held up the data pad. "He departed Eden City's spaceport with you and your delegation Minister Cho'ta." Selene spoke calmly. "However he did not exit that same transport with you at the Transport Connection Hub to return to your ship. Are you going to sit there and tell me you know nothing about what I'm talking about? Please don't insult my intelligence Minister, I can show you the security footage if you wish?"

Cho'ta leaned across the table at glared at her, doing his level best to intimidate Selene as best he could. "I resent being accused of anything illegal and I resent being treated in this way. I wish to contact Prime Minister Deia herself and lodge a complaint! I was told that the elven Administrators of Earth were civilized."

Selene leaned back in her chair and glanced quickly to where Layna stood and then at where she knew the small security cam was directed into the room. She turned back to Cho'ta. "Is there something you wish to tell me Minister? I will warn you however, my patience is not infinite? Right now I have the evidence to charge you and every member of your delegation with espionage against Earth and by virtue of that against the United Lycavorian Union, of which Earth is a member world." Selene leaned forward in her chair. "I abhor being lied too Minister Cho'ta, it tells me that you don't respect me. And considering the respect and friendliness with which we greeted you and your delegation from the moment they arrived on our world, not to mention the honesty with which we conducted our negotiations, your actions now do nothing more than to seriously make me very angry. You wouldn't like me when I am angry Minister. I'm a woman ... an elf and a vampire, and that makes me very unpredictable."

Aricia stood next to Tarifa in the anti-room of the lounge watching on the large monitor, Admiral Jamerl with them and standing to Aricia's right side. Tarifa chuckled when she heard Selene's words.

"He's good Tarifa." Aricia spoke softly.

"Yes he is, but Selene's better." Tarifa said with a smile. "She has the uncanny ability to drive people crazy with her patience and calm. She's done it to me and Nya Istel on more than one occasion, and it's Lynwe's biggest complaint about her. She drives Lynwe mad with her patience. Cho'ta's getting nervous now."

Aricia nodded in agreement. "Yes he is. It appears he has much to hide, and I intend to find out what it is."

Jamerl leaned forward. "Every microsecond of the security footage has been gone over Milady. The Kavalian did not get off the transport at the hub; I've seen the footage myself three times. It returned to Eden City one hour later."

Aricia nodded. "This means he is long gone." She stated.

"How could he have gotten off the base?" Jamerl asked. "War Master Tareif is extremely security conscious and that base is practically his home. No one moves around that airfield or any of the surrounding facilities without the proper credentials. He has seen to that."

"Perhaps getting onto the base and moving around on it is difficult Admiral." Aricia spoke.

Tarifa turned to look at Jamerl. "But not getting off." She finished what Aricia started. "Talco must have gone directly to the nearest entrance and left the airfield. My father is going crazy as you say Admiral, more because he is upset with himself than with anyone else. The entire airfield is locked down while they review the security footage and question everyone near where the transport landed."

"This Minister Cho'ta knows why this man was here Tarifa." Aricia spoke softly. "What was this Kavalian's name?"

"Talco." Tarifa answered immediately. "We ... Charles noticed it first, but Aihola and I did not like his scent. It was..."

"Untrustworthy?" Aricia said.

Tarifa looked at her. "Yes." She spoke. "Selene has always been able to pick up when something disturbs Nya Istel or I. We are very close in many ways and it gives us the ability to be able to read each other quite well."

Aricia nodded. "Cho'ta knows why this Talco is here." She said again. She looked at Jamerl. "I want new orders sent out to all Fleet Groups within range of Earth Admiral. They are to stop and search every ship that is bound for Earth no matter what flag they fly. Is that clear?"

Jamerl nodded. "I'll make it so my Queen."

Tarifa looked at her. "What are you thinking Aricia? Advanced scout for something?" She asked.

Aricia nodded slowly. "I believe so yes. Admiral ... everything you have told us about this species. The Kavalians? It's all true correct?"

