Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 2

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

NONUS IV

" ... should not have contacted me Sangria." Cyngi spoke.

"I need a job or something." Sangria spoke urgently. She was using one of the public transmission terminals so that her own personal set would not be traced. The sun was going down on Nonus IV, lights coming on all over the resort, the sounds of gambling and music heavy in the air. "I'm almost out of funds Cyngi."

"The Star's Ghost is being watched girl!" The Unsaur barked. "Since you left thirteen months ago I have had both Lycavorian Spartans and High Coven agents from the Venorik Elghinn in here asking questions. A lot of questions. All about you."

"High Coven?" Sangria gasped. "Why would the High Coven be looking for me?"

Cyngi shook his head. "I do not know. The stinking Coven started coming in here about five weeks ago. That is what started all of this. They are from the Venorik Elghinn as I said Sangria and those monsters do not look for someone without reason! Somehow they are linking you to me, and I don't like the attention. Many others do not like the attention! They are asking about my dealings with Chetak and his son, not to mention the fact that I used to sell dragon products. It's bad for my business."

"Cyngi ... I don't know what they want ... I swear to you!"

"So you have said for the last thirteen months, yet the same group that found you here on Nonus IV, they still pursue you do they not Sangria? Why is that?"

"I don't know damn it!" She snapped. "And I lost them over a month ago!"

"You've lost them several times in the past months in memory serves me right and they always seem to find you again Sangria." Cyngi told her.

Sangria's eyes went wider. "You are ... you are watching me?" She gasped.

"It appears you are losing your touch at remaining hidden." Cyngi spoke sternly now. "I warned you they had your scent girl. I have made some inquires of my own Sangria ... do you know who you have chasing you?"

"I never stopped long enough to ask them their names!" Sangria popped right back at him. "What difference does it make?"

"It makes a very large difference Sangria! The large, black skinned Spartan is considered by many to be the only true brother to the new Lycavorian King Sangria." Cyngi spoke his voice holding no emotion in it. "His name is Daniel Simpson. The red haired female elf is his half elven, half wolf wife and mate and the vampire female appears to be this King's adopted daughter! Sangria you are being chased by some extraordinarily skilled and powerful people who represent the new Lycavorian King. Based on how he handled Chetak and his Republic ... this new King is most definitely not someone I want making inquires about my activities."

"Cyngi I..."

"No girl ... now you will listen to me!" He snapped. "You have become a liability to me and many others that have done business with you in the past Sangria! It has been decided by the Five Overseers to terminate your contracts and employment."

"You're cutting me loose?" She almost shouted, looking around quickly to see if she had been heard. "Now ... when I need you the most?"

"What you need to do girl, is start looking over your shoulder." Cyngi's voice was now tinged with hardness to it. "I did not favor this action but I was outvoted."

"What are you saying Cyngi?" Sangria felt a cold pit begin forming in her stomach.

"A contract has been taken out on you Sangria." Cyngi spoke calmly. "Terminate with extreme prejudice and it has been given a high priority. I suggest you remember all I taught you girl, for you will need it now."

"Cyngi this is all..."

The Unsaur shook his head. "The time for explanations is long over Sangria. If you have anywhere left to go, I suggest you do so quickly."

"You support this?" She asked astonished. "After what ... after all I have done for you?"

"This is business Sangria!" Cyngi told her. "You have put all of us at risk with whatever it is you have done to anger the new Lycavorian King, and you know far about us and our operations than any of us are comfortable with. I did not vote for it but I supported the decision yes, I'm sorry. This new King is far too unpredictable and quick to action for us to risk all we have built in protecting you. And this involves him in some manner Sangria, if it did not, you would not have so many skilled individuals chasing you. The Spartans alone could ravage our interests and now that the High Coven is involved ... it is too much risk for us. I have my interests to think about Sangria."

"I helped you build those interests!" She barked.

"And now you will help to protect them with your death." Cyngi spoke evenly, unfazed by her attempts at pleading and pointing out she helped him to build what he had. "I'm sorry Sangria but you knew this is the type of business we were in when you entered it."

