The Second Chance
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Clansman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Romantic Classmate seeks to save suicidal beautiful but suicidal teenager, will he succeed

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

After they had exhausted their conversation, Rory and Jenny decided to head to Macdonald's for Lunch. Once they had collected their orders and begun their lunch, Jenny asked,

"Where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you could take my question to ways," Jenny said with a giggle, "At its simplest level, we have to decide what are we going to do with the rest of the afternoon and evening, but I think we need to put some flesh on our plans."

"Such as?" Rory asked

"We have already decided that I should speak to my folks about what happened while they were away. On the way here I have been thinking some more about that. I think you should reconsider your decision not to accompany me when I do so."

"I thought we had settled that. Why should we change things?"

"For the simple reason that you were the one who prevented my demise. Since my parents will be told about that, I think you should be present to support me and so that I can introduce you to them as my boyfriend."

"I am not too happy with that idea," Rory told her, "I still think you should tell them first and see where that leads. Then, when you've got the discussion about those events out of the way, that is when you should introduce me. But if you count Monday in the equation, then there are two days left of this weekend before they return, so I will think about it."

"Then, I will leave it at that and you can make up your mind and let me know what you have decided. But since we have decided that we are in a relationship we will also have to decide about introducing me to your mother. I also wonder how much we should tell her about how we met and got together. Her reaction to that worries me. I would understand if she was upset about her son getting involved with a suicidally neurotic girl."

"We will give her a slightly sanitized version of the events. I don't think she will be all that upset. She was a nurse and understands how events can overwhelm people. She will be sympathetic and caring."

"I hope what you are saying is true."

"Don't worry about it. I know my mum."

"Then if we are finished here, let's get back to my place and since the weather is nice, we can enjoy some time by the pool."

They got back into the Porsche and headed for Jenny's house. Once there they changed into their swim things and took to the water. They were both breathless after several laps as they had raced one another several times. When they climbed out and lay down on the loungers they were both breathing heavily. Looking over at her, Rory enjoyed watching the rise and fall of her heaving c cup breasts.

Jenny noticed where he was looking, and saw the growing bulge in his swimming trunks as he was turned on by the sight of her. She remembered she had wished she had let one of her boyfriends take her At least then, she had thought, she would at least have known what sex was like. She smiled to herself and decided to tease him.

"You know Rory, some of the things I didn't tell you about when I was thinking of doing away with myself, was about certain erotic thoughts I had. I actually wished that I had let one of my so-called suitors have sex with me, so that I would have at least known what it was like. I can see from your reaction to my heaving breasts that a certain part of your anatomy would like that."

Rory blushed at being made aware she had seen his arousal, but he decided to give as good as he was getting.

"Oh, it's not just a part of my anatomy that is aroused. I think my whole body is being suffused with desire because I am so close to a scantily clad, very beautiful and extremely sexy young woman."

Jenny was surprised by his response.

"Do you really think I am beautiful and sexy Rory?"

"Hey, what have we been talking about this morning? Have I not told you I want to be your boyfriend? Well, I want that because, among other things, you are a very beautiful and sexy young woman, who, as you have seen, really turns me on."

"Part of me desires that as well, since you seem to want me for myself and in spite of my insecurities. Another bit of me tells me I am not ready to go all the way. That's another conflict I have to come to terms with."

"I can understand that, but there are things we can do that will give us pleasure without full intercourse. If you are willing to permit that, I promise I will stop when you feel we have gone as far as you are comfortable with."

Jenny considered this and then reminded him that she was prepared to trust him. She took his hand, turned to him and said with a giggle;

Perhaps later you could introduce me to some of the things you had in mind.

He grinned, "That would be my pleasure.

"Mine too, I hope," she said with another giggle.

After the swim they decided to tidy up the kitchen and make the beds and generally set the house to rights. Once they had settled, they discussed the homework that had been set for the following week and together made a start on it. In a companionable silence broken only by odd comments, they worked on their assignments for the next couple of hours.

Eventually Jenny had enough and turned to Rory,

"I've had enough for now, what do you say we take a break."

"Suits me," Rory replied. "We could watch some telly, have a light supper then take a walk before going to bed.

They did as they had planned and when they returned from their walk, jenny went through to the kitchen and made them a nightcap of hot Chocolate. When they had finished this Rory took her hand and led her through to her bedroom. On reaching it, he pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly. She responded by putting her arms around him and kissed him harder. As their passion overtook them the tongues started to thrust into each other's mouth.

Suddenly Jenny broke the kiss and pulled away from him. Rory thought he had gone too far, too fast. Instead of protesting, however, Jenny stepped back and pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it on to the nearest chair. She then unclasped her bra and it followed in the same direction and her full breasts were exposed to his view. He gasped as her skirt and then her panties followed suit and he was able to behold her beauty in all its naked glory.

She smiled at his surprise.

"I did say to you that when I had thoughts of doing away with myself, I wished I had let at least one of my previous suitors have sex with me so that I would have known what it is like. You have rescued me, saved me and promised to be my boyfriend and support me in my recovery. I don't want to put this off any longer. I want you to take me Rory, and make me a woman. Please, my darling, take me to bed and make love to me."

Rory was a normal horny young teen, and he was unable and unlikely top resist such and offer, but he did try.

"Are you sure about this Jenny? I am willing to wait until you have some proof that I will keep my promises to you."

"I believe you and trust you and I don't want to wait any longer. I want you to get undressed and take me to bed and make love to me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.