Jamerl nodded. "I can have the information made available to you in minutes Milady." He answered. "All I need is your order to declassify the intelligence chips and distribute them."

Aricia nodded. "I give you that order now. Arrange this intelligence and transmit it to Tareif and Isra on the surface. Aihola and Lynwe are reaching out to their Drow contacts." She smiled. "That is one advantage that we have that no one will ever think to question."

"What's that?" Tarifa asked.

"They will assume that the Drow are like any other elves." Aricia said looking at her. "No one knows that Aihola is half vampire because of the Coven experiments on her. No one knows she is half wolf because of Dekton and now that Isra has claimed the two of you and his blood runs in your veins, her abilities will be triple what they normally are. Much like yours."

Tarifa nodded at her words remembering the conversations she and Aihola had had with Isra while lying in his arms. "The purer the blood the stronger we are." She said softly. "Ever since he claimed me on Enurrua I have felt stronger and my perceptions broader. Nya Istel as well, since he claimed her." Tarifa's eyes grew wide in a look of horror. "Aricia ... oh forgive me!"

Aricia took Tarifa's hand quickly and smiled. "Forgive you for what?" She asked her with those smiling azure colored eyes. "Enurrua is where Martin and I discovered the true depth of our love for each other Tarifa. It's where we discovered Torma and Isheeni and the roles they now play in the lives of us all. That is what I remember of Enurrua." She said. "I will never regret that as long as I live. You have nothing to be sorry for."

"And we can use the skills of the Drow in ways that no one is wise too." Tarifa spoke after a minute.

"I demand to speak with a representative of the Lycavorian Union so that I may file a formal complaint!" Cho'ta nearly shouted now drawing their attention back into the room.

Aricia grinned. "I believe that is my cue." She spoke.

Tarifa smiled and moved to the door, her hand activating the panel. Cho'ta and his aides turned as the hidden door slid open and Tarifa exited the dark room.

"What is the meaning of this?" He bellowed as he watched them enter the lounge. "I demand..." His words were caught in his throat when he saw Aricia step from the room. There were very few who did not now know what Aricia looked like after the events on Enurrua over a year ago. Many of the Net Channels had carried the story of what she had endured and how the Lycavorian King had brought down an entire government and Empire to get her back. And it was no secret that she was now a member of the dragon unit that the Lycavorian King had formed with the dragons that had called Enurrua home. "Queen ... Queen Aricia." He was finally able to gasp out.

"Yes we heard you Minister." Aricia spoke as she came fully into the room. "So ... here I am." She declared stepping up to stand between Tarifa and Selene as Selene got to her feet. "Lodge your formal complaint Minister. I will see to it that it is filed in the proper way, and then I will inform your government that you are being held on three counts of espionage within Union space. I will inform them you are responsible for transporting suspected terrorists into United Lycavorian Union territory and facilitating their actions on a member world." Aricia stepped closer to Cho'ta. "And I will tell them I will send them the remains of you and your fellow delegates after I have you executed. You have not done your homework Minister Cho'ta, or this Kavalian Talco did not give you all the information he should have."

"Milady ... I don't know ... I don't know what you mean." Cho'ta spoke as he tried to dig himself out of the problem he was in. Perhaps he could confuse the young Queen into thinking he and his aides were above espionage charges.

Aricia's next words laid that to rest quickly.

"Minister ... when it comes to spies and those who would do harm to who we consider family, my mate and King Martin Leonidas, well we speak with one singular voice." Aricia said confidently. "I will give you one hour to decide to tell us everything that you know and what you were told by this Talco. After that one hour, I will obtain the information in ways which, quite frankly, you have not even imagined. You and your aides will cease to exist, your government will be told you were executed for espionage, and I will send you to a very dark prison cell here on Earth to have the information extracted from you by other means. It is your decision. Make it quickly Minister, for I am a Spartan woman first and foremost and I am not known for having a whole lot of patience."