"You bastard! You're just abandoning me then?" She exclaimed.

"I have transferred ten thousand credits into your personal account." He spoke. "It is the only act of mercy you will receive Sangria."

"Ten thousand credits won't do me any good out here on my own!" She spat. "And you can trace wherever I am through that account!"

"I know you have others, I taught you better than that. Transfer the funds out ... but that is all you will receive and that is only because of the friendship we once had." Cyngi spoke. "This conversation is over." He moved to end the transmission but stopped and looked at her. "One warning Sangria ... the contract goes into effect today, but no one will pick it up for at least another day or so due to your own reputation, but the amount that is being offered for your head is quite large and not easily dismissed. A High Coven ship is now in orbit of Nonus IV and they are there for you. I'm sorry ... that is all I can do for you. Goodbye Sangria."

"No Cyngi wait!" Sangria shouted as she reached for the transmitter, but it was too late and the signal was cut from the other end. Sangria cussed under her breath and looked around the terminal. Only two others were using the public terminals and both men appeared to be deep in conversation and had not heard anything.

They were abandoning her. Hanging her out to dry and that pissed her off. She had worked long and heard to gather the reputation she had and now it was all going down the tubes for something she had no idea she did. Cyngi said that there was a High Coven ship in orbit and that they were there for her. She had no desire to be taken captive by the High Coven Venorik Elghinn for any reason. Most people who disappeared into their custody were never heard from again. She needed to get back to her room and gather her gear and then get off this planet quickly.

Filrian turned from the terminal he was at as Sangria moved away quickly. He watched casually for a moment, his eyes detecting the three individuals who fell in behind her from different directions and he lifted his wrist, activating his COM.

"Yuriko?"

"Go ahead." The response was immediate, telling him they must already be on the planet.

"Yuriko she's heading back to her room." He spoke softly. "It appears her business partners have taken out a contract on her. They do not like the attention they are getting from both us and now the High Coven it appears."

"That makes sense." Yuriko answered. "It stands to reason they will want to protect whatever assets they have built."

"It appears she was held in rather high regard and that is why it has taken the decision this long to come about. They did not want to liquidate her." Filrian spoke. "Yuriko I have detected three men following her. Definitely High Coven vampires. Killers too if I had to guess. Most likely from their Venorik Elghinn Division."

"We saw their ship arrive, though I am surprised it took Yuri and the Coven this long to finally begin to move." Yuriko replied.

"We have been searching for Lisisa for far longer Yuriko." Filrian spoke. "We have established contacts and clues as to her location. It took the vampire Princess longer to establish these when she got back to her planet."

"Yes ... but now they are on the same trail we are, which tells me their sources are much better." Yuriko spoke. "We will need to be extra careful from now on."

"I agree. What about this Sangria?"

"Daniel, Anuk and Nayeca are waiting for her in her room. I just got finished installing the remote system for our ship and I am moving to meet them." Yuriko answered.

"There could be more than three." Filrian spoke. "I will make my way to her room as well. Better we all stand together than get caught singly. The Venorik Elghinn Division and anyone associated with them is not something to simply dismiss, and they undoubtedly have more than just the three I saw already on the surface."

"I agree Filrian ... but we have never had Daniel and Anuk with us either." Yuriko spoke calmly. "They would be difficult to defeat as a pair, and that is without Nayeca backing them up."

"Perhaps ... but better to be safe than sorry. I didn't think we were going to risk Nayeca coming to the surface of any planet we were on?" He asked.

"Daniel and I both are tired of chasing this Sangria, and if what you say is true, and her own cohorts are targeting her, if she eludes us again, she will go so far underground we may never find her again." Yuriko spoke. "She is very good at disappearing and that is not a risk I wish to take. And neither does Daniel."

"I'm just saying we should be cautious." Filrian spoke calmly. "We are not the only ones searching for her it appears, and we could get caught in the middle."

He could hear Yuriko chuckle. "Indeed my friend. I will meet you near the elevator lift to her floor." She told him.

Filrian nodded. "I'm moving now."


