The Second Chance - Cover

The Second Chance

Copyright© 2014 by Clansman

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Romantic Classmate seeks to save suicidal beautiful but suicidal teenager, will he succeed

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

She sat in the car and poured the wine into her glass. As she did so she laughed at herself, and thought, standards have to be maintained. If I am going to go out, I might as well do it in style. At that, she turned the key in the engine of her little Porsche and it burst into a fruity roar. As it did so, she smelt the first whiff of exhaust fumes seeping into the car.

This served to remind her of all the things she sought to leave behind. In the back of her mind, she was aware that most people would be surprised at her actions. She was a girl who seemed to have everything.

Her grandparents on her father's side had died in a plane crash two years ago. Having realized that her mother and father were wealthy and did not need money from them, they had left everything to her, thus avoiding one set of death duties before she might have inherited it from her parents. This thought reminded her that she had not bothered to make a will. Well, that would not be a problem; her mother was a highflying corporate lawyer and would no doubt be able to take care of that triviality.

Even at home she never felt loved. Oh, they liked to boast about her achievements and appeared to be proud of her. She was after all, in the running for valedictorian. By the time she got up for school in the morning they were leaving for work. In the evenings they worked late and she ate alone the meal cook had prepared for her. This too, left her feeling even more unloved and unwanted.

By the time she had finished the first bottle of wine the combination of the alcohol and the carbon monoxide seeping from the exhaust was making her feel very drowsy. Despite this, she managed to open the second bottle, but this time her hands were not steady enough to pour from the bottle. Never mind the class she thought with a giggle, as she put the bottle to her mouth, and her thoughts continued to ramble.

She knew that despite the fact that boys sought her out, they were after the wealth she represented rather than wanting her for the person she was. She had never met anyone who would sweep her off her feet and make her feel wanted and needed. As a result she was still a virgin. With a giggle she thought, maybe I should have let one of them have me, and then I might have known what sex was like.


It was a nice cool Friday evening and Rory was enjoying his run through the path in the wood that began just a mile down the road from his home. In his head, he was planning what he would do when I got back to the house. His mum, who was a widow, was out with her boyfriend. Before she had left for her date that evening she had phoned and asked to have a word with him.

What she had to say came as no surprise since she and Hugh had been dating for months now.

"Rory, would you think badly of me if I don't come home but spend the weekend at Hugh's place?"

"No mum, I have seen this coming for some weeks now, I just wish it was me asking you if I could stay with my girlfriend. If I ever find one that is," he had replied with a rueful grin.

Having received his consent she rang off and left him wondering why she needed to ask in the first place. He supposed it was due to the close relationship they had developed since his dad died. His dad was killed when a drunk driver ran a red light and smashed into his car. The resulting insurance settlement had left his mum comfortably off and meant that he could afford any university fees he might incur.

Since he was in the running for valedictorian, though, it was more than likely he would not need to pay his way. He would probably be offered a full ride to the University of his choice, but being one of the brainiest people in the school meant he was also a bit of a loner. He didn't get much hassle though, as he was just less than six feet tall and he ran and lifted weights. He also did Tai Chi and practiced the martial art that springs from this discipline.

In his fresher year had a confrontation with a couple of bullies who tried to relieve him of his dinner money. With his skills he had taken them down with out doing them too much damage. This was not witnessed by any of the teachers but was seen by more than a few of his fellow students. This gained him a bit of a reputation and he had never been troubled in that way since.

Suddenly his reverie was broken when he heard an engine start up. He looked through the trees in the direction of the sound and saw that a small sports car had driven down one of the firebreaks and was now parked in a clearing.

He expected it to begin reversing out, but it remained stationary and there was no revving of the engine. He recognised the car as belonging to the girl who was going to be His main rival for valedictorian. Wondering what she was up to he decided to go over and speak to her.

He had to run past the clearing where the car was parked before cutting across to the track on which it had entered the wood. This meant that he now approached the car from the rear and his eyes caught sight of a tube running from the exhaust and in through the car window. He immediately realized what this meant and pulled the car door open.

He observed the empty wine bottled and the fact that she had started on the second and knew that she was probably drunk and probably would not be able to get herself out of the car. But before he could do anything she yelled at him in a slurred voice.

"Go away; leave me alone!"

"I can't do that Jenny," he told her as he reached over, undid her safety belt and pulled her from the car.

Her legs would not support her so he sat her on the grass, leaned into the car and turned off the engine as she sat there sobbing. He went round the rear of the car and removed the tubing and flung it into the trees before turning his attention back to the girl.

"I don't know why you were trying to do this Jenny, but I heard your engine start up so you have not breathed in enough carbon monoxide to do yourself any real harm."

He knelt down beside her and took the sobbing girl in his arms and pulled her to his chest an said to her softly,

"You are not fit to drive though, so I am going to drive you home, but you need to know I will have to tell your parents you were trying to commit suicide."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.