Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 1

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

GELA-MAGO 2

LYCAVORIAN UNION SPACE

SIXTEEN MONTHS AFTER THE EVENTS ON ENURRUA

LEONIDAS II-CLASS STRIKE CRUISER

MJOLNIR'S HAND

MJOLNIR'S HAND

The ship was three thousand four hundred and six meters of armor, speed and awesome destructive power. The largest and most advanced warship ever built by Union shipyards. It was newly christened only six months before, after undergoing several structural changes that had come up before its final stage of completion, changes that would accommodate the two dragons that were now the constant companions of King Leonidas and Queen Aricia.

It was the first of nine ships of its class that were now in service; MJOLNIR'S HAND being the flagship of both the King and the Union. With another forty-three LEONIDAS II-Class Strike Cruisers slated for construction over the next five years, it would gradually become the command and control platform for the entire Union Fleet. It was equipped with one hundred and fourteen of the new MK9 Plasma Beam arrays dotting the superstructure, eight forward TH57 Proton torpedo launchers and six aft launchers, along with thirty-two of the newest Mark 19 Anti-ship missile launchers, sixteen per side. MJOLNIR'S HAND had a complement of five squadrons of T9 TEMPEST -Class Interceptors and four squadrons of M4 DEVASTATOR-Class heavy fighters, along with twenty-four STRIKER ATs.

The single new class STRIKER DT was normally parked within the bay as well.

This ship was ten meters longer, four meters higher and thirty metric tons heavier than its smaller cousin. This Dragon Transport, as it was now called, was the personal DT of King Leonidas, Queen Aricia and the two dragons that had become their shadows. It could carry Torma and Isheeni as well as an additional squad of Spartans, with Commander Endith and Star Commander For'mya flying it. It was equipped with a newly design but very powerful High Coven Shroud generator, the advanced Talracian Ore armor, which quite ironically had become known by its fleet name of Dragon Armor, as well as the usual STRIKER ATs weapons complement. Three hundred and fifty of these STRIKER DTs had been built to exacting detail to be the transport craft of the members of Mjolnir's Hand as they traveled to wherever they were needed. They were flown by a single female elf pilot that personality wise, matched up most to the Spartan and dragon she would fly around.

Commander Komirri had almost lost command of this ship and the fleet group as soon as the LEONIDAS II-Class Strike Cruiser had come into operation. It was standard practice that senior officers got command of new class ships, and Komirri was very junior to many. When Martin heard of this, he advanced Komirri one rank to Captain and gave him command of the 1st Spartan Fleet Group, as well as MJOLNIR'S HAND for as long as he desired. To avoid any issues, he met personally with each officer senior in rank to Komirri and explained to them each why he had done what he did. Those officers, perhaps miffed at the opportunity to serve the King directly, left their meeting with the King in perhaps a better mood than when they arrived. No one knew what he and they talked about, and no one ever asked.

They did know that the two most senior officers due for the new class ships were named commanders of THE SPIRIT OF HADARIA and NORMYA'S LIGHT, the personal LEONIDAS II-Class Strike Cruisers that belonged to Queen Anja and Queen Dysea respectively. With command of those two ships came command also of the fourteen NOVA-Class Attack Cruisers that followed each command ship wherever they went. These two men were now very happy, as both Anja and Dysea were never in spot for too long, always traveling within the Union, and the Commander of the SPIRIT OF HADARIA was especially pleased because Anja was almost as well known for getting into situations as Martin and Aricia were. And the fiery, Persian red haired Queen could have a very short temper if pushed too far, attested to by the fact that during a recent visit to one of the Union's developing worlds, the medical supplies were not reaching the masses of people due to slow government movement in distributing them. To show her unhappiness Anja had pulled every Hadarian Healer on the planet into one central location and began using her ship's capabilities to shuttle the citizens of the planet directly. This is angered the ruling government and Anja had basically told him to go fuck himself when he demanded she stop undermining his government's authority. A transmission to Martin to complain had resulted in the King telling him the same thing in less than stellar terms.