EARTH

EDEN CITY MEDICAL CENTER

Tarifa and Aihola greeted Lynwe, Selene and her father with hugs and soft kisses, both of them feeling refreshed and charged after their evening together. It had been one of their most intense nights alone together since returning to Earth, and they had enjoyed it until early in the morning hours. Their times with Selene and Lynwe were also extremely pleasurable, but what they had felt last night was between only them and they cherished that.

They stood outside in the corridor and both knew right away when they saw Tareif there something was wrong.

Tarifa was the first to speak. "Ok ... now will you tell us why we had to sneak into the medical center the back way, and come down here to the morgue?"

"What's going on Lynwe?" Aihola asked.

"One of Colonel Nestor's scout teams discovered this three days ago while they were patrolling the beach along New Miami." Lynwe explained. "It was flown here and Olyne just finished his autopsy last night. We felt you and Aihola should be made aware of it."

"Aware of what?" Aihola asked not liking the tone of voice Lynwe was using.

"It could very well be an isolated incident." Selene spoke now. "But after speaking with your father ... we thought it best to advise you both."

Tarifa looked at them. "If you are looking to pique our interest ... you have. Now what is it we are talking about?"

Lynwe passed her hand over the panel on the wall and the door to the morgue opened. "This way." She said.

Tarifa looked at Aihola quickly and they followed her into the small viewing room. It was encased in pressurized glass all around and the lights from the actual body holding room were bright and blazing. Tarifa and Aihola stopped in front of the glass their eyes on the body of the male elf stretched out on the table just on the other side of the glass partition. They could see the Doctor Olyne standing in the room wearing a clean suit. Tarifa looked at Lynwe quickly with questions in her eyes.

"Why is he wearing a Clean Suit?" She asked quickly.

"Oh forgive me." Olyne's voice sounded through the intercom. They watched as he removed the rubberized helmet portion of the suit. "There is no danger of contamination ... I just forgot to remove the helmet."

"Selene ... what is going on?" Aihola asked.

"Olyne ... would you remove the sheet." Selene spoke.

Tarifa and Aihola watched as the elf doctor did as Selene instructed and both of them winced slightly at the mass of swollen and puffy welts that were all over the man's body. That he had been submerged in water for a long period of time was obvious, as was the cause of death. The left portion of his chest was burst outward as if from some sharp knife.

"This is not exactly the way I wanted to start my day." Tarifa said. "Why exactly are we here?"

"The cause of death was a Nehtes thrust through his back, exiting out just below his left nipple." Olyne spoke from inside the room.

"A Nehtes?" Aihola gasped. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." Olyne replied. "We confirmed it with Admiral Jamerl. Death would have been instant as the thrust severed the spinal column completely as if passed through his body, cutting the heart in two and tearing apart the lungs. The Admiral said it was a precise thrust, very accurate and done with extreme strength."

"Was he killed during the war?" Tarifa asked.

"He's been dead for just under a week." Lynwe answered. "Whoever killed him dumped him in the ocean."

"The welts you see are from jelly fish." Olyne spoke. "Specifically a Portuguese Man-of-War which are common in the waters around New Miami at this time of the year."

"I'm still not seeing the reason we are here." Aihola spoke. "This was obviously a murder committed by a Spartan. Why aren't the normal authorities handling it?"

"They are investigating but there is something else. Olyne?" Selene spoke.

"Yes ... of course." Olyne spoke. Tarifa and Aihola watched him lift the body off the table exposing his back and the words carved into the now dead flesh were obvious extending from the base of his neck to the small of his back.

Death to Tarifa and her Drow whore

Tarifa looked at her father. "Who is this man Papa?" She asked.

Tareif shrugged. "No one special." He answered. "Not in terms of political statements. He was an elf collaborator in New Miami before your attack with FAEs during the war. He ran one of the more popular slave centers. No family that we know of. He's been running a small fruit stand on the outskirts of the city while they have been rebuilding it."

"Papa ... it does not surprise me that Nya Istel and I are ... that we are not well liked by some." Tarifa spoke. "Especially after what I did to New Miami. Why show me this? Why show us this? It is not going to change how we live our lives."