Cho'ta's face became worried and he glanced at where Selene and Tarifa were standing side by side with small smiles on their faces.

Selene shrugged. "You had your chance to do it the easy way." She spoke softly. "My way was the easy way."

"One hour Minister." Aricia spoke. "And do not for a moment think that I will not do exactly as I have said I will do. That would be an even larger mistake on your part. One that you most definitely would not survive."

Aricia spun around and moved to the main door, walking through it as it slid open, Tarifa and Selene directly behind her, while Layna backed out of the door.


EDEN CITY AIRFIELD
AIRFIELD COMMAND AND CONTROL CENTER

"There!" Tareif exclaimed his finger stabbing at the large monitor in front of where he stood in the air conditioned Command Center.

Steven sat around the small console to Tareif's left, his hands working the computer control station. The incidents were considered a high priority lock down and only those War Master Tareif trusted completely were privy to what was happening across the base. Steven happened to be one of those men, mainly in part to his status as Tareif's personal pilot, not to mention his keen mind and skills with computers, but also because of the deep and loving relationship he was involved in with Tareif's youngest daughter Zaala.

Tareif had been shocked to learn of their relationship at first, but his experiences with Tarifa and Isra had tempered his more protective instincts and he had spoken with his wife Palina before saying anything. Palina had known all about Steven, as he was sure she had from the start. He knew his youngest daughter was something of an upstart and very rebellious by nature. She was also what he deemed as a little loose with her affections, and not in the least bit shy about bedding with a man strictly for pleasure. Palina had told him this was not the case with Steven, and his wife and elven mate of over three hundred years had been very surprised as well when Zaala had first come to her asking how she would know if she was in love with a man. Zaala had told her mother everything then, to include the fact that she did not care that Steven was human, and that she would outlive him by many centuries. Steven treated Zaala as if she was a Queen in her own right, and that she was an elf did not bother him in the least.

Most of the original elves created by the man they all now knew as The Guardian of the Line of Leonidas on Earth were long dead now, but their children lived on and would for centuries. Tareif and Palina were first generation descendants of the original elves Walter created, and Tareif knew that elves, female elves in particular, were genetically engineered by Walter to be exceptionally desirable to men in every way. This purpose was passed down to the female children of elves, their daughters born just as breathtakingly beautiful as their mothers and grandmothers. Tareif also knew without question that Steven loved his youngest daughter not because she was an elf, but because of whom she was. He had seen the way he held Zaala in his arms, the way his eyes looked upon her, and it was the same way Isra looked at Tarifa.

Complete and utter devotion.

Tareif moved closer and stabbed his finger at the monitor again. "There Steven. Focus on this man and enhance the image. He is in a restricted area, and I see no pass at first glance."

Steven did just that, his hands dancing across the computer console with practiced ease and they watched the grainy picture of the figure come into better focus. "He's definitely not wearing a Union uniform." Steven spoke adjusting their view as Isra stepped closer. "And no flight suit either."

Isra touched the screen. "Tareif is right; he's not wearing a security badge anywhere in the open. No one on this base would do that would they Tareif?"

Tareif shook his head. "Everyone knows to keep their security badges in full view. I've pounded that into their heads enough times over the last months. My people know this Isra."

"Steven..."

"This is the South East entrance." Steven spoke. "I can't get a better angle, but I can tell you he isn't human, Lycavorian or elf. The body temperature and genetic code scanners at all the entrances are all programmed with that information. You can see they are not registering."

"The South East entrance exits into the area of Eden City closest to the reservoir." Tareif stated. "And it is the closest route into the mountains."

"He's had sixteen hours." Isra spoke quickly. "It would be a waste of time to send out search teams into this area. He has either found his way out of the city or he has gone totally underground."

Steven played with the controls and his face wrinkled somewhat as he brought into focus the face of another figure. This person stood on the outside of the gate entrance. "Tareif ... Tareif isn't this ... isn't that the asshole that confronted Tarifa outside the Command building before that dragon attacked?"