It had all worked out in the end, and Anja had even praised that leader's government as one who was progressing quickly in helping its citizens, eventually earning an ally when all was said and done. Admiral Riall had told the ship Captains that things would be very interesting with their new King and Queens, and so far no one had been disappointed. NORMYA'S LIGHT had remained at Apo Prime to finish a small dragon armor refit while Dysea and Isabella had accompanied Deia to Elear. Isabella had so far refused being assigned one of the new ships, but Martin kept one held out just in case. She had Dysea had become nearly inseparable over the course of the last year, exploring the boundaries of the relationship they shared, and rarely being seen apart.

Captain Komirri now watched on the monitor from the bridge as Spartan 01 offloaded the civilians that they were pulling from the planet below, five other STRIKERS doing the same thing, all of them covered in a fine layer of soot. They were returning from a diplomatic mission to Elear, bringing Queen Dysea and Queen Isabella back from the elf home world after taking part in negotiations between the rulers of the Folcani people and Prime Minister Deia over their petition to join the Lycavorian Union. Deia had requested that Dysea and Isabella accompany her for the negotiations because the Folcani people were notoriously anti-violent in nature and Martin and Aricia had rapidly garnered a reputation since Enurrua of not mincing words and telling someone where to go and how to get there in the most straightforward of ways. Dysea had spent several months with Deia and L'tian taking part in different Senate meetings and minor negotiations and was becoming quite the politician, much to her surprise. The talks had been completed and Martin and Aricia had returned to Elear to pick them up and return the delegations back to Apo Prime.

The distress call from the mining colony on Gala-Mega 2 had come in just as they were about to exit the system. The five kilometer long asteroid had struck the small world on its main continent and instantly created massive earthquakes and seismic instability all across the planet. The five major volcanoes had erupted within hours of each other, spewing deadly suffocating ash into the atmosphere, adding to that already spreading across the planet from the asteroid strike on the main continent. Martin had immediately ordered them to return to the planet to render aide even with the political delegation on his ship. The last nineteen hours had been a whirlwind of activity as STRIKERs had been shuttling the members of the colony off the planet continuously, bringing them to MJOLNIR'S HAND as well as other ships within the fourteen ship NOVA-Class Attack Cruiser element that always escorted the King and Queen wherever they went.

Deia had the Folcani delegation in a small enclave off the main bridge, watching as Komirri directed the rescue operation from MJOLNIR'S HAND and explaining as much of what was happening as she could, while the King and his two Queens were on the surface. The political talks had not gone well, primarily because of the Folcani concerns that King Leonidas was a "loose cannon" so to speak. They had no desire to be embroiled in a war with anyone, and it appeared to them, no matter how much Deia and Dysea told them otherwise that Martin would prefer conflict over reason.

Komirri had all communications on the intercom to better be able to direct action and they could hear the voices of Endith and For'mya in the cockpit of Spartan 01.

"Four more minutes." For'mya spoke.

"C'mon ... c'mon..." Endith muttered impatiently. "Marty and Aricia are still down there with Dysea."

"Captain Komirri ... if you would please give us a direct clearance once the civilians are out of the landing bay." For'mya's voice announced over the COM.

Komirri turned to his operations officer and nodded. "Done For'mya! How long?"

"Some of this last group was injured." For'mya replied. "Isabella is moving them to the med center as quickly as she can, but we can't rush them. Many of them have flash burns and broken bones from the first eruption."

"I have all the medical teams standing by." Komirri spoke. "Stand by ... we're getting the feed back from King Leonidas's COM."

"... Min, what is your current location?" Martin's deep voice filled the bridge now, the background sound of Torma's wings whipping and the gusts of wind from the advancing dust cloud could be heard easily.

"I am back at the collection point with Iriral Nauta Melme." Dysea's voice answered. "We have completed our last flyover of the encampment and it is completely empty now. Bella has already returned to MJOLNIR'S HAND with the last STRIKER and the wounded she was able to collect."

"Board your DT and leave now with whomever you have left there Melda Min." Martin told her. "The cloud is moving faster because of the winds now. Aricia and I are moving back to your location now, and we're only staying just ahead of it."

"Nauta Melme ... For'mya isn't back yet!" Dysea complained. "You would have no transport waiting for you."