"I have been hated before Tareif." Aihola spoke looking at him.

Tareif nodded his head slowly. He had initially been stunned to learn of the relationship his oldest daughter had with the Queen of the Drow, but now, after two years of them being together and seeing the intense love between them, the fact Aihola was a woman did not even cause him to blink. And she was a masterful warrior as well.

"As have we all Aihola." Tareif spoke. "This is different however. This act of violence directly mentions you and Tarifa. That does not give me happy thoughts."

"What do the local authorities say?" Tarifa asked.

"They seem to think that this man cheated a Spartan in some way. Enough to make him angry and kill him in this fashion. The carving of the words was done after the man was already dead, and may well not even have been done by whoever killed him." Olyne spoke.

"And again I ask as Tarifa did ... why show this to us?" Aihola asked now. "This body came from thousands of miles away. And you have no proof of anything directly related against us besides some words. We will not change our lives for this."

"Let the local authorities handle it." Tarifa spoke. "And tell Olyne to dispose of the body if no one has claimed it." Lynwe nodded and moved to open the adjoining door to step into the morgue room itself. She started speaking with Olyne immediately. "If the local authorities need assistance, have Admiral Jamerl give them a Spartan as an advisor. We have a meeting with Dilios and Arete in an hour and I want to eat breakfast before we see them." She stopped next to Selene and took her hand. "Are we still on for dinner this evening? It is Lynwe's birthing day."

Selene's steel blue eyes twinkled at her. "Of course." She answered with a smile. "I've made her favorite. She thinks everyone has forgotten."

Tarifa glanced at Aihola quickly and smiled as her Mistress's own eyes glittered in anticipation. They waited as Tareif exited the room into the outer corridor, and then Tarifa looked at Selene. "What shall we bring for desert?" She asked.

Selene grinned. "Tarifa ... you and Aihola are desert silly." She said confidently.

Tarifa let out a small laugh and hugged Selene quickly. "Well I look forward to that." She spoke taking Aihola's hand.

"As do I." Aihola said.

"Lynwe and I are looking forward to it as well." Selene answered.

Selene watched as they walked out after her father. She and Lynwe truly enjoyed their nights with Tarifa and Aihola. They were the only two who could actually keep up with them because of their genes, and like Tarifa, Selene thought it exceptionally erotic and intensely pleasurable to serve her Drow Mistress Lynwe. And when there were two of them, the pleasure for Tarifa and herself doubled.

She turned as the two meter tall female Drow came back out of the morgue and looked at her. "I told you and Tareif they would not care." Selene said softly as she took Lynwe's hand. "They have become far stronger Lynwe, in both body and mind. And far closer."

"I know ... but it was worth a shot." Lynwe spoke. "They are still coming tonight yes?"

Selene nodded. "Oh yes." She answered. "We should enjoy them as much as we can in the time we have left Mistress."

Lynwe looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"You may let Tareif know I have done this ... but I did it late last night and did not have a chance to tell him." Selene spoke. "I contacted Martin before I left the office this morning. They were just arriving in orbit from a diplomatic trip to the elf home world so I left a message on his personal COM unit. I asked Martin to send one of his Mjolnir's Hand here to investigate this. I asked Martin in the message to send him, the one they both so desire and so need. His name is Isra I believe."

Lynwe laughed softly. "I did the same thing early this morning as well." She said pulling her half elf lover close to her.

Lynwe was a Drow ... Selene half elf and half human ... and both were now full vampires because of events that propelled them forward during the war. They had found each other over a year ago, in the midst of the chaos of that war, and they had not looked back since. They were as close as two lovers could be, almost as synonymous with one another as Tarifa and Aihola were. It had been Tarifa and Aihola that had shown Lynwe she could feel love and be loved after the High Coven experiments had made her into something she thought less of. Lynwe was better endowed than most men in that department, a curse from the High Coven experiments, and until Tarifa and Aihola and then Selene had come into her life, she regarded it as a curse. The three of them were the ones who taught her it was a gift. It was a gift that kept Selene from even looking at other men, though there were dozens who would do anything to get one of Eden City's Chief Administrator's in bed, especially because Selene was also drop dead beautiful with her shiny red hair and stunning blue eyes. Selene paid them no mind in the least because she had the best of both worlds in her opinion.