Tareif and Isra moved closer to the monitor, gazing at it intently. "Steven can you clear it up anymore?" Tareif asked.

"Hold on ... let me try it from the gate angle." Steven answered switching the feed he was getting to the one directly from the gate entrance that was looking out over the area outside the security fence. "There!" He exclaimed as he centered the clear shot of the male elf in the screen.

"Anlain!" Tareif snarled.

Isra's head snapped around and he looked at Tareif, his violet eyes opening a little wider, dilating to hard points of intense concentration. "The ... the elf who forced Tarifa to..." He began to speak.

Tareif looked at him, detecting the barely controlled anger that was suddenly projecting from Isra. Isra knew about what Anlain had done. The crimes he committed against not only himself, but the heinous crime he perpetuated against his daughter Tarifa. Isra knew this, and there before his eyes Tareif saw the simmering anger and hatred that a Spartan would have for anyone who hurt their mate. And the pain that Anlain would suffer if he ever fell into Isra's hands.

Tareif nodded slowly. "Yes ... that is him." He answered. "And the only reason I can think that he would be standing outside this particular gate is because he helped this Talco person get off the airfield, and he either helped him get out of the city, or he is hiding him."

"He disappeared after the attack." Steven spoke quickly. "Same with that idiot from New Miami."

Isra looked at Steven. "The idiot from New Miami is human Steven."

Steven's face twisted into a pained grimace. "That tells me he is a bigger idiot that I first thought. Apparently ... nut jobs like these like each other's company."

Isra grinned as did Tareif. "So it appears." Isra spoke.

"There is also no way to track them once off this base." Tareif spoke.

Steven looked at him. "Well ... that might not actually be true." He said. He watched as both men turned completely to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Tareif asked.

"I guess it doesn't really matter now that you know about Zaala and me." He spoke with a sheepish grin.

"What doesn't matter?" Isra said barely able to keep his own smile from showing.

"There are ... there are two people in Eden City that ... they basically get places for people who don't want to be found to stay discretely. When Zaala and I would meet and we wanted to make sure you wouldn't ... that you wouldn't find out, it was usually at one of these locations." Steven spoke.

"These people are criminals?" Isra asked.

Steven shook his head quickly. "No. They are not involved in anything illegal. One of them is a woman in her seventies for Christ sakes! They ... they control and run almost all of the brothels in Eden City."

"You took my daughter to brothels!" Tareif almost shouted his eyes wide.

"NO!" Steven declared. "They were who helped me to find some really nice apartments to take her where we could spend a weekend or two or three days together! I would never take her to a brothel! I had to do it that way because whether you want to admit it or not, you have eyes everywhere Tareif!"

"This ... this practice is not illegal in Eden City. It is taxed and regulated and the females all take part in it willingly." Isra spoke looking at Tareif.

Tareif looked at him quickly. "And how would you know this?" He demanded.

Isra chuckled. "You don't think your daughters know about it?" He said. "They are the ones who made sure it was taxed and that certain guidelines were followed for those who chose to work in this business to keep them safe."

Tareif looked at them. "The mate of two of my daughters knows about these places, and the man who wishes to be the mate of my youngest daughter has taken her to such places. What am I suppose to think?"

"I never took Zaala to a brothel!" Steven barked.

"Steven ... you know these people?" Isra asked still smiling at Tareif's stern expression.

"I know where to find them." Steve replied. "If anyone has tried to get a place to stay and be discrete about it, they'll know."

"Then let us go visit them." Tareif growled. "And you can explain to me again just why I should let you take my daughter as your wife."

Isra laughed at the expression on Steven's face as he got to his feet and they headed out of the airfield command center.


ELEAR
WAINN CITY CONSTABLE CENTER

"I'm sorry my Queens, but the report turned out to be an overly concerned mother." The older elf Constable spoke as he looked up from his desk at where Dysea and Isabella stood.

