The Adventures of Alice  - Cover

The Adventures of Alice

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A middle age woman attends a financial lecture and meets three men. She finds them good company and enjoys their attention not realizing that they hope to fuck her. - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Hairy   Big Breasts  

For several minutes Alice studied the advert. 'I wonder what they mean by adult entertainment', she asked herself. 'I bet it has nothing to do with a knitting or cooking class, if the term adult entertainment is registering as I think it means, it means Sex and plenty of it'. She pondered for a bit longer and then picked up her mobile and dialled the number.

There were a few rings before a female voice answered. She said that she was enquiring about the advert for 'adult entertainers'. There was a slight pause and then a male voice answered. "Yes!" she said. "I'm interested in your advert for adult entertainers and wondering if you could give me more information. You mentioned 'wages negotiated".

"Firstly madam", came the reply. "The advert mentions mature age, may I ask you your age".

"I'm fifty five", she replied.

"I think madam with that reply it would be best if you had an appointment", the voice said. "I can't really discuss the position over the phone and also the negotiated wage is an arrangement between the one that accepts the position and me. Would tomorrow be suitable, say around nine in the morning?"

It only took Alice seconds to agree. What was next was the address. "Well till tomorrow", the voice said. The phone then went dead.

What to wear was really not a hard decision. The advert made it clear what this position was on about, so a bra and panties were off the agenda, not that such a decision was not knew, she hadn't worn underwear now for quite some time. The address was in a nice part of the city, there was no seedy doorway down an alley with men in overcoats, but a very pleasant entrance off the main street: the office was on the second floor. She entered and gave her name to a reasonable attractive woman, again mature. She gauged her age to be late forties. "If you would like to sit down Alice, Mr Cooper will be with you shortly", the woman smiled. Alice took her seat in a very comfortable one. The office was very attractive; there was nothing to give any indication that the items that it offered were sexual in nature.

The phone rang; the woman picked it up and then indicated Alice that Mr. Cooper was ready for her, she was shown the door and on entering Alice found, that like the reception office, Mr. Cooper's office was also attractively laid out. He smiled and invited her to sit. "Would you like a coffee?" he asked. She smiled and agreed. Again the phone was used and within a few minutes the receptionists delivered a piping hot cup of coffee and a few biscuits. There was silence till that welcoming brew was finished and then he began. "I require the service of four well breasted women. I have been asked by a certain party to supply female entertainment for a soccer team. However, this is slightly different to what one would expect of such an assignment. The entertainment will be in the air, on a private plane. The women assigned are both the air hostesses and the entertainers. The financial return is one thousand dollars an hour. You will be in the air for approximately four hours and for those hours and for that return you will be entertaining, without objection twelve men. I know from personal experience that one woman can easily accommodate the sexual attention of three men at the one time", he concluded.

Alice was no amateur but the cold and professional way this Mr. Cooper explained the job particulars did cause her to open her mouth in shock. He smiled at her reaction but before she could respond, he continued. "I gather because you are here that you have fucked. This entire venture is fucking and naturally its associated cock sucking and although it hasn't been specified I would say that having your bum serviced is also on the programme. So Alice could you handle those requirements?" Again it was several seconds before she could reply. "I have done all of what you mentioned", she replied. He then, without the slightest hesitation told her to undress totally. "The reason I ask this", he said. "My client wants a special sort of woman, he wants one that are heavy breasted and unshaven and an attractive bottom".

"Well we must make sure he get what he is paying for", she said as she stood up and in a couple of minutes was starkers. "Fuck you are attractive, your tits are magnificent and that forest between your legs gives one the belief that it would be very accommodating. Will you turn around", he said as he stood up and began to undo his belt. Alice slowly did a circle. By that time, his trousers were off and a throbbing erection was sticking out like a lance. "You have the built, but let's find how you preform", he gasped. "Suck on this".

She smiled as she levelled herself with his cock and in seconds he was gasping as her mouth performed, what others had said, 'its magic'. She sucked; dragging the entire length into her mouth till her nose was almost tangled in his cock hair. He gasped. "E ... Enough, now ... now how do you fuck". His cock fell out, accompanied with a trail of saliva. Alice turned around, offering him 'the doggie' position and it was now her turn to 'gasp' as he rammed his length up her now pulsating cunt. He fucked for many minutes and from her mouth saliva dribbled, he worked her tits pulling on her erect nipples then he pulled out and she knew what was next of his 'fucking programme' her bum. She braised herself for the thrust and her bottom opened as she was pushed hard against the desk, he was up to his balls in second and now as a veteran she worked in rhyme to the ravishing her bottom was receiving. He was still thrusting when the receptionists came in, she gave a slight gasp and then managed to convey the message that a Belinda Greenway was seeking an appointment. "Tell her ... Tell her", he gasped as he gave the shove that emptied his balls and sent Alice hard against the desk that her tits were crushed on the hard surface. "Three this afternoon would be convenient", he said as he pulled out, wiped his cock over her attractive bottom. The receptionist was still standing there as Alice stood up and turned around. "Fuck that was nice", she said as she wobbled her tits up and down for they were a bit sore. "Does he fuck you?" she asked the receptionists who tried to think of a reply but gave up and fled the room. "She does" Mr. Cooper replied as he retrieved his trousers. "If I can't get the required numbers I will be asking her to fill any gap. She sucks and takes it up the arse as well, but compared to you Alice, she is an amateur".

Being told that she would be informed of his decision after the interviews were over, she continued her normal tasks and that did include chatting up men, either in the supermarket, coffee shop or even at the local service station. Each of these activities were nearly always positive and it was rare for her not to have sucked a cock, been fucked at least once a day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.