"We should probably speak to one another more often my love. We'll drive Martin crazy with all these separate requests of ours." Lynwe spoke. "If he gets our messages today, I would think he will dispatch this Isra immediately. You know how he views the both of them. He will not delay. Perhaps a week for this Isra to get here."

"I hope he has not..." Selene asked quickly.

Lynwe shook her head just as fast. "When I spoke with Martin last month and asked about this man they both so desire. Martin told me he does not even go out with the others of his unit. And there have been several females interested in him. I understand his eyes are quite fantastic." She said. "He trains day in and day out with his dragon, many times with Martin and Aricia together. This Isra and Andreus have been to the palace often, and not just because they are the section leaders of Mjolnir's Hand."

"It will be good to see them happy once more. They deserve it most after all they have been through." Selene said softly. "After tonight we should start looking for someone who can help me please you Mistress." Selene said snuggling her body close to Lynwe.

"I do not need someone else Selene. I am quite content and extremely happy with only you." Lynwe spoke.

"And I with you Mistress." Selene spoke submissively. "But an extra set of soft lips is always welcome. You are wonderfully gifted you know. Perhaps Layna from my office?"

Lynwe looked at her with those beautiful amber eyes and shook her head. "You are so bad my slave." She said with a smile.

"But you love me don't you?"

Lynwe nodded. "That I do. With all my heart." She bent over and kissed her tenderly. "Now tell me ... who is this Layna? You have mentioned her several times."

Selene laughed and took her hand. "She is a Lycavorian Spartan that Prime Minister Deia assigned to me as sort of a liaison slash protector. She is not interested in men in the least, which makes her just like us. Of course she doesn't know about your special gift." Selene squeezed Lynwe's waist and seductively ran a delicate hand down the front of her pants. "And she does not know of the Drow disposition of dominance."

"And what makes you think she would even be interested?" Lynwe spoke with a grin.

"Because I have heard her say you could feed on her anytime you wanted." Selene answered with a glint in her eyes. "And she already made it obvious to me that she finds me attractive."

Lynwe shook her head and they began walking out of the small room. "Only Tarifa and Aihola have shared our bed for a reason Selene. They know us ... and we trust them. They have been through everything with us. Bringing another into our bed..."

Selene smiled. "It is only a thought Lynwe. I am quite content having you all to myself. Never doubt that. Think about it later my love; it is not important right now. For now let us join Tarifa and Aihola for breakfast, and then we will have them for desert tonight. You can inform Tareif when you return to the airfield."


Sangria was stuffing items into her two bags, silently running over the options in her head as she moved between rooms in her suite. There was really only one place she could run. A place that the Coven wouldn't come looking for her and the Union wouldn't think to search. She could blend in there due to the large number of her people on the planet. The only problem would be getting there. The border patrols had increased significantly over the last year, and almost every ship was now checked. She entered the bedroom area of the suite and went to the bed, reaching for her spare hand blaster from the bed where she had left it before leaving this morning and she froze.

It was gone.

"Looking for this?" The female voice asked from the shadow by the window.

Sangria's eyes snapped up and she saw the rust colored hair of the female elf from the Star's Ghost, her cerulean blue eyes outlined in black, and the tips of her fangs extending from below her full lips. Sangria was a blinding draw when it came to getting her weapon out. It was mainly instincts anyway, and the moment Anuk moved to take her third step Sangria's hand was dropping to her thigh holster. Her hand froze as it closed around the hilt of her custom made H24 Hand blaster, and she saw the red haired female smile wider, revealing almost completely her long set of wolf fangs. Sangria had never met an elf female that had been changed by a Lycavorian, but this female seemed to fit the mold perfectly, whatever that may be. She was of medium height and had curves on top of curves, all of them lean muscle. Sangria had stopped her motion when she felt the steel of the blade touch her cheek and her peripheral vision told her the blade of a Nehtes spear head was touching her skin.

