The Adventures of Alice  - Cover

The Adventures of Alice

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A middle age woman attends a financial lecture and meets three men. She finds them good company and enjoys their attention not realizing that they hope to fuck her. - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Alice was a middle aged and well groomed woman. She always wanted to make herself appear attractive and did spend some time with her cosmetics but as far as impressing her husband it was a waste of time although she always asked him if what she was wearing suited her, the general response was a grunt.

She pulled into the parking lot of the resort hotel where the lecture was being held. It was an invitation for pensioners with superannuation and other investments to attend because there could be changes in their finances due to the recently handed down federal budget. The invitation was for her husband as well but he declined because of a cold virus that was still lingering. She entered the reception area and asked where the lecture was being held. "Straight down that corridor Madam", the receptionists said. "There is a double door marked 'gaming room', the lecture is being held there". She thanked the woman and proceeded down the allocated corridor

Inside the room she was asked for her invitation and told where to sit. She passed an array of tables where the afternoon tea was to be put that now just had the urns and an array of cup and saucers. The area was filling fast and women were very much in the minority, she took her seat and quickly was joined by two well dressed men who introduced themselves. They were business advisors from Sydney and were staying in the resort. "I'm Merv and my friend is Rex", she was told. "I'm Alice" she replied with a smile. In those seconds the seat on her left was filled by the blackest man she had ever come across, however, he seemed to know the men she has just been introduced to. They exchanged greetings and then she was introduced to the new arrival. "Alice", Merv said. "This is Omo he is our firm's representative here in Melbourne. The black smiled with an array of teeth that were very white and in perfect condition. She smiled and accepted his handshake that was firm but not uncomfortable. She found herself being included in the general chit-chat and she was asked what she found interesting about the invitation, she told them that as a pensioner with other investments she wanted to know how the budget would affect her. The men smiled and said that although they were not in her position they were also interested in how the budget would effect their investments, especially in the tax field.

The meeting was called to order and for the next hour the figures came thick and thin. How much she would loose or gain, what tax she would have to pay if any, so much information that she whispered to Merv. "I'm so confused that I don't know whether I'm coming or going". He smiled and put a hand on her thigh. "It is nearly time for afternoon tea", he replied. "Any question that you have rattling around Alice, I will attempt to answer, if I don't know the answer I'm sure either Rex or Omo will have the answer". She smiled but her mind had suddenly being ripped from finances to the fact that her thigh was still being held and that she hadn't reacted, something in her being was actually enjoying the sensation, for it was a sensation that was absent in her married life. "Thank you Merv", she purred. "I would appreciate that". In those seconds a bell sounded and the lecturer announced time for a break.

"Tea or coffee Alice", Merv asked as they joined the crowd at the afternoon spread. "Coffee thank you Merv", she replied with a smile for the sensation of her thigh being grasped was still lingering. She wasn't standing alone as Merv manoeuvred himself to the urns, Omo joined her. He had noticed her lack of reaction as Merv grasped her thigh and his immediate thought was 'is she available'. That same thought was in Rex's mind as he joined Merv as he poured out the drinks. "You are going to try and fuck her aren't you?" Rex asked. "I noticed you give her thigh a touch up and the interesting thing is that she didn't push you away, maybe with a little more encouragement she could drop her panties". Merv smiled as he headed off but with a passing comment. "Grab an array of eats. I do have what you suggested on my mind, so let's butter her up and maybe, just maybe this lecture could end with her legs well spread".

Alice had many friends, but generally she was more involved with the wives and rarely did she get into conversation with the men, however, this afternoon she found herself the centre of attention and to be frank she was enjoying herself. These men were making her feel good in herself and giving her confidence in the way her finances were being administrated; the fact that she was being buttered up to be fucked didn't enter her mind. She was enjoying being the centre of their attention, an attention that her husband never gave her.

The thought on the minds of the men was how to get her so heated up that she wouldn't need an invitation to visit their rooms but go willingly. The opportunity came so quickly that if the thought of seduction hadn't been on Merv's mind those seconds of action would have been missed. Just as they were about to sit down, Alice dropped her bag, Merv bent down to pick it up, he did but at the same time driving his hand up under her dress, travelling up her smooth thigh that told him she wasn't wearing stockings to reach the target, her groin and the spongy landing of a well haired cunt.

She almost was lifted off the floor, her gasp of 'OHHHH! was more of a hiss but in those vital seconds she was seated, but with a hand pressed hard against her groin and a few more actions that made what was happening unnoticed and in that position the lecturer began to deliver his speech, a speech that when totally over her head, her mind was hovering between an array of pleasures that she hadn't experienced in years. One minute she gripped the handles of her hand bag or grasped the hand of Omo and squeezed as she desperately tried to control her feeling for it was an effort to stop her cry echoing over the room; subconsciously she opened her legs so that thrusting could even have more room to increase her pleasure; she pushed her self forward so more of that invader could go for greater depth. So in that position the lecturer finally finished and she was sure she had wet her pants for they felt so damp and she gladly accepted the tissue Omo gave her to wipe the saliva that had dribbled out of her mouth.

She hung to Merv as he guided her up to his room, Rex carried her bag. Foreplay had been done, once in the room Omo standing behind her gripped her tits and they were not small, Merv pulled down her panties, revealing a cunt covered in hair but glittering from moisture. She was carried to the bed and her thighs were pulled apart and seconds later her voice could pronounce what had been suppressed as for the first time in years a cock was rammed up her cunt and the art of fucking began. She bucked and rose, working in rhyme as her gasps and cries bounced off the wall as that ravishing cock did things to her that she really had not experienced before. Sure her husband had mounted her, but it was cold, an automatic reaction, but nothing with pleasure. A comment he had said about a woman saying 'he had the sex appeal of a piece of concrete' would have been spot on; her husband was cold it was as though he had no idea how to seduce or pleasure a woman and eventually had ceased to even attempt it.

But now she was making up for those years of neglect, now she was responding to someone who knew how to fuck, now she could voice her delight and work in rhyme, hoping for, with every thrust just another inch. Her blouse and bra were removed now not only could she enjoy that working length between her thighs but the massage and sucking of her tits. Her head rolled from side to side, saliva dribbled from her mouth but when her mouth opened for her next cry it was suddenly filled; for seconds she was startled as she realised a cock was in her mouth but as she reacted, her head was pulled further into a groin covered in hair and a sharp command. "Suck it, Suck my cock Alice' gave her no alternative but to do just that and for the first time ever, she began to suck a cock.

Merv blew and she rose to receive the full burst of his exploding balls. However, she didn't get a chance to close her thighs, but in reality it didn't occur to her. Rex quickly filled the void and although rougher she responded, now fully aroused it became a question as to who was fucking who. Rex rode, pumping with almost desperation, burying his mouth over those saliva but aroused nipples, dragging them into his mouth as Alice pushed his head further into those mounds of flesh, while responding to the thrusting of his cock and at the same time managing to accommodate the black thickness of Omo's cock half way down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.