"Explain that to us." Isabella spoke as she and Dysea settled into the two chairs across from the man's desk.

The elven Constable reached across his desk with two data pads. "Four days ago this female elf was reported missing by her mother. Apparently she returned early from a vacation that her mother discovered and she could not contact her. She tried for a full day before contacting the Constable's office in the capital that referred it to me."

Dysea looked up from the pad. "The mother waited only a day?" She asked.

The Constable nodded. "She was making quite the stir it seems, so I went to this young women's home. Her name is Va'nimia and she is a teacher of the arts at Wainn University, quite an attractive young woman as well."

"What did you find when you went to her home?" Isabella asked.

"Nothing. She wasn't there." The Constable answered. "Several of her neighbors last saw her in the local market three days before, and there were some items of clothing missing from her drawers and closet, but nothing to indicate anything had happened to her."

"What types of clothing?" Isabella asked.

The Constable smiled. "The types I wish my mate would wear more often." He spoke quickly, then his brain caught up with him and his face looked horrified. "OH ... forgive me my Queens! I..."

Dysea held up her hand with a smile. "We do not take offense Constable." She said quickly. "Have no fears. You are certain that was all that was taken?"

The man nodded quickly. "There were some lotions and scented water crystals from the bathroom that were gone."

"How do you know that?" Dysea asked.

"They are similar to what my mate has at home my Queen." He replied. "Not things that you would gather first if you were abducted."

"I agree." Isabella said looking at Dysea. "Was there anything else?"

"Well I put out a bulletin just to cover all my options." The Constable told them. "I canceled it this morning."

"Why?" Bella asked quickly.

"The young woman contacted my office this morning." He answered. "She was quite embarrassed by the entire ruckus her mother caused and she wanted to let me know that she was indeed fine and staying a few days with someone she had met recently."

"Someone?"

The Constable nodded. "From her tone of voice and the shyness with which she spoke, a male someone."

"What makes you say that?" Dysea asked.

"I have been doing this for nearly seven hundred years my Queen. I have picked up some things over the years." He replied.

"I wasn't implying otherwise Constable." Dysea told him with a smile. "And that is the reason I asked, because I do not have the experience you do."

The man met her emerald eyes surprised that his Queen would admit such a thing and the rumors he had heard about Dysea being extremely open and easy to talk with seemed to be very true. He smiled and reached over to the left taking the second data pad.

"She gave me an address where she is so that her mother wasn't concerned." He spoke. "I looked into it and it is an estate on the outskirts of Wainn owned by Imperium Engineering Systems. I have sent two men to this estate to question her. That is your company isn't it Milady Isabella?" He asked looking at her.

Isabella looked at him quickly. "Yes ... yes it is. I wasn't ... I wasn't aware we owned any property on Elear however."

The Constable nodded. "It was purchased twenty-nine years ago."

Dysea looked at her. "Bella... ?" She asked.

"It is a company that I founded with those who defected with me after we came to the Union." Isabella answered looking at her. "We own property on many planets, including Apo Prime. Most of the property is minor estates for our engineers to work. I haven't been involved much with the day to day running of the company for almost a hundred years now. I let my people handle it."

"IES has a corporate office here in Wainn Milady." The Constable spoke. "It's been open for two decades now. They are assisting in the developing of several of our commercial projects in the Northwest Hemisphere. A new one was started just last year."

Isabella looked at him with a smile. "Perhaps I will visit them." She said.

The Constable leaned back. "I was going to file the case Milady." He spoke. "Do you wish me to keep it open?"

[Mindvoice Shielded] Bella ... what is it? Dysea asked.

I don't know ussta she-elf. Isabella replied. Something doesn't seem right.

It is a legitimate company isn't it?

Oh yes. Isabella replied quickly. I began it myself with three men and a woman who were older than me, but who desperately wanted something more than what my father offered them. All of them brought their families out and we started this company as a means for the vampires who came with us to be able to support ourselves. It is very successful Dysea, particularly in the field of Bio-Agriculture.

