Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

MJOLNIR'S HAND

"A Firespitter? Are you sure Isra?" Martin asked from the chair in his large Ready Room off the bridge of MJOLNIR'S HAND.

The stars filled the large view window, the desk against the wall with two couches across from it. The small credenza was pushed up against the opposite wall with several holoimages of Androcles and Aricia, as well as Anja, Dysea and Isabella resting on top of it. The wall was adorned with framed still pictures of Torma and Isheeni, as well as Arzoal and two photos of their island palace on Apo Prime. Martin had left the decorating to Aricia and his other Queens, having no desire to attempt something with which he had no taste.

Martin walked around the large, life sized holoimage of Isra and went to the dispenser where he entered the code for a large mug of coffee while Isra's image turned and followed him.

"Aelnala is certain sire." Isra replied. "Judging by the molt of skin, she estimates the age at nearly three thousand years, and a size roughly as large as, or perhaps larger than her. Now that Lohana has returned with our DT, I'm having her run additional tests, but I trust Aelnala completely."

Martin nodded. "As do I." He answered. "And you believe this Spartan is riding the dragon?"

"It would explain why there have not been any indications of the killer dropping the bodies." Isra spoke. "I have reviewed the sensor logs for the entire eastern seaboard, specifically the southern portion, and there is no sign of any sort of water craft or aircraft approaching the areas we have determined where the first bodies were dropped. I am having the locations further north checked for the second two bodies, but I expect to find the same thing. We, as Bonded Pairs, do not show up on any type of sensor scan sire, you know this, especially if we are under psychic shielding as we are when we fly."

"And it would explain how the bodies were dumped without detection." Martin said with a nod of agreement.

Isra nodded as well. "Sire ... I have to ask ... is it ... is it possible that it is a member of Mjolnir's Hand?"

Martin shook his head immediately. "Impossible. I didn't authorize any of them to leave Apo Prime for this entire past year while we were training. You and Andreus would have detected anyone who did not appear for training. Arzoal, The Oracle and I thoroughly vetted those chosen Isra, you know that."

Isra nodded. "I know sire but I had to ask. That question will most certainly come up from others here on Earth."

"We are sure there is a rider?" Martin asked.

"It is too much of a coincidence Milord, to discover this so close to where two of the bodies were discovered? Aelnala agrees with me on that. We are going to move down the beach in the morning and search the first two areas tomorrow, and then we are going to inspect the old vampire school you destroyed." Isra answered.

"Tarifa and Aihola?" Martin asked.

Isra paused for a moment. "I will keep them with me Milord." He answered finally. "Their home in Eden City is too exposed ... and I ... I feel better knowing they are closer to Aelnala and I, where we can protect them."

"And this request you submitted early this morning? I received it from Deia an hour ago? What do I make of this?" Martin asked.

Isra looked up quickly. "You may ignore it sire. I will not leave my duty unfulfilled now. I may not be able to win their hearts back, but I will do what you sent me here to do. I am the only one ... I am the only one they will listen too, as crazy as that sounds."

Martin nodded with a smile. "Let it play out my brother." Martin spoke. "I told you they were two of the most obstinate women I've ever met. And Tareif is a bear. He hits pretty hard for an elf doesn't he?"

Isra smiled and rubbed his jaw line. "Yes ... I'm finding that out."

"You think there might be something worth investigating at this school? I thought the nuke destroyed all the structures?" Martin asked.

"It is possible. Over flights have detected heat signatures, and that is why we will search it tomorrow. There are some smaller structures that remain that were not near the epi-center of the blast you initiated. What I can't determine about this dragon and its rider, is why come to the beach where the bodies would eventually land, once he had already dropped the bodies offshore for the currents and tide to take care of?" Isra said.

Martin leaned against the bulkhead of the ship, staring out at the stars. "There is only one of two reasons that I can suspect." He answered. "Either he is mocking us by being so bold, or he does not yet know you and Aelnala are on Earth."

"Word has already spread to North America that we have arrived." Isra spoke shaking his head.