"For'mya will be here!" Aricia's voice filled the COM. "You and Iriral are still bonding Dysea, and she is not strong enough yet despite her size, to withstand the winds we are flying in right now."

There was a pause and Martin's voice answered. "No Iriral you can't! You haven't flown with her long enough!" He said sternly. "Your place is to safeguard Dysea and that is what we want you to do. You will be ready soon enough Iriral ... do not rush it! Take those left at the collection point and leave now!"

The senior Folcani Ambassador looked at Deia. "He and his Queens talk to the dragons with their minds?" She asked.

Deia nodded. "They speak on a Mindvoice level most of us can't hear. Dysea and Iriral have only been together for four months and they are still learning about each other. Anja and her dragon even less time as it was harder to find a compatible dragon for her, and she doesn't really like too fly that much. King Leonidas and Queen Aricia have been with Torma and Isheeni for over a year now, and their Mindvoice abilities far exceed any known to exist between dragon and Spartan. I doubt that will ever change either, but they want Dysea and her dragon to leave now to be safe."

"Very well Nauta Melme ... but Iriral and I will be very upset with you should anything happen." Dysea spoke.

Martin chuckled. "My hair will be a little wild thanks to Torma's flying ... but we'll be fine. Now go! Komirri are you monitoring?"

"Yes sire!"

"Did we get the rest of the colony off?" Martin asked.

"We did Milord."

"What about the wounded that Isheeni and I found on the northern slope." Aricia's voice interjected.

"For'mya and Endith are finishing unloading them now Milady." Komirri spoke. "They will depart in under two minutes. Queen Isabella is already aboard and directing the injured to the Med Bay as we speak."

"We'll be back at the collection point by then." Martin said. "Tell For'mya to hurry ... the winds are picking up quickly and the ash cloud will be here in less than fifteen minutes."

"We will be there for you Martin Leonidas!" For'mya's voice broke in.

"What? Where?" Martin barked out.

"Sire..." Komirri asked, his eyes narrowing. "What is wrong?"

"Beloved you can't!" Aricia's voice snapped. "The winds are too strong!"

"Torma is heavier than Isheeni ... and I'm heavier than you!" Martin spoke. "We have to try! It is a child Aricia!"

"Milord ... what is going on?" Komirri asked.

"Torma and I have spotted a child!" Martin spoke. "He's running towards the collection point but the ash is so thick he'll miss it completely. We're going down for him! Aricia ... you and Isheeni remain above the cloud and radiate so that we have a beacon!"

"Martin..."

"I won't let him die!" Martin barked. "Torma ... go!"

"Komirri ... seal the section we are in and vent the bay! We are leaving now!" For'mya snapped from the cockpit of Spartan 01. "Endith ... power up the drive coils! Tina, on my mark I want you to engage the maneuvering thrusters!"

"For'mya ... we will lose five fighters and a STRIKER to the vacuum!" Komirri snarled.

"They are not worth the life of our King and Queen Komirri! Endith and I are more than capable of this maneuver and we can recover our ships after!" For'mya barked. "Now do as I ask or I will order you to do it Captain!"

Komirri turned quickly. As Bound Concubine to the King, technically For'mya was outranked by only the King and Queens, and she could give him orders, yet she had never exercised this authority, not since Ukwav, and he knew however that she would do it.

"Seal the section they are in and vent the bay now!" He ordered.

"Captain..."

"I want it done now damn it or she will blast a hole in the landing bay!" Komirri barked. "For'mya we're sealing it now! Good luck!"

"Thank you Komirri." For'mya answered.

The Folcani representative looked at Deia, her eyes blinking, the inner cover acting like normal eyelids for humanoid species. "He risks his life for a child he does not know?" She spoke. "He is the King." Her voice held surprise in it.

Deia clenched her jaw. "Yes I know. We have been trying to get that message across to him for over a year now, and he still takes these ridiculous risks. Excuse me for a moment."

The Folcani turned to the other two members of her party as Deia moved over to stand beside Komirri.


GELA-MAGO 2

Martin leaned over Torma's broad shoulders, attempting to make himself less of a drag against the hundred knot winds that were tearing at them. The dragon armor built into the saddle secured his legs against Torma's sides and anchored him firmly to Torma's back between his shoulders and just in front of where his huge wings connected to his body.