Then why do you seem hesitant Bella.

There were four planets that we said we would never purchase property on because of the horrors my father perpetrated on them. Elear is one of them. Isabella spoke.

You said you have not been part of the day to day activities for a hundred years though. Dysea said.

Yes ... but I find it odd that I was not informed of the decision to purchase property on Elear by the others.

Do you want to visit this corporate office?

We have that cult rally to attend.

Lexi and I can go to that. Dysea spoke. This seems to be bothering you Bella...

It's just odd that is all.

Dysea turned to the Constable. "You may close the file Constable. We do thank you for letting us know about what happened however."

The man nodded. "It was an honor to finally meet you my Queens. He spoke getting to his feet. "Whatever I can do for you during your stay here?"

"Isabella would like the address of the estate." Dysea spoke. "I would like to ask you some further questions in regards to this Order of Arte."

The Constable met Dysea's eyes. "So that is why you have come to my city Lady Dysea? To investigate them?"

Dysea glanced quickly at Isabella before looking back at him. "What do you mean?"

The Constable sat back down. "It is well known Lady Dysea that you and Queen Isabella are never far apart, and that you operate as..." He spoke looking at them. "You operate with one mind. If you both are here in Wainn it can only be because you are investigating this Order of Arte and their practices."

"Have they broken any laws?" Dysea asked quickly.

"That depends on what you consider law my Queen." He replied.

Dysea looked at Isabella once more before turning back to him. "Perhaps you should explain that?"

The man looked at Isabella and held out the data pad. "The address to the estate and the corporate offices of IES Lady Isabella."

Isabella took the pad and looked at Dysea.

[Mindvoice Shielded] Go my love. Dysea spoke. I will inform you of what I discover.

Isabella nodded and got to her feet. She stepped up to her and squeezed Dysea's shoulder gently. I will tell you what I discover as well ussta she-elf.

Dysea smiled and nodded at her as she headed out. She turned to the Constable. She could detect no lies coming from this man and he seemed to be genuinely willing and eager to help. "So tell me Constable. What information can you give me on this Order of Arte?"


Va'nimia gagged slightly as she felt his fingers entwine tightly within her long hair and gently push her head lower on his groin. Tears came to her soft blue eyes but she didn't fight him, she didn't want to fight him, as more of his thick cock pushed into her throat. Va'nimia knelt before him on the floor, his hips on the edge of the bed, her firm ass cheeks grinding into the heels of her feet as she shuddered continuously in passion. Her arms were extended up the length of his powerful abdomen and chest, her manicured nails gently digging into the skin of his chest, her large breasts pushed tightly against his pulsing hot balls. The insides of her thighs were soaked with her own sweet slickness and the remnants of his last explosion into her, and as her full lips anchored firmly around the base of his thick ten inch cock, Va'nimia felt the ripples of the small orgasm course through her. Her soft blue eyes glanced up, small tears rolling from the corners as she looked along the span of his rippled, washboard hard stomach and powerful chest, gazing up at his face. Va'nimia shuddered even more in orgasmic release when she saw the look on his face.

His very handsome face she had decided long ago.

Vonis's eyes had already changed, his fangs extended as he entwined his fingers even more in her soft thick hair. It was like satin wrapped around his fingers and gently caressing his lower abdomen and he heard her gag only slightly as her lips engulfed his entire organ to the base. He had taken her in the confines of the small shower only minutes ago, yet he was as hard as steel once more as she lavished his cock with attention. He had carried her to the bed after leaving the shower, his only intent to lay her on the sheets and then return to wash his body, but the last ebbs of her orgasm were shuddering through her as he walked, and before he knew what was happening she was on her knees before him lapping at his semi hard cock with barely contained need. Vonis had barely made it to the edge of the bed before the pleasure from her soft lips and talented tongue made his legs buckle and he all but fell onto the bed himself hissing as the pleasure seethed through him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.