"Yes ... but had it gone out by the time the bodies were dropped last night?" Martin asked him. "It would have had to spread by word of mouth, since the graduation ceremonies are not allowed to be recorded or transmitted. Have Jamerl check all outgoing transmissions from Sparta over the last two nights Isra. Record and review all of them. It's a violation of privacy I know, but at this moment it is needed."

Isra nodded. "I will inform him. Tarifa and Aihola will not like it."

"Tough!" Martin snapped. "You tell them to contact me if they have a problem with that. And tell Lynwe to blanket Selene with security if she hasn't already done so. I want triple the security on everyone of importance, to include anyone in Tarifa's family. Hwia is the closest to family that Aihola has now, so cover her as well. Have Panos or Lander arrange it."

Isra nodded. "I will arrange that first thing in the morning."

"We'll be returning to Apo Prime by tomorrow mid day." Martin spoke. "I will contact Arzoal and have her come to Apo Prime so that we can talk about this. Did you ever hear of your father or brothers ever getting a Firespitter egg off Enurrua?"

Isra shook his head. "Not that was mentioned openly sire. The eggs were more valuable than the bones I understand, and if they were able to obtain a Firespitter egg, they never told anyone. The other question ... how did a Spartan come to be riding this dragon? And how did this dragon get to Earth. Only someone highly skilled with the Nehtes could inflict the damage we have seen on the elves. Commander Layna concurs with me on that, the strikes are too precise and exact to be an amateur. And you know well the level of Mindvoice ability required to bond with a dragon deeply enough to allow such interaction."

Martin nodded. "I'll have Vistr and Vengal begin searching through records of all Spartans who either failed their last trial or were expelled near the end of their training. That would at least explain the level of training required for the Nehtes." Martin said. "Send me the names of the Spartans you have listed as potential suspects, but keep your surveillance very discrete. If they are bonded to a dragon, they will be able to detect anyone watching them if we are not careful."

Isra nodded. "I have already pulled back the surveillance on those individuals to a wider area. Our agents will not be detected; I have used the Drow after conferring with Lynwe and Hwia. She is..." Isra shook his head trying to find the word. "I would not want this Lynwe for an enemy Milord." He said finally.

Martin grinned. "Neither would I my friend, neither would I. You are learning quickly Isra, using the Drow in that manner." He said.

Isra smiled and he was silent for a moment before looking at his King in the transmission. "Martin ... I..."

"Does your blood still burn for them Isra?" Martin asked him.

"It burns brighter now than it did a year ago Milord." Isra answered without hesitation.

"You are a Lycavorian Alpha male Isra and if you let Tareif get in your way, I will kick your mida when I see you again, especially if you let him stand between you and them. Their blood still burns for you Isra, which I'm pretty sure you can smell, don't let Tareif come between what all of you desire. I'll beat you silly if you do, and that will be after Aricia, Anja and Dysea stomp on you for letting them get away." Martin spoke. "Do you want me to speak with Tareif?"

Isra looked at him, his violet eyes sparkling even in the transmission, and he smiled. "No Milord ... he is Tarifa's father, and he has become a surrogate father to Aihola. I will do what I must to win over their father, as is our way, but I have decided right now to not let him stop me from finding out if I am what they want. I will contact you after we have searched the ruins of this school tomorrow." He spoke.

"You and Aelnala stay alert for everything." Martin spoke.

Isra nodded. "We will."

Martin nodded as the transmission ended and he stood looking at the stars for a long moment before setting his coffee down and moving for the door. He was hungry and everyone was waiting in the forward lounge for him.


Sangria did not know what to make of everything so far, and the not knowing was driving her crazy more than anything else. She sat on the large comfortable couch and looked around the stateroom she was in. The Spartan Belen had escorted her here after leaving the medical center. Her 'sister' had definitely been thorough, subjecting her to a dozen different tests and giving her four injections. Sangria had endured it, allowing the injections because she knew they would do nothing to harm her if they wanted the information in her head. Anja had been correct in that Sangria had the ability to detect the level of healing power within Hadarians, and though she had run across a few in her travels in the Wild, Anja surpassed all of those few combined together.