"That would not be the most intelligent decision you've made in the last year." Dan's voice filled the room.

Sangria's green eyes closed slowly, knowing her luck had run out. She lifted her hands slowly, and Anuk moved forward, her Nehtes in her hand and ready. She quickly disarmed Sangria of her weapon while Daniel reached forward to pat her down. Sangria looked at Anuk as Dan's hand ran over her body in a very intimate fashion. He obviously knew what he was doing as he pulled an additional two blades from the collar of her shirt and from her right boot top. A thought flashed into her mind.

"You know ... I could take care of you much better than this elf if you let me go." Sangria spoke. "You can have me anyway you want."

Danny rolled his eyes causing Anuk to grin. She pulled the Shakur fighting knife from her belt and held it up so Sangria could see it. She stepped up to Sangria and gently prodded her under her jaw with the point. Sangria's eyes went wide when the Shakur slashed down in an instant and sliced open the shirt she was wearing, exposing the support she wore and bare skin.

"Hold still." Anuk spoke softly. "If you move ... I might accidentally cut you." She said before slicing through the support and exposing Sangria's firm breasts to the cool dusk air. "Then no one will want you."

Sangria sucked in her breath when Danny's hand passed between her thighs, purposely brushing tightly against her crotch, checking for weapons or unusual bumps. His hand stopped at the front of her pants and Sangria turned her head slightly. "Don't... !" She growled. "If you do ... I'll kill you!"

Dan nodded. "Sure." He moved his hand back up and plunged it down the front of her pants taking hold of the small metal hand laser. He yanked it back out and tossed it onto the bed before looking at her. "I'll give you one chance to tell me the truth." He spoke, his voice hard. "Do you have any weapons stashed in more private areas? I can have Anuk check, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt since all we want to do is ask some questions."

"If I lie." Sangria asked.

"You die very painfully ... after we get the information we want." Dan replied. "Tell me the truth and you will be set free after we have asked our questions."

"Who are you people?" Sangria asked quickly.

"My question first lady." Dan spoke. "Does Anuk have to bend you over and search you? She wouldn't like that you know."

Sangria met his dark eyes for a long moment before shaking her head. "No." She said.

Anuk chuckled. "A pity Daniel ... she does smell good."

Dan grinned. "Yeah ... sort of like a perfume I used to like. What was it called? Oh ... man what it was ... Rose Musk! That was it! Good stuff ... expensive too."

"Tie your shirt together." Anuk spoke returning her Shakur to its sheath. "Do not attempt to run, you can not outrun us ... do not attempt to fight us ... for while you may get one of us ... by some slim margin both of us ... you will not get the third."

Sangria looked at her. "Third?" She spoke. "I only see two of you."

"Then you are not looking very well." Anuk spoke.

Sangria's eyes went wide when the shadow by the glass door onto her patio moved and took shape. Nayeca slipped into full view, the K12 clutched in her fist, her shimmering white hair and amber eyes very evident.

"By all that is..."

Nayeca smiled and lowered her K12. "We truly mean you no harm." She spoke softly. "We only wish to ask some questions. You've led us on quite the chase for ten months, and now we will have our answers."

"What is this all about?" Sangria barked. "I haven't been in the Lycavorian Union in over a decade! I haven't done anything wrong."

"Daniel?" Yuriko's voice filled the room over Danny's COM channel.

"Go!"

"Do you have her?" Yuriko asked.

"We have her." Dan replied detecting the change in her voice. "What's wrong?"

"There are at least three Vampire High Coven agents moving on her room right now." Yuriko spoke. "Venorik Elghinn most likely. We will not get there in time to intercept them. It is as we discussed this morning Daniel. They will interrogate her and then kill her."

Dan looked at Sangria's green eyes as they grew wider. They reminded him of another pair of eyes and he couldn't quite place them. As a matter of fact she looked very familiar in some way and that gnawed at his brain as it had this morning. "Yeah I'm thinking maybe she is seeing that now." He spoke finally. "Will they blow the door?"

"Doubtful." Yuriko answered. "They apparently are trying to keep this as low profile as we are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.