Torma my brother ... are you thinking the same thing as I am? Martin spoke to him, the wind tearing at his helmet and threatening to rip it off. Combined with the hundred knot wind they were flying in and Torma's own three hundred knot speed, without their psychic shield, the sin on Martin's body would have been peeling away.

They had been together now for just over a year and for the both of them it was as if they had always been bonded in the way they were. They flew everyday unless they were onboard a ship, sometimes spending hours doing acrobatic maneuvers, testing the limits of what they could do, or just exploring Apo Prime. Their connection and sharing of psychic power had become second nature; the shield surrounding them when they flew and were together was now nearly impregnable. Aricia and Isheeni had become much the same way, and almost always joined them in flying or exploring unless her duties as Queen kept Aricia busy. Torma's telekinetic power had increased to the point now where he could be half a planet away from his bonded brother and still use this gift. It would always be stronger when they were together, but the depth of their connection was such that they could draw on each other from hundreds of kilometers away and not lose any strength.

They were kindred spirits Martin and Torma, brought together by the painful actions of the past but remaining together out of the closeness they now felt. Martin and Aricia had been present when Isheeni had laid her eggs seven months before. They had been present when those three eggs hatched a month later, giving them three very healthy young hatchlings, two females and a male, who because of the psychic nature of the bond their parents shared with Martin and Aricia the hatchlings were instantly aware and able to speak with both of them as well. Torma and Isheeni had crammed into the restructured villa in Sparta when Aricia gave birth to Androcles only five months earlier, watching as the black hair; azure blue eyed healthy baby boy joined them in their world. The four of them had been together, shared Androcles birth, the seven months that Aricia carried him, Isheeni's eggs hatching, all of these moments together, and it had only made their bond grow stronger and clearer by the day.

That perhaps this was not such a good idea Martin? Yes ... it was a bad idea on our part. Torma's voice in his head was strained as he fought the buffeting winds he was flying against, as well as attempting to watch where they were going.

On my part. Martin spoke.

We make decisions like this together brother, you know that. Torma replied. Can you see anything?

You mean besides all the nubous ash? Not an anse thing!

We must be close! I have dropped nearly two thousand meters and ... there! Torma exclaimed.

Martin's wolf eyes looked up and he could just barely make out the flat of the land below them and the rocky terrain. However he was able to now see the child huddling between several huge rocks, sobbing uncontrollably. Martin turned and saw the massive cloud front almost upon them. Once engulfed in that cloud of ash and heat it would be only seconds before both he and Torma would die. They would not be able to fly and sustain their shield against such a force of nature.

Torma ... snatch him and turn! The cloud!

I know!

Man it's almost on us!

I know!

Martin felt Torma's muscles clench and unclench as his wings beat furiously fighting the wind and the blinding ash and soot. He tilted his body, reached out with his mind and grabbed the small child in a telekinetic grasp. The child's eyes went wide as he was ripped upward directly at the monstrosity that was Torma's body. Using pinpoint control and skills they had refined over the months, Martin grabbed the child as soon as Torma lifted him clear of his wings and wrapped him within his arms, the psychic shield surrounding him now as well.

Torma ... turn and burn brother! Let the wind take us! Straight up! Follow the beacon Aricia and Isheeni have left for us! Go! Martin shouted.

Torma didn't hesitate, turned sharply to fly with the wind and pointed his snout skyward just as the edges of the cloud engulfed them.


Isheeni banked hard her azure eyes scanning the dark ugly cloud below them, her heart pounding madly within her chest, matching the pounding of the heart of her bond mate who sat between her shoulders.

Two pairs of azure blue eyes scanned the cloud beneath them, waiting for the ones that meant more to them than anything in the universe. Like Torma and Martin, Aricia and Isheeni's bond had only grown stronger over the last year, until they could think and fight as one mind. When the first of Isheeni's eggs had hatched, Aricia had been the one to hold the female baby hatchling first. When Androcles had been born, Isheeni had gently touched the small baby with her snout before even Martin got to hold him.