Anja had tried to draw her into conversation several times, but each time Sangria had grown quiet and refused to be baited into talking. When the exam was finally over, Anja had looked disappointed and saddened, and as she left the center she had glanced back over her shoulder to see Anja settle at the desk and drop her head into her hands, almost in tears. Belen had led her to this stateroom and told her there were clothes that should fit her and he would return in an hour to collect her to go to the lounge and eat. Once in the room alone, Sangria had set about trying to detect any listening or recording devices set up, and after twenty minutes of searching and discovering none, she gave up. Twice she had opened the door to her stateroom to see one guard, and each time he had simply asked if she was ready to go to the lounge to eat. She had gone to the computer console in the room and found that it was not locked out, and the only information she could not access was in regards to weapons and defenses among other things of that nature. She quickly copied a schematic of the ship onto a black pad and tucked that into her sleeve after studying the lay out of the landing bays and where they were. If she could get her hands on one of those STRIKERs, she could go anywhere she wanted in the universe, or sell the ship on the black market for a fortune. The STRIKERs were one of the most closely guarded secrets within the Union, mainly because they were programmed to self destruct if their pilots were captured or killed. She had no doubts she could bypass that little system and steal one easily.

Something nagged at her though. Something in the pit of her stomach told her these men and women were not going to hurt her. They weren't going to use her as everyone in her life had used her. Sangria had stopped trusting so many years ago, she no longer remembered what it felt like to trust someone else. And something told her that this Anja was her sister, and it screamed inside her chest for her to take that chance and discover if perhaps all of this was true. Could she leave behind the only life she had ever known, regardless of the pain it had caused her, and still caused her? Could she leave behind that... ?

Pain.

Sangria lifted her right arm and looked at her hand. It didn't shake anymore. She quickly rolled up the sleeve of her shirt and the ugly eight inch scar that had glared back at her for more years than she could remember, was now nothing more than a faint white line that almost disappeared against the tan of her skin. The Kochab Bounty Hunter, who had given her that scar for not letting him stick his lizard cock in her ass, was now dead, but his blade had cut deep, and damaged some nerves in her arm that caused her hand to vibrate ever so slightly. That vibration was gone now, and she made a fist with her fingers, feeling the strength that had returned with the repairing of the nerves.

Anja had done this ... ever so discretely ... ever so normally, so casually in fact, that Sangria had not taken notice of it until now. The best doctors in the Wilds had told her she would always have that scar, and now it was all but gone, blending into the skin of her arm almost perfectly.

The chime from the door startled her and she jumped from the couch, reaching for where she normally wore her hand blaster. It was gone obviously, and this fact brought Sangria out of her moment of thoughtful reflection. They had taken her weapon, which meant they considered her a threat, which meant that she was still a prisoner no matter how they sugarcoated it.

She moved to the door and touched the panel, watching as it slid aside to reveal Belen. He was dressed in a new uniform, without the added body armor she noted, and she could now see even more of his muscular build. Yes ... he was very pleasing to the eyes.

"I came to see if you would like to go to the lounge for dinner." Belen spoke. "Everyone has gathered and I was told to tell say you would be welcome."

"Everyone?" Sangria asked confused.

"The King. The Queens. Some of the officers and crew who are not on duty." Belen nodded. "Everyone."

"Wait ... officers and crew?"

"You will find that King Leonidas does not stand for pompous displays of rank and power." Belen said. "He may be King, but he eats the same food as we do, his stateroom is larger, but no more comfortably furnished than yours. MJOLNIR'S HAND is a warship after all. And when Queen Anja or Queen Dysea is with him and Queen Aricia, they always eat together."

"He has more than one Queen?" Sangria asked shocked.

Belen nodded. "He has four Queens and the elf pilot who flew the STRIKER DT we were in, is his Bound Elf Concubine."

"Wow ... he must strut around like a big man then." Sangria spoke thinking she was making a joke. Belen's eyes showed nothing but confusion.

