Blind Date
Chapter 5: Classroom

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Classroom - As a favor to a friend, Matt goes on his first blind date. He had no idea it could go so well. Codes will be applied as the story progresses.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

One of the last classes I had to complete was a general education course, and this semester, the only one that matched the requirements was "Human Sexuality." I expected it be boring, figuring the obvious interest college kids would show in such a class would mean that it was taught in only the driest, academic manner possible. Luckily I was wrong. Our instructor was a hilarious, middle-aged woman, who had no problem discussing anything that came up in class, as well as drawing many of us out of our embarrassed shells. She also brought in a lot of great speakers to discuss different topics. Tonight, was BDSM night, and I was curious to see what she had in store for us. All I knew is that two speakers involved in the local 'scene' would come to discuss and give a short demonstration.

My mind raced to all the different things that might happen. BDSM has held a fascination for me since I was barely sexual, but my 'moral nice guy code' always overrode those thoughts and I'd never explored it or even done the most basic of research. I think, and I'm sure I'm not alone, I had a lot of unexamined prejudice against any type of BDSM. I mistakenly thought that it was non-consensual (at least somewhat), that people who needed to be beat to get off where damaged goods somehow, or that the whole thing was a slippery slope. A pair of handcuffs one night, next thing you know you're trussed up as a gimp with a horse tail butt plug and paraded around at the Folsom Street Fair.

I found out I was wrong. At least mostly; it can be a slippery slope, but so far I've avoided the gimp suit.

The class started with all of us settling in our seats, and two young women standing in front of a large table covered by a sheet. The women were my age, and a study in contrasts. One was willowy with wavy cornsilk blond hair that reached the middle of her back. She was dressed in charcoal slacks, and a sharp looking charcoal jacket, with what appeared to be a black corset underneath. She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't figure out why. The other was taller and much curvier. Short auburn hair was offset by expressive green eyes and a robust hour-glass shape. She wore a wine-red dress with a full skirt and boots. They stood smiling and waited for us to get settled.

As soon as I got to my chair, I opened my laptop and brought up my IM. Emily was on, thank god. So I started chatting while the class got started. Once she heard the topic, she wanted to know everything that happened in the class. So I began to live-blog for her.

They introduced themselves, Jess, the auburn haired woman, began by passing out a list of terms and while Carol, the blond, explained and then dismissed the main myths of BDSM. She briefly discussed safe words, and SSC (safe, sane, and consensual) and then suggested they give a demonstration before they took questions. Carol whipped the sheet off the table and there was a gasp. There must've been 20-30 different implements. Paddles, whips, floggers, plugs, of all sizes, straps, velcro, and all kinds of things I couldn't identify.

Carol turned to the room "Tonight, I will be the top or dominant. Jess will be the bottom or submissive. In real life we're both switches," a rustle of paper as 40 kids checked the terms list, "but Jess tends to be more submissive than I am. Isn't that right Jessica?"

Carols voice changed to iron as she finished. Jess, or Jessica now, stiffened and immediately looked at her shoes. "Yes Mistress."

"Jessica, we're going to give these nice people a demonstration of just how submissive you are. Why don't you go choose 3 items for me to give them a good show."

"Yes Mistress."

Jessica immediate spun around to face the table and began sorting all the toys. I noticed that she was already blushing, I could see it on the back of her neck. I wondered if she was embarrassed or excited.

Moments later, she turned back to Carol and knelt on one knee with three items across her raised hands like an offering. A heavy aluminum paddle shaped like a cricket bat, a riding crop, and a smaller leather paddle-a bit bigger than a ping-pong paddle.

"These are your choices?" Carol asked.

"Yes, if it pleases you Mistress, these are my choices." Jessica replied head down, arms unwavering.

"Rise."

Jessica rose and pivoted on the balls of her feet, leaning over to grab the table and present her ass towards the class. Carol broke character as she turned to us with a big grin, "I love this. We've been playing together for years, so a lot of stuff that you need to discuss before you start a scene with a new partner we've already covered. We'll talk about that after I wail on the poor girl."

Carol picked up the leather paddle, brushing it briefly with her hand and then turned and smacked Jessica on the ass with a solid stroke.

WHACK!

The class was completely silent. My mouth hung open and as I got my wits together, I glanced around the room. Everybody had the same look of total shock on their faces.

Whack!

Not quite as loud now, and as I recovered I began describing the scene to Emily. Telling her I wish she could've heard it.

"Holy shit!!!" she replied, and then her side was silent for the rest of the demonstration.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Carol laid into Jessica with 3 more hits. Alternating cheeks. Presumably to even out the sensations.

Jessica was beet red and breathing hard through her nose, but otherwise silent. Her skirt, which I'd thought was pleated, turned out to be a series of strips; and as she arched her back and push her ass out towards her tormentor, the strips fell away, displaying long, well muscled legs all the way to the hem of some lacy black boy-short cut panties. With each hit, I could see the ripple of impact shudder down the backs of her thighs. She began rocking up on her toes in time with the hits, the muscles in her calves popping into stark relief.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.