When on Apo Prime, Isheeni took Aricia everywhere, flying high above the hoverlift traffic lanes. They truly enjoyed flying together, and due to their bond, Isheeni was even faster and more maneuverable that she had ever been, the power of their Mindvoice connection making it easier for her to execute aerial maneuvers that she would never have attempted before. Her telepathic abilities had reached almost that of her dragon mate, and now she could extend and direct the stream of fire she spit from her maw with even more control and focus.

Aricia... Isheeni's worried voice reached out as they slowly circled the ugly dark cloud below them.

Aricia placed her hand flat on Isheeni's neck. They are stronger than us Isheeni, more so than even we will admit. We must have faith in their skills.

I know ... that does not mean I can not worry. Isheeni answered.

No it does not. Aricia spoke her eyes sweeping the sky beneath her. She saw a flash of some sort behind and to their right and shifted in her saddle, her eyes growing wide. Behind us to the right! Isheeni look!

Isheeni banked hard right and her own eyes grew wide as she saw the massive obsidian shape of her mate come tearing from the darkness below her, the shield around him and Martin almost glowing with heat.

Beloved! Aricia screamed out as Isheeni flattened her wings and dove.

The moment Torma cleared the blackness and saw the sun he bellowed out a loud roar of triumph, snapped his wings straight out and rolled over twice in quick succession, while Martin was yelling in joy.

Yeah baby! What a ride! Yeah baby!

As Torma righted them and continued to climb they both saw Isheeni loop around and spin with relief as she took up a spot slightly above him.

Are you hurt? Aricia barked her eyes wide.

A little cooked that's all. Martin replied with a chuckle, feeling her love and concern wash over him. Man that was fun!

Can we do it again Martin? Torma asked turning his head back with a dragon grin.

Torma that was the most foolish thing you have ever done! Are you totally losing your senses? Isheeni snapped at her mate. If you ever do that...

Martin sat back and they both saw the wide eyed young boy sitting in front of Martin and holding a death grip on the smaller spikes in Torma's shoulders. Aricia gasped.

You saved him! She spoke. Oh Beloved...

He was hiding in some rocks ... but we got him. Martin said looking across the expanse of air at Aricia as she and Isheeni flew beside them. We're ok Little Wolf.

Aricia met his eyes and felt his love fill her. He rarely called her that anymore, after what they had been through and experienced together in the last year, it seemed silly. She was not a little girl anymore, but a beautiful woman who filled his very soul, and the mother to his young son, and now when he did use that name for her they were usually alone and it was spoken with a deep abiding love and feeling and it was his way to tell her she was always first to him. Aricia smiled brightly and nodded. Then let us meet with For'mya and get off this planet before the ash rises up here. It will block out everything very soon. She reached up and touched the COM on her armor.

"For'mya?"

"We have your position!" For'mya's voice answered immediately. "We'll be to you in under a minute! Did you..."

"We got him For'mya!" Martin spoke now. "We'll have to execute a mid air landing. I don't see anything within range where you can set down safely."

"Understood!" For'mya said. "Can you see us? Dropping from above on your nine."

Aricia turned and saw the small speck coming down fast. "We have you!"

"Initiating Mid Air landing sequence! We'll hold here!" For'mya spoke. "Ramp coming open!"

Beauty before age Aricia my love. Martin spoke smiling at her.

You are so in trouble when we get back to MJOLNIR'S HAND. Aricia stated before nudging Isheeni with her knee towards the STRIKER DT.

You as well husband. Isheeni echoed. You fool.

Torma turned to look at Martin as he turned to follow. [Mindvoice Shielded] I thought we just saved a young child's life Martin. Why are they angry at us?

Martin shrugged. I don't try to understand them Torma. Usually no matter what we do it isn't right.

You have that trouble too sire, with Aricia Blue Eyes?

Martin grinned. All the time.

What do you do?

Agree with whatever they say. It's safer.

Torma laughed and turned his head as he saw Isheeni flare her wings and touch down on the wide open rear ramp of the STRIKER DT. The ramp had been lowered, and the top three meters of the DT had folded back giving them plenty of room for a flared stop landing. It had taken a number of times for them to perfect this maneuver, but both of them had it down now, as did many of Mjolnir's Hand, and they had done it dozens of times before.