"A big man? I don't understand."

"He gets to have five women whenever he wants." Sangria stated. "Isn't that a little arrogant in the scheme of things?"

"You think the love he shares with them is arrogance?" Belen stated.

"Love?" Sangria laughed. "How do you love five different women? They must hate each other."

Belen's eyes narrowed slightly. "Your time in The Wilds has blinded you to many things Sangria." He spoke.

"No ... it's just given me a hard dose of reality." Sangria replied. "Something you people don't seem to have much of around here."

Belen stared at her for a long moment before holding out the holster to her. "The King asked that I return this to you." He spoke seeing Sangria stare at the hand blaster with wide eyes. "Your old weapon's power cell was nearly depleted, not to mention it was an ancient design. This is one of the newest hand weapons our Armorer has developed. It is called a K19 Pulse Laser. The King likes to name things. He says it keeps him from becoming confused." He finished with a small smile.

Sangria looked at him oddly. "I'm supposed to believe he's letting me have a weapon?" She spoke.

"You will find everyone on this ship is armed in some fashion or the other." Belen told her. "I have used one of these myself and they are quite efficient."

"Why don't you carry one then?" She asked.

Belen held up his left arm, his loose sleeve falling back to expose the bridle of the Shi Viska. "Why do I need too?"

Sangria took the weapon and looked at it briefly before buckling the holster around her waist and positioning the small hand weapon high on her hip where she usually wore her weapon. It fit snuggly in just the right spot and she drew it quickly, spinning it in her hand several times. She nodded in approval. "It's weighted perfectly." She said looking at Belen. "Your Armorer must be very good to get that by just looking at me."

Belen smiled. "I said our Armorer developed them. He didn't make any modifications to that weapon. I did." He motioned down the corridor. "They are waiting in the forward lounge, or would you prefer to eat alone in your quarters. It is your choice but I am hungry so please make it quickly."

"You won't eat with me?" Sangria asked quickly before she could stop herself.

Belen looked at her stunned but that look went away quickly. "You are the Queen's sister. That would not be appropriate, I'm sorry."

Sangria bit back the reply she wanted to make. "Where is this lounge?"

"One deck up and forward." Belen answered.

"And the landing bays from here?" She asked.

Belen's eyes narrowed again but he answered. "Deck eighteen. Seven decks down and aft of us."

Sangria smiled. "So what's on the menu?" She asked stepping into the corridor.


ELEAR
DRAGON ISLAND

"So you have detected nothing unusual these past months?" Dysea asked.

She sat in the mammoth cavern that was now Arzoal's home, her emerald eyes watching with a smile as dozens of dragon hatchlings attempted to fly in the training circles that older dragon trainers had them herded into. Dysea could just make out Iriral attempting to help as much as she could.

I'm sorry Dysea ... but no. Arzoal's voice replied and Dysea turned back to look at the largest dragon known to exist right now.

Arzoal's reddish scales were bright, her flame colored eyes alert and intelligent. She was over twenty thousand years old, but no one knew exactly her age except her. Only three knew what had finally returned the dragons to their home world of Elear, and only three knew the secret that must never be revealed. Dysea was not one of them, and truth be told, she had no desire to know.

"Arzoal ... you have far more years than I." Dysea asked. "Is there anything that exists that could bring the dead back to life?"

The massive red scaled head tilted slightly and Arzoal lowered her bulk completely to the ground, inching her head closer to the elf Queen who was not only beautiful, but incredibly intelligent and intuitive.

We have spoken many times over this last year Dysea. Arzoal said gently. Why do you choose now to not be direct?

Dysea looked into those flame colored eyes. "I do not wish to ask you questions that you can not give me the answers to Arzoal."

That I can not answer, or that I may not answer. Arzoal spoke.

[Mindvoice Shielded] The answers I seek, I believe only you can provide. I hesitate to ask them because they delve into a realm that only you, Nauta Melme and Alocgeid have ever discussed. It is a realm that I do not know if I wish to be part of for many reasons.

So you have put together our secret have you?

Dysea shook her head. Not all of it no. There is a place inside his mind that not even Aricia can enter. It is guarded by shields I can not begin to describe. I have sensed this in Alocgeid as well, though his shields have been placed there, they are not natural as with you and Nauta Melme.

You are the most intuitive of his Queens Dysea of the Earth elves, and you are a fine Queen of our people.

Dysea looked at her, emerald green eyes going a little wider. Then what I suspect is true?

Arzoal nodded slowly. It is. You ... Alocgeid ... all the elves ... no matter where they call home, you are all descended from my kind. From Dragons. It is why Martin knew to bring us home here.

I will never breathe a word of this to anyone Arzoal.

It will become common knowledge in the future, and I am no longer afraid for us. Martin has removed that fear I carried for so long. He removed it the day he came to Enurrua and freed my kind. When we grow too large for Elear ... my kind will go out among the stars. They do not fear the future anymore, for they know they have a home to return too. That is what Martin Leonidas gave back to us. Our past. Arzoal leaned closer and brushed her snout against Dysea's shoulder. Now ask me your questions Dysea.

There is a group in the Southern Region. A religious group. They are beginning to stir trouble among the places that our people go to worship. And there was a theft of Ancient Elven Scrolls. Scrolls that supposedly detailed how to bring someone back from the dead.

Arzoal chuckled. We are as mystic as the elves Dysea, but even we know that is simply not possible.

They say they are following the teachings of the first Elven King. An Artre. Dysea saw Arzoal's eyes go wide and her head drew back quickly. Arzoal what is wrong?

The name. You are sure it was Artre?

Dysea nodded. Alocgeid sounded rather certain, why? Do you know this name?

Arzoal nodded her massive head slowly. First tell me what you have heard.

Alocgeid and L'tian told me that this first Elven King supposedly led a group of elves to a utopia of sorts. Even to immortality. This group has never caused a problem before, so we do not know what else they may believe, mainly because no one has looked into their organization.

That is why you have returned to Elear?

Dysea nodded. Alocgeid and L'tian both thought it would be better if I came as opposed to Nauta Melme. He is not known for his forgiving manner when it comes to danger to those he loves and holds dear.

Arzoal nodded once more. And it is well known he holds my kind and the elves very close to his heart.

Yes he does. Dysea agreed.

You must tread carefully Dysea. You and Isabella both.

Who is this Artre Arzoal?

Legend has it that he was among the first who evolved into elf form. It happened on the far side of the planet from where I was, so I never saw any evidence for myself. Only whispered rumors and such. He is said to have had a following of several hundred who also evolved.

So it is true?

He was never a King Dysea my child. Even as a dragon he was evil incarnate. Cruel and abusive. Always seeking more than he could have. When it was revealed he had departed Elear with those who followed him, his name was expunged from our mind records. Only the Elders retained that knowledge. When I became an Elder it passed to me, just before those of us who were still dragon were chased from Elear and settled on Enurrua.

So you have no idea where he may have gone?

Arzoal shook her head. No ... but he preached hate and violence. And if this group is formed from those who worship him, they must be dealt with quickly.

Dysea got to her feet slowly. May I contact you if I have any questions about what we might discover?

Child ... you should know you need not ask that question. You and Isabella are powerful together Dysea. Your love for her dwarfs all but your love for the King. As does her love for you. Let that be your strength, but do not rely on it completely. When the time comes, and you will know when it does, reach out to your Nauta Melme. You are one of his Queens, and you should have no doubts about acting in his stead.

Dysea smiled and nodded, reaching up to place her hand on Arzoal's massive head. I will do just that. She replied.

Contact me if you need me Dysea. Do not hesitate.

I won't ... don't worry.

Dysea smiled once more and turned to walk into the main cavern to call Iriral to her. Arzoal watched as Iriral landed and then Dysea and Miai climbed onto her back and leaped into the sky. Once they were gone form the cavern Arzoal turned to the smaller Heavyhorn.

Sorth fly to the other side of the island and ask Uldin and Palia to join me here for a meeting of the Elders. Arzoal spoke.