Torma lined up with the DT's ramp and headed in.


Deia released the breath she had been holding on the bridge and reached out to squeeze Komirri's thick arm. He nodded and grinned at her.

"Prime Minister Deia."

Deia turned to see the Folcani Ambassador standing behind her with the other two members of her delegation. "I must apologize for this Ambassador." Deia began. "We don't..."

"Prime Minister ... I believe we would like to rethink our decision and perhaps meet with you and Queen Dysea again when we reach Apo Prime." The Folcani Ambassador spoke. "Can that be arranged?"

Deia looked taken aback but quickly nodded. "Of course Ambassador."

"Would it ... would it be possible to meet King Leonidas in person?" The Ambassador asked.

Deia looked surprised. "I thought ... I thought you said you did not want to meet with him."

"I did." She replied. "Perhaps I acted too rashly on that. I was acting only on what I had heard in regards to him and Queen Aricia. After what we just witnessed, I believe we may have been mistaken."

Deia smiled. "I'd be happy to introduce you Ambassador. I can arrange something for when we return to Apo Prime if you like. The day after tomorrow perhaps."

"That would be excellent."


RESORT MOON

NONUS IV

THE WILDS

Danny opened his eyes slowly, feeling the weight on both Anuk and Nayeca against his body. The loose sheet covered all of them from the waist down, Anuk's head resting on his shoulder, her face turned towards his, her firm breasts pressed tightly to his rib cage. Nayeca's head rested on his abdomen, her shimmering white hair splayed across his lower body, her left arm draped across Anuk's tanned, satiny thigh. He looked around the quarters they occupied sniffing the air gently. Anuk's cinnamon scent and Nayeca's sweet apple scent were already burned into his brain, and he dismissed them quickly as he smelled the coffee. He looked down briefly at Anuk's sleeping face, and smiled to himself when he thought of what he had in his life now.

After so many years of not knowing truly who or what he was, and having Marty as the only true anchor to hold onto, what he had now was paradise. He was a werewolf, descended from Spartan heritage. The man he considered to be his one true brother was a werewolf and a King, a King of not only the same species as Danny, but of hundreds of other alien races that two years ago Dan had never imagine could exist. Of course, two years ago Danny would never have believed he'd have two of the finest female specimens he'd ever seen sharing his bed and his life so completely. Or the fact that both of them would be elf females that at one point he thought only existed in fairytales and myths. They looked no different physically than any other woman with the exception of the four inch long pointed ears that they both had. They were Elven ears that were delicately curved and major erogenous zone for them. He could turn both of them to putty just by nuzzling and teasing their ears.

He had discovered Anuk first, rescued her from a life of slavery and rape, and fallen in love with her the moment he'd smelled her scent. In order to save her life he had bitten her, turning her into a werewolf as well. It had been the only way to keep the poison racing through her body at the time, from taking her out of his life so soon after discovering her. He had agonized over the decision briefly until Marty had told him it was the only way to save her life. She hadn't hated him after the fact, quite the opposite in fact, realizing that she herself was in love with the hulking ebony giant of a man who had cared for her so tenderly. Anuk had been at his side ever since. They were mates in the Lycavorian culture, and husband and wife in elven culture, Danny marrying her in a very traditional elven wedding ceremony and nothing would ever change that now.

When Nayeca had come into their lives it had been mainly Anuk she was interested in to start with, and she had brought out a part of his gorgeous wife and mate that Anuk had not known she had within her. The Drow assassin was perhaps one of the most skilled warriors Danny had ever fought beside, and she was Mistress to Anuk. She was the dominant female in their relationship, with Anuk happily taking the role as submissive slave. Danny hadn't liked that idea at first; that his Anuk was considered a slave by another, but when he saw the depth of their relationship he realized the words "slave" and "Mistress" were more terms of affection that Anuk and Nayeca used for each other then anything else. They had no real meaning in the true definitions of the words to Anuk and Nayeca, as they loved each other almost as deeply as they loved him. They had often said in playful terms that he was their master, the one who owned their hearts, yet Danny knew it was they who owned his.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.