The brown Heavyhorn was similar to an aide for Arzoal, now that she had obtained Senatorial rank within the Union. Do you suspect something Elder Mother? They will ask why.

Arzoal looked at him. Tell them it is possible the followers of Artre have returned to our world. They will know what I speak of and they will come.

Sorth nodded and moved for the cavern mouth, springing into the air quickly.


MJOLNIR'S HAND
PORTSIDE LANDING BAY

Sangria watched him from the shadows of the weapons crates as he walked casually along the rows of fighters, the massive black dragon beside him.

Watching them eat and laugh and interact had been something she would never forget. Belen had been right when he told her there was no pompous superiority within the lounge. There were an equal number of normal crewmen as there were officers, and they were all mixed together at the tables, easily talking and joking as they ate. The largest table was filled with people, Anja, Martin and the black Spartan among them. They did not discuss missions, or weapons or the trappings of power as Sangria had expected. They spoke of childhood mishaps and the laughter it brought forth was genuine and warm, especially when Danny spoke of growing up with Martin. He teased him mercilessly, and the whole while, Anja, the raven haired female Aricia and the elf female For'mya as she was called, hung on his every word.

Sangria stared at Anja through most of it, seeing the playfulness in her jade green eyes. Looking at her, you would never know that she was capable of changing into a wolf. Her laughter was genuine with a slight cackle when she laughed too hard. The clothes they wore were casual for the most part, and relatively revealing by Sangria's standards. She could detect the edges of the tattoos that obviously adorned Martin's body, the points of the flames poking out from under the collar of his shirt. The shirts worn by the other females, though different in style, did not shy from exposing the deep valleys between breasts. Yuriko the vampire female was even bolder, the shirt not even hiding her firm, muscular abdomen.

Sangria had stolen glances at Belen through most of the night as well, and almost every time his dark eyes were on her in such a way that it made her tingle. Sangria knew interest when she saw it, and this young Spartan was very interested in her. Perhaps she could use that in the future, but then again she did not intend to be here any longer than necessary. He had escorted her back to her quarters after dinner, where Sangria had slipped into more comfortable clothes and stuffed some of the newer things they had given to her into a shoulder bag. She had studied the schematic for the ship extensively over the last two hours, and felt she could easily make her way to the landing bay and steal one of those ships. Using the air ventilation system, she had made her way down one deck without detection and then found a service lift that brought her to the proper deck. No one challenged her in the least, and Sangria couldn't believe how lax the security was, or that she had made it this far.

She was halfway to the STRIKER when she saw him and the dragon walking towards her. He was dressed now only in loose fitting black pants and no shirt, and Sangria did a double take at the definition of his body. Every muscle stood out as if it had been carved from stone. The black flame tattoos covered his entire chest and back, wrapping up his shoulders and arms. She saw the bridle of the Shi Viska, but he didn't wear anything else. Not even shoes on his feet against the cold deck of the landing bay. She ducked behind the crates as he grew closer, closing her eyes and trying to empty her mind so that he would not detect her.

This was a habit for them whenever they were out on the ship. Martin and Torma would walk, sometimes for hours, in great circles around the landing bay, talking of whatever came to their minds. Aricia and Isheeni would simply move to the huge domed observation pod that had been constructed for them on the deck above, which was where they were now with Anja and Miath. It was a way for them to deepen their bond and their friendship, the only difference from Apo Prime is that they had an entire island to walk and fly, where here they had to walk in circles.

This news from Isra is troubling Martin. Torma spoke.

Martin nodded. I agree.

I have never heard of Chetak being able to steal a Firespitter egg, and nor has Isheeni. They managed to take several dozen Heavyhorn eggs over the years, but the Elder Mother was always extra careful about Firespitters and Hybrid eggs. Torma said his golden eyes looking down on Martin.

Even more troubling is if there is a rider. They would have had to learn everything instinctually as you and I did. As Aricia and Isheeni did. Martin said. That fact by itself speaks of